[Darkworlders] An Overlord RP (Arthotus and Sakura)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [Darkworlders] An Overlord RP (Arthotus and Sakura)

Postby Arthotus » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:48 pm

Marcus heard the muffled explosion, his eyes instantly settling on the damnable Fey creature darting out into the woods, waddling like an overstuffed turkey as she tried to get away with several of his scouts no doubt in her belly.

"Gods DAMN IT! I HATE FEY!" He roared, his eyes flashing a distinctly different shade of green as his horse suddenly bellowed, rearing up as he leapt off it, huge green wings spreading from his back as he shot forwards.

Rin might have been assuming humans would be the ones chasing her down, but as she turned her head to glance over her shoulder, to see how many pursuers she had, Marcus was shooting through the trees like a bullet. She'd barely even have time to brace herself before the metamorphized dragon slammed into her at full tilt, seizing her by the throat and literally shattering a tree as he slammed her through it and into the dirt.

His human features twisted, as in his rage, he didn't maintain their proper shape. "I will not be made a fool a second time! You will give me my men back, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!" he roared as he began to stuff her into his own expanding gullet. An elder dragon, one who had long been a close ally to the leaders of Solaria, was not a fair fight for the Fey daughter of Yggdrasil. He was what one might consider one of their...heavy guns. Even being so strong as to give the Goddess herself a run for her money. Obviously in a one on one fight, she would have many advantages, but he would certainly be able to scrap with her for a time, just from his vast experience in war alone. He was more here to make sure things like this didn't happen, that common infantry were kept relevant, to make the enemy cautious as to what might be hiding amongst the soldiers of Solaria.

He savored her taste, her meaty, but also intricately magical flavour. He had eaten fey before, but never one of such high quality, such close blood to the Goddess herself. He was a battle scared and powerful dragon, even considering his age, so this was a rare treat indeed. Her shoulders and breasts were vanishing into his gullet with surprising speed, her shape not bulging out his 'disguise' as he continued to more or less keep his human shape.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:42 pm

*Marcus would be shocked upon hitting Rin, her whole body suddenly rooting to the ground before bending forward all the way, then snapping back flinging him right off of her, there were several snaps from her ankles and she motioned to shriek but of course nothing came out, instead she turned into a leap kick that hit the dragon in the hip so hard that it lifted him further into the air, however she shook her leg blowing on her ankle afterwards...Rin was one of Sakuras twelve original daughters, a Demigoddess, second only to gods, even an Elder dragon wouldn't be able to take her down easily...but Noble dragons like Marcus were fire breathers, his pyromancy would be beyond exceptional fueled by the very mana in the air, she couldn't afford to be careless here. She flexed her belly and her rump making them double in size as a sound like crushing meat was heard, then from her maw and tail she spat up the bones and gear of the scouts shed eaten...her pleasure in their struggles was not worth her life.*

*From the base of her tail grew twin vines that gripped the two venomous sickles at her hips, and her tail regurgitated the enormous wooden Nodachi named 'Nightshade', gripping it in her tail claw before taking her low stance her body in full flex now looked more like a jungle cats physique and twice the size it was but a moment ago.*

*However, if she took too long, Marcus's forces would surround her, with her belly and backside lightened, she turned and bolted further into the jungle intending to distance herself from the Solarian forces...she was falling back though, not a full retreat, given the chance she'd swallow this dragon whole, but the same could be said for the dragon...Had she not braced herself...she'd be in his gullet right now, She found herself a high branch to perch upon, and waited, when the dragon next approached, she would strike as he passed, this wooden nodachi Nightshade designed to break bones and crush skulls.*

*Yggdrasil back in the town would narrow her eyes, if rin was getting serious, this was a true threat...still she would await her daughters reports on the matter, she was still occupied with the arrangements for the sky bazaar...but the battles were starting to draw her Ire, the little grass wyrms she could resurrect with little to no cost, she would gulp up their souls whenever they zipped by*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:08 pm

Marcus was no easier to move than Rin. His blood heritage was of fire, but he'd passed that simple limitation long ago. She'd manged to knock him back only because his weight reducing magic was still tenuously holding. His body was harder than rock and much more dense, the heat rolling off him from his rage more than a simple aura.

He spat a small glob of molten rock at her as she fled, the molten ball expanding and growing as it flew, until it exploded outwards in a rain of liquid glowing lava and fire that shrivelled and ignited the trees all around. Stealth was over for this mission.

A few of his soldiers approached as he settled to the ground, shivering as he worked to control his anger and to control the magics that kept his form intact. His wings faded and his face returned to normal. The metal melting heat that was rolling from his body subsided, allowing his men to approach.

"Grab those!" He pointed at the bones, "Burn the grass! Burn everything! The flames will give us wings and the smoke will shroud our flight." Indeed the solarans began to burn everything in their path, hurling flaming pitch and a few soldiers even breathing flames themselves. The grass serpents were burned or sent running as the soldiers not only wadded through the flames, but literally began to sprint through the heat. The mages and mystics drew energy from the flames and fed it to the soldiers, a complicated mass spell called 'Flame Rush'. The army tripled it's previous speed and left a growing swath of destruction.

Marcus climbed back a top his horse and sped off with his army, leaving Rin alone. He'd scared her off for now, no doubt she'd return for him to strike down on another battlefield. The earth elemental made to look like a horse growled at him, obviously annoyed by his sudden movement before. He patted the elemental's neck, "Sorry, Chestnut, I got a bit angry. I'll get off gently next time."

(Hmmm, I sort of forget where we were going with this. I remember generalities but where we we going with this specifically? )
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:45 am

(We hardly need a direction, it's simply a power trip I believe. Though it could be said this is good for character development. To refresh you, there are four kingdoms which poise a threat to Gaul and Yiggy's alliance, I'll Repost the descriptive scene below and send you a PM for reference.)

Spoiler: show
Yggdrasil: "-We've collected rumors and reports of each faction, to the south is the Aquatic realm of "Yua" ruled by a hierarchy of leviathan people...their armies will prove tricky as they will most certainly have the home field advantage...however if we can draw them to the surface we could strike them from the sky...", *next she pointed to the lands in the north west*, "The "Aboria" marshlands across the golden desert are home to dwellers of the shadow, the Krakajin are a dark but prosperous people, I've had dealings with them in the past, they respect me, and I should be able to win over a portion of their courts." *Then to the north east her gaze dropped and her visage hardened sternly*, "the Dragon rulers of "Infernia" are not to be underestimated, that battle will be determined by quality over quantity, as they will simply devour what grunt troops we send at them and grow fatter with power."

"Now our present task, Solara's queen Inova...if the rumors are true, the human purist isn't even human at all, a facade to hold power through an unworthy cause, in light of this, I may not need to take a position of power in their court, I could simply usurp their master in a single master stroke...there will be a scramble for power...but I can always make dinner preparations for any would be competitors."

(The current plan is for Yggdrasil to usurp Inova as the ruling goddess of Solaria, Converting a large quantity of the populace into Hanaryuu and leaving the more stubborn folk for Gaul's Desires, which includes the queen herself.)
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:19 am

(I remember the overall arc, but the immediate details of the current battle and background characters was a bit fuzzy. I think I've got it again)

Gaul's mystic alarms began to go off in earnest. Mass spells and armies moving in the immediate vicinity were obviously things he needed to know about, even if he'd never specifically programmed those alarms into the systems. There was nothing like that in the game. He was snapped out of his thoughts by the screech of classic ww2 air raid siren. The alarm that was specifically going off was the air attack alarm, something he'd have to figure out later. Canon's spooled into action, but he had disabled the automatic launch of the defence automatons, if only to prevent another accident like when Yggdrasil first see them off.

"What the actual fuck!?" He cursed as he pooled out of his workshop and began to pull up magical displays of the surrounding countryside. The flames and smoke in the distance was obvious almost instantly.

"Oh. Solaria moved against us faster than I expected. I should go... No wait. I'm not a player running things by myself anymore. I should send some of my minions to investigate. or should I? Yggdrasil is probably already dealing with them, that's why they're setting everything ablaze. Hmmm. " He thought quickly. Obviously something had to be done and that fire looked like it would be spreading like mad if something wasn't done. Normally he wouldn't mind, but his new ally was a forest goddess, and her forest was too close to their tower for comfort or to ignore.

He quickly began to direct the gold goblins into a frenzy. In minutes, he had a amalgamated, strapped together set of vats and pipes put together pm on the roof of the tower. The master alchemist looked over the makeshift contraption one more time before glancing back towards the spreading flames. "It'll do. Open the pipes."

He began to pour his magic into the hastily crafted weather machine as the liquids mixing inside poured forth as hypercharged and heavy rainclouds. The magic was to control them, and technically speaking, was not even close to his speciality, but he managed to direct the stream of dark black clouds over the fires before they began to dump their loads to dampen and contain the blazes. He'd definitely be giving his position away, but it was better than the whole tower going up in smoke and worse, Yggdrasil getting upset that everything had been burned down.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:25 pm

*The forest burned, the leaves shriveled, the flames grew high and the blue sky tainted grey, as Sakura's red eyes blinked with tears...she was pulled to the casualties of her daughters, and forced to acknowledge they were outmatched...*, "Scatter my children, I will meet this army myself", *her voice was in no way a bellow or even a warcry, but a casual notion as she stood from her seat in the town council meeting*, "Begin work with what we have, it seems the previous owners of these lands dislike losing them...hmph, do not forget the wealth I have blessed you with, good hunting, and endless bountiful crops to feed your families, your loyalty to me will soon be tested."

*Several of the council members looked between each other, she knew they would consider betraying her, after all she was not human, and actively ate human beings. But she provided great boons to all of them, it would be a carefully weighed wager...of course she knew a certain slime that would love to claim some traitorous folk should their treason prove adequate enough.*

*As the forest receded into a great blaze the great insects of the realm fled from the flames, however, a bolt of green lightning ahead and a storm of verdant leaves and flower petals of all varieties showered the fey forest, From the storm, Sakura stepped, as if she bent space and time to get ahead of the charge, with a stomp of her feet, a great thicket of flame retardant thorns, bloomed from the forest behind her, barring all but flying combatants from proceeding, the goddess was not pleased, her full heartwood armor dawned and all twelve weapons of the Fey world held in her many claws, her green striking vines, normally hidden in her luscious mane, whipped angrily around her, tearing the earth and cracking the air. Her voice however, came calmly, with nobility but with great power, and lethality.*

"What is the meaning of this? First I am nearly god napped, drugged by some tricksters ploy, and now an army dares set flame to my lands?", *Yggdrasil emphasized her dissatisfaction with a spitting hiss, green lightning snapping from her tongue, darting into the ground, and blasting a small chunk of soil over her toes as her tongue flicked angrily from her lips, as she folded her two main arms, which were more slender and elegant than the other ten, her ring staff in one, and a finely tuned pole hammer in the other*, "For this treachery...I would demand a toll, a toll of land, or should this army continue its savage march, a told of blood...'your' blood." *Yggdrasil drew out the emphasis on that last bit, adding a low, seductive growl to her voice. Her silky words carrying far across the air to the ears of every attacker, to help push their moral closer to the breaking point.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Tue May 08, 2018 4:34 pm

The appearance of a God is never an easy thing to stomach, much less when one knows they're to be on the receiving end of said God's wrath. However, this army had been dispatched, as had the others, to locate and destroy or capture this exact diety. The rumours of her garnering territory and citizens of the empire could only result in the full force of Solaria descending upon her.

Marcus put his fingers to his lips and blew the only signal he'd set it for. The army halted their rush and drew back from the deadly brambles, immediately falling into a well practised defensive formation. All traces of plant life had already been blasted away by their flaming charge, the earth itself scorched black by the heat.

Dismounting with much more control than the last time, Marcus stood before his army, in the gap between they and the Goddess. Even he had only seen such a battle ready God on a few occasions, and it had never gone well. Still, he had a job to do. His human guise disintegrated as his body erupted in a flurry of scales and red hot, liquid stone. In seconds, standing at his full glory between the Goddess and the army, was an abomination of flesh,stone and fire. At a glance, one would assume it was a dragon, but a closer inspection would reveal only most of the creature was covered in angrily glowing red scales. The rest was a goopy gathering of lava, fire, and ash. A leg, a wing, a goodly section of his stomach and even part of his great wyrmic head was replaced by the glowing hot stone, the heat of which blasted out over the area.

"Surrender now, Yggdrasil. You have no chance against the might of Solaria. We will show you mercy if you don't resist." The enormous dragon hissed. His material portions slowly reformed into near perfect imitations of the real thing, minus the discolouration and heat pouring off those sections of his body. He was clearly an ancient dragon, but there was something else mixed in, something primal and powerful that didn't look at all natural. Goddess or not, a direct confrontation with this creature would be fierce in the extreme. She was still the more powerful, of course they both knew that, but his confident tone belied not just one, but a serious of plans to overturn that difference.

Gaul watched Yggdrasil appear before the armythrough one of his alchemy telescopes, and another raid boss of the game appeared before her. "Magma Dragon Marcus! But he's.... Shit I guess he does work for Solaria doesn't he...she's a higher level fight but....I don't think he'd come alone..." Gaul wasn't sure what to do about this. They were clearly after Yggdrasil, since she was the one who showed herself in town. This wasn't the battle they had been planning for, and with a powerhouse like that as the Vanguard it seemed Solaria was already pretty aware of their intent, or had guessed it.

Gaul seized a football shaped orb from one of the shelves and quickly bounded to the roof. After a moment of aiming, he launched it with as much strength as he had, and the orb shot off towards Yggdrasil in a jet of light. With any luck she'd get the message before she started a fight she wasn't truly prepared for.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu May 17, 2018 4:37 pm

*Yiggy thought this over, her weapons lowering, relaxing, and her twelve eyes closing up in thought. Any attack to take advantage would be swatted away with ease, should flamethrower type attacks be used, she would leap back into the hellish brambles behind her and the assaulter would find their hands pin cushioned by thorns flung like shuriken stars. When about twelve minuets had passed Yggdrasil approached having finished her calculations* "Okay I give up! No way I can fight a cutie like you!" *she stated striking a surprisingly cute pose with her arms and knees brought in, wiggling about and dropping her weapons. Numerous daughters of hers watching through spyglasses would moan in disbelief.*

*The goddess dismissed her arms and armor, all but her robes remaining*, "How shall we proceed then?", *she was continuously thinking*, 'damnit, why couldn't he have remained in human form, I could've crushed that goofy monkey thing underfoot and eaten the army for lunch...instead he pulls out that big bouncy belly and I melt like butter...FUCK. Gaul I'm in real trouble here, if you can hear this, I can't kill this guy! Hes too damn cute!' *Yggdrasil flung these psychic thoughts towards Gauls tower, as she practically bounced up and hugged the big dragon, her eyes dilating into huge red hearts while she got all giggly.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:12 am

The soldiers behind Marcus looked surprised, but they were only mortals. The immortal commander took her surrender in stride. "Toss your weapons aside. Get on your knees." He commanded. His long thick tail flicked in suspicion, the heat rolling off his body never abating as he slowly stepped forwards. "You have made a wise decision, Goddess. Your service to Solaria will help her light the world with glory." His stomach did, in fact, jiggle with every step. He didn't know why she was acting, but if she surrendered, he wasn't going to question the whys until after she was contained. "Crawl forwards, onto the blackened earth." He continued to command. As soon as she was out of reach of her thorns, or as much as he could have hoped for, Marcus leapt upon her. His inferno turning up to the maximum as his body slammed into her like a landslide. Quite literally, the gey, liquidous portions of his body surging forwards in gaseous explosions of flowing red hot magma. He held her down as his lava surged forth to enwrap and further restrain her, burning with heat far more intense than any burning substance could achieve. This was the heat of liquid stone and metal, and it was quickly engulfing her. Meanwhile, a platoon of mages had already begin the chanting rhyme that would seal her once again into a peaceful, and ultimately dooming sleep, while Soldiers hefted strange totems of metal into position, no doubt another physical constraint that would only work on her. If it wasn't obvious they'd come for her before, then it certainly was now.

Gaul watched the scene with his mouth hanging agape. She'd...given up? Was she...planning something?! Gah! Why'd she even go out there to begin with?! She was a final boss, she was supposed to let her minions go first! Plus they were obviously going to be ready for her! How in the fuck was he going to get her out of this shit show of her own making? Doing some quick calculations, he called to Horus, "How much gold do we have?!"

"Approximately eleven millions co-"

"How fast could you pave the way there with a potion of haste?" He pulled free a potion of haste, an item that wasn't normally for combat, as it's effects were broken if hostile actions were taken or received. Normally it was for crafting and running from place to place, and again, in the game it didn't work on NPCs, but if it worked on Horus...

"I....don't know." Was the noncommital answer. Gual summoned his minions, each looking surprised, but ready to commit to whatever danger he asked of them.

"Just...do it!" Gaul shouted, throwing the potion down into the gold at his feet, a mouth appearing there and crunching through the glass like rock candy. In an instant the lot of them were surging out the tower rooftop and across the open air as a literal road of gold built itself below them like a tidal wave of water. Gaul watched the tree tops whiz by, then asked Horus, "Can we make it?!" She shouted over the wind, literally pulling his golden armour on as they travelled."

"Regrettably, we are about two million coins short."

"Gah! Get us as close as you can! Throw us if you have to."

Horus glowing face receded into the surging gold coins as they continued to practically fly over the treetops.

Meanwhile, Yggdrassil's situation was looking increasingly dire, more and more of her was being covering in the gooey, iron hard, glowing hot magma of her assailant, which was an excellent counter to her immense strength, because, like sticky molasses stuck to her and slowed her movements without needing to fully restrain her. If she wasn't a goddess, she'd have burned to death or even suffocated as the magma surged over her again and again. It was like he contained an endless supply of the stuff!
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:35 pm

*Upon contact, Marcus would realize a colossal mistake, never in his greatest hours should he have allowed the goddess of love to touch him, for the same intoxication that she felt spread over his mind and swallowed it all up. Like a monster from a fairy tale, her infinite love snared the both of them, and would drag them down. He was no longer capable of commanding his troops, nore was she. For love at first contact, a charm to slay all charms was now in play. She had originally planned to use it to make him her slave and turn him on his own troops. But now, she was caught off guard, allowed herself to swoon, and the spells effect dragged her into its hold as well...what a mess.*

*Yggdrasil moved with little effort despite a casing of solid metal, she bent the steels and stones as if a mere coat of furs, her physical movements being unbelievably mighty, even for a goddess. She gripped Marcus in her claws and kissed him passionately, sending green lightning from the tip of his fangs through the ends of his wings. Her claws disarmed themselves, only to take the dragon into her embrace, her grip unbreakable by all but the mightiest of blows.*

-Gaul, I want this dragon for myself- *Yiggys voice echoed in Gauls head clearer as he approached the battlefield* -When this spell gone awry dissipates in thirty seconds, I will swallow him, but you must stop the sealing spell or I will be at his mercy, mere steel cannot bind my branches but sleep will keep me cradled, do not let them lay the seals...and do not touch me till the spell fades, I shall redeem my mistake soon.-
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:29 am

Marcus was no simpleton, but his strengths were most assuredly in the physical realm, and Yggdrasil's magic overwhelmed him as it was meant to. Still, he continued to embrace and contain her as best he could, not for the same reasons, clutching and pawing at her lovingly, but he was still doing his job, and the rest could continue without his direct input.

Gaul received her message, but just as he finished getting into his magic armor, he almost tumbled from the pile of gold he was riding as it came to an abrupt halt.

"Horus?! Wha-"

"There is danger nearby Master. I can not proceed further."

"That doesn't matt-fuck, Yggdrasil, I might not be able to make it." He cursed, trusting his gold golem.

Watching from the forest, amidst Yggdrasil's children, was the creature Gaul had created from her previous cage. Her artificial body pulsed with the realization that they were preparing another for the goddess right in front of her. Rosaline wondered if she should help the goddess, not because she didn't want to, but because this was all taking place well outside her specified conflict zones. She only sometimes explored this far away from the tower, and her orders were fairly clear on not causing conflict outside her conflict zones. She also didn't have any explicit instructions to protect Yggdrasil. Neither her nor Gaul had but that into her head at any point. To her credit, she didn't truly realize the danger the goddess was in as this was her first time seeing an army or truly organized work force. She also didn't really see any of the other parts of Yggdrasil's family moving to assist, all the Fey folk giggling and snickering at their goddess self made predicament. She'd entranced herself, as she was wont to do on occasion, and it was usually a great show for the Fey lands when their goddess made herself giddy with love. They too lacked the true understanding of her danger, even though the molten dragon looked big and strong.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:04 am

*From the sun, a spear of light fell upon Horus, followed by eleven more sending chunks of his golden form scattering about. He was wise to avoid drawing himself too thin as these combined strikes were potent, enough to fell any beast below level 80 with precision and speed to boot. Needless to say, even gaul would have been hurt by such an assault. Twelve figures clothed in hauberks and long robes descended from the afternoon sun, like winged angels but with draconic facial features and long thin tails, each one was on the short side but their numbers and the proven strength of their attack Each was equipped with a shield of white wood, with reinforced metal, and new spears of light flashed into their hands as they spread out into sets of two, gliding over the ground in long exaggerated leaps, before the pair on the right suddenly darted in one striking at horus the other at Gaul, and all others threw their spears upon the two from range.* "MONSTER! DEMON! THE KING HAS COMMANDED YOUR DEATH", *they howled in unison.*

-------

*Yggdrasil continued her flirting and infatuated writhing with Marcus, however the spell soon wore off, leaving the two perfectly normal, and dangerously close...Yggdrasil's smile vanishing as she rose upright, towering over Marcus as he now began to show a strain, struggling to hold onto her*, "Hmmph", *she exclaimed looking at the totem bearers, before she hoarked up something and spat it over Marcus...her body then dissipated into hundreds upon hundreds of flower petals, behind the flaming dragon landed a tiny grass hana version of Yggdrasil, childish and spree, still haughty though.* "Sweetheart, you don't realize how far out of your depth you are here...my daughters don't have to risk themselves, because you don't pose a threat to me..." *the little goddess simply trotted around the totem bearers, toying with them as they chased after her...but if a weapon was raised, the arms bearer would find their hand pierced by those terrible thorns shot from the ground*, "Hehe! Your already caught little soldiers, my roots extend for miles and miles, I can grow any plant in the world from them, if you want to keep your hands you should put your weapons down and play with me! <3 " *The goddess was in a state of Jubilee...how strange. Unfortunately, Marcus would not find Mirusa within the pile of petals that now resided in his bulging stomach.* "Mhmm looking for someone? Sorry dear, she attacked my home and put other lives in danger to further her goals...had she struck alone, I'd have spared her, but she chose the path, and I am her mother now...", *Yiggy narrowed her eyes looking at Marcus*, "yes, you catch on quick, I'm a telepath you silly lizard, you knew it but you weren't fully prepared for what that entails...Your well guarded...but many of your soldiers, are so tenderly vulnerable...their moral is all but broken already", *Yiggy was smiling but in a bubbly way, she wasn't speaking with malice or cruelty.* "Listen, your cute, and I honestly would rather have you for myself, you've killed some of my kin, and I've killed some of your soldiers. If you agree to be my plaything till I get bored of you, I'll let your men go home...if not...I'll just gobble you up. Okay? But either way, you've dragged me out here at a rather annoying moment, I'd love to play some more but I really must get back to town, I was just working on the plans to a new trade bazaar for windenburg...if you live long enough, I'd love for you to see it once it's done!"
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay