Pokemon's Pet (Darian and Ultimated)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Pokemon's Pet (Darian and Ultimated)

Postby Darian » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:52 pm

"GAAAH!" Sai screamed and flailed as she's lifted off Leila's back... leaving her floating in the air for a few moments. The instant she's placed back on Leila's belly, the little girl clamps down onto the feathers hard. "Don't DO that!"

She had gotten a look around her as her eyes had shot open when she was tugged off. Unfortunately, there had been a break in the clouds below her. It hadn't helped to see the ground again.

"Th-there's supposed to be seatbelts or something!" Sai stammers in a panic, squeezing her eyes shut again. "Why the heck are you so high up?! Stupid psychic types! I'm perfectly fine! I was also fine when I had actual HANDHOLDS!"

She's totally not fine, and Leila doesn't need telepathy to know that. Sai's heart is racing, and she's hugging the blue belly beneath with her arms and legs VERY hard.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:57 pm

"Shh, calm down. I won't let you fall. If you did slip off, I could grab you from a distance using my psychic powers. You have nothing to fear, as long as you can put your trust in me," she reassures the girl, looking down into her eyes, watchfully, to see how she reacts to that. "As for seatbelts, I believe a more secure seating location was offered..."
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:07 pm

"I, Am, Perfectly, Calm!" Sai shouts out over the air. Obviously, she doesn't want to be seen as weak or timid. "And I trust you about as far as I can throw you! Like, Not at all!"

But at the same time, Sai does get the reference Leila is making. "Ohohoooh no you don't! You just wanna swallow me whole! I'm not gonna do that! You might not ever let me out! I can hold on just-"

It was at this point a particularly fierce gust of wind rolled over Leila from the right. In the upper cloud level, it was so strong it might have even forced Leila to bank a little.

It was certainly too strong for Sai's small hands, and she's torn off of Leila's belly.

"fiiiiiAAAAAAH!"
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Leila calmly remains in the air, wings outstretched, listening to what Sai has to say with some well-masked amusement.

"I might not, but I'd not pay so much for a meal. I can buy groceries for a fraction of the price of a human," she points out.

Her eyebrows raise in surprise as she feels the wind push her to the left, then gasps a little as Sai is sent several feet into the air before coming to an abrupt stop, dangling over nothingness and held by naught but a purple glow encompassing her form.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:30 am

"aaaaaaaaAAaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

Sai flails desperately as she's kept floating in mid-air, screaming. Slowly, she eventually realizes that she isn't falling, and that Leila has indeed caught her... with her mind.

The girl's eyes snap back to the pokemon, who is still flying on her BACK. Which is kinda crazy. Sai didn't know flying pokemon could do that. Odd the thoughts that shoot through your head when you're completely terrified.

"D-don't you dare drop me!" she shouts, her face wild, and fingers grasping at the air.
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:18 am

"I shan't drop you," replies Leila calmly, changing her course slightly until she's back underneath Sai, although she doesn't drop her even now that she's above "solid ground".

It may have ocurred to Sai by now that, since Leila was still gliding along rather than hovering, she must be hovering along at the same pace. Does this count as flying?

"Are you going to calm down now?" she asks, just as softly as always. "It's quite pretty up here. You might enjoy yourself if you pause to take in the scenery..."
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:00 pm

"I don't want to enjoy myself! I want something solid between me and splatting gravity-death!"

Sai isn't exactly being... open and adventurous right now. She's rather scared, and in all honesty, seems to be a bit more suspicious and angry at Leila than should be considered... normal.

Well, normal for Sai, at any rate.

"Unlike you, blue-belly, I don't have WINGS!"

Sai, is, unfortunately, not being reasonable. She's simply too suspicious and wary at the moment to really appreciate being able to fly. It would probably be better for her owner to put her someplace a bit more secure and let her calm down there.
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:24 pm

"Well, I sort of am between you and the floor," she replies, although she does gently set the human down on her belly. "You do, however, have a great big flying psychic guardian who won't let you fall. But, since you have been blown off once already, will you agree to head inside now?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:58 pm

Sai buried her face in the soft blue belly in front of her.

"F-fine! Just... fine!" The little girl moaned out. "Just get me out of here."

Truth be told, Sai wasn't eager to get swallowed, but the rushing air had made it very hard to concentrate on anything other then the memory of momentary weightlessness.
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:18 pm

(Ack. I'm so sorry for the long wait x-x )

Leila smiles gently. "Atta girl," she murmurs, keeping one big wing over Sai so feels secured, gently scooting her up towards her chest. She cranes her neck forward and opens up her gaping beak... Gosh. It's quite a sight. The pink flesh glistens gently in the mid-morning sun, saliva sparkling like spring water. The pink flesh certainly looks soft, almost comfortable, if not wet and warm. And it's so big... If Sai crawled inside and curled herself up, Leila could close her beak without biting down on her. The thick tongue lifts up a little and almost seems to make a beckoning motion, before laying flat again.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:42 am

(No problem, I've been busy myself... as you probably noticed, as I'm posting 2 weeks later.)

Sai's breathing evened out juuuuust a little when Leila laid her massive hand over her, holding her gently to the dragon's chest as she moved closer to her mouth.

The girl was still very nervous though, and only slowly leaned back to look at Leila's open beak. The soft pink flesh seeming so invitingly soft was a thought Sai forced out of her head with some effort, focusing instead on the dark entrance to the throat... from which she had no escape. Still... the Lugia's big mouth was a shelter from falling at least.

Sai tried not to think about how much the pokemon who wanted to be her master was using her evil psychic powers to hold them both upright at the moment, and instead focused on getting in Leila's open mouth.

Slowly and awkwardly, she grips tight to Leila's belly and shuffles her body around to put her feet on the dragon's beak... then begins lowering herself feet first onto the tongue, inching her way backwards. Her bare feet and legs twitch over the tongue as Sai moves from beneath Leila's hand and into her mouth. She's a bit too nervous to try and curl up in a ball... that would involve giving up her hand holds.
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:16 am

Leila remains patiently in place, keeping her jaws open as Sai places a lot of trust in her by allowing climbing right in. Her tongue is wonderfully warm, but also perilously slippery thanks to its coating of saliva. By the time her stomach has started to enter, her feet bump into the dangling fleshy protrusion at the back of Leila's throat, although the bird-dragon-thing doesn't gag as her uvula is disturbed.

It's at this point that Sai would be aware of an odd sensation in her mind. If she'd ever been on the receiving end of telepathy, she'd be aware that it's typically like having somebody march into your house and start shouting - annoying and more than a little concerning. Yet this sensation could only be described as a knock on the door. Is Leila asking permission to start telepathic conversation?
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:03 am

Sai's mental response to Leila's mental probe is something akin to a pufferfish blowing up and pointing out its spikes. All aggression and fear, and dangerous to touch if one is not careful... though, ultimately weak, and easily avoided by someone stronger or more knowledgeable. Which a Luiga would be.

"Stay out of my mind! This is hard enough without you messing with my head!" Sai growls angrily, her fingers squeezing her handholds tightly. She honestly considers jumping off right then and there!

Even before this, Sai hadn't reacted so viscerally to a pokemon, even when she'd been shouting insults at Kanga and Leila. Clearly, her mind is a touchy place for the girl.

Still... after a few moments of stillness, Where the girl was obviously waiting for any further touches on her mind... Sai slides her feet past the Uvulva and her belly across the Sea Dragons tongue, her skirt-shirt riding up as she does so. The girl quivers as the warm flesh and saliva covers her bared belly, but awkwardly keeps going, eventually reaching down with one hand and grasping at Leila's lower lips.

She's practically inside the mouth and throat now, and quite safe... though she still hesitates. Clearly, she's not looking forward to the descent.
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:32 pm

A somewhat incoherent noise from Leila indicates the reason for her probing - she can't talk with her mouth full. Yet, as she flies along there, soaring through the atmosphere with the mountainous, pillowy clouds below her, she does not swallow. After all, she hasn't been able to ask Sai permission yet. Sai is clearly apprehensive, and their relationship, such as it is, is already somewhat strained. She's already trying her best not to make it too obvious that she's trying to get Sai's taste where her tummy has been exposed! But if Sai won't open up for a telepathic conversation, and Leila can't speak to ask her question aloud, then unless Sai figures out what Leila is waiting for, the dragon's swallow simply never comes...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:42 am

Luckily, Sai is both too distracted by clinging onto whatever she can and the howling of the wind to notice if Leila's tongue beyond how slimy- and warm- it is. Soon her slim hips are sliding against the back of Leila's throat, and Sai braces herself for the next bit.

Zip! her other hand lets go of Leila's big wing and darts downward to wrap around the edge of her beak. She's practically peering out of the Lugia's mouth like a kitten in a box.
For a long few moments, Sai just hangs there peering out at the clouds travelling by through the window of Leila's mouth. She can feel every breath the dragon-like pokemon takes wooshing gently around her head, and the warm flesh squishing against her legs and toes...

"W-well, are you just gonna keep me in your mouth like this, or are you gonna swallow?" Sai works very hard to keep the tremor out of her voice. She can hardly believe she's actually letting this happen...
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:58 am

Well, there it was! Permission, albeit not the happiest or least begrudging permission in the world. She gives Sai a second to prepare herself, then rolls her tongue like an ocean wave from its tip to its base, the front pressing up to dislodge her fingers and the back squeezing her body into the long tunnel with a muted glrmph! Another follows to ensure her arms follow, Leila stretching her head upwards to allow gravity to assist in pulling the woman downwards, surrounded on all sides by powerful, yet incredibly careful muscled flesh.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:10 am

"Guhuuuhhhhh-" Sai lets out a soft cringing grunt as the tongue rises up and pushes her backwards down the Pokemon's long throat. It was so... scary the way Leila just lifted her fingers up and away with the long muscled tongue!

She shivered and squirmed as the muscles of the Lugia's long throat gingerly eased her along it's length. It was so wired how offish the throat was... normally she would be squished and squeezed downward, as she always had when she'd been locked up in a belly before, fighting the whole way.
This wasn't so bad...

'Though it really shows just how strong Leila is! is she toying with me, showing off how powerful she is?'

Poor suspicious Sai fretted and twitched entire trip down into Leila's stomach.
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:43 am

Sai's experience doesn't grow much more familiar when she reaches the larger Pokémon's great gut either! Being considerably larger than Miss Kanga, her stomach is larger too, more cavernous than what could well have been rather tight confines within the kangaskhan!

She even falls for a brief split second upon leaving the throat before landing with a quiet bwomp inside!

The space within is roomy enough. Sai may even be able to stand upright, if the gut was steady enough. She'd be able to reach out her arms to the sides a fair distance before touching the walls. The soft, ridged walls. They could be mistaken for silk if she hadn't touched them and didn't know better. And instead of the hundreds of tiny, worm-like crevices one may expect a stomach's walls to feature, Leila's belly walls are smooth with large ridges in the flesh, like a gentle hill or a sine wave, running from the entrance to what is presumably the intended exit behind her.

It's... Peaceful in there, surprisingly. The Pokémon's thick fat dulls the sounds of the rushing wind outside until they're barely audible, instead replacing the sound with the lugia's heartbeat and the gentle rush of air in and out of her lungs, and the quiet, sticky noises of the flesh shifting around her. The air, warm and somewhat humid, carries with it the scent of vanilla and razz berries...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:58 pm

"Geh!"
*Plop*
Sai braced herself for the sadly familiar smell of stomach acid and the remnants of past meals, but was instead surprised at how pleasant the humid sack of flesh smelled. It wasn't even a strong smell, like from some kind of chemical or obvious clenser. Or at least she used a really expensive one.

"Jeeze... this place is weird..." the little girl murmurs, sitting up and running one hand along the soft walls, taking in the odd feeling of the surface. They seemed so much smoother than the other stomach's she'd been in, but... what were the like? Were they strong and firm, or did they give like rubber?

Sai wriggled her toes against the 'floor', wierded out about how clean and spacious this place was.
Darian
???

Postby ultimated » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:04 am

The walls are like squishy, firm rubber - it takes a bit of force to stretch them just a little, and progressively more force the further she tries to push out, but her hands and fingers sink in a little as she presses against the pink flesh. Her toes would find the floor quite squishy too!

She would find herself moving only very slightly as their flight continues, any time Leila has to change direction, rise or fall in altitude, or alter her speed. When she's not doing any of those things, it's impossible to tell that she's moving at all!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay