The Return of Samantha (incendiumursa and 9kirby99)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Return of Samantha (incendiumursa and 9kirby99)

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:24 am

I blush quite a bit as Samantha almost immediately picks up on my desires. Guess that's the perks of being with a psychic...or potentially a downside, depending on how you look at it. I felt her shifting excitedly, before the world around me became bright and cold as I appeared outside of her in an instant. I had to close my eyes, getting used to being outside, but I blinked my eyes open, seeing her stomach above me as I'm quickly trapped. I blinked, wriggling as I'm confused for the briefest of moments, followed up by a blush when I realized what was happening. Her rear immediately touches down on my face as she sits, and I Feel her hot, wer sex pressing against me, as she rumbles above me with a belch. I blush heavily, realizing I was up. I barely hesitate before I begin to eat her out. I stick in my tongue, rubbing along her folds with an eager gusto, wanting to please her as she rocks her hips. This was incredible~
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby incendiumursa » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:18 pm

Samantha rocks her hips back and forth on top of Miles, the warmth of her body almost suffocating. Miles can only her moans, everything past her thick rear obscured from his sight. Samantha stretched her arms over her head and the reached around her gut, hugging and massaging it as Miles takes care of her down below.
Single: []
Taken: []
Drawing: [X]
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:33 pm

I panted, feeling her weight shifting across me, back and forth, squished under her glorious body. I continued to lick, pressing my face into her behind, and her vagina, as I continued to pleasure her. I purred happily at the warm, soft feeling around me as her plump body squashed around me. I moaned into her sex, enjoying every second of this pleasuring.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay