The Return of Samantha (incendiumursa and 9kirby99)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Return of Samantha (incendiumursa and 9kirby99)

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:25 pm

I nodded. I wait, making a little more small-talk, before I see the order is ready. I head over, paying for it, before taking it over to a table. I sit down at it, my meatball marinara in front of me, the six-foot Philly Cheesesteak in front of the other seat. I smile over at her. "I-It looks good!"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby incendiumursa » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:20 pm

(So just as an experiment I'm gonna try Samantha with a bit of a Southern Belle accent?

Samantha takes a seat at the table, wiggling in her chair as she smooths her clothing. Her excitement is palpable as she licks her lips at the massive sandwich before her. She takes a napkin and places it over her cleavage in the neck over her sweater. Rolling up her sleeves with care, she looks over the sandwich, a glint in her eye. She almost wanted to take them time to enjoy it, but right now, she wanted her belly warm and full. She grins and claps her hands together, rubbing them with excitement. "Thank you so much dahlin~ Bon appetit!"
With that, she lifted up the massive sub with her telekinesis, floating it before her. She takes a sizable bite out of the front, savoring the flavor in her mouth before opening her mouth and begins slowly easing the sub inside, using her psychic powers to hold it aloft as she guides it with her hands. Soon, almost a foot of it had disappeared into her maw.
Single: []
Taken: []
Drawing: [X]
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:59 pm

(Ha ha, okay. :P)

I sat and began eating slowly, blushing as I looked at her as she prepared to eat, just so casually. I sat, slowly eating as she began to eat the giant sub. I was watching in awe in serious amazement...she was eating it surprisingly easily, and it was larger than I was! I shifted in my seat, watching. She looked so beautiful, too...I couldn't wait to see her with that sandwich in her fully...
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:09 pm

Her throat bulges as she continues to swallow the mighty sandwich, her muscles tightening around it. With about two feet worth of it gone, she bites down, separating it from the other four feet and chewing before swallowing it with a loud gulp. Her belly grows as the two feet of warm bread, meat and cheese settle into her gut. She burps, patting her mouth with a napkin surprisingly daintily for someone who was holding four feet of sun in the other hand. " 'scuse me~!" Putting the napkin down, she leans back and tilts the sub up over her head psychically and opens her mouth. At this point, everyone in the shop was staring at her in awe, and a couple of onlookers from outside were watching through the windows. "Erm- ma'am? Are you sure about-" before the man behind the counter could finish his sentence, the sandwich began descending into Samantha's wide open mouth. Her throat muscles relaxed and clenched as they drag down the sub, melted cheese dripping from the side of her mouth. Her stomach slowly increases in size, bulging with the vast amount of food entering it. The chair beneath her creaks in protest of the added weight as she leans back into it. Then, her lips close, and with a final gulp, the sub disappears into her gut. She sighs blissfully, her ample chest rising and falling as she catches her breath. She calmly licks her lips, wiping off her smudged lipstick with a napkin before leaning forward on her swollen belly and resting her arms on the table.
"So, up for desert~?"
Meanwhile, the man behind the counter begins clapping slowly, increasing with speed as the rest of the onlookers join in. Samantha looks up, her cheeks growing pink as she noticed how many people had been watching.
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:57 pm

I continued to watch her eat, causing me to blush deeper, deeper, and deeper. She was taking it all in...all that food was fitting in that wide mouth...thick throat...going into that plump stomach. A two foot section all at once. And then she does the entire thing to the rest of the sub. All of it went down into her stomach. I...I was stunned. And aroused. I could...just imagine...I shook myself out of it. I look up to her for a second as I hear the clapping, looking around. I'd finished my own sub. "...s-sure! Where should we go for dessert?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:31 pm

She looks over at the onlookers, giggling and waving her hand at them with embarrassment "okay dearies, thank you, no need to make such a fuss~!" The table creaks as she pushes against it to stand, her round belly swaying as she stretches. She looks down and pats it with satisfaction. "Perhaps somewhere more private? I have some ice cream at home I was looking forward to..." She had sensed his feelings the entire time she was eating, and if what she sensed was correct, she had something else in mind for dessert! Although her belly already felt sore thinking about fitting Miles inside too after her large meal, she enjoyed being a bit of a glutton, and willing prey always tasted better to her.
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:11 pm

I couldn't help but catch quick glances at her large, greedy gut as she stood. Six feet of sub was in there....so incredible. I...I couldn't help but fantasize! I was visibly blushing at some point. When I heard she wanted to go somewhere private...how could I say no? I stood up quickly, nodding with excitement. "A-ah, yes! Th-that sounds absolutely wonderful, m-miss Samantha? Where do you live?" I was ready to tag along like an eager puppy.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:16 am

She steps around the table and pulls him into a hug, squishing his face into her bosom. In an instant, they teleport from the deli and into a living room dimly lit by the sun glowing through the window curtains. Samantha releases Miles' face from her breasts, walking past him as he catches his breath to open the curtains. Sunlight silhouettes her curves as she turns around to face him. "Mr. Miles, I'm a Gardevoir. So I'd hope you're familiar with our penchant for sensing things." She steps forward towards him, still framed by the bright glow of the sun as she continues "so I am not oblivious to your thoughts. And I think you'd like to be inside of me... but not down here," she gestures at her groin, "but you wanna be in here," she grips her belly, massaging the sides. "Don't ya, darlin~?" Her belly gurgles, seemingly with anticipation.
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:21 am

I allow her to pull me into the hug, which was making me blush due to where I was being squished into her. I gave her busom a loving nuzzle, not immediately noticing that we'd teleported somewhere else. As I'm released, I finally realize I was somewhere else. I looked around in amazement, before looking back to the large, curvy Gardevoir. I slowly blush as she walked towards me, realizing my private thoughts...hadn't been quite so private. I blush deeply, putting my hands to my cheeks as she massages and grips her gut. I'm silent for a few seconds. "...I...guess there's no reason to hide it..." I smile at her. "I'd...I'd love to be in that large, lovely stomach of yours, m-miss..."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:46 pm

She smiles, licking her lips in anticipation. "Lovely to hear that darling, because that's where you're goin'." Miles begins to float into the air, Samantha casually picking him up with her telekinesis as she removes her sweater top. "Don't wanna stretch the poor thing any more than it already has been." She folds it and places it on the arm of a lounge chair, laying down and resting her head on the arm. "Since you wanted this, might as well let you choose~ head first or feet?"
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:10 pm

I blushed very deeply as I was suddenly floated up into air. I wriggled fruitlessly, amazed by the feeling of just being lifted by...nothing in particular. I stared at her topless body, blushing quite heavily. Guess there was no time for foreplay. "U-um...I'd prefer f-feet first, please..." I was so excited for this...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:44 pm

She lowers him down until his feet are suspended just above her mouth. She yanks off his shoes, tossing them aside as she holds his feet together. Samantha didn't mind clothing, but shoes were a bit uncomfortable to wrap ones mouth around. Her mouth opens wide as Miles slowly begins to descend- he can feel her warm breath just before her lips close around his toes and begin to pull at his feet, drawing them in. Soon, his heels were inside her throat, the wet muscles gripping him as his feet slid closer and closer to her gut.
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:08 am

I watch down, gazing into her maw. She looked to inviting...I wriggled my feet in her mouth gently, blushing deeply. I was already thinking back to that sub she'd had...she'd eaten it similarly to how she was eating me now. I let her gently start to swallow me down, allowing her to go at her own pace. I sigh softly, imagining curling up in her big, soft gut...I couldn't wait. I put my hands to my cheeks. "A-a-ah...this...this is so amazing..."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:31 am

She smiles (as much as one can with a pair of legs in ones mouth) and sinks farther down into the comfort of her chair. As his lower legs slowly descend into her gullet, she releases her telekinetic hold on him, allowing gravity to do its thing. Soon her lips pass over his knees, and as he comes closer, she gazes up at him with a sultry look. Keeping one hand on him to keep him from falling over, her other hand unzips his pants and reaches inside, gripping his manhood. She looks up at him with anticipation- though being a psychic, she had a feeling what his reaction would be. Admittedly, Samantha thought to herself, it doesn't take a psychic to guess most men's reaction to a beautiful creature like herself grabbing their junk. Still, since he had been nice to her so far and was willing prey, she felt she should give him the courtesy of deciding how far he wanted things to go.
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:10 am

I blush deeply as I feel myself slide deeper, feeling a hold on me release. I feel myself sink deeper and deeper, gravity getting it deeper. I gently caress her cheek with one hand, before I blush, feeling her stripping me down. I squirm and blush, panting as I feel her start pleasuring me. I mewled, arching my back a bit as I felt pulses of pleasure. "A-a-ah...y-yes...d-don't stop..."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:28 am

Samantha's hands work their magic, vigorously jerking him off as his legs fade into her gullet. His thighs are soon drawn in, and as his hips approach, Samantha brings him to climax. She closes her eyes as his cum spurts over her face. Releasing his cock, she grips his hands and presses them against his side, her mouth opening wider than Miles' could believe. In one mighty gulp, Miles' hips were sucked inside. He feels his still sensitive member press against the wet warmth of her throat, his hands trapped against his sides. Samantha's already engorged belly grows even more as the outlines of Miles' feet and legs begin the press against her stomach lining.

(Sorry for the mini hiatus! I'll try to reply sooner!)
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:56 am

(It's okay, I'm glad you're back~)

I pant, feeling her soft hands rubbing and sliding over my cock, sending waves of pleasure through him, feeling my waist slowly get closer and closer to sliding into her mouth, getting closer to the handjob coming to a forced end. Thankfully, I'm brought to a climax before that, spurting cum out as I arch my back, gasping quite a bit. While I recover, I blink to myself to regain some of my senses, realizing my hips were already in. I panted and blushed, feeling her throat and insides rubbing along my member again. I shift just a bit as I slide deeper, feeling my feet and legs pressing against her stomach a bit. I rub her head a little bit. "A-a-ah....this is incredible, I'm so deep inside...!"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:31 pm

Samantha's eyes briefly alight as her gaze meets his and Miles' hears her voice echo telepathically in his mind. "Believe me darlin', you're about to go a lot deeper." With that, she pushes herself up, sitting upright on the couch. As she does so, she tilts her head further back and puts her hands on his shoulders. With a gentle shove, his torso is pushed into her mouth. Her throat constricts around his body as his shoulders approach her lips, her eyes shutting with determination as her cheeks stretch to accommodate them. But, despite the moment of struggle, Miles' continues to disappear into her maw, and before he knows it, he feels her soft lips around his neck. She looks at him, winking as she plucks his glasses off. And with one forceful gulp, his head is pulled into her. A final swallow sends his whole body after his feet, Samantha's belly bulging forward over the couch.
Panting, Samantha lays back against the couch, belching victoriously. "My goodness," she says aloud, looking into Miles' glasses, "I almost thought I wasn't gonna fit you in there, sweetheart. How's my belly treating you in there?"
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:36 pm

Miles blushed faintly at the idea of being even deeper...he couldn't wait for the end result there. Curled up in the gardegal's plump tummy. He felt her hands start pushing him deeper in, and he wriggled to fit in more easily. He sighed in a bit of a shaky way. He couldn't wait, he couldn't wait, he couldn't wait! He wriggled, feeling the lips stretching around him. He panted faintly as he felt his head sliding in, his glasses whisked away at the last second. He felt a few more gulps tug him in. He slid down, down, down the throat, panting a bit as he was soon pushed into her stomach, feeling some of the remnants of the earlier meal left. He felt around a bit as he got more comfortable. He panted and blushed, wriggling inside. "It's...so warm~! It's so incredible in here!"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:19 am

Samantha puts Miles' glasses aside, smiling to herself. "Good to hear you appreciate my accommodations, darlin', because you'll be in there for a while... permanently, if that's what you're in to. Though I feel it'd be a right shame to digest such a nice fellow as yourself..." She burps again, jostling Miles. "Whoops, 'scuse me~!" She lays down on her side on the couch, tilting Miles to the side as well. Her belly wobbles from the motion, and Miles can feel her hand rubbing gentle circles around it. "I'm about to sound very greedy, and my poor belly is probably gonna regret me asking, but... got any friends who'd like to join you in there?"
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay