Academy (max123 & Necroshade)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Academy (max123 & Necroshade)

Postby max123 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:43 am

Education is the key that can open any doors to a numerous possibilies of great fortune and rewards. That why today people complete and try out okay for the top schools especially V Academy. V Academy was the most excussive school on the planet with staff and workers from all over the continent, as well as the students who attend from the rich, famous, and down right smart and clever. They say whoever graduates from V Academy has their future already set for them, but for some reason there was a very low graduation rate with only one person graduating from a class of thousands and somtimes none at all. Also there was a bit of rumors that the staff had some weird fetishes and punishmentz they like to share, but nothing stopped people from applying to the school.

This year the new batch of students leaves the gymnasium to their class room after a warm speech from the prinicple and the student body president
max123
Heavy user

Re: Academy (max123 & Necroshade)

Postby Necroshade » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:09 am

The Students all filtered into their respective classrooms, chatting among each other and getting to know their new classmates.
It wasn't long untill the teachers arrived.

The classroom door opened and a woman came in.
She had long black hair reaching down to her her wide hips. Her DD sized breasts bounced with every step, barely being held by the blue dress she wore.

She smiled at the gathered students.
"Welcome to V Academy, I'm Miss Odessa, your class teacher.
I expect you all to behave well here, but if not, you will soon find out that we have some unique ways of punishment at this school."
[img]http://www.greatlakesgeek.com/images/misc/water-mars.jpg[/img]
That's the proof, there IS water on Mars!!!
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:54 am

The room was filled with chat as their home room teacher enter the room, she was rather beautiful considering her age and had a body that any man or woman would die for. Most of the students eyes were on her massive mounts as they seem to jiggle in the dorection she is looking at.

Soon a small girl wearing the academy's sky blue uniform raises her hand from the third row, second column. She had light blond hair that were put into curls with a pretty riddon on the top of her head. She had an average size body from what you can tell from the front but did have a nice big round butt."Excuse me Miss Odessa are those rumors are true?"she asks which started a bit commotion from everyone who was wondering the same thing.

Soon a guy raises his hand from the back of the classroom."I heard that some teacher put their fetishes into their punishments and get off on it."he added in. Its seems like there were some who knew about the rumors being true but no will know what each teacher has plan for their punishmwnt plan.
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:26 am

The teacher grinned at the boy and girl who had asked.
She looked them both over, here eyes topping at the girls round ass for a moment.

"it seems you're well informed.
The teachers at this academy indeed enjoy punishing their students. So if you want to find out how true that is, you just need to get in trouble"
She said.

"But for now, lets start our lesson..."
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:39 am

Couple students let out a disatisfied sound as they wanted to hear the big secret behind the V Academy. Soon the very same girl raises her hand up as ishe looked displeased with the answer."Miss Odessa excuse me again but could you at least share with us what are your punishment method of choice us?"she bites her lip as the secret was eating up at her."Reason why I'm so eager is because my sister been here at V Academy since last year and she has stopped contacting us a few months ago."
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:45 am

Miss Odessa looked at the girl and chuckled.
"oh, you realy wanna know?
Ok, then come to the front of the class, I can give a little demonstration ."
She said, pulling put an empty chair for the girl to sit on.

She didn't know if the girl would be brave, but she sure hoped so.
it had been quite boring for her over summer vacation.
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:51 am

Soon a couple of the student slowly called out the girl's name "Tiffany" before ended up in a cheer that most of the class joined in. Tiffany feeling embarrassed and obligated to follow the teacher's instructions to get everyone's answers."Okay...as long its nothing weird."she said out loud a bit nervous from the attention she was getting from everyone.

"Come on Tiffany just do it I want this period to be over with."the guy who asked Miss Osseda the other question Max howlers from the back, as they seem to have a bit of connection before the class started."I mean what its not like she gonna eat you or anything right?"he joked with the class getting a few laugh as Tiffany sits down on the chair lay out for her
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:58 am

The teacher smiled and watched Tiffany come over and sit down on the chair.
"hehe, you're just a treat, sweety.
Now hold still."

She turned around and lifted her dress before she bent over.
Tiffany could see her teachers round ass and when the dress was lifted, she saw that she didn't wear any panties.
Instead she was faced with Miss Odeassas spread cheeks and her pcukered hole.
Before Tiffany could get away, the ass came down, pushing against her head.
Miss Odeassa moaned happily when her anus spread open and Tiffanis head disappeared with a loud "shluurp"
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:07 am

Poor Tiffany did not have much time to react by the spectacle her teacher was showing her with the brief view of not wearing any underwear up to her teacher flashing her bare ass in front of her face. She got a few students wild up but that would all change once Miss Odeassa massive butt has its way with the girl. Tiffany's last word were."What are you doing? Get..."before she was cut off by Miss Odeasse massive mounts.

Everyone literally jumped up from their seat and let out some sort of reaction of disgust or terror as they watched their classmate be eaten by their teacher's butt. Tiffany lets out muffled cries for help as she tries to pull herself out of her teacher's anus but she felt a strong pull sucking her in deeper inside the bowels of Miss Odeassa
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:16 am

The teacher forced her rear down, her ass swallowing up more and more of the poor guirl.
She moaned lewldly while the girl disappeared into her bowls and soon her ass came in contact with the chair.
She felt Tiffanys own ass spread her hole wide but with a quickl glench of her muscles it was sucked it.

Then she got up, Tiffanis legs dangling from her butt.
Turning her ass to the rest of the class, she gave them a nice show while she glenched and sucked Tiffanis legs in.

One loud slurp later and the girl was completely gone, only a wiggling bulge in Miss Odessas belly.
"mmmh, I missed that...
SO, that is what will happen if you down't behave."
She said while looking back at the class.

Her belly rumbled once before a blast of smelly air came from her backdoor, washing over the students in the first row.
"Oh, little Tiffy made me gassy."
She said and chuckled while rubbing her belly
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:26 am

Tiffany struggled the best she could and gave a good fight during the whole thing but it was no use against Miss Odeassa powerful butt. Everyone started to panic and freak out as their classmate was being eaten by their teacher's ass. They could not see anything happening with their teacher's body expect when her belly started to bulge out a bit as Tiffany filled out the space nicely. Everyone was frozen in fear that they would be next to be suck up right into their teacher's big round as and be squirming inside her stomach too.

The class could not get a break to register what had just happen when the teacher rips a big juicy smelly one right in front of them."No how is this real?"said one of the kids in the back getting ready to leave the classroom.

"What is gonna happen to Tiffany?"the guy Max asks as she was still his friend and was a bit protective over her."This isen't right you can't do this to your students."he raised his voice at Miss Odeasse who looked quiet please of herself and her belly.

Poor Tiffany was curled up in the tight wet confines of her teacher's stomach, she was not gonna give up yet."Help...someone help me."she cries out but were muffled by the fleshly walls that surrounded her. She started to struggle up again punching and kicking the walls hoping to get a reaction out of her teacher
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:37 am

The teacher forced her rear down, her ass swallowing up more and more of the poor guirl.
She moaned lewldly while the girl disappeared into her bowls and soon her ass came in contact with the chair.
She felt Tiffanys own ass spread her hole wide but with a quickl glench of her muscles it was sucked it.

Then she got up, Tiffanis legs dangling from her butt.
Turning her ass to the rest of the class, she gave them a nice show while she glenched and sucked Tiffanis legs in.

One loud slurp later and the girl was completely gone, only a wiggling bulge in Miss Odessas belly.
"mmmh, I missed that...
SO, that is what will happen if you down't behave."
She said while looking back at the class.

Her belly rumbled once before a blast of smelly air came from her backdoor, washing over the students in the first row.
"Oh, little Tiffy made me gassy."
She said and chuckled while rubbing her belly
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:42 am

(Um...did you repost the same post?)
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:48 am

(oh fuck, damn you copy/paste.
Will send the real post...)
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:49 am

Miss Odeassa sat on the teachers table, her belly still squirming while she rubbed it.
"now now, everyone calm down."
She said.

"Tiffany is now tucked away in my stomach. She is safe for now and becaus this was just a demonstration I will let her out again...
But I will not always be so nice with real troublemakers. So behave yourself... or not, I en joy punishing my students ,3"
SHe said and chuckled.

Now lets start our lesson."

She turned to the board, her belly sloshing from the movement.
Miss Odessa continued her lesson like normal, only stopping to rub her belly every now and then.
Nobody knew if she just forgot about it, or if she did it to tease the students, but her round ass was still exposed to them.
Every now and then when she bent forward slightly to draw somethig on the board, her hungry butthole was visible... sometimes some wind coming forth from her depths.
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:14 am

"Doesn't make it sound any better."Max tells her as he sit back down on his seat not looking away from Miss Odeassa belly's giant belly that contain Tiffany. He could only imagine the kind of hell she was going through first being eaten by their teacher's ass and now stewing inside her stomach. There were a couple kicks coming from Tiffany as she was able to hear what Miss Odeassa said but did not want her first day of school to be like this.

Everyone calm down from their little event that they just witnessed in front of them and just continue on with the lesson to forget about it. But it was hard to concentrate with their teacher flaunting her distended by that wiggled from Tiffany every now and then, a handful of students were interested on how she was able to do this and thought she looked even sexier with a nice round belly.

A couple of students seem to not pay attention when they got another glimpse of Miss Odeassa big round ass, but turn away once they saw her butthole as they were still scarred from watching their classmate being eaten by it. Some of the student who listen hard enough could hear poor Tiffany talk to herself from deep inside their teacher
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:31 am

She kept her lesson going while her belly kept rumbling around her buttsnack.
"I hope you're all paying attention, I still have enough room for any slackers to join Tiffani"
She said and gave her ass a playfull slap.

Soon enough a belly rang.
"Ok, this is enough for now.
Time for a pause. we will see each other in half an hour."
She said before she went to the door.
"And behave during recess ;3"
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:15 pm

(Also could you introduce your student character to Max?)

A couple of students blushed and looked away when Miss Odeassa said she could fit more, and the idea of being inside their sexy teacher. Everyone was relieved when the bell rung for recess as they were eager to catch a break from their teacher's teaching ethics and dress code ethics as well.

A couple students headed outt he door with each other wanting to grab something at the student store or just hang out. But Max had others plans as he needed to ask his teacher something and walks right up to her."Miss Odeassa..."he calls out to her trying to not to stare at her body."I'm just wondering will Tiffany be coming out?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:32 pm

Miss Odessa looked down at max and smiled while patting her belly "oh, don't worry about her. You should try and enjoy your recess."
She said and left.

A girl, a head smaller then max with shoulder long brown hair, a pair of B cup breasts and wide hips approached the boy.
"She promised to let her out... I don't think she would break her promise. ..
Hi, i'm Anne... wanna Hang out..? " She asked while blushing a bit.
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:46 pm

Tiffany wiggles about hearing Max voice wondering what was going on outside."Please let me out."she cries as she pushes on the stomach walls hoping to get a response from her teacher. She wanted to get out now as if she stayed inside it any longer she might start to like it

Max turns and brushes his black short hair."Um...sure but I need to find my sisters first I need to make sure they take their medicine."he looks at as he made his way out of the classroom."So Anne what do you think of the school?"he asks as he heads down the halll of studentsl
max123
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay