The Return of Samantha (incendiumursa and 9kirby99)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Return of Samantha (incendiumursa and 9kirby99)

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:55 am

I blushed quite a bit as I settled in her gut, her movements and inner workings jostling and moving me around any second they had. I truly was hers at this time, as food. I pressed against the stomach wall, pushing out a bit, before gasping at the burp, which shook my world for a second. I slump down in her gut as she lays down, rotating the world around me, which I could only feel, rather than see. I pat the wall. "W-well, no worries, I'd rather survive this and experience it again rather than end my story here...besides, I'll get to see how I added to you." I nuzzle the wall, chuckling a little. "N-not really, no...b-but if you're hungry, I won't complain if you eat more food...after all, I'm just food, too, right?"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby incendiumursa » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:01 am

She chuckles, wobbling her belly. "Well, you won't add much if I'm lettin' you out." She looks toward her kitchen, biting her thumb as she mulls over the idea of filling her already packed belly. "Well, you're rather talkative for food, darlin'~!"
After a few minutes more of resting, Samantha heaves herself upright and stands, her gut swaying back and forth as she walks to her refrigerator. She opens the double doors of the fridge, the cold gust of air causing her the shiver briefly. "I really shouldn't..." she gathers up an armful of different ice cream flavors and toppings and places them on the counter, "I did want some desert~"
Single: []
Taken: []
Drawing: [X]
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:15 pm

I blushed as I'm wobbled a bit, nuzzling the wall. "A-a-ah, yes, true...I-I dunno, I guess I forgot for a second, I always fantasized about getting reformed so my consumer would pack on some extra weight..." I quickly quiet down, however, upon mentioning how talkative I was. She raised a very good point, after all. After a bit of rest, I feel my world shift as she stands up, and I feel a gentle rocking back and forth as she heads somewhere. I feel some shaking for a moment, hearing her talking about dessert. I blush, realizing it was about to get a whole lot cooler in here in a second...
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:25 pm

Samantha throws open her cupboard, looking for the right dish to place the ice cream in. However, looking at the amount of ice cream she was about to eat, she shrugs and shuts the cupboard again. "Ice cream is objectively better eaten outta the carton anyhow~" grabbing a large spoon and lifting up the ice cream and additions with her telepathy, she strides into her bedroom, her belly swaying with her hips as she walks. Miles can feel Samantha's arms grasp around her belly, lifting him up as she gets up onto the cushy queen bed. Piling pillows into a comfortable back and arm rest, the engorged Gardevoir sighs happily into the fluffy mass. She wiggles into the pile, grabbing a long pillow to rest her neck against. She pushes her hands against her belly, feeling the soft fat as she says "mmph, hon', if my belly is half as comfy as these pillows, I think I get why some of you go in there willingly." She giggles, patting her gut before turning her attention back to the ice cream floating before her. She floats one closer, reading the label aloud. "Groudon's Grumblings... molten fudge, marshmallow, and caramel in red velvet ice cream." She licks her lips, flipping the lid off the top. She licks the inside of lid before letting it float, bits of cold condensation caught in the air by her telepathy. She flips her spoon in her hands before digging in, sinking the spoon deep into the carton and lifting out enough ice cream to make what most people would consider a large Sundae.
Samantha is not most people.
"Weather forecast warns of avalanches~!" Samantha says, opening her mouth wide and gulping down the over-sized spoonful in one go. The cold feels good on her throat after having strained it so much, and she sighs blissfully as it goes down. Licking her lips, she brings a bottle of fudge, an assortment of nuts, and additional caramel sauce closer, adding them to the carton and mixing them into the already rich ice cream. A few enthusiastic spoonfuls later, and the gallon carton is empty. Samantha wipes a drop of ice cream from her chin and licks it off her finger, hiccuping afterwards. "Mm, ice cream is such a wonderful dessert, wouldn't you agree darlin'?" She pats her belly, rubbing it in small circles.
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:25 am

I faintly listen to try and figure out what's happening on the outside as Samantha goes about. At the sound of some dishes clattering a little bit, and by her own observation, I assume she decided against putting the ice cream in a dish. I blushed faintly, thinking about a whole carton of ice cream raining down. I couldn't imagine what that'd be like. I soon feel her belly start to sway back and forth gently again, and I rest into it. It was like being cradled by one's mother to be rocked to sleep. It was a lovely comfort. I could get used to being in here for a long, long time. I feel some squeezing from her arms, initially thinking it was a hug, but after being lifted up, realizing she was climbing into bed. I get comfy, knowing she's starting to settle down, and I won't have to worry about much movement from her. I snuggle into the stomach wall with a loving coo while she sets up. I smile at her comment about her comfortableness, and I couldn't help but agree. After some pats, I lay back, listening to her read off the ingredients of the ice cream. To be honest, that sounded pretty good. I absentmindedly rub the stomach wall gently, smiling to myself. Only moments later, I see some of the ice cream starting to drop in. Considering where I am, I find no qualms in just letting it fall down on me. It's not like I could avoid it very well. I bring a finger up and wipe off a chunk, before sliding the finger in my mouth and withdrawing it. I smile. I'd have to try some of that for myself at a later date. Well...whenever I got out of here, of course. Shortly after, more cold ice cream drops down, this time with some bonus ingredients. I leave the rest of it alone, figuring Samantha could use the calories. I then lean against the stomach wall, giving it a hug as she pats and rubs her tummy. "...I agree, miss Samantha. It's rather lovely and sweet, like a certain Gardevoir I'm in right now~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:05 am

Samantha giggles, her face flushing pink. "Aw, you flatter me darlin~ do go on!" As she waits for his reply, she grabs her other two cartons and looks them over. One was a classic, Neapolitan, and the other was called "Rocky Victory Road," full of chocolate chunks shaped like Pokéballs, chopped nuts, and marshmallows. Grabbing a cone, she begins to stack scoop after scoop onto it, alternating flavors and toppings as she goes. The tower of ice cream is only kept aloft by her telepathy as Samamtha continues to build it.

(That settles it, I'm having too much fun with the ice cream names. Time to make an ice-cream themed Pokémon OC!)
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:26 pm

(oooooooh lemme help, I could help out with that! :D)

I giggled a little bit as she urged me to keep it up. So, I obliged. I snuggled the wall. "Well...let me see...you're incredibly kind for letting me be in such a warm, comfortable tummy, and you were even so generous as to provide me with some pleasure, as well. I'd love to return the favor when I come out...but I can tell I'll get the chance to spend quite a while in this lovely stomach. I'll stay in here as long as you'd like~!" I begin to kiss the stomach wall. "And you're so beautiful, as well...I'd love to worship that body of yours sometime, if you'll allow me to~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:06 am

Samantha's face reddens again, smiling to herself happily at his compliments. "Well, they do say your body is a temple, so it deserves to be worshipped at, hm?" Samantha runs her finger along the empty Rocky Victory Road carton and licks the remnants off as she adds the last scoop to her colossal cone. Finishing the stack is a daintily placed cherry. "Before you go telling me 'bout what kind of worshipping you plan on doing, you might want to duck- you're about to get snowed in, darlin'!" She tilts her head back and opens her mouth wide. The towering stack of ice cream tilts toward Samantha. Each scoop vanishes in succession, disappearing into Samantha's warm gullet and onto Miles.
(Edit: whoops, fell asleep on my phone lol)
Last edited by incendiumursa on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:23 am

I sighed happily, snuggling the wall, nodding in agreement. Well, I was certainly happy she was into the idea of being worshiped. I look up, about to go on, when I hear Samantha make her recommendation. I nod, patting the wall. "Thanks for the heads up!" I carefully shift, the scoops narrowly avoiding plopping into me, instead pooling around in some of the remaining space. I shivered a bit, as it was quite the contrast to her warm stomach. I chuckle, patting her stomach wall a bit. "It's starting to feel like I'm in the belly of a Glaceon, with all this ice cream~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:50 pm

"Don't tempt me darlin'! There's a lovely one who lives down the hall who would be more than happy to join you in there." She nestles against her bed, shuddering as a chill from the cold desert goes through her body. She arches her back to stretch, gripping her overflowing gut with both arms to keep it from tipping her onto her side. A slight pop in her spine confirms a stretch well done and she flops back against the fluffy bed, sinking into the warm comforter. "Hmm..." she sighs happily and wraps her arms around her pillow, bringing it up to the sides of her face. "It's been a while since I've just pigged out for an evenin' like this, must say it feels lovely~"
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:38 pm

I blushed as she brought up the idea of eating another person in addition to me. It...was honestly a tempting idea. I feel her stretching out, raising me up. I rub the wall a bit, hearing the popping as she gets settled, smiling as I feel her get all nice and cozy. I so the same, starting to cuddle up to a nice section of stomach, hugging it a bit as I settle in against it, sinking in. I purr, giving it a loving kiss. "Well, if you need a snack, I won't object if you invite her in. Buuuuut I have the feeling you're all nice and comfy now, and I'd hate to have you get out of that." I pat the wall a bit. "Enjoy your meal and dessert~?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:21 am

Her reply is another happy sigh. "Most certainly. I think if I go beyond this I might be pushing it a little much, and comfy is an understatement hon~" Samantha runs her fingers across her belly, gently massaging little circles over her stretched stomach. "I've got other ways to fill myself up if you don't mind a gal indulging in herself a bit while you're in there. Wouldn't want to jostle you around to much, I might get caught up in things and accidentally leave you in for too long~"
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:41 am

I smirk, nuzzling the stomach with a coo. "Hard to believe someone like you can end up pushing it..so far, you've tackled everything on and off your plate." I feel her massaging her stomach, and I huddle up to where I felt her hand. "My, my, my, now I'm just curious to see what you have in mind...I don't mind being stuck in here for a bit, so I say go for it~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:12 am

Samantha smiles to herself, patting her belly. “Alright, just holler if things start to be too much for you, darlin’~!” Using Psychic to keep her stuffed belly almost weightless, Samantha gets off of her bed and strides over to a dresser across the room. A small, heart shaped silver padlock guards the top drawer, but seems only for show and opens with a satisfying click. Samantha leans her gut against the dresser as she browses through the assortment of toys inside. Settling on a large and intimidating monster of a dildo based on the member of a Charizard, Samantha closes the drawer and walks back to her bed. Laying down on her side in the center of the bed, she bends one leg and rests it on her belly, exposing herself more openly. Reaching underneath her swollen stomach, she begins to tease herself, making tiny circular motions on her clit with her finger. Inside, Miles will hear Samamtha’s breaths and heartbeat quicken.
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:27 am

I give a thumbs-up, which was rather pointless, considering she couldn't exactly see me in there. Well, I hoped she got the message, at least, on that front. "Will do, miss Samantha! You just enjoy yourself!" I settle in, feeling things changing around me. No doubt she was using her psychic. I felt her stomach sway as she walked across the room, and I gently rubbed the wall, wondering what her plan was, exactly. I felt something press into me, and I look down, seeing an angular bulge. Looked like some sort of desk top, or a dresser top. I gently pressed my hand to it, hearing her digging around for something. I tilt my head, trying to figure out what she was looking for. Well, she found it, and I feel her meander back over to the bed. The world tilts again as she climbs on, and I slide along the stomach wall as she settles down on her side. I felt something pressing from above. I felt at it...it seemed to be...her leg? I was about to ask what she found, when I pictured what Samantha must look like right now. She'd be incredibly...exposed. I blush heavily as I hear her start to breathe more quickly, and her heart rate increase. Oh...so that's what she was planning on. I look up, giving a little chuckle. "Sounds like someone's about to have a lot of fun..." I was still lost on what exactly she'd gotten, but...I think I had a pretty good idea on what she was intending to do with it.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:55 am

Now that she had become more suitably stimulated (not that such a full belly was not already arousing) Samantha pulled her fingers away and lifted the toy to her rear. Gently prodding her vagina with the dildo, she gently guided the tip inside of her, only teasing herself at first. Then, she begins to ease it farther and farther inside, moving the shaft deeper within with each back and forth thrust. As she begins to enter a rhythm, she lets go of the toy and instead keeps up with movement with her Psychic, freeing her hands to massage her belly and breasts. Her whole body begins to shift and rock back and forth with the ever quickening thumping, a moan escaping her lips as her leg tightens against her gut and the full length of the dildo is repeatedly thrust inside of her.
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:15 am

I blush heavily as my assumptions were proven correct. Her aroused noises were getting louder and more frequent as I felt rocking from down below, which slowly expanded to the rest of her body. I blush as I feel her leg pressing into me as she works on herself. I feel her hands groping over her stomach, translating down to me. I slowly grin. She must be having so much fun...I should help her out. I begin to squirm inside of her stomach, rubbing around and wriggling against the wall, emulating a struggling prey. Maybe that'd get her going a bit more. I kiss the stomach wall passionately, just to let her know I'm alright.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:40 pm

Samantha was surprised at the sudden movement inside her gut, but that quickly gives way to ecstasy as the movement causes her to shudder and gasp. She knew Miles was alright, as she could still sense his emotions- and they were a far cry from the panic of struggling prey. "Oooohhmm, yes," she moans, biting her lip and turning over so that she is now laying on top of her belly. Her face and chest press into the sheets as she leans forward, the dildo still hammering away. Her legs tighten around her belly, her knees unable to even reach the bed past it in her current position. Even in such a state of total arousal, she made sure to be aware of Miles' thoughts and feelings with her natural abilities as a Gardevoir. She may have been a horny mess in that moment, but she wasn't dumb to the amount of weight she was putting on top of the poor human inside her by laying upon her bulging gut.
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:16 am

I feel my squirming was instantly rewarded by shudders and gasps, before her pleasure increased quite notably. I smile. Perfect, exactly what I was hoping. I feel her turn over, and her weight quickly shifts down on top of me, and I feel her legs tighten the stomach around me in a hug. I continue my thrashes and squirms, hoping to keep up this sensation for the horny predator I was deep inside. As her weight bears down, I feel...rather nice. It felt intimate when her weight bore down on me, almost as if I was on the bed, and she was atop me. Whether she was resting, or planning to mount me and fuck me senseless, the sensation of her weight coming down on me drove me wild...maybe I could convince her to do it when I got out, so I could snuggle up to her soft body...though weigh Samantha's emotion-sensing, maybe I'd be getting more weight sooner than that...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby incendiumursa » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:13 am

Miles wouldn't have to wait long. With how projected his feelings were, to an emotion sensing psychic like Samantha, he might as well have been shouting. "Ooo, so that's what you're after, sweetheart~? Well, I'd be happy to oblige, if you can handle it~!" Straightening up and slowly pulling out the thick toy, she casts it aside on the bed and snaps her fingers for a bit of theatricality. It was a practiced moved for her, using Teleport to pull people out of her belly, so Miles vanished from her stomach without issue. He appeared directly underneath her, still wet from his time in her gut. Miles is trapped directly under her belly, which covers his torso by its sheer size. He only has an instant to gain his bearings, as the moment he appears under her, Samantha grins and sits back. Her butt descends squarely on to Miles face, her wet vagina pressing against his mouth just as her belly presses against his whole body. The sudden pocket of air caused by his teleportation out of her gut causes her to burp loudly, her belly shaking slightly. "Well darlin', I'd say my mouth has done quite a lot of work this evening, how about we see what yours can do~?" With that statement, she starts to very gently rock her hips against his face.
incendiumursa
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay