Academy (max123 & Necroshade)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Academy (max123 & Necroshade)

Postby Necroshade » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:56 pm

Anne followed max
"Well, it's. ..different... but so far not that bad."
She said, blushing hard.

Miss Odessa would have loved to keep Tiffany even longer, but she had promised to let her out and so she went to the bathrooms. She went in and walked past the toilets to the showers.
While passing the stalls she heard some groans from one, followed by a splash from something falling into water. Miss Odessa rubbed her belly and smiled
"Sounds like some students weren't as lucky as you, Tiffany."

She reached the showers where she quickly undressed and let the water run down her body and over her large belly. After relaxing for a minute she kneeled down and started to push.
Slowly Tiffany was forced down her intestines an towards the teachers backdoor.
[img]http://www.greatlakesgeek.com/images/misc/water-mars.jpg[/img]
That's the proof, there IS water on Mars!!!
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:09 pm

Max looks at Anne noticing she was a bit red."Um...Anne are you okay? You look a bit red."he tells her as he near his sisters classroom just a few more rooms down. He could not help but noticed on the walk there that almost every teacher he seem to meet had a big round and full belly filled with students. He just wonder how can a place like this be the top when they could do this to their students."Finally."he exhauls as he enter his sisters' classroom Blare and Clare to find.

Tiffany moans as her world started to turn about as all of suden the stomach starts to push her out the way she came in."Oh...I only hope this is a good thing."she said as she was pushed in deeper through her teacher's digestive track. Tiffany was very lucky as not all students came out as they went in

There was a bit of laughing as another teacher Mrs. Scarlet peeks out from the corner to get a glimpse of Miss Odeassa."What are you doing Ode? You didn't digest you student?"she asks as like the other teachers she just made a trip to the toilet."Well here is mine."she said puffing out her masive chest as her meal added a cup size on her bust
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:17 pm

Anne quickly nodded. "Y...yeah, im allright..."
She said. On their way through the school she looked in awe at all the teachers and their big bellys.

Miss Odessa looked up to miss scarlet and chuckled.
"Your students filled you out nicely.
I let Tiffany here out because she was only a demonstration. A real troublemaker I would keep for sure."
She kept pushing, Tiffany slowly slipping from her ass.
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:26 pm

(Hm...do you want the twins to be unbirth already? I was thinking they are at the nurse cause they got bit sick)

Max look around the classroom as he did not see his sisters anywhere. He noticed that the teacher was still there and decided to ask them."Excuse me but did you happen to see my sisters Blare and Clare? They are twins and have long black hair and like hair acessories?"

Miss Scarlet rubs her body before going down to her crotch and rubbing herself underneath her skirt."Ah....watching let out your students is always a turn on."she moves herself closer to Miss Odeasse admiring her body."Wanna have some fun before you let her out?"she licks her cheek

Tiffany moans as her trip to the exist seem like an eternity to her as the fleshy walls rubs against her. Soon she saw a small light coming from ahead as that must be the exist."Almost there."
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:36 am

(You can do with them whatever you like ;3 )

"Oh, they are your sisters?
They didn't feel well and went to the nurse."
The teacher said while she was slowly stroking her round belly.

Tiffany was nearly at the end of her journey, already seeing some light coming through her teachers butthole.
But suddenly the aus clenched shut tightly, leaving her trapped inside Miss Odessas rectum.

The teacher grinned and got up, one hand grabbing Scarlets boobs and squeezing them.
"Hehe, sure. Let's enjoy ourselfs. "
She leaned in for a kiss and moaned when Scarlet grabbed her ass.
While rubbing the two mounds the other teacher could clearly feel Tiffany inside Cadessas bowls.
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:11 am

Max nodes his head."Thank you for letting me know." as he head outside the classroom."So Anne you want to grab a bite before we check on my sister?"he asks as he knew his sisters probably be fine at the nurse office."I heard the student store sells some good stuff."

Poor Tiffany was looking forward of getting out and was reaching out with her hand to touch the opening, but in an instant it disappeared from her."No....what you promised me."she shouts as she tries poking the puckered anus

Miss Scarlet moan as she kisses Miss Odeassa back, her hands rubbing all over her belly and her butt."Mm...come on Ode just digest her and make your butt even more bigger?"she suggests to her as she reaches between her legs rubbing her friend's out fold of her pussy
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:55 am

Anne nodded eagerly.
"Yeah, I'm hungry. I'm glad you already know this school so well."
She said and folowed Max.

The teacher was still rubbing her gurgling belly.
She let out a loud burp, a soggy piece of fabric flying from her mouth while Max and Anne left the room.

Miss Odessa moaned while she kept kissing Scarlet, her hands exploring the other teachers breasts and grabbing her ass.
"mmmh, I would love to... but I promised..."
SHe glenched her ass around Tiffany, pulling the girl back in a bit...
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:07 am

Max got a bit distracted by the teacher's burp ."Well not really just got a early tour since my sisters are not as well as me."he tells Anne as he looks around seeing what else this school had to offer."So Anne tell me about yourself like your family and where are you from?"he asks

There was not as much teachers in the hallways as most of them already made it to the restrooms or in the teacher's lounge getting a quick snack and to talk about their day.

Miss Scarlet moans."I guess I can just let you suck my cock then."she said as her cock soon appears out from between her legs as if ot was hiding."How about I fuck you in your ass?"she rubs her cock against Miss Odeassa pussy
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:39 am

Anne blushed a bit.
"Well... I'm an only child. My parents are some rich bussiness people... so they don't realy have much time for me... I basicaly grew up with my nanny... she is nice and always let me sleep inside her womb when I was smaller..."
Her face was all red by now.

Odessa blushed hard when she felt Scarlets hard cock rub against her.
"Mmmh, you're such a tease ;3"
She rub her pussy along the hard shaft for a bit and smiled at Scarlets proposal.
"Ok... lets see if Tiffany enjoys having a visitor."
Odessa turned around, her round ass eagerly rubbing along the huge cock.
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:47 am

Max was a bit taken back from what Anne just told him."So where is you nanny now?"he looks around as people who have servant usually have them around some where. Max coughs to change the bit of awkwardness."Well...I have two siblings my twins sisters Blare and Clare....Um...we come from an average family so that means we came here on a scholarship...and don't have servants or personal experience with vore."he said as they stood in front of the student store which was like a small convenience store

Scarlet breathes in deeply as she was was ready to fuck Odeassa in the ass."OH....I hold she is hungry too because I got to make another deposite."She teases as she grabs her friend side and rubbing her huge cock on between her cheeks before slowly pushing her cock into her anus and pulling in and out slowly."Oh...my she just right there."she said as she slips her cock in deeper.

Tiffany would be face to face with Scarlet's cock as it rubs its against her face and slowly pushing her in deeper."Oh...you want me to give it to you?"Scarlet asks
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:54 am

"Well, she still works for us, but now that I'm bigger, She is more like a housemaid..."
Anne said.
SHe and Max entered the store and she looked in awe at all the things they could buy here.

Odessa mured happily while the cock rubbed along between her cheeks.
Then she felt it push in and she moaned happily, Scarlets cock going deep and meeting with Tiffany.
"Aahhh... yes... give it to me..."
She said betwee moans
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:04 am

Max nodes his head as he follows Anne into the store and notice they had snacks from all around the world."Wow...so do you see anything you like?"he asks as he looks at the lunch plate they had for sale."I'm gonna get a lunch plate you want one?"

Scarlet holds onto Odeasse hips as she thrust deeper into her ass causing poor Tiffany to be push back deeper into the bowels of her teacher."Oh...I feel sorry for your student as she gonna take a nice shower."she moans as she continues to ram into Odeassa's feeling her seed build up in her sack."Ah...we really should do this more often I miss you ass."she said licks her friend's cheek
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:09 am

Anne smiled and nodded.
"Yeah, I think I'll take one too... and this package of gummibears."
She said.

Odessa moaned and panted while Scarlet fucked her ass.
SHe could feel Tiffany being pushed around in her bowles by the big shaft and that feeling turned her on even more.
"mmmh, she will have to deal with that...
So... you gonna flood my ass with a student your balls have churned up or do I get the 100% original scarlet experiance?"
SHe asked and giggled.
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:22 am

Max smiles as he grabs the two lunch plate and the gummibears and couple chocolate bars for his sisters."So do you want to eat this first or see how my sisters are doing?"he asks as the nurse office was pretty close by just further down the hall.

Scarlet moans louder giving a big hard thrust with a big lustful smile."Oh you are getting 100% grade A Scarlet experience."she whispers into her ear before continuing on with thrusting into her bowls. She laughs at Tiffany's poor attempts to push her cock away from her as she tries to make her way back toward where she came from."I can only hope Odeassa you can handle all this cream I am making for you."she said giving her swollen sack quick rub
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:24 am

"Lets visit your sisters first ;3"
Anne said and paied for her lunch before she left with Max.

Odessa moaned a bit her lips.
"I can't wait for you fill me up.
I'm just not sure if Tiffany can handle it."
She said and chuckled while rubbing her belly.
SHe glenched her ass around Scarlets cock.
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:32 am

Max smiles."So Anne I am just a bit curious on why did you ask me to join you for lunch?"he looks at her as they made their way down the half way. There was a bit of mystery surrounding Anne on why she chose to hangout with him, maybe they were more alike than he knew. Well all he knew is that he had to check on his sisters."We are here."he said they stood in front of the nurse office before opening the door and heading inside

Scarlet moans as she rubs Odeassa body."Oh....I am sure she be okay if you give her a free pass in return."she said feeling that she was already reaching her peak."she loved the feeling of Odeassa's ass as she goes through it and feeling the anal muscles squeeze on her cock was such a huge turn on for her
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:40 am

"I...just wanted to make a friend here.. being an only child isn't easy... I don't realy have many kids my age to hang out with...
I thought you looked like a nice guy..."
As you enter the nurse office, you at first saw nobody... but then you heared some moaning and wet slurps and squishing from the back.
When you went there to check it out, you see the nurse, naked and lying on a table.
From her pussy a pair of legs were sticking out and her round belly was jiggling.

One of Maxs sisters sat on a chair beside her... the other one... obviously being slurped up by the nurse pussy.

Odessa gigled and nodded.
SHe leaned her head back and kissed Scarlet while the other teacher fucked her tight hole.
"Then fill me up nicely..."
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:51 am

Max looks at Anne with a smile."Well I am sure my sisters would love to meet you and be their friend."he said but was thrown off again as his sisters were not in the nurse office and starts to look for them. The wet slurping noises made him follow it to the source and was shocked what he was saw, the nurse naked and laying on the table with his sisters legs sticking out of her."Um...what is going on here?"

Clare Max's sister who was sitting on the chair beside the nurse."Oh...the nurse thought we would feel better if we were in her womb isen't that right?"she looks at the nurse with a smile

Scarlet groans biting her lip as she was almost there."Oh...I will just need you to rub harder against me Ode...come on I'm almost there and ready to fill you up."she started to pants feeling her cock twitch before releasing her load. The semen that was building up inside Scarlet's sack quickly travels up her shaft and gushing out into Odeassa's bowels filling her up with her seed. Poor Tiffany got a mouthful of Scarlet and almost choked on it and now struggled to keep her head above the liquid that filled the space she was in
max123
Heavy user

Postby Necroshade » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:00 am

The nurse looks over.
"Oh, you are their brother? it's nice of you to look after your sister..."
SHe moaned when her pussy glenched and the legs were slurped in.
"Your sisters just need some rest and where would be a better place to rest then here?"
She asked and patted her belly.

Anne watched in awe, blushing heavily...

Odessa moaned and moved her hips with Scarlets thrusts.
SHe felt the other teacher hilt in her before the thick shaft shot its hot seed deep into her bowls.
"Oh my... you always fill me up so well..."
She said, rubbing her belly while it was slowly swelling, becoming even bigger.
Her bowles were flooded by Scarlets sticky semen, Tiffany being bathed in the stuff.
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:10 am

(Hey gonna go in now)

Max blushes as as he turns away from the nurse and looks at his Clare."Well I guess you two don't need your medicine anymore since you are gonna go inside the nurse."he said as he pulls over Anne."So Clare before you go inside the nurse I would like you to meet my friend Anne."he gestures to her after introducing Anne to his sister. There was a couple bit of movement coming from the nurse belly as Blare could hear everyone talking.

Clare smiles at Anne and goes toward her to give her a nice big her."Nice to meet you Anne I am Clare Max sister and Blare is inside the nurse womb, but she looks and sounds just like me."she points to the nurse big round belly."So what are you guys doing?"

Tiffany was pushed back into Odeassa stomach from the force of Scarlet's seed entering and filling up her teacher's bowels. Tiffany takes several deep breathes as there was hardly any space to breath expect for the small pocket of air above her."Please let me out."she said as she fails her legs about inside the thick liquid.

Scarlet laughs as she pulls herself out of her friend and giving her ass and nice firm smack on the ass."Oh...you did well Ode I can still feel you on my cock."she asks as she rubs her sagging cock in front of her face."So are you thirsty?"
max123
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay