Vore Tribes

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Vore Tribes

Postby Arthotus » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:42 pm

([ Hmmm, it's true, it would seem like a logical character progression for Minoa but, have you considered just...not doing that? I understand you have quite a strict personality for Minoa in your head, but riddle me this. If Minoa is so hurt and so genuinely broken, then how would you rebuild her? Make her into a new character, built on pain and anger, not love and affection. There is more than one way to die, one could say. Maybe Minoa died when Torarie tore her apart. Maybe now there's a different person wearing her skin, slithering underneath her pretty scales? Someone who more readily accepts the Nightmares? ])
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:54 pm

(Good suggestion, I've done that before with other characters, the secret dark side, or even a schizophrenic break in one of my favorites. I love her, but it's also so great to see her go through that change at the same time. :D

That's just not Minoa though. Everything about her from the beginning was exactly what she was, very straight-forward and vocal about her convictions and expectations. It works for some characters, but just flipping the switch like that, it's not Minoa. That would just betray her character. )
Sabi1
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:58 pm

(also, if she left, voide couldn't go back go back to his tribe, which is something i've been planning the details of for a while. minoa was pretty much all he had to keep him going. unless, like, voide left with her, which would lead to a lot more complications)
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Arthotus » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:58 pm

([ Mmmm, I understand. It was only a suggestion. Then I suggest that you also give Sakura a behind the scenes PM to figure out how to move forwards. In character he seems pretty adamant about keeping her on the payroll, no matter how useless she claims to be. ])
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:03 pm

(i understand why you want to do this, but she was one of the originals in this rp. she was here before voide was. i'm i the only one whose gotten really attached? am i weird?)
deadpoolfan
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:03 pm

(wait, don't answer that. just remembered where i was :P )
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Sabi1 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:06 pm

(Already done that, we'll see what happens.

And Voide can definitely still return to his tribe. It's not like he'd be alone, he may have been planning to do it with Minoa before, but he can still do it with the other acolytes, instead he can do it FOR Minoa.

Sabrina hasn't had the chance to talk to Voide yet, but, next time she does, whatever happens, she'd definitely share what she overheard with him. About how Torarie said that the acolytes are being groomed to become Gods themselves. So she would encourage him to go through with it to finish everything so that he can become a God and properly protect Minoa to truly make her feel safe, etc.

And like I said, she wouldn't be gone, she'd just become more of a side character that Voide can visit whenever there isn't anything too urgent happening with the rest of the group. A true tragic love-story that sees him overcome everything that's happened only to come out stronger for the one he loves. :) Now that's some real character development there. That's even how you can get into his more warrior-like side. Let his anger over missing her start bubbling out. )
Sabi1
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:09 pm

(yeah, i guess you're right. still am kind of depressed irl though. seriously, i don't know why this is bothering me so much :neutral: )
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Arthotus » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:52 am

([ And just to clarify, we're waiting for Sakura/Voide to advance the story a bit right? If Torarie is done with Marx or were going into another montage segment, Marx and Sabrina have some stuff to talk about. ])
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:10 am

(And I am VERY much looking forward to that talk. I can already imagine how interesting that will be. Plus, I would love to see him finally crack that hard shell of his a little, in the metaphorical sense, and finally confirm to her that she actually means something to him. :D )
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:18 am

([ Hehe, of course. He's got good reason now. He's broken all the rules. He mouthed off, punched his sister in the face, all sorts of bad boy stuff. Plus, the difference that she's his slave and not an outsider anymore will open a lot of doors he wouldn't have thought to before. Also I feel I should apologize for putting flubber in a corner. I just...I'll be honest, I didn't see much happening with him other than killing it, and since I didn't really want to do that; Put in a corner. ])
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:00 am

(That's fine. I mean, as mentioned before, the goo is basically to add some fun for Voide. He wants to be devoured more, and seriously, what could be a more entertaining way to do that, than an affectionate goo?

Imagine it, they bond in the tunnels, he treats it as sort of a pet, but with time, the more it eats and grows the bigger it gets, the more it starts taking on different forms, to the point where it finally takes a humanoid form. They're still really close and it helps him out on missions, etc, then when things are looking great and everyone's celebrating, etc. It goes to give him a hug and, blorp... Suddenly he's inside and it's just happy as can be about it. XD

Or they've had a long day at the temple, everyone goes to sleep, all of a sudden Voide is awoken by a strange sensation and realizes the goo has crawled into bed with him and enveloped him. XD

It's the perfect mix of fun and entertaining vore scenarios that can basically happen anywhere any time, and yet not be so harsh or impossible to escape that you can easily laugh or shrug it off afterwards.

Plus, come on, goo vs Minoa for his affections. You know that would just be great. :D lol

Also, I was kind of thinking it would just be funny if at some point the goo actually found a way to squeeze itself out of the cage and made its way back to Voide on it's own when they're finally free again somehow. Just one of those, "Wait... What the--?" Moments that makes everyone wonder how a stupid little goo managed to do something like that. XD lol )
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:18 am

([It's certainly possible. The cage wasn't designed for a slime. It could have found a way to short circuit some thing. I'd allow that. Olshinzi would notice pretty fast though, so you'll have to time it when Voide is nearby, or else slimey is going to get splattered. Then Voide would have to convince Olshinzi not to kill it, which is a long shot, not because Olshinzi would be hard to convince, but because Voide is a bad negotiator. ;) ])
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:20 am

(Que Sera Sera, Whatever will-be will-be, the future's not ours to see...)
Suddenly Nuke D8

(I do wish there was a bit more activity from the acolytes when inside Tora, there all in one place, youd think theyd interact, especially with Minoa)
-=-=-=-=-

*Torarie would bring her right wing claw up to pat Olshinzi on the shoulder, knowing he wasn't too fond of things touching his head (tended to interrupt his flow of creativity), "You are always welcome in my lands Olshinzi...Oh and speaking of which, I do believe Marx intended to secure some Sandeesh as slaves for the mining of my desert lands, there are ample supplies of precious metals buried under all that rock dust...I also have a little homework for you as well.", *Torarie purred out rolling her fresh hips as she felt her expanding rump retake some of its fullness her belly churning away at the morsels Olshinzi provided, the body switch left her with a reduced derriere and she simply couldn't stand, nor sit for that.* "I intend to cannibalize the sands of my desert, I need a method of mass production to utilize the sand, or at least a way to bring in mass quantities of soil, some way of using it to benefit what races will come to live there", *Torarie would hug her wing around the wolfy one, and nuzzle down over his neck*, "I am attached to the desert, but its far too large for life to thrive, I will focus on the lands surrounding Evalos's future building site, and expand over time to push the desert away."

*Feeling re-invigorated she would pat her mighty middle and swiftly regurgitate the Acolytes shed gobbled up*, "Aaah, I truly needed that stuffing session, thank you children for your patience...though, next time...please be a little more playful, I am a rather needy mother." *Her stomach had been reduced to a more manageable size, but in Toraries case that also meant she could chomp again, though thanks to her now having a more physics vulnerable form, she likely wouldn't be eating anyone soon, though a few Sandeesh would find themselves slipping down the dragons gullet...but they weren't people...right? A belch from Torarie let those watching know she had absolutely no problem devouring slaves.*

[Invasion of the Atana Forest]:
*Toraries true self, the one that devoured Old Teka, was on the move, not overly quickly, she paced herself heading for the border between her lands and Patias forests. The snake goddess would feel the pressure building on her borders and have roughly fifteen minuets to prepare for her arrival*

(Lol have the flubber pull a fluber n jump down toras throat while shes gloating. Shed go wide eyed n stunned for a minuet thinking, "Was that flying pudding?")
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:28 am

(Also, All prey players, please remind me of your prefferences, the only reason we(or at least myself) haven't been going after any of you I think is because were confused on how youd like to be gobbled up. Make sure to state whether willing or unwilling, and your favorite methods of being eaten, (oral, anal, tail, unbirth, ect) We preds will be sure to deliver you into some lovely, squishy meat beds with all haste)
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:43 am

As Torarie's true form approached the forest, the very Earth began to rumble. The land shook, the trees rustled, leaves and branches being shaken and knocked off violently, the vibrations were intense, and growing ever stronger, so strong in fact that tremors could even be felt in Olshinzi's domain.

Indeed, this was the very thing you would expect were Patia to reveal her true form. After all, the myths and stories regarding her said that were she to truly stretch and uncoil, the massive snake coils would spread so far that it would look as though she had devoured the very heavens themselves.

The land shook and rumbled fiercely, any second now Torarie might expect to see gigantic black coils reaching out towards her from the horizon, and yet, they didn't.

What Torarie would see were the massive trees that surrounded and protected Patia's people growing even larger and thicker.

She might have expected Patia to actually reveal her true form and attempt to strike her, considering everything that had happened today yet, in reality, it was likely that would never actually happen. For as Torarie knew, Patia cared for her people more than anything and knew that were she to reveal her true form and battle Torarie, it was likely everything she loved would be destroyed. Not even from Torarie, but merely from her own coils spreading across the land mercilessly expanding over anything and everything in her path.

This was yet another reason why she normally chose not to get involved with most things.

Physically Patia was one of the strongest God's there was, but that power came with a price, that being the potential to completely destroy everything she loved with even the slightest wrong move. That was something she was simply not willing to risk.

So instead she fortified her barrier. Obviously she didn't intend to attack Torarie, but this was a clear sign that she wasn't in the mood for any more of her games right now either.
Sabi1
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:49 am

(i'm still here i'll post in a sec. hang on)
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Arthotus » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:55 am

Olshinzi considered her request. "By far the easiest way to move soil is by water. Floods specifically. The second easiest would be integrating the sand with more organic components, but I have a feeling the sand of your deserts will be as gluttonous as yourself, and no reasonable amount of blood and guts would churn it into soil."

"Luckily, if neither of those options are satisfactory, I have a few tricks you'll be interested in. Specifically, a stone I discovered that makes plants grow! It seems to be a sort of fossilized fertilizer, and quite marvellously good at revitalizing spent soil. Of course, we'd need to find even spent soil to use and move, but I think some of my technology can help in that respect. The Boulderhearts can move mountains, given the appropriate Sustenance, though if you're not in a hurry, the Sandeesh will get the job done at some point. Just make sure it involves digging to some degree." His last comment might seem strange to those who didn't know the little mole peoples other diety.

Marx bowed deeply to his Mistress, seeing the others released. "Goddess, would it be acceptable for me to leave your side for a few hours? I would greatly appreciate some time to interact with my people and... My old home." He didn't make any eye contact with his fellow acolytes, still too ashamed of what he had done to face any of them yet. As before, he needed some time alone to ponder things and get them sorted out in his head. Though... Perhaps not totally alone.
Arthotus
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:12 am

voide lay on the ground unmoving, until the stream of information into his head restarted. it continued for several minutes before finally stopping the now uninterrupted process. a voice in his head echoed loudly with a presence that only he could truly see. perhaps the deities may have felt a slight presence, but nothing too noticeable "cleansing complete. it's a shame it was necessary so soon, but sometimes you can't fight these things. regardless, it will kick in in several seconds. wake up" was all it said. voides eyes shot open, first showing pure hatred as they opened, before suddenly flashing a bright white, followed by his expression softening. he thought back on what the voice had said, but he didn't understand. he raised himself to his feet, glancing around at everything around him, not understanding any of it "what... what the hell happened? why did i...? what happened when...?"

(also, my preferences are anal, ub and oral, although i prefer the latter. i'm fine with either willing or unwilling, depends on the situation. not really into it when theirs more than one person in it. i prefer digestion, but, y'know... still don't want voide dying (permanently) anytime soon. also, despite not applying to any of your characters, sakura, i still feel the need to mention one other thing that i've been meaning to mention for a while, which is that, despite specifying i'm female pred exclusive (ignoring the dragon part) at the beginning of the rp, i have adapted to like male preds as long as they don't look too human. been wanting to say that for a while, but haven't really had a good opportunity until now)
deadpoolfan
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:21 am

*Patias treeline didn't slow Torarie at all, she simply dived into her shadow and passed right through...then the moment her shadow touched the border of their territories a huge CLAP loud enough to rattle the sky was heard, and a gargantuan bite mark was left in Patias territory. The Fear goddess moved slowly but she demanded respect, slowly the bite mark would recede as Torarie gave Patia back those lands, but the Shadow God continued forth, making a slow, intentional bee line for Patias domain. Her threat could not be ignored, but she was showing restraint*

*Torarie would barge into Patias dimension with controlled force utterly annihilating what magic barriers she possessed stating without speech that she took no bullshit today, she allowed a silence to be felt as she floated in that voide with her claws to her hips glaring at Patia, but if the serpent tried to speak she'd snort loudly and produce a swift but angry RAWR much like some kind of big cat...when she was good and ready, she began to speak*, "You sent me a defective Acolyte Patia...I am quite cross."

"I cannot allow you freely rule any longer, and your compromised situation means it's only a matter of time before another deity comes looking to snack on you", *Torarie was referencing the incident with Doma and the Tox-a-nuke dropped on the Atana Forest, its nature meant it would attract attention from all deities nearby*, "I'm going to be straight with you...I'm hear to eat you Patia, you need to surrender your body and territory to me. You don't have enough experience to take on what this situation will summon, and you need my guidance. Enter my jaws, and become my disciple as Olshinzi did."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay