Bigs and Smols, the collection! (Darian and Kirby)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Bigs and Smols, the collection! (Darian and Kirby)

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:06 am

I blink a bit as I sloooowly realize the situation more and more. I had to be absolutely still to keep my new living space from flooding. If it was getting too full, I had to let her know to empty it, which would result in that rough masturbation. And...it was also the only food I had for the next 24 hours. I sighed and settled in a bit, nodding. "...o...okay..."
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby Darian » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 pm

Sadly, the next 24 hours aren't fun for you. Gia practically ignores you as she goes about her day, having let Natalie out to... well, talk to her. You slosh and squish against the walls of the sac as she walks around, and you quickly realize that you have to start drinking almost constantly unless you want to call Gia for help.

You have to do so twice today. The first time is relatively gentle, as she merely jerks herself off while squeezing you between her thick legs. But the second... mmmfh, you're smushed with her entire body again, caught between the giantess and her bed as she grinds against it.

Apparently Natalie isn't adapting well to her new position as a pet. Gia spends all day easing the girl into the concept, but Natalie has remained hesitant all day, resistant.
Eventually though, Natalie can't deny that she finds Gia very attractive, and that night, they end up making love.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:27 pm

The worst part about the 24 hours is just how boring it is, as I can't exactly do much to pass the time. Drinking near constantly wasn't fun either, and I decide to allow her to help twice, at least to preserve myself from drinking too much. I sighed, resting around inside. I listen to Natalie and Gia, soon realizing they were falling in love. I blinked, now getting a...little worried. Were they gonna...?
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:21 pm

It turns out, Natalie is a hesitant lover, and Gia doesn't try to force her to do as much as she did with you. The giantess does state, however, that one of the reasons she's so in control right now is because Miles has been so simulating inside her balls.

The next morning, Gia gently rubs at your head.

"Mmmmm... it's about time to let you out, Miles. Are you ready? It's going to be... Mmmm, tight."
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:05 am

I slowly drift awake as I feel my head getting rubbed. I sigh and blink awake, trying to focus my vision. I remember where I am, and I carefully tilt my head to avoid inhaling some of her cum. I smile a little, relieved it was time to come back out. "...y-yeah, I'm ready, Gia...send me out."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:38 pm

"Ohohoho... then, in you get." Gia smirks, then forcibly squeezes you with her thick legs... she squeezes and squeezes, pants and gasps... and her swollen testicles are forced inside her hips, along with you!

"MMmmm! The only way this would be better is if there were two of you!" The big woman moans out, squeezing you tight as she grinds against the bed and works her shaft very hard indeed.
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:05 pm

Feeling the squeezing, it seemed like he was going to have one last session inside of her again. I squirm a bit to help her along, feeling pressure on all sides. I blush as I feel them start to fill up more and more, knowing it would get me sooner to getting out. I struggled a bit, hoping she was enjoying this, therefore speeding up the process...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:23 pm

The squished gonad rapidly fills with cum as it grinds against your body, squeezed tight around you.

Gia's moans grow louder and deeper as she begins rapidly working her shaft as she squishes her body against the bed with your own stuffed up awkwardly inside her.

There are several jerking, almost crushing motions, and just as the cum fills up around your face, your head is squished upwards into the tightness of her cock, the jerking motions of her climax driving you out of the ballsack and up into the cock.
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:47 am

I watch as the cum fills up around me, taking a huge breath right before it reaches me. Just as it does, I feel myself get squished and moved upwards. I wriggle around a bit as I'm sent up, hearing her moans. Great, this was good! I was getting out! I help her along by pushing and pushing and pushing, soon finding myself sent up, up, and upwards...!
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:58 pm

The jerking motions send you onwards, and you can feel her hands around your body as it stretches out her pillar of a cock. In only a few thrusts, your head bursts out of her cock with a spray of white cum filling your vision. swiftly the dark member disgorges your shoulders, then your belly with another jerking thrust. Squelch, blurt, blurt...

there's the rest of you at last... you find yourself in a mess on her bed... and on top of the naked Natalie, who is also covered in the results of your exit.

"Ah... looks like I've made a mess of you two..." Gia smirks down at both of you, as she's crouched over you both like a giant dog, panting happily. "Go ahead and take a shower... I'll get my bed cleaned up and join you in a minute.

Natalie rushes to the bathroom... and Gia motions for you to follow.
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:25 am

As soon as my head erupted from her head, I coughed a a bit. I panted as I was squished out further, squeezed out further and further, shaking out my arms to get some cum off. I mew and pant, shot out. I blink as I push up, finding myself on natalie. I blush and roll off, standing as I look up at Gia, blushing. "O...okay." I look to see Natalie run off, and I hurry after, blushing madly.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:25 pm

In the shower Natalie is rapidly washing off her cum slimed body. She isn't nearly as bad off as you are, though... perhaps you should just step in with her?
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:38 am

I...simply walk in and join her. I begin to wash the cum off my own body, being thorough. I look to Natalie, waving a little bit. "...h...hi."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:38 pm

"... h-hey." Natalie isn't blushing, but she seems distracted. "... Miles, we gotta get out of here. We can't let her keep us!"

She whispers this harshly.
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:19 pm

I looked back out, before looking to her. "...um...I don't know about you, but I'm not exactly too keen risking an escape. If she catches us, that's it, we're done for." I keep washing to get myself clean and tidy.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:43 am

"We have to try! I've got... friends and family! They'll come looking for me!" Natalie sounds desperate, but she's also hiding something. "Please, Miles! I can't stay here, and I... I know you can't be okay with this!"

(Options! Should you A) encourage Natalie to talk things over with Gia, B) Turn over Natalie Immediately, or tell Gia about it yourself, C) Betray Natalie when she tries to escape and watch her get punished, Or D) actually attempt to escape and get caught and punished with a lifetime inside Gia?)
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:27 am

"..." Miles looked down. "...l-look, I...I was just inside Gia for 24 hours. If...if I get caught, that might end up becoming forever, do you understand? If you escape, that could be you. You...you should try talking with Gia first, before you try and escape, they...might be nice to you."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:25 pm

Natalie hesitates... she's obviously scared, but eventually nods.

"I... I guess you're right. It wasn't like she was... cruel for the sake of it." The asian girl sighs. "It's... a little scary how she's so... confident about owning us. I hope she doesn't get mad..."

She finishes cleaning up and steps out of the shower, drying off and pulling on a small bathrobe. Huh... looks like you've both been provided for.
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:25 pm

I nodded, patting her on the back. "...it...it can always be worse, j-just remember that." I followed her out, drying off and putting on another robe, myself, before heading out of the bathroom...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:49 pm

The girl sighs unhappily, but nods as she walks out the bathroom.

"Um... Gia? There's... something I want to tell you."

"oh?" the large woman looks over her shoulder. "You need something Nat?"

"I've got... someone coming over, to stay at my place." Natalie stammers.

(Should it be a pair of younger siblings, or a couple of friends? The siblings will help Gia be more motherly, and show off her caring side. Though I would like her to shlurp a pet off the street to keep in her balls or belly)
Darian
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay