The Return of Samantha (incendiumursa and 9kirby99)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

The Return of Samantha (incendiumursa and 9kirby99)

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat May 06, 2017 8:52 pm

Miles was looking around the game store a bit curiously. He'd come to pickup a special edition pre-order of a game he'd pre-ordered months in advance. As he explored the store, thinking of buying another game while he's there, he happened to glance over at a woman browsing 3DS games...
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Re: The Return of Samantha (incendiumursa and 9kirby99)

Postby incendiumursa » Sun May 07, 2017 3:46 pm

The light blue Gardevoir was comparing two Kirby games, seeming a bit confused by something. Half to herself and half to the bored clerk she asked "am I supposed to play the original one first? I'd like to make sure I know what the story is about." The clerk glanced up from his phone and shrugged, grunting something along the lines of "doesn't matter." Sighing with disappointment, the Gardevoir returned her gaze to the games.
Single: []
Taken: []
Drawing: [X]
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun May 07, 2017 9:51 pm

Miles blinked, noticing the gardevoir having a bit of an issue. I decide that I could help out, as I have a bit of know-how on games. I stroll over, before I faintly blushed. I noticed her figure and...goodness, she was rather attractive. Big, curvy...very attractive. I've lost a bit of confidence by now, and I simply tap her shoulder. "O-o-oh, miss...? I...noticed you were having trouble with something...m-maybe I can be of assistance?"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Mon May 08, 2017 2:46 am

The fluffy fins on the side of her head perk up as she looks over her shoulder at Miles. She smiles, a warm expression on her freckled face. "Perhaps you can, darling~!" She turns to face him, holding the two games in hand for him to see, continuing "I'm a bit new to all this gaming business, but this series caught my eye so I thought I'd give it a try. Unfortunately, I just can't seem to nail down which version to get, and I'm in a bit of a hurry to go get someo-thing to eat for lunch," she leans forward, her clevage prominently in Miles' field of view, "so darling, which would you choose?
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon May 08, 2017 6:24 am

I listen to her explain her issue to me, blushing as I gaze towards the plump chest she was currently thrusting in my vision. I took good, long, hard look...not at the games, as I knew fully well which was which. But this lovely lady didn't know that, so, despite better judgement, I decided to gaze at her a bit. Before it went so long it'd be suspicious, I look up. "Well, I'd suggest Triple Deluxe first. It was made first, and has a few less mechanics than Planet Roboto. There's no issue story-wise, as Kirby games don't exactly have any plots that connect one game to another."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Mon May 08, 2017 8:35 am

As stealthy as Miles may have thought he was being, Samantha knew exactly where he was looking, as her pose hadn't been an accident. Being a Gardevoir, she had felt how flustered Miles was and decided to have a bit of fun with it. From his angle, Miles could really take her form in- the low cut, loose sweater top she was wearing conformed to the shape of her freckled bust, curving around her sizable hips to a skirt that, judging from the expression on the store clerk behind her, was tantalizingly too short. After Miles explained, she straightened up and nodded. "Alright sweetheart, thanks for explaining that~" she slid the Planet Roboto back onto the shelf, straightening it and turning back to the clerk. After she purchased the game, she strode back to Miles. "Well, I'm off to lunch. Thanks again for your help, Mr..?"
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon May 08, 2017 9:31 am

I was completely unaware of her knowledge of my lewder intentions. I couldn't help but gaze at her...absolutely stunning figure. From her plump chest, to her wide hips, I'd enjoy a view from behind, but her gut was also a big plus for me...it looked so soft and plump. I would love to snuggle up to it. I manage to sneak a peek at her rear as she turns and purchases the game, adjusting myself before she comes back over. I smile a little. "H-happy to help. My name is Miles, Miles King. If you don't mind...perhaps I could join in on your lunch? You seem rather nice."

(Gah, its stuff like this that makes me wish it was still Samantha in that YCH I bought~)
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Mon May 08, 2017 10:29 pm

(Gonna try to stick to present tense from now on)
Samantha grins happily, bowing her head. "Samantha. That sounds lovely Mr. King, I would be happy to have you join me~!" As she begins to walk out, she places a peck on Miles' cheek, similar to how he had seen European people give greeting kisses. Samantha exits the store, knowing Miles won't be far behind. She smiled happily to herself; she always felt the emotions of those around her and often similar, lustful ones like the feelings that this Miles fellow seemed to have, but not many were wiling to act on them. Whether it was some humans discomfort towards fully independent Pokemon, her own somewhat overbearing personality, or any number of factors, she always seemed to find herself the one making the first move. Not always with success of course. But in this case, she had a feeling this fellow was already head over heels for her.

(There'll be other opportunities~!)
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon May 08, 2017 10:36 pm

I smiled, happy she accepted my request. I blushed at the kiss on my cheek, putting a hand on it. I turn, quickly hurrying after her. I couldn't believe it! I actually was getting to have lunch with her! And she was such a hotty! I looked down at her ass for a second, before watching where I was going carefully. I wondered...could this actually lead somewhere? Maybe this was my lucky day! I adjusted myself. "S-s-s-so, Samantha...where exactly are we going to be eating?"

((Yeah, or we could always try a trade. ;3)
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Tue May 09, 2017 10:33 am

She shrugs her shoulders, looking at Miles. "Well darling, I didn't have anyone-thing- any one thing specific in mind," Samantha made a mental note to stop mixing the words her brain was thinking with what her belly wanted and continued "so I was planning on just walking about until I spot something interesting. I wouldn't mind finding a coffee shop and getting some tea though... Any recommendations~?"
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue May 09, 2017 11:49 am

I followed, blinking a bit as I looked to her. She...certainly said that part really weird. I guess she mixed up her words, huh? In any case, I looked around a little bit, curious. "I see...um...it's around lunchtime...maybe you want something more...filling?" I rubbed the back of my neck. "T-though, tea is fine, I just don't know any places around here..."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Wed May 10, 2017 12:32 am

Samantha gulped. Was he teasing her? Maybe he heard her say "anyone" and guessed she was a pred, and now he must be teasing her, Samantha thought to herself. A rumble from her belly answered Miles before Samantha got the chance to. Clearing her throat sheepishly, she replies "oh no, the tea was an afterthought sugar, "filling" was exactly what I had in mind~"
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed May 10, 2017 8:33 am

I blushed faintly as I looked to her. "Then...um...what's your favorite thing to eat, then? I'm up for anything, and I'm sure I could cover the cost for you...u-u-unless it's something too expensive..." I looked to her belly as it rumbled. Oh, how I wanted to help her with that little issue...it'd be worth it.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Sun May 14, 2017 10:33 pm

She caught herself before she said "someone struggling." in reply to his question. "Well, I have an appetite for just about anything, but I was feeling in the mood for a nice sandwich. Perhaps a deli?" She smile at him, waving her hand dismissively, "and don't worry about the cost darling, I can fend for myself~" She picked up slightly on his thoughts, but it didn't quite register in her mind what he desired.
(sorry for the late reply! and yeah, a trade might be fun, or another collab!)
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon May 15, 2017 6:01 am

(It's totally okay! I'm mostly doing writing now, so probably a trade.)

I smiled softly. "No, I insist, I'll pay for you." I then looked around for a deli, sub shop, anything. After a little bit of searching, I managed to spy a sub shop close by and pointed towards it. "How about there?" Sub shops sold bigger sandwiches...and I was all for the idea of her eating a big meal to plump up that gut of hers. Covering for her meal would make her somewhat more likely to eat more, since she wouldn't have to worry about cost...at least, that was my plan.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Sun May 21, 2017 9:18 pm

Samantha smiled. Though she hadn't really intended to take advantage of him, even though she knew offering to pay for herself would most likely ensure he would pay for her, she decided to just see where things went. When he pointed out the sub shop, she nodded happily. "Looks perfect, dahling~" Her stomach rumbled again and she licked her lips at the thoughts of a large sub, walking toward the store alongside Miles.
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun May 21, 2017 9:59 pm

I smiled and headed in. I looked around. This place had a whole bunch of filling to choose from. There were classics, like meatball marinara, but there was stuff like bacon, pulled pork, various cheeses, and other things, too! You could have pretty much whatever you want on your sub! Not to mention...the sub lengths! Why, their maximum size was six feet! I blushed as I thought about Samantha eating one of those. I look to her. "S-s-so, any idea what you want?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Mon May 22, 2017 2:10 am

Samantha pondered the menu, stroking her chin. "Something filling... mmm..." her stomach growled as she spotted the 6 foot option. "Maybe something with steak... a Philly Cheesesteak perhaps..." she decided to see how much Miles was willing to spend on her. "If it's not too much to ask sweetheart, would you be willing to pay for that six foot length? I'm a bit more famished than I thought..." her stomach growled, almost as if on cue.
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon May 22, 2017 5:54 am

I blushed quite a bit as I heard her gurgling tummy. I could just imagine her eating and filling up that stomach of hers...I nod softly. I knew it'd be pricey, but surely it'd be beneficial in the long run. I nod. "S-s-sure, that's fine! I don't mind!" I head up to the counter, placing the order: a six-foot Philly Cheesesteak sub, and a six-inch meatball marinara. He headed back to Samantha as the order was being made. "W-well, hope you can eat it all."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Wed May 31, 2017 12:08 pm

She could, she would, and she was practically ready to just eat the guy making the sandwich rather than wait. "I think I can my dear~"
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Private Roleplay