Bigs and Smols, the collection! (Darian and Kirby)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Bigs and Smols, the collection! (Darian and Kirby)

Postby Darian » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:21 pm

"A-ahh... don't feel too bad, Miles..." Gia smirks down at you. "I can... already feel..."

with a squelch your balls are pulled inside the tight pillar of Gia's cock, squeezing down on them so tightly it's almost painful! But it's so hot and slimy, your cock can't help but grow erect.

"Juuuuuust how much you like this!" the giantess groaned out, her urethra beginning to slide up your own cock, the tight heat like a rubber band around your shaft. "I'll be sure to punish you whenever you do wrong... but don't expect this to be happy fun times! It's a punishment... and you'll see what it's like when you're all the way in..."

Gia gasps as your cock slips into her own, wordlessly squeezing her breasts and you in growing pleasure. It's been so long since she filled her cock, and this is wonderful! She's torn between where she wants to touch herself next... her belly, her breasts, or her cock!
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:43 pm

I let out a shy mewl as I'm pulled deeper, gritting my teeth, internally confused. I wriggled just a bit, panting and blushing, the stimulation making my squirm and wriggle around. I was rather scared of what it'd be like all the way inside...it already felt so tight! I brace my hands on the head, careful.

"A-a-ah...I'd...I'd rather enjoy the real punishments when I can...I...I have so much to learn about this stuff...!"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby Darian » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:56 pm

"oh, OooOoh, don't worry about enjoying yourself in me!" Gia gasps as she feels your hands on her sensitive head, bracing yourself. "But as for what I'm going to teach you... mmmm"

She makes a large motion and squeezes her breasts down tight over your head, burying your face in her cleavage like she did to poor Natalie, who you can't feel so well now that the cock is beginning to cover your belly!

"It's that you're helpless to resist me~" With a grin, Gia forces her breasts to squeeze your struggling arms to your sides, and your scrabbling fingers are slurped into her cock!

"You should be very, very grateful that I'm not a bad owner! That I don't want to hurt you, just feeel you..." She waits a bit as she once again suffocates you, just a bit before she releases you.
"Because now... I'm not going to give you any pleasure... I'm not going to be very gentle..."

She leans forward and licks your entire face with her tongue.
"And I'm going to keep you trapped in there for an entire day. No matter how much you beg or plead, I won't let you out..."

Gia's eyes roll back in pleasure as she reaches down and strokes her swollen cock, not what it's up to your chest. You can feel her hands on your butt... because you're in the cock-tunnel, the very thin part and the front of the pillar.
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:49 pm

I gasp as I'm thrust up into her breasts, feeling myself getting squeezed all over at this point, from the cock and the breasts. I struggle just a bit, but...I admittedly kind of liked the feel of of her breasts up above. I nuzzle into them a bit, but it would not take that long for me to being pulled in fully. I blushed and panted, regaining breath, before I'm smothered once again. I pant just a bit more as I'm finally released...only to be licked directly in the face. I squirm around, blushing a little bit as I hear I'm going to be there for the entire day...could I even survive in there? I push around a bit, looking up to her with doe eyes. "I'm...I'm going to be okay, right...?"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:35 pm

"Okay...? mmm, have a little faith, my pet. Even if I kept you inside forever, I'd keep you alive..." Gia chides gently, then groans as her entire cock twitches around you, squeezing tight against your body, this time almost painfully!

"Though you might not be comfy..." Her cock twitches as it slips up your chest, sucking tight to your shoulders. It's almost like you're in a suction tube!

Her large hands reach down and stroke her hard cock, growing up between her breasts now as it follows you up.

"Gaaaawd, I'm so Haaaard with you, Miles... Keep squirming!"

Hot slime pulses around your feet and toes... is she starting to cum?
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:47 am

I look down a bit as I feel her cock twitch, causing me to cry out in a mix of shock and near-pain. "I-I-I mean, that's not what I mean, you seem nice enough, and I'm figuring you value me more as a pet than a one-night snack, but...I-It's not like I've ever been in a cock before, a-and so far, it's...t-tight..." I wriggle just a bit. Okay, holy shit, I'm past my armpits. A few more grunts, and I'd be fully inside. I continue to wriggle and squirm, prompted by her, feeling warm, wet slime under me...if she came, wouldn't I just get launched out? I don't feel any space for it to escape through...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:27 am

Gia lets out a low moan as your shoulders slip into the tight pillar.

"This is your p-punishment... I can't help myself if I enjoy it!" the giantess begins briskly squeezing her cock with her hands, jerking up and down along your body. It's so taut and hot inside! your own cock feels like it's being squished tight against your body and hot flesh.

Gia's face is twisted in aroused pleasure, her tongue lolling out in her hunger. She can see just how uncomfortable you are, and she... she's enjoying your struggles... and the cock is only getting tighter as it grows harder and harder, the veins bulging beneath her fingers.

The rounded head clenches around your neck, and the hot slit presses up against the back of your skull. Just another couple tugs...

her brown eyes gleam as she pants, licking her lips.

"Goodbye, My little cock toy..."
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:48 am

I was up to my neck now, holy shit...I was almost inside...holy shit...I squirmed, getting a bit worried, despite the feeling of pleasure. I panted and kicked a bit, gasping. I looked up to her, feeling that I was almost inside fully...holy shit...holy shit...I was so unnerved by all of this. I squirmed around, feeling the warm, slick insides below. I struggled around, knowing I would be in fully...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:05 pm

There's no sound as the head of the massive cock just slips up around your ears and around your head, the musky scent filling your nostrils as it closes around your face.

Gia's eyes roll back in her head as she gently presses one finger to your head and pushes you inside the hot, tight rod, blacking our your vision for a moment. There's only a soft sluck as she withdraws her finger from inside her cock , leaving you with a slowly vanishing view of her panting face as the cock closes down...

Then all is pumping blood and darkness, tight hot twitching that clenches around your body like a rubber band all over.

Then her hands crush down on you and you feel yourself being squeezed and teased ruthlessly through the thick, hard flesh...

Gia has begun jerking herself off furiously now, with a cock shaped more like a person than her normal pillar, stretched tight over Miles.

"Nnngh, NNnnngod yes, yes, YES!" Her body bucks as she writhes on the bed. "Get IN me you little cocky boy!"

Every twitch and clench does little to move you deeper, only pressing tight against you... you're being shaken and squished, thrown about... it's Gia's strong hands that are forcing you down and into the hot, hot cum below. Slowly you feel your feet land in something softer... yet so much hotter! there's liquid almost boiling around your feet, and it's shooting up around your legs!
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:47 pm

Soon, my vision goes dark as I slip into the cock fully. I blink a bit, wriggling as I look up, seeing out once again..for a brief moment, before I go deeper. I close my eyes, feeling the tight pressure on me...only for it to increase as she began to jerk off rapidly. I squirmed and wriggled a bit, feeling to tight...it was like I was in a vice...! Eventually, I feel something below starting to push up...it was so hot...could it even fit by with me in here...?
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:39 pm

Gia's moans and jerking grew louder as you're forced deeper into her cock, her strong hands and the hot flesh rubbing against your body.

As you're pushed deeper, your feet find themselves in a cauldron of hot cum, and the white stuff squirts up through the space between your feet and ankles to squeeze up your legs like squishy lava. it pools around your own cock and balls, and up between your cheeks as the cock twitches hard around you!

"Ah, aaaaah, you're blocking iiiit, mmmm, if you don't squeeze through... you'll drown!"

Gia's movements get more and more frantic as she's prevented from climaxing... and the cum is up around your face suddenly, forcing its way past your lips and into your hair-

with a painful squeeze, like someone squishing the last bit of toothpaste from the bottom of the tube, you're forced downward in a rush of cum, and suddenly Gia's cock back to its regular size and you're in a much softer, if still tight place,rolling in the space between her legs, swelling up her ballsack.
Darian
???

Postby Darian » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:39 pm

Gia's moans and jerking grew louder as you're forced deeper into her cock, her strong hands and the hot flesh rubbing against your body.

As you're pushed deeper, your feet find themselves in a cauldron of hot cum, and the white stuff squirts up through the space between your feet and ankles to squeeze up your legs like squishy lava. it pools around your own cock and balls, and up between your cheeks as the cock twitches hard around you!

"Ah, aaaaah, you're blocking iiiit, mmmm, if you don't squeeze through... you'll drown!"

Gia's movements get more and more frantic as she's prevented from climaxing... and the cum is up around your face suddenly, forcing its way past your lips and into your hair-

with a painful squeeze, like someone squishing the last bit of toothpaste from the bottom of the tube, you're forced downward in a rush of cum, and suddenly Gia's cock back to its regular size and you're in a much softer, if still tight place,rolling in the space between her legs, swelling up her ballsack.
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:08 pm

I gasp as I feel my feet touch somewhere hot, the squeezing around me making me disoriented. That...that was so fucking hot! I shied away for a moment...before I heard Gia's warning. I-I-I could drown? After that, I did my best to try and force my way in. At least hot discomfort was still living! He wriggled, feeling cum pushing up along me. Oh my God, this was intense! I held my breath best I could as I felt it rise around me...until with one more painful squeeze, I was rocketed down as the cum shot past. I panted, finally able to breathe again, things feeling a bit better. I put my hands around, trying to observe this space best I could...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:07 am

You were in a much less tight space now, the walls around you thin and having a red, red glow... you could see veins and dark shapes easily through the flesh of the testes. It's like you're wrapped in a thick, inflated rubber ball. the walls slide snugly around your body, forcing you to curl your legs to your chest.

The walls are incredibly slick and slimy, and while your every move causes the wall to easily deform and bend... it also causes Gia to shift, and thick slime to secrete from the walls. It quickly begins to pool at your back, filling your space as you squirm and wriggle.

"Mmmmm... how do you like it in my ballsack, boyo...?"

Gia's voice is easy to hear with the thin walls, and a dark shadow moves across your sight: a dark hand. The wall around your head squishes down and you feel fingers squeezing your head gently, but teasingly through the thin skin. Quickly more and more cum begins flowing into your tight room, pooling up around your chest as you lay on your side.

It's nowhere near as tight as the cock, but the cum is very, very hot... and thick... It's like you're in squishy egg...
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:17 am

I gently put my hand around the sac, experimenting, feeling around...I couldn't believe I was in here...compared to how it was a few minutes ago, this was downright lovely. I sighed, feeling more slime coming out against the wall. I supposed after a time, it'd be way more full...and I knew what that would mean. I nuzzle the wall a little, hearing Gia's voice as she began to grope at me through her sac...it felt...weird...but fairly nice. I sighed a little. "...it's...it's actually kinda nice in here, comparatively..."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:17 pm

"Oh, you think it's nice, do you?" Gia asks, a note of challenge in her voice.

Your world suddenly spins around, tumbling your body in a somersault and squishing you around your small, chamber. Then there's suddenly a massive weight pressing down on you from above! The walls squish down ever harder on you, and Gia moans with every twitch and struggle you make.

"Comfy now, silly boy?" the giantess groans out, pressing down harder on you. The chamber begins to rapidly fill with hot, hot cum, the walls pouring off the stuff and quickly devouring your space!
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:10 pm

I yelped quite a bit as I was suddenly pressed down on, and spun around suddenly. I struggle a bit in shock and surprise, squirming. Holy shit, what was going on out there? I push against one of the walls, finally noticing the hot cum pouring in, too! I look up. "No! No, I'm not! Please, don't do this, I'll drown!"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:04 pm

"Oh, but I thought you were cooooomfffy~?"

In reality, Gia has begun to hump her bed, very intentionally squishing her one Miles-filled gonad between the mattress and her heavy body. her own cock is pressed against the wriggling form of Natalie, still trapped in her stomach, and Gia very much likes the sensations!

"Mmmmm... you're lucky I have a refractory period... and that I just... HATE being lopsided." Gia says at last, rolling off of Miles and letting you breathe again... though now even with the pressure relieved on your small body, you only have your chest and shoulders free of the cum... and it's so very, very hot now!

"Now, try not to move so much in there. It'll turn me on, and that'll mean more sperm for you." Gia gently touches your head as she sighs a bit. "You're stuck in there for the entire day and night."
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:37 pm

I panted as I was careful to keep my head above cum, quite terrified of the prospect of being drowned. I sputter from the situation, feeling everything tight against me as I was thrown around. I slump as soon as it ends, panting, glad for the period of calm. Looking around, however, things were made much worse...I sigh, forced to settle to avoid making things worse for myself...I looked down worriedly. "...o...okay..."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:51 pm

"Good boy." Gia smiled and gave your head a little rub through her testicle. "Now, don't move around so much. It'll just fill up faster. You'll have to let me know if you really want me to empty them... though that'll be rough. You're free to drink as much as you like though, if you want more space without my help... Mmmmm... after all, that's all you'll be getting to eat."

Now that's a twisted punishment.

"Now be good... I have to have a long conversation with Natalie."
Darian
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay