Divine's pet(food?) (datahog & tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Divine's pet(food?) (datahog & tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Wed May 17, 2017 1:42 pm

it would be very early in the morning, the sun just rising over the horizon, however this didnt matter to a woman standing in a dark underground chamber a hand leaned against a stone monument as she gave a loud gulp that echoed in this forbidden chamber and aahed as the bulge of feet slid down her throat moving down to settle in her bulging stomach with the rest of the feet's owner in her stomach and her blue eyes closed her free hand rubbing her belly "that was a tasty breakfast.... quite the squirmer too" she burped putting her hand quickly to her mouth "oh excuse me..." she laughed a bit knowing she didnt need to excuse herself, in this chamber there were only three beings, herself, the being in her stomach, and her loyal pet that has since she gave the order been standing in the darkness silently but now she looked at her pet, the fact the chamber was pitch black meant nothing to the blue eyes of this woman who's short light blue hair shook as she moved to walk over to her pet and stopped giving a soft smile before she spoke in her soft sensual voice giving a playful disappointed tone to her voice "and now that breakfast is tucked away my belly is complaining, why isnt my pet already rubbing it?"

The woman's name was tiamat, queen of aquaria, and one of the 17 remaining divine's, beings that were physically immortal and possessed very powerful magic, her pet on the other hand was an immortal, a being that like the divines were immortal but unlike the divines that had no seeming life spans, immortals had a very long but still noteworthy life span, as for the being in tiamat's stomach? a mortal, the most numerous of the three they have short life spans relatively speaking but in return had vastly more fertility in comparison therefore no matter how one tried to cull their numbers mortals had never been outnumbered by divines or immortals
tigra9
Heavy user

Re: Divine's pet(food?) (datahog & tigra9)

Postby GenericBunny » Tue May 23, 2017 2:13 am

"Oh, of course master!" Hefrin replied as she stepped over, and kneeled before Tiamat. The foxgirl looked over the predator's belly for just a moment, before she reached out, and began to gently rub into the bulging flesh. The pet was very well experienced in massaging a belly full of somebody. She could help loosen and relax those muscles, and either subdue or antagonize the prey within, to make them squirm more or less. Her master seemed to enjoy those that struggled, and so worked to try and make the mortal fight back.

"If I may speak freely, master... I think you made a very good selection. They looked absolutely succulent and delicious."
GenericBunny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tigra9 » Wed May 24, 2017 9:30 am

tiamat mmed feeling her breakfast struggle more in response to hefrin, along with of course the pets wonderful rubbing, gurgles and muffled screams emanating from the distended belly, at hefrin's speaking her opinion tiamat smiled reached a hand up and ran a finger tip lightly along hefrin's chin "and they were very succulent and very delicious... does it make you jealous i've never allowed you such a heavenly meal?" she asked remembering hefrin has not been allowed to eat a full person since entering tiamat's service, tiamat favored hefrin a lot giving the girl a fair number of freedoms as long as she didnt break the over all rules tiamat had set upon her, one of those rules being hefrin was not allowed to eat a mortal unless tiamat herself gave that mortal to hefrin
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby GenericBunny » Thu May 25, 2017 1:03 am

Herfin looked up to her master's face as the finger gently rubbed her chin, though her hands continued to massage that distended belly. "Well... I suppose I may feel a hint of jealousy at times. But, I've never doubted your orders." She worked her hands lower down on Tiamat's belly. Knowing that a pool of acid was likely forming at the bottom, she'd help massage the corrosive fluid into the preything's flesh. "I'm very happy to serve you. I'm sure you have good reasons for the boundaries you set for me."

Over the years the foxgirl had grown into an incredibly loyal pet. She eagerly embraced her master and her orders, to where they both formed the basis of her entire life.
GenericBunny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tigra9 » Thu May 25, 2017 1:35 am

tiamat laughed listening to hefrin and shifted her hand from hefrin's chin to the top of her head petting her and tiamat spoke with a very happy tone "and that my lovely hefrin, is why you have my favor, no matter your feelings towards me you never doubt my words" she turned and chanted in an ancient language that hefrin wouldnt understand, all of tiamat's spells where spoken in this ancient language, and when she finished sunlight would trickle down from the top of the stone monument in time with the rising sun outside, and water would rise from a small pool hole forming a throne and tiamat walked over to it sitting down and letting out a burp as the squirms of her stomach quickly began to calm down "well keep massaging me dear, i need to tend to kingdom matters, and ill have your breakfast delivered in a little while" tiamat could easily create a water clone of herself in the castle that acted as her medium in the castle, in return tiamat and hefrin's living area was in this underground area with an entry way off on a far wall that was filled with magic ice, only tiamat could allow entry or exit through that ice making this a secure place, of course there was also a system in place to give them a constant fresh air supply, both divines and immortals still needed to breathe after all
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby GenericBunny » Sat May 27, 2017 2:22 am

The foxgirl churred softly as her soft head was rubbed. "Of course. Serving under you is the best life I ever could have asked for." She got up to follow Tiamat, promptly returning to her duty as soon as she had sat down. Her hands began to work from the bottom to the top of that bulging belly, helping to spread the acid within up and over her prey.

No matter how many times she sat before her master's belly, she always had a sense of wonder within her as she watched, and felt it process everything within. She knew Tiamat's digestive system really needed no help to completely break down a mortal, but felt a small sense of honor to be able to help it along anyways.
GenericBunny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tigra9 » Sat May 27, 2017 10:05 am

Tiamat would sit there in her silent pseudo sleep while she focused on using her clone for hours her stomach slowly working out the bumps as it digest tiamat's breakfast, though it was only a half hour before the sound of shifting ice alerted hefrin to her own breakfast arriving, it was some eggs, four sausage, and a few pieces of bacon, the person had also brought back her water bowl it having been taken earlier to be cleaned, it was empty but hefrin would know she could easily fill it here anyway, Tiamat preferred hefrin drinking like a dog since she was a pet after all

around lunch time tiamat would open her eyes and stretch, her stomach having shrunk a great deal as her body had processed her breakfast almost completely though as she stood the look on her face showed extreme displeasure "stupid little..." she mumbled under her breath as she walked off to the small area that was set up for when herself or hefrin needed to use the bathroom relieving herself there
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby GenericBunny » Tue May 30, 2017 5:19 am

Hefrin would pause to go enjoy the breakfast that her master provided, before promptly returning to her duty of helping along Tiamat's digestive process. She remained by her master's side until she awoke.

"O-oh gosh master, is there something I can help with?" The foxgirl asked as she followed behind her.
GenericBunny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tigra9 » Tue May 30, 2017 8:57 am

Tiamat glared at hefrin as she sat on the toilet to relieve herself, staying silent until the last of her previous meal had passed and the water cleaned her up speaking as she stood "I was informed that somehow my lunch and dinner can not be found... now tell me how you would like to help with that?" Tiamat did not hide her boiling emotions as she waited to see her pet's answer not honestly expecting much, she has never eaten hefrin before and even when mentioning it made it out to seem that a trip through Tiamat's gut was permanent no matter what she would rather, a lie in a sort as Tiamat had soul magic but she didn't intend to ever tell hefrin this
tigra9
Heavy user

Return to Private Roleplay