Academy (max123 & Necroshade)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Academy (max123 & Necroshade)

Postby Necroshade » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:25 am

Anne hugged Clare back.
"Oh, we just wanted to have some lunch and Max wanted to see how you doing.
It's nice meeting you Clare."
She samiled and rubbed the nurses belly.
"You, too Blare...
I hope you two enjoy staying in the nurse...."

Odeassa rubbed her round belly. It had grown to twice its original size from all of Scarlets cum that now filled her intetsines.
She moaned when she could feel Tiffany sruggle back in her stomach.
Odessa moaned when the cock was pulled from her ass and she glenched her anus shut to keep all the wonderfull seed inside of her.
"YOur cock always feels amazing in my ass.."
She said and smiled befoe she grabbed he member right in front of her.
"Hehe, you know I always am, for a such a delicious cock ;3"
SHe opened her mouth and took Scarlets shaft inside, eagerly sucking on it.
One hand was fondling Scarlets still heavy balls while the other was rubbing her own pussy.

Odessa was kneeling on front of Scarlet, the teachers cock deep down her throat while she was sucking on it.
Normally Odessa was a strong female who knew what she wanted, but like Scarlet had experienced before, when you push the right butons, she becomes quite submissive... in this state Scarlet could do anything with her.
[img]http://www.greatlakesgeek.com/images/misc/water-mars.jpg[/img]
That's the proof, there IS water on Mars!!!
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:26 pm

Blare gives a kick to Anne comment as Clare looks at the nurse."Well it was nice chatting with you guys but I think its time I head into my womb."she teases as she goes near the nurse crotch."Here I go."she said before shoving her face into the nurse pussy

Max moves over to Anne."So does watching my sister get unbirth bring up old memories?"he asks as he noticed she was quiet interested in watching them

"OH....YEAH Ode just like that."Scarlet said with a big smile as reaches down to rub her friend's belly bulge, enjoying seeing the student swim about inside Odeassa."You know Ode if you are really thirsty I can make you get straight from the source?"she pulls her head up and strokes her cheek

"What do you say? Don't you want to be inside my sack with all that seed?"she asks as she rubs the leathery body part in her flace
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:45 pm

The nurse moaneagain while her puss slurp ed up the other sister .
Anne blushed and nodded.
"It reminds me of the time with my nanny..."

Odessa moaned and eagerly rubbed her face against Scarlets sack.
"Mmmh... yes please..."
She said while she gave the balls some licks.
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:59 pm

Max chuckles."Wanna ask the nurse if she has room for you?"he looks at her with a smile."I can tell Miss Odeassa you felt ill and you went to the nurse."

Scarlet giggles as she rubs her cock which seem to grow double it size."Now Ode make sure you do a good job, you don't want to give me blue balls now."she said as she rubs the giant tip of her cock in Odeassa face, her urethra opens up to get her in
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:40 am

Anne blushed hard.
"Nono, it's ok... I don't want to miss any lessons at the first day already..."

Odessa murred happily while shrubs rubbed her face against the cock head.
She gave it some licks and rubbed it slowly before the member opened up in front of her.
Eagerly she pushed her head into the urethra.
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:48 am

Max smiles as he tickles Anne sides."Are you sure...its looks like a nice place to hang out and take a nap."he said as the only part left of his sisters were her cute feet wiggling outside the nurse's pussy."INurse....when are my sister gonna come back out?"

Scarlet bit her lip as she lets out a loud moan."OH....Ode...easy...now its not as durable in the inside as it is on the outside."she said as she reaches down rubbing her friend butt, slowly her deep into the shaft of her cock. Odeassa would be greeted by a warm fleshy environment with a very musky scent in the air that seem to get stronger as Odeassa slowly traveled down to her destination.
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:17 am

Anne laughed and struggled.
"S...Stop it. ..
IT realy does... but I can't just get into the nurse go no reason."she said and blushed a bit.
"Maybe I should ask my nanny if I could sleep in her tonight."

The nurse smiled and rubbed her belly.
"They only need some rest... they should be good to go in a few hours. .. if they want to."

Odessa wiggled a bit inside the huge shaft.
The hungry member slowly slurping up her body. It had to stretch to take in Odessas huge breasts and her wif fling belly with Tiffany still inside.
But son only Odessas ass and legs wereally sticking from the cock. She was gently rubbing the insides while she came closer and closer to the musky balls below.
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:48 am

Mmax laughs at Anne as he stops tickling her."So do you live close by here Anna, cause I thought all student lived at the dorms?"he asks her before turning his attention back at the nurse.

Max nodes his head."So what happens if they don't want to come out nurse?"he could not help but reach out and rub her belly."Anyways ts best we get going now."

Scarlet was on the edge of pure bliss as sue has to sit down on the cold shower floors to catch her breath."Dam...Ode...your doing a real great job."she coes feeling that feeling inside her sack was building up again. Once Odeassa had made it in the musky scent was strong due to the large amount of seed brewing below
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:59 am

Anne smiled. " I live about 20 minutes from here. While there is a dorm, students don't need to life there..."

"They can stay as long as they want." The nurse said.

Odessa moaned when her ass was ducked in by the cock.
She wiggled again while she was dropping into the heavy sack, landing in a pool if cum.
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:12 am

Max nodes his head as he heads back to Anne."So Anne lets just eat our lunch plate before our recess is over."he said pulling her out of the nurse office."So any where you want to eat our food?"

Scarlet moans as she toke pride in watching Odeassa's feet wiggle and slowly disappear into her cock."Ah...that was great."she panted giving her throbbing cock several pats making her cock jiggle about."Ode I hope you are having fun in you cum bath but if you want to get out you got to get me off while you are in there."
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:23 am

Anne nodded.
"We can eat where ever you want."
She said while she followed Max.

Odessa was curled up in Scarlet's ball, completely covered in sticky semen.
She moaned while she rubbed all over her belly and breasts while her other hand was rubbing her wet puss.

She didn't know is Scarle actually would le her out or if she would be churned into more seed for the naughty teacher, she was simply enjoying her stay in the musky balls.
ODessau panted a bit, breathing in the musky air while she pleasure herself. She didn't even care that her recess will be over soon and she had to teach her students, or even that Tiffany was still trapped in her stomach, swimming in a pool of Scarlets cum.
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:52 am

Max looks around the area."Um....do you want to eat in the cafe or in the court yard?"he asks Anne as this was the first time he was by himself with a girl he did not really know."I think some sun will do us some good."

Scarlet groans as she lays back on the shower floor not caring who was there to see her, she just let her heavy sack lay out in front of her."Oh...Ode you out done yourself today. Now how should I reward you this time?"she asks as she squeeze down on her sack feeling Odeassa beneath her skin."Maybe...I'll turn you into cum and let you out on your desk?"

(So you want Scarlet to let her out or no?Also wont be on later on have a party to help out and plan)
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:28 pm

(Sorry, was pretty busy over the long weekend. If you want you can turn her into cum, we can create as many characters as we need ;3)

"Lets go to the courtyard"
She said and smiled

Odessa only moaned and wiggled weakly in Scarlets sack, she dimply enjoyed the warmth and the sticky cum all around her while Scarlet rubbed her bulge.
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:00 pm

(But do you want me to turn her into cum or let her out as is?)

Max smiles as he follows Anne."So anything else I should know about you Anne?"

Scarlet moans louder enjoying her friend wiggling around inside her sack."Oh...Ode squirm some more for me."she bites her lip rubbing her swollen balls still debating what she should do with her friend."So Ode should I let you out or make you cum?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:54 pm

(hm, not realy sure... Both ways are good... do whatever you feel comfortable with ;3)

Anne smiled and sat down somewhere in the courtyard to eat her meal.
"hm, nothing perticular interesting... what about you?"
She asked.

Odessa rubbed the soft walls, feeling the cum slosh around her.
"I... It would be so hot to become your cum..."
She said and blushed, but then rubbed her belly, feeling Tiffany inside.
"But... I have to take care of my class.... I don't know... do you think it's ok to leave them alone?"
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:43 pm

Max starts to eat his meal enjoying quiet the view they had."Hm...I don't have anything thing I can think of to share....unless you consider watching anime is one?"he asks he enoying his meal

Scarlet lets out another groan as she started to massage her swollen sack."Oh....Ode....that doesn't sound very professional thing to do but I bet you it will feel very good."she said patting her balls letting them bounce about."Hm...what if I take care of them?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:48 am

Anne giggled and ate her meal, too.
"This is actually quite good :3"
She said.

Odessa moaned while she was massaged.
"mmmh, you realy would do that for me? I would be happy to become your cum then..."
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:38 am

Max looks at Anne as he was wondering if teachers can eat students, then what can other students do to each other."Anne just a quick question can students eat each other like how the teachers do?"he asks her

Scarlet bites her lip as she could not take it anymore, she was on her breaking point and Odeassa had to pick soon."Yes, I'll turn you into cum and then I will release your seed on your desk and chair, and I'll make sure to watch over your class."she pats her balls
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:50 pm

Anne blushed hard when she looked at Max.
"I... I don't know... maybe.
Did your sistets never tell you? "

Odessa moaned loudly and wiggled in Scarlet's balls.
Mmmh, yes, turn me into seed, churn me up and show them what I became..."
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:21 am

Max looks at Anne unsure."No they didn't tell me anything about what goes on in this school."he stretches feeling it was almost time to head back."So Anne you want to do anything before ww head back?"

Scarlet lets out another moan but this time for releaving the stress she was holding as she tried not to turn her friend into cum go."Oh...oh yeah you are gonna make a nice load Ode."she said as she presses down on her sack, Odeassa would feel her body start to tingle before going numb
max123
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay