Pokemon's Pet (Darian and Ultimated)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Pokemon's Pet (Darian and Ultimated)

Postby Darian » Thu May 04, 2017 12:29 am

The day pokemon rose up and took over the world from humans was a chaotic, terrifying time... on both sides of the conflict. Most humans were not prepared to lose their freedoms and positions and society... most pokemon were not prepared for the responsibility of running a society. Still, the strong bond between pokemon and humans made the entire situation much less painful than it could have been. The strongest and wisest pokemon who weren't legendaries were the pokemon who had trainers, and because of that, were pokemon who wanted a gentle revolution, if there had to be one.

(and Arceus said there HAD to be one.)

So most humans became servants or very second class citizens to the society the Mons were building. They were as much a part of pokemon's lives as the pokemon had been a part of theirs... though not all things went smoothly. There were angry humans attempting resistances, Evil pokemon attempting to exploit their new power... but overall, the future looked... optimistic.

Of course, not all humans had teams or families of pokemon to take them in (Often into their bellies). The chaos of the Uprising meant a lot of humans ended up homeless, and so Shelters had been set up to care for homeless humans for prospective pokemon to look over and possibly adopt.
Some of these shelters were technically prisons or reformatories for captured revolutionaries or heavy criminals... humans who needed or deserved a stern hand. (It should be noted that Team Rocket dissolved almost overnight during the Uprising... and while members like Jesse and James had Pokemon who really did love them enough to keep them, the majority of the Rocket's Pokemon wanted nothing to do with their old trainers. Or at least... nothing GOOD.)

Most of these shelters though were like pounds or pet-stores: with wayward humans who needed a bit of care and attention to re-adjust to Poke-society. The Caretakers and owners here were kindly Mons who treated their charges well... the stores were only prisons in the technical sense, and most humans didn't cause trouble there.

"MISS KAAAAAANGAAAAA! SAI GOT OUT AGAIN!"

Most humans.

"Get back here THIS INSTANT YOUNG LADY!"
"FAT CHANCE BOUNCY!"

There's a pattering of feet, the clang of a grate hitting the tiles of a floor, and then a loud crash as the building shakes.

A female kangaskhan lets out a low roar of frustration from inside the shelter. A visitor rushing inside would see a rather harried looking specimen crouched in front of a low, opened air vent, peering inside.

"Oh nononono... Sai, you get out of there!" she demands, helplessly. There's a large dent in the wall where she rammed into it, unable to slow down.

"Like you can make me! See yah, Tyrant!"
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Re: Pokemon's Pet (Darian and Ultimated)

Postby ultimated » Thu May 04, 2017 9:38 am

In such a world, legendary pokemon tended to have been a bit more open, figuring their status was more prominent in a society run by pokemon. Certain legendaries, such a giratina, groudon and kyogre, were more than happy to start flaunting their power now that they were in charge, while others, such as victini and jirachi, are more content to live as "famous ordinary" people, who insist they shouldn't get special treatment despite being recognisable on sight.

Then there are some like Leila the lugia. Preferring to live away from civilisation, she had been very quiet since the uprising. She hadn't been the most easy to find before the revolution - but then again, who among the legendaries were? Many humans and even pokemon were completely unaware of the existence of legendary pokemon as anything other than myths and, well, legends. Nobody really knew much about many of them - were there some out there who had never been seen at all? Were there more than one of each? Different pokemon will claim different things, and some abstain from answering altogether.

The lugia herself was in something of a unique situation. She'd not spoken to a single soul since the revolution had begun, and so seeing her publicly would possibly be a bit of a surprise to many. Yet that's just what she does, opening the door of the pet store with an amount of grace completely unbecoming of such a large and bulky creature. Standing a good 5 and a half metres tall, with fingers as large as her own head, she certainly didn't look like she could sneak up on anybody, yet the tap on Ms Kanga's shoulder may well take her by surprise, especially in this hectic situation.

"Excuse me," she murmurs, as gently as waves breaking on a quiet beach. "Is something the matter?"
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Thu May 04, 2017 8:32 pm

"Oh!" The Kangaskhan jumped as the customer tapped her on the shoulder, looking up with a sheepish smile. "P-please excuse me, we've ha...aaad..." She trails off for a moment and stares at Leila for a moment, obviously not expecting a legendary pokemon to have just walked into her shelter/shop! Then there's a scrabbling behind her, and an echoey grunting, and the caretaker lets out another groan.
"I'm sorry, but one of our humans is making ANOTHER escape attempt, and she's gotten into the vents." The kangaskhan rubs her head helplessly. "I can't get in there after her, and our assistant is off today... without someone smaller or who knows Vine Whip, I can't get her out of there... and she knows it."

"Saaaaai, you're in big trouble!" she calls down the vent, then looks back up at Leila with a helpless smile. "She's... really prickly but Sai's not a bad girl. I suppose that's the worst thing about all this. If you could give me just a moment, I have to seal all the vents outside before she gets there, but afterwards, I'll show you around!"
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Fri May 05, 2017 2:56 am

Leila smiles patiently and listens to what the woman had to say, then tilts her head a little. "Would you like me to help get her free? It'd be no trouble, honestly," she offers. Being a flying/psychic type means that she's fairly good at manipulating objects in the world around her, and the title "guardian of the seas" comes with a fairly strong mastery of control of the wind, among other things. Of course, somebody like Ho-oh or Rayquaza would be more adept at manipulating the flow of air, but down here near sea level, Leila's powers would be more than sufficient to help out.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Fri May 05, 2017 1:30 pm

"Oh miss, it'd be such a relief!" Miss Kanga the Kangaskhan smiles broadly at Leila. "But, ah... I shouldn't really. Sai is a fighter... I've even seen her bite! It's hard to treat her gently sometimes..." She shakes her head and looks the Lugia over again.

"She really does bite! You don't want her!" one of the girls in the glass cages calls out.

"you're on my LIST Lily!" an angry voice echoes from the vents.

Miss Kanga frowns at 'Lily'.

"Don't taunt her. Miss... I'll allow you to help, I suppose even Sai can't hurt a legendary physically. She's a rather small human, even if she's a pouch-full of trouble. Be careful though, would you?"
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Fri May 05, 2017 4:47 pm

"I promise I won't hurt her," replies Leila. She sizes up the vent Sai has crawled into, and lowers her head a little to peer up it. "Excuse me, ma'am?" she calls up, in what she hopes is both a calming and respectful tone of voice. "Might I be able to talk you into coming out of that vent by yourself?" Perhaps an interesting tactic, especially given the great pokemon's physical and mental prowess, that she should resort to diplomacy first and foremost.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Fri May 05, 2017 10:31 pm

"Hah! don't worry lady, I won't be in these ducts for too long!" There's a metallic thumping as a human body climbing through a vent. "Juuuuust till I find a grate that leads outside! Then I'll be long gone!"

Kanga moans and rubs her claws together worriedly. "Maybe I should start locking up..."

it's clear the young voice is full of spunk... and isn't backing down. As far as she knows, she's halfway home-free!
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Sat May 06, 2017 4:37 am

Leila doesn't seem too concerned. Perhaps she thinks she could retrieve Sai from anywhere in the ducts. "Why is it that you're trying to escape? Are the people here mistreating you, or are you simply unhappy to have been imprisoned at all?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sat May 06, 2017 8:44 pm

"Lady, if somebody tried to put you in a box for their own amusement, would you lay back and let them do it? Humans are not meant to live in boxes! Or bellies for that matter!"

Sai has been climbing diligently this entire time. and has in fact spotted a vent with daylight shining through it!

"We're masters of our own fate, and I'm taking my life back!" She declares happily, pushing a bit of black hair out of her face and bringing her leg up to kick at the grate.

"and get eaten by whatever pokemon decides they can get away with it!" Kanga growls unhappily at the comment, She doesn't look too happy at Lugia's open questioning of her shop either. "I don't just run this shop for profit... I'm trying to make sure these young humans get good owners. Pokemon that will take care of them, and treat them well. Not all Mon's are nice, and I vet every one who comes into this shop. If Sai gets out, there's no telling who would end up catching her."
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Sun May 07, 2017 6:57 am

"Oh, of course," replies Leila. "I don't doubt that you're running a good shop, but Sai's opinion may be different. I'd wanted to work out why she wanted to escape, but I think I can provide what she's looking for." She carefully puts her lips to the duct and begins to inhale, a mighty vortex dragging in air from every other vent in the store! She intended to stop before Sai ended up following the air down her throat, but... Well, it's almost impossible to tell where she is right now.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sun May 07, 2017 8:44 pm

"Wha-AAAAAH!" Sai rapidly finds herself sliding back along the vent, and braces her arms and legs on the side with a metallic squeak. "Okay, gotta admit, that's a new one! But you aren't getting me that easily!"

"Very clever!" Miss Kanga claps her hands together with a smile. "Let me help out, just keep that up and we'll have her out in no time!" The kangaskhan rushes out and starts closing the various vents outside... focusing the airflow into fewer passages and increasing it's strength!

"NNnngh!" Sai grits her teeth and fights to keep herself braced... but then her foot slips and she lands on her belly with a yelp. "Oh nonononono-"

the small girl sliiiiides backward scrabbling at the walls of the vent, but cant find any grip... at least until the last bend, where she catches the corner with her fingers. "You're... Not... Getting... Me!" she grits out... all she has to do is hold out till the Lugia runs out of breath!

Unfortunately for Sai... her bare feet are actually dangling juuuust in front of Leila's mouth. Well within range of the Pokemon's tongue... is the girl ticklish?
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Thu May 11, 2017 12:27 pm

Leila smiles a little - the praise was always nice. She keeps her tongue slightly extended to act as a buffer - if she felt something touch her tongue, she'd ramp down the suction. She pauses briefly, a second at most, to exhale heavily through her nose, then repeats the suction until suddenly she feels a pair of things pressing into the slimy flesh of her tongue. As she planned, she turns down the strength of her suction drastically. Enough that she could get a gale going again in short order if she felt the feet leave again.

Rather than dragging Sai out of the tube there and then, she slides her tongue slowly up along the surface of her soles! If Sai WAS ticklish, the tongue's tastebuds would certainly set her giggling!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Thu May 11, 2017 2:48 pm

"Guh-HA-heeuhSTOPPIT!" Sai almost laughs as she feels a large tongue slide up the bare soles of her feet, and she instinctively kicks and pushes off Leila's tongue. However, she doesn't stay distracted long! In fact, now that the suctions gone, she starts scrambling around the corner again.

"Nice try, whatever you are! I was a bit worried for a second there, but you don't have the breath to catch-"

Now would probably be a good time to prove that the pokemon DOES have the breath.

(I actually planned on having the tickling cause Sai to loose her grip. but this works! Should Sai have a flavor, by the way?)
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Thu May 11, 2017 4:41 pm

(If you want to give her a special flavour, go for it!)

Leila chuckles as she hears the girl's laughter, but grimaces as she pushes away. First, she pushes her tongue deeper, trying to snag Sai's ankle. And if that didn't work, she'd have to turn the ol' vacuum on again...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Fri May 12, 2017 3:45 pm

If there's one thing all her escape attempts have made Sai, it's quick and slippery... Leila barely managed to wrap her tongue around an ankle! Oddly enough, her feet tasted a bit like sweet chinese pork, at least a hint of it.

Still, the girl was already pulling mightily hard to get away from the tongue on her leg! with her grip on the corner, she had a solid hold, but not much leverage...

Just how strong was Leila's tongue and neck? would it be enough to hold onto the determined Sai long enough to pull her out?
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Fri May 12, 2017 3:48 pm

Leila feels her tongue wrap around Sai's leg and tightens it up so it won't slip off. It's quite firm. Not painfully so, but it's also quite evident it's not coming off too easily. Leila shows her intentions quite clearly by not only attempting to reel the tongue in, but also backing her lips away from the entrance a little to let in some light. She didn't want to spook Sai too badly, after all, and goodness knows (most) humans don't take kindly to being eaten.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Fri May 12, 2017 10:28 pm

"Gaaaaaah! Nononoooo!" The leg Leila has caught and wriggles and kicks in her tongue, and there's a little squeaking noise Leila pulls away from the vent. She's slammed her bare arms onto the metal duct, which isn't giving much traction beyond the funny noise.

She's jammed her other foot into the cheek and braced it without even looking backwards. Looks like she's used to being caught in a mouth... not that she likes it.

"Lemme go you lump!"

Now that she's out of the vent, Leila can see that her catch has a cute, asian face with a cute bob of short black hair around it. Sai is a very small girl, even for a human.

She's also rather fiesty, because as soon as she's free of the pipe, she twists around and starts beating her fists onto Leila's snout!
"Take that and that and that-"
Not that it's doing much to the massive legendary, other than some rather adorable 'bopping' noises. It honestly rather tickles. Slowly, Sai gets a good look at her captor, and her fury slows down.
"And that and that and... that..." She trails off as her eyes go kinda wide. "Uh-oh."
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Sun May 14, 2017 2:16 pm

Leila holds Sai up in the air, watching her bop at her great snout over and over. She carefully lifts her humongous, fluffy wing-hands up and lets Sai down into them, so as not to drop her on the floor when she speaks. "Are you alright? I didn't injure you, did I?" she asks gently, once again with a demeanour that doesn't match her physical body at all.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sun May 14, 2017 5:40 pm

"Uhh... yeeeeaaaaahhhhh... IIiii'm Fiiiiiiiine..." Sai goes a little still as she looks around at the Lugia's big wing-hands around and under her. She checks around and sees that the front door is unlocked and a big smile comes over her face. "Though, maybe you wouldn't mind putting me down?"

Miss Kanga quickly steps in front of the door with a large frown on her snout. "Oh not this time Sai. You're going right back in your cage. Be thankful you aren't going right into my belly for that stunt!"

Sai's not so innocent smile vanishes and she quickly works her feet under her. Leila would feel small muscles bunching on her feathers... the little girl will no doubt leap right out of her wings if she isn't better restrained. Let it not be said that the girl isn't focused on her goals.
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Mon May 15, 2017 3:28 pm

Leila feels Sai's movements, watches her gaze... She doesn't need telepathy to figure out what's going to happen next. Rather casually, she crosses her thumbs over Sai's lap, holding her down gently in the palms of her hands. "Actually, I don't think she'll be going back to her cage," murmurs the oversized bird-monster. "I would like to bring her home with me. I think this little store and cage have gotten her a little starved for freedom; an island would be an ideal place to roam freely without fear of being caught by hungry pokemon," she continues, turning to face Miss Kanga. "How much?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay