Unhealthy Urges (QuirkyJester and Thornfist)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Unhealthy Urges (QuirkyJester and Thornfist)

Postby Thornfist » Mon May 29, 2017 4:18 pm

Saturday, 12:00, Gargoyle above Amusement Mile

The powers of the Sethi Symbiote were both a gift and a curse to Gotham's new hero Setsworn. On one hand, he was practically a God; bestowed with all the gifts and powers of the Egyptian God Set, he was more than a match for even the strongest metahuman. However, whenever he actively took a side in favor of an ideal (In other words, whenever he went of into the night to brutally kill criminals), his urges grew. Urges, fantasies and base desires once kept healthy before the Sethi Symbiote consumed and drove the young hero to nigh insane acts now that he bore it. Acts like, say, tracking down rumored vore queen Harley Quinn not to kill or arrest her, but to digest in her stomach and ultimately turn to poop.

Setsworn's mind was almost at war with itself. "Come on, man. I know Harley Quinn's pretty and all, but she really worth DYING over?" he asked himself.

"Stop thinking that way. You're not some average, everyday meal." he yelled at himself. "You're Set's chosen acolyte. You die in her stomach, you'll just get reanimated a couple hours or so after she shits ya out."

"You don't know that."

"I'm...60% sure. Which is a good enough risk for me to take to try something we've wanted to do since we were 13."

Setsworn sighed, finally agreeing to go along with his initial plan of action. He briefly transformed into a swarm of mosquitos to fly down to Amusement Mile before transforming back to his armored, masked human form.
Last edited by Thornfist on Mon May 29, 2017 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thornfist
Somewhat familiar

Re: Unhealthy Urges (QuirkyJester and Thornfist)

Postby QuirkyJester » Mon May 29, 2017 4:38 pm

Today was a good day. With the Batman gone everyday was a good day. He'd only happen to be one of many people that underestimated her abilities. Now he sat as muscle mass on her thighs to compliment her voluptuous body. She wore a corest, red and blue, that highlighted her breasts, which where tucked way underneath it. (She could thank for Robin for her new fabulious knockers.) With those two out of the way there was no one left to oppose her will. She was the queen of Gotham and anyone who tried to say otherwise would just end up as her next bowel movement and possibly fat.
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
QuirkyJester
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thornfist » Mon May 29, 2017 4:49 pm

There was an irony to Setsworn's powers; gifted with the abilities of a predator yet secretly wanting to be a luscious lady's prey. With his predator senses, he could sniff Harley Quinn was on the basement level of the main tent on Amusement Mile. He COULD slip in as a mosquito then transform in full human form...But where would the fun in that be if he couldn't "prove his worth" so to speak with taking out a couple of her henchman? Besides, the least he could do was provide his lady with a show to go with her dinner.

And with that, Setsworn used his cobra shaped golden gauntlets to fire a dart at the broken alarm system nearby, alerting all of Harley's guards of an intruder with an ear piercing ring.

He braced himself for a good fight.
Thornfist
Somewhat familiar

Postby QuirkyJester » Mon May 29, 2017 6:24 pm

And said alarm did just as intended. A siren blared throughout her sanctuary. Men, of the henching variety scattered from every corner of the building. To Harley they only served three purposes, food, protection, and dying. Other than that they were completely useless.

"Alright boys!" She began. "I want ten points fer bringin' our uninvited guest to me dead, twenty points fer bringin' him alive!" She spoke with a wide grin on her lips. It was assumed that this intruder was another Gotham idiot to overall end up in her bowls. It happened ever so often.
QuirkyJester
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thornfist » Mon May 29, 2017 6:51 pm

Setsworn extended the talons on his gauntlets, charging at a group of 3 guards moving toward him. The bullets from their machine guns did nothing, what few penetrated his armor were almost instantly healed. Setsworn pounced upon the group, grabbing the faces of two with clawed fingers digging into their heads and killing them. He lifted the rather unfortunate 3rd man he happened to land on high above the air before impaling him through the belly with his claws. The other guards began to back away slowly out of fear.

"Tell you what. You drop the guns, I let you leave alive. Deal?"

The henchman responded with a flurry of bullets, leaving little more than a tickle on Setsworn's armored body. He laughed to himself, "I was hoping you'd say that."

What followed was a horrifying sight to behold. Setsworn would disappear into a miniature storm only to reappear to tear a guard (Or several) to literal pieces. The screams of the unfortunate henchmen echoed through the night as they frantically tried to escape the blur of claws, metal and death. Setsworn struck like the Tazmanian Devil out of a horror movie. Soon, there was nothing left in the yards outside of Amusement Mile but an assortment of limbs, heads and torsos...And Setsworn covered in blood.

He bowed before Amusement Mile, assuming (And hoping) there was a camera present from Harley.

"I must admit, Harley. I like your welcoming party. And I hope YOU liked your pre-dinner show! Have I earned a private audience?"
Thornfist
Somewhat familiar

Postby QuirkyJester » Tue May 30, 2017 12:40 am

"HOLEE MOLEE!" Harley's voice blaired through the intercom wired around the entire building. "Can somebody get a clean up on ale ten!" She shouted, though half-heartedly. The queen of crime honestly had no concern for what happened to her henchmen, they where merely pawns. "Ya got the floors all dirty! That's what ya did. Do ya know how hard it is ta get blood out of a hard wood floor?!" Though she may have sounded upset, the jester giggled through every other line. She twirled about in her chair whilst she watched the scene from surveillance cameras in the main room.
"Dinner?" She would mumble to herself. "I don't remember orderin' take out. And why is the take out man killin' /my/ men!"
QuirkyJester
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thornfist » Tue May 30, 2017 1:12 am

"I thought I might provide a little entertainment before your meal! I heard the Queen of Gotham liked a little bloodsport!" Setsworn declared. His symbiotic helmet resembling Set's head pulled back to reveal an attractive blue eyed brunette in his early 20s with a scar down his right eye. He gave a half hearted look of disappointment. "I'm sorry if you didn't like the pre-meal show, I hope I haven't upset Her Grace. Would hate to come all this way to impress and willingly feed her for nothing."

He flashed an almost puppy dog look to the camera (Or, as puppy dog as a half-psychotic agent of Set could give)
Thornfist
Somewhat familiar

Postby QuirkyJester » Tue May 30, 2017 2:28 am

"I didn't order any food! So you can be on yer way! Plus, who the heck could possibly ever eat after watchin' somethin' like that? Ya almost made me puke up my lunch and that wouldn't have been pretty! What's wrong with you?!" Ironic of her to say considering there was a whole lot wrong with her. I mean, she was a tyrant that ate anyone in the city who apposed her. She had already made meals of Batman and Robin. Commissioner Gordon thought it would be a good idea to try and stop her, so she gobbled up him and his men, who now make sitting a lot more comfortable for the queen of crime. The last guy she gurgled up as the Joker. He had questioned her supreme leadership and plopped against her. He now remains on her luscious hips.

Leaning forward, Harley would squint at the security cams. "What kinda delivery boy shows up without any food anyways?!"
QuirkyJester
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thornfist » Tue May 30, 2017 11:15 am

Setsworn's heart sank at Harley's words as he sighed sadly. He'd think that such a violent psychopath as Harley would appreciate his work. "Well, I'm sorry to waste your time, Your Majesty...But if you're ever curious how an Egyptian God's chosen general tastes, all you need to do is say my name. Name's 'Setsworn.' Gotham's new hero, but more than ready to be a meal for Gotham's new Queen."

He slowly walked away, for the first time having some doubts "Nice going Setsworn, GREAT first impression, right?"

"It's this damn symbiote's fault! If it weren't for the Sethi Symbiote, would never have been so kill crazy!"

"If it weren't for the Sethi Symbiote, you never would have willingly confronted Harley Quinn wanting to be digested."

"Touche. Guess we're fucked either way."
Thornfist
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thornfist » Tue May 30, 2017 5:56 pm

BUMP
Thornfist
Somewhat familiar

Postby QuirkyJester » Tue May 30, 2017 7:56 pm

Still, he had yet to offer her any of this food he kept going on about. She huffed and spun round in her chair. Then it dawned on her. She shot up in her chair and squinted at the security screen.

"Did'ja just say ya wanted me taste ya?" She shouted through the intercom with the slight raise of an eyebrow. Never had she ever had someone want her to taste them. They usually fled for their lives when anything close to the conversation came up.
QuirkyJester
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thornfist » Tue May 30, 2017 8:41 pm

Setsworn smiled to himself as he turned around, his heart practically skipped a beat. "Well, if you're INTERESTED in a taste. Wouldn't want to feed my meat to a girl without asking first."

Setsworn paused to laugh a bit at his own innuendo. He hoped Harley found it funny. "I can explain better why I'm so eager to meet your lovely digestive system if you let me in. That is, IF you want to eat me."

He was getting more confident by the minute. "WHICH I would advise. You could say I taste...Divine." He laughed again at his last pun. Harley probably missed that one, but once he explained his origins she might look back laughing on it.
Thornfist
Somewhat familiar

Postby QuirkyJester » Tue May 30, 2017 9:28 pm

Well, food was food. That's how she looked at it at least, and if he was willing to feed himself to her then even better. It only meant that she didn't have to go out for dinner tonight. She could honestly care less about why he wanted he wanted to be eaten so long as it happened.

"C'mon up then, watch the bear trap on the fourth floor, if you get caught in it I ain't goin' down there ta get'cha out!"
QuirkyJester
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thornfist » Tue May 30, 2017 9:34 pm

Setsworn immediately transformed into a swarm of mosquitos, navigated through every room in Harley's tent and transformed back into armored human form in Harley's room in little over 30 seconds.

"You were saying?" Setsworn said, raising an eyebrow and flashing a cocky smile.
Thornfist
Somewhat familiar

Postby QuirkyJester » Tue May 30, 2017 11:05 pm

"Don'tcha know how ta knock?!" Harley squinted. She attempted to make herself seem threatening. Unfortunately she wasn't a very threatening person. She couldn't say the same for her stomach though. That was pretty threatening. Her gut had taken out some of the strongest heroes in Gotham. It was pretty impressive. at least it was to her.

She continued to spin around in her chair, twirling a single finger around a strand of her blonde hair.
QuirkyJester
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thornfist » Tue May 30, 2017 11:35 pm

Setsworn sighed, it seemed everything he did failed to impress Harley. "I'm sorry to upset you...Appears this night isn't going very well. Hopefully, my taste can cheer you up." He smiled weakly. He'd intended for Harley to be happy to eat him, but she seemed more frustrated.

"I must say, I absolutely LOVE your belly. It'll be an honor to make my life taken by something so beautiful...From SOMEONE so beautiful. I'm shocked more don't go willingly to you, Sethi Symbiote or not."

He bowed his head lightly to her to show his further respects.
Thornfist
Somewhat familiar

Postby QuirkyJester » Wed May 31, 2017 12:01 am

"That's most people wouldn't want ta be gurgled up by a girl no matter how got she is. It's a horrible painful death, but hey if yer inta that weird stuff I won't judge ya. I'll just enjoy my meal."
Harley shrugged, kicking her legs like a child as she jumped up from her rotating chair. "You may carry your queen to the sofa. Make it quick! I don't like waiting!" At this point in her life Harley did so much shouting it was a miracle that she could even still speak. "And then you can worship me before you become my meal!"
QuirkyJester
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thornfist » Wed May 31, 2017 12:05 am

Setsworn smiled, lifting up Harley and tornado spinning to the couch. He got on his knees before her slowly. "I'm aware of the pains...Also the pleasures. I figure the latter is worth the former, and the former can even increase the latter. You ever see Hellraiser? Same thing only burning digestive acid instead of meat hooks and chains."
Thornfist
Somewhat familiar

Postby QuirkyJester » Wed May 31, 2017 12:12 am

"I have no idea what yer talkin about." Come to think of, she hardly ever watched T.V. She much more into blowing things up, robbing stores, and spreading her authority all throughout the city of Gotham. "Yer weird, ya know that? I would never in a million years let someone digest me, but again once yer in my gut I guess ya don't really got much of a choice than ta become absorbed inta my hotness." Giggling, the jester bit into her bottom lip. "When ya think about it I guess becoming my boobie fat really isn't all that bad. Yer just becoming apart of something more superior!"
QuirkyJester
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thornfist » Wed May 31, 2017 12:18 am

Setsworn shrugged. "...Something EQUAL. I'm the chosen warrior of the Egyptian God of Chaos himself. You could practically call ME a God, to be honest. But when a God like me is absorbed by a nigh-Goddess like you...Oh, I can't IMAGINE the power you'll wield."

He gazed into Harley Quinn's eyes passionately, making sure to enunciate every word. "Make no mistake. I can and have fought Ares himself and come out the victor. I've gone toe to toe with Darkseid and lived to tell about it. You digest me...You'll have ALL this power. Combined with the power you already possess, Gotham will look like a mere FOOTNOTE in your Empire."

He was curious what would happen to him after he died. As an acolyte of the God of Chaos and Debauchery giving his LIFE for Chaos and Debauchery and Lust, he would imagine Set would have a mighty reward for him in the afterlife.
Thornfist
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Private Roleplay