[Darkworlders] An Overlord RP (Arthotus and Sakura)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [Darkworlders] An Overlord RP (Arthotus and Sakura)

Postby Arthotus » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:24 pm

Gaul was a bit surprised, "Oh I didn't know you'd met Rosaline yet. I wanted to wait for her to prove herself a bit more before you saw her." He didn't say it, but he wasn't sure if the forest goddess would hold a grudge against the cage that was used to hold her. "Yes, she's quite capable of consuming opponents. It's actually one of her purposes. I adjusted and improved the binding spells, so assuming she's properly charged she could still contain even gods such as yourself, if somewhat temporarily."

"I've assigned her as the first layer of defense, so she should be more than enough to deal with any small fry. She's got a great many surprises." He laughed despicably.

As to her comment about blood lines, he nodded, "Yes, well, I don't mind relaxing the defenses of the tower a bit. With the added forces of your own, I'm not so worried about every little field mouse that crawls into my tower." His defenses had originally been set up to repel players, not NPCs, and now that a few of the rigid restrictions of the game had been removed, so too did the need to be extremely suspicious of everything that entered the tower.

"Yes, I'll see about creating a few more automatons that are a bit better ate hunting, but for now we should be able to prepare a feast about half this big every couple days. I don't want to totally exhaust the natural defenses of your fey forest after all. As to our plans, now that we've secured the basis of our supply chain, we need to expand it. I'd like to create a least two more for redundancy. I'm sure even cockatrice around immune to sudden flashes of disease or even natural disaster. Depending on only one source of your favorite food would make us vulnerable. The first was important, now we just need to maintain good relations to expand your influence. Pick a few more desperate villages off the edge of the local kingdoms."
_____

As they spoke calmly about their plans, battle had become joined. Well, battle might not be the best word. Playtime was more appropriate as Rosaline shifted into combat mode, the first arrows making her eyes glow for a moment as her combat routines kicked in.

She raised her silver shield, purposefully making sure the arrows hit the shield by moving to catch them with it's polished surface. The projectiles vanished as they hit the reflective surface of the larger square surface, not even making a sound. At the same time, her stave waved above her head, a fog forming around the area, wafting in from amongst the trees. In seconds, the space between the angry townsfolk and the strange automaton was filled with blinding whiteness, and in only a few more seconds, even members of the group had a hard time seeing even one another, only an arms reach away.

"Intruders Deemed Hostile. Pacification and Detainment Selected as Present Course of Action." Her polite and even voice rang out through the fog, as if coming from several directions.

By this time the anger and pride of the attackers was wavering. They hadn't expected whatever this was. They didn't truly know what a fight with a goddess would be like, but they had expected something more 'upfront' than this.

The groaning of wood could be heard from the fog around the group as they inched closer to each other, their various weapons held tightly, expecting something terrible at any moment.

And then it began. Someone screamed as a vine darted out and seized them by the neck, dragging them into the forest and away from their companions before anyone could even seize them or attempt to help. A strange gulping sound followed, and then silence. Then another vine lashed out, but this time the townsfolk were ready, losing a weapon instead of a member. Everyone looked to Mirusa for her leadership.

Rosaline had noticed the assassin, her sensors picking up on the fey presence, but it also registered as an ally so she ignored it for now. She patted her flat stomach, which contained the struggling human, but the pocket dimension that contained it was special. His movements slowed and ceased, his will to fight draining quickly, along with any energy he had. She felt very slightly invigorated by this energy drain, her first time draining a sentient light worlder. Still, she had a job to do and returned her attention to the group, her heat vision cutting through the fog she had created as she waited to see what they would do.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:01 am

"Her name is Rosaline? Charming, I haven't met her honestly, you see I'm connected to all of my underlings, the grass wyrms within my brood heard the commotion and reported some of what they saw to me, but I wanted a knight on point because they can get far closer than my scampering little children", *Sakura said while groping and kneading over her bloated form, stretching back and bending the thick wooden throne shed created ever so easily, her squirming contents writhing within her engorged curvature.*

"I do find the concept lovely, taking something that one uses for havoc, and grafting a new life from it...I look forward to seeing how you raise this newborn child".

-=-=-=-=-
*Rin watched the automaton Rosaline engulf her first meal, and Sakura licked her own lips*, "It's tempting I know my daughter, but you must stand aside, this is not yet your hunt. This new child must prove herself worthy of her position, if she fails...you are to devour every one of them." *Sakura simply waited after that, and watched through Rin's eyes as Mirusa backed off from the fog, using the Clarity miracle to remove large patches of fog so the group could better see, eventually revealing Rosaline, here the Lord Mirusa would rush into close range, swinging her metal staff low to try and whip Rosaline in the head and give the others time to re-position themselves. Engaging Rosaline with the Lunar Cross martial stance, and numerous combat arts and consumable items.* "I have never met a demon like you fiend. Your corpse will earn me a promotion to Battle Sage!" *She noted while drawing the red rope from her belt which wrapped around her left arm and released a potent aura of holy light.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:35 am

"Oh, I see. I guess I've given away my own surprise then. I'm also interested in what she can do. She's a bit of an experiment in magic I'm not entirely sure of. I've never personally included so much living matter into an automaton before, I'm not much of a fan of that gruesome bio-mechanical nonsense, but something seemed different about using wood, especially some of your wood. She might have a few surprises even for me." He sat back, not having partaken of the meal. He didn't need normal food. Magic and life were his main foods now, the rich and leftover scent of the various cooked foods not even drawing a pleasant memory from him anymore.
____

Rosaline cocked her head as her fog was dispersed, and the Lordly Demon Hunter began to take command of the situation. Her eyes watched the Demon hunter rush in, saw her activate her items and begin using her holy abilities.

"Accusation of Demonic Origin Incorrect. This Automaton has no such features or traits." She spun in place, her obscuring her for a moment and then it flicked and she was gone! Her entire form vanished into thin air, only a few leaves fluttering to the ground where she had stood.

One of the townsfolk called out in surprise as Rosaline appeared in the midst of the group, still spinning. Her free hand, the one that reloaded her crossbow seized a man by his arm, hoisting him into the air as she vanished in almost the same motion.

To the watching assassin, it was an amusing sight, but also a little confusing. The creature was using...fey magic? No, it was a bastardization, or more accurately, a well studied copy. It wasn't true fey magic, but it was very close. Her cape was also the source of the teleportation, allowing her to flicker short distances in a moments notice, so long as she had some leaves about to exchange herself with.

She and the man appeared back behind the Demon Hunter, though a short, safe distance away as the man in her grasp gasped and twitched a few times before she dropped him limp on the ground. She could absorb energy through touch as well, not just ingestion, and she was eager to drain the entire group. Of course, such a tactic was meant to enrage the righteous Lord, to draw her off balance. This wasn't behavior Gaul had programed, she was just having some fun.

She smiled, not maliciously, more politely at the Demon Hunter, "Reassigning Threat Level from Minimal to Small."

She flourished her sword, and released the end of her whip, allowing the tightly wound silver cord to unwind from her fingers, only left holding the long whip's handle. There was a moment of tense silence as the two faced off, before Rosaline made the first attack. An almost imperceptible shift in her shield, and a volley of arrows erupted from it, the same arrows that had been shot at her before. They all shot back at nearly the same time, a dozen arrows flying through the air as if the silver and wood maiden has shot them. At the same time, the whip shot out like a bullet, striking at the ground at Mirusa's feet, even from some six meters away. The ground around where it struck suddenly shifted to mud, the demon hunter sinking a few inches instantly into the quagmire, even as the arrows shot towards her. Not done with her attack, at the same time, Rosaline pointed the cross bow out and away, firing a silver bolt off into the trees as seemingly nothing. The bolt shot out, striking the nearest tree, and a film of silver spread quickly over the bark's surface, like some kind of strange blight. The trees roots suddenly began to uproot and the large increasingly silver tree lurched forwards, hundreds of silver roots lifting it from it's dirt home as silver branches began to reach down and around Rosaline for the demon hunter, trying to ensnare her. Still not done, her sword suddenly flickered to life with the same holy energy that pulsed so strongly from the Demon hunter. It wasn't strictly divine energy, but it was enough to allow the sword to parry any divine attacks the Demon hunter would level without fear of a type disadvantage.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:15 am

*Indeed Mirusa was enraged...but also terrified, this creature's movements were so unpredictable, but the sudden presence of the marsh, was all it took to secure Roseline's victory, once the monk had lost her footing, it was over, she did not dodge as she knew the blow wouldn't hit, but did not expect the magic effect and wound up with both legs knee high in the mud, as well as her staffs head caught within the thick substance, shocked she took the full volley of arrows to her arms and legs, her torso was lucky enough to be spared...or was it, it was entirely possible Rosaline was targeting her limbs alone, never the less she was seized by the silver tree and her movements restricted.*

*However, Mirusa had an ace in the hole, when Roseline moved in for the finishing blow, she called out*, "ROPE OF DEMON-BIND!", *As she tore loose from the tree and slammed the rope covered arm into Roseline's chest, the red rope unwinding and snaring her arms to her sides, while the blue rope(dropped earlier in secret, if you remember I first introduced her with a blue rope) flew back from the mist, weaving into the other rope and creating an unbroken loop of thick rope, then tying itself into a giant bow...however as Mirusa was pulling away, she found her hand seized in the Automatons mouth, and slowly being sucked in, at first she was confused until in a single slurp pulled in the whole length of her arm at which case Mirusa dropped her staff and tried to push away from the 'smaller' creature but to no avail, soon she would find herself pinned to her back under the mechanical womans flat belly, as she was slowly slurped up into a creature smaller than herself, one of the fables of the fey, the man eating pixy, came to mind here, Mirusa could only grimace refusing to accept that this was how she was done in after so many years of practice in her art, by some randomly encountered beast she did not understand.*

"RELEASE ME YOU FREAK OF NATU-", but then her head was swallowed and mere muffles were all that was heard from within the beautiful but strange predators gullet, the great lord squirmed beneath Roseline as she was feasted upon and inhaled whole, the mob that had backed her froze in terror, as they turned to flee, they would find Rin the assassin standing behind them, with a great forest of giant mushrooms blocking their path, crouched low, her body almost parallel with the ground showing off her fantastically thick legs and meaty backside, her thick tail twitching like that of a cat, as she lifted her cap up they would see an eyeless face bearing only a jagged maw, as Rin licked her chops, hoping they would run to her, so she could have an excuse to feast on some herself. Sakura said not to interfere in Roseline's fight, but said nothing of what she must do when the fight was over...if they fled, she could hunt them, and was focusing on the two largest females of the bunch.*

*The most cowardly one was the trigger for it all, a plump male neko bearing a one handed warhammer, he new his limits but Rin was not interested in him, she awaited the fleeing of the large and beefy forge maiden, and the tall dragonborn lass, many fled with the coward...but suddenly the dragonborn lass took off and Rin pounced launching at her like a striking snake, using that powerful tail claw to wrap her up in an instant pinning her to her backside before Rin retook her low stance now aiming at the great Forge maiden, she was no lord but she was very stout, she could be half dwarf, in her tail she slowly restricted the dragonborn squeezing the fight out of her with ease. Unflinching she held the standoff with her future victim, the Maiden hiding behind a Kite shield, smart, Kite shields covered the legs without the obnoxious weight of a tower shield, or a war door.*

*Rin decided to taunt the woman, to provoke her into striking, so, she stood entirely upwright, her body as large as a small Lord, as she lifted the dragonborn up above her from behind and then dropped her legs into her mouth, inhailing the entire person in a single fluid sliding motion, like pulling on a sock. Her body did not expand in the least even though the dragonborn was thicker than her neck, but she let the womans head stick out of her fanged maw and then retook her stance completely unhindered by her stuffing sticking her tongue out and licking over the scaled womans face as the sides of her maw curled up in a grin, the only sign of emotion she'd shown since she appeared...and that was all it took. The forge maiden charged, Rin tripped her, and dropped her mighty butt over the woman's head, her backside sucking her head in with ease as her tail claw coiled around the meaty woman and lifted her clean off the ground. From there Rin eagerly stuffed the meaty maiden into her behind, expanding it with every slurp as she bent forward level with the ground, the dragonborn lass still unconscious in her maw, was licked over and squeezed by her body as steam puffed from Rins slitted nose, heavily aroused from her filling, squirming behind. With a twerking motion, and a few shakes of her hip, she gobbled the hefty lass up into her big scaly butt and then stood upright, arching her back as she at last gulped down the dragonborn, whom woke up just soon enough to scream as Rins maw snapped over her, making her vanish without a trace. Rin would watch Rosaline finish her own meal from here patting her engorged backside with her tail claw as she savored the captured lass within.*

*It would occur to anyone examining Rins strange movements that since she had appeared there were two things she had never done, firstly, she did not speak a peep...and secondly, she never used her arms, only her legs and tail claw.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:23 pm

Rosaline was terribly disappointed the only opponent brave enough to step up to fight her wasn't more of a challenge. Still, as the Lord slid into her throat, she could feel her energy draining, being absorbed by the wicked creature. Her strenght, her stamina, and somehow, even her connection to divinty. She was left hollow and passive, even horror and passion leaving her in a drained catatonic state, floating in nothingness within the automaton.

Outside, the cords that had ensnared Rosaline dropped away, their magical energy drained as well. Her body slowly began to emit the same holy aura Mirusa's had, this time not just an imitation, but the real deal.

Even as she felt out her new powers, she shot two more silver arrows into the darkness of the forest. One slammed into another tree, a willow, with long thin vines, perfect for securing such weak creatures. The second arrow, however, hit one of the fleeing humans. The silver sheen spread quickly over both, the tree lurching into action to begin ensnaring and cocooning handfuls of the fleeing humans in silvery greenery, while the struck woman, as the silver film took over her body, cried out in surprise, begging others to help her as the film slowly enveloped her. Her transformation was a bit slower than the trees, but as the spread of smetal encased each limb, she lost control of it, her sword suddenly flashing out to knock away her fellows bow, as her companions now began to battle her. They had to watch as her crying face slowly turned to silver, all expression leaving it as she redoubled her efforts to subdue her former comrades.

Rosaline herself began to disappear and reappear around the area, grabbing two or three people at a time, deflecting any blows that the more reflexive members of the incursion leveled at her. Any weapon or projectile that touched the surface of her shield vanished from the air or it's users hands, even a burning torch at one point. Some of the people she seized would be unceremoniously stuffed into her mouth, The edges of which split open, rather than stretch, to allow larger prey inside, but most she simply dropped to the ground, drained of their everything. In minutes, the entire group of light worlders was either unconscious and catatonic on the ground, squirming and giving muffled cries of complaint from the branches of the pair of silver trees, or sealed within the Fey assassin or the Wood and Metal creature. Rosaline scanned the area, making sure there were not other prey about, the Fey assassin feeling a sort of wave of energy pass over her as the scan moved 360's around Rosaline. Her eyes flashed again as combat mode was disabled and she snapped her fingers. The trees began to pick up the unconscious townsfolk, and when everyone was collected, marched back towards the tower, their particular silver rooted gait very strangely smooth.

The elf who had been struck by her arrow, the arrow having melted into her body stood rigidly before Rosaline, awaiting further instruction. She was like a perfect silver statue of the beautiful elven girl she had been moments before. Her clothes and equipment were unchanged, so it looked as if someone had dressed a silver statue with clothing and a sword. There were rips and tattered parts of her clothing where her allies has struck her, but their blows had deflected uselessly off the silver skin, as hard as if it were solid metal. Inside the second skin of silver, however, the woman was still very much alive and concsious. She had been perfectly aware of what was happening, could still see, hear, and even feel her surroundings.

"Aggressive Creatures Subdued. As per standard orders, all subjects are being returned to the tower for further processing. One subject to be retained as additional support for this unit," Rosaline chimed to no one in particular. The automaton reached out, her weapons all now put away, and pulled the silver maiden to her, embracing her in a six armed hug. "Singular opponent claimed as pleasure slave, as per standard orders, section personal possessions." She once again chimed to no one in particular. She turned and carried her new toy, still clutched to her chest like a teddy bear, over to the Fey creature that had come to assist her.

"Subject Ally Unknown. Assistance Useful. Initiating Sexual Advancement Protocol." The automaton leaned in a bit, fluttering her eye lashes, "Inquiry: Would unknown ally be interested in sharing this unit's new pleasure slave?" She asked. It was clear the automaton still had much to work on in the personal interaction department.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:59 pm

*Rins response was far more saucy than one would expect, again with no sign of motion from her arms she would approach Rosaline...without speaking, she would open her maw and clutch Rosa's lips french style, shrouded under her wide cap, she would coil and lustfully squirm around the machinations body, unhindered by anything like normal cultures or boundaries, the silver clad woman would be squished between the two and feel the squirming individuals within their bellies as the two large preds intertwined and fell over the forest floor.*

"Mhmhm, your creation seems to have taken an interest in my daughter...shes in for quite the treat, Lust is in my nature...and well, my daughters share my vigor", *Yggdrasil cooed over her rolling hill of brown gut, while Rin set into doing unspeakably naughty things with Rosaline*

*As they fooled around, Rosaline would discover that not only did Rin never speak, she didn't actually possess arms at all! But her elegantly stuffed legs were insanely strong, when she needed to grip something, she only ever used her tail claw which was also quite meaty and tough, yet despite its size exceeding that of her legs, it possessed more blubber than the legs, each of her lower limbs proving heavier than the entire tail despite all that bulging fat. Her total weight was about three hundred pounds, and most of it was concentrated in her rump and legs, her tail being the next heaviest and her torso and head being the least but still useful for balancing*

*After some time, the Assassin would speak only a single word to Rosalin, her own name, she hissed in a stimulatingly eerie voice*, "Riin" *while feeling of her belly, She had stuffed no less than three lightworlders into her nethers, her womb gobbling them all up during her 'playtime' with Rosaline, they would churn and melt into a trio of loving feylings to squirm in her womb for the next few weeks until they were ready to serve their great all-mother.*

*Stuffed to the bursting point, Rin followed Rosaline back to the tower, she did not need to give her report as Sakura would have seen everything Rin had seen through the brood-link. The silent Rin simply waited for instructions or dismissal like a role-model soldier.*

-=-=-=-=-
*Sakura would invite the two to take some food from the table, however Rin would respond with a room shaking BELCH, signifying she was too full to eat another bite, and making the goddess chuckle and return the belch with one of her own, though far less powerful as she'd had more time to process her meal*, "Ah yes I haven't introduced you yet. Gaul this is my second born, Rin of the Toadstools, wielder of the Odachi "Nightshade" and my most capable assassin...it seems she's taken a liking to your construct, they clearly enjoyed themselves judging by my daughters expanded backside." *Rin was all to forward with her take on the comment, smiling with her tongue twisting low, and bumping Rosaline with her thick hip.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:35 pm

Rosaline was an inexperienced lover, but more than willing to learn anything she was shown. They silver toy did as instructed, but it did not move or participate more than that. It was after all, only a toy, even if the elven maiden inside was still very much alive. She was immensely curious about the other creatures body, her six arms squeezing and passionately rubbing the entire thing whenever she could.

Her body was significantly heavier than her allies, coming in at just under 300 kilograms, due in part to her metallic body parts, but secondarily due to some of the weight taken on my her internal pocket dimensions. She didn't have to support the full weight of her captives, but some of it. Empty of 'passengers' and equipment, she was only about 150 kilograms, so perhaps only a little heavier than her partner.

The fey creature would also feel a certain amount of strange sensations from the metal and wood creature. The metal was warm, not as warm as another fully living creature but it wasn't cold, nor did it reject her fey sensibilities as much as iron or something of that nature might. It was specifically enchanted to agree with fey, assisted by the wooden parts mixed in. The surprises also kept coming, as she began to perform various little magic tricks on her partner, giving her small electrical shocks in all the right places, as well as heating and cooling her various limbs to provide other sensual delights. She also drained her partner of energy, not purposefully, but she was still a living creature after all, and a young one at that, so she wasn't perfectly in control of her energy leeching. Still, for the powerful creature it was minor.

Once they returned, the silver trees and the automaton deposited their captives in a prison block set up to hold them, for later processing or use as food. She instructed her new puppet to wait for her in her room before the pair reported to their masters.

Gaul appraised the pair, though his focus was more on Rosaline. She seemed to be doing well. Grafting so many different elements together, especially quite a bit of fey energy, had been a bit of a wild card, but she seemed to be holding together nicely, possibly even exceeding his best expectations.

"Rosaline: Run internal diagnostic. State Energy Levels." He ordered.

Rosaline held her standard, polite smile as she answered, "Internal diagnostic complete. No Yellow, Red, or Purple warning flags. All systems operating normally. All enchantments stable. Current Life Energy: 2086 Current Holy Energy: 304 Current Fey Energy: 5678. No other energies imported since last charging period."

Gaul leaned in, obviously surprised, "What? over 5000 fey energy? What....oh. I understand now." He glanced to Yggdrasil before continuing. "You will need to work on your control as you continue to explore. Did you have fun?"

Rosaline cocks her head, thinking on the question for a moment. "Affirmative Master."

Gaul nodded, "Excellent. I will remove excess energy from you later. For now you are dismissed."

She bowed and turned to leave. And Gaul turned his attention to the assassin, "A fey assassin? Sounds strangely horrific. Pleased to meet you."
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:10 am

*Rin gave a low curtsey to Gaul, her cape now retracted to a short cape allowing her to show off her tightly packed and squirming curvature, her head and neck were far more human than Sakura's appearance, but of course the lack of eyes and the maw made her even more monstrous.* "Rin doesn't say much, but her body language speaks for itself...You may remain in this realm for as long as you wish my dear, feast and play, though your task will be the protection of the forests around this tower, am I clear?", *Rin made another bow, this time with her tail claw pressed to her chest over her heart, but smiled with her long crooked tongue running over her entire face at the comment of feasting and playing. When dismissed She would stalk after Rosaline, taking that low, lethal stance that tightened her backside and showed off those legs like no tomorrow.*

*Sakura stood her enormous belly slurping into a manageable armful of blubbery pudge, her womanly assets still packed to the brim with food and live prey, as she banished her chair and approached Gaul towering over his person*, "now then...I do believe I have been properly aroused by our minions playing", *The goddess would drop to her belly and wrap her arms all over the emperor slime and squishing her body over him until only his head could be seen poking out from between her breasts*, "I normally prefer a feminine figure, as close to my own as possible, but with some adjustments, we can make you fit my mold", *the immense goddess would shrink down to a more manageable size...yet her assets would remain massive and engorged as she licked over Gauls face nearly swallowing his head in the process*

-=-=-=-=-
*Yggdrassil, now sated, proved to be surprisingly submissive in her own sexual stance, she would allow Gaul to do virtually anything he wished with her, so long as he took up a form that pleased her, monstrous and voluptuous feminine shapes got the best reactions, she even allowed him to engulf her, and feel just how strong she really was...it was like trying to wrestle an entire army, even with her reduced size her physical strength was beyond monstrous, truly godly.*

*It would take all of his strength to keep from being devoured by any of her numerous orifices, even her claws threatened to consume him the palms opening into mighty worm like gullets writhing with thick green vines, the goddess's lust was beyond the definition of the word, she possessed every fetish and kink that existed, every turn being completely different than the next, many surprising, some disgusting, but all arousing to the highest level...she may have been submissive but she was still in control of the entire event, playing with him like a puppet on her strings*

*After this, Yggdrasil coiled around Gaul, if he wasn't engulfed by some curve of her bombastic frame, as she sat upon his throne, stroking his body whether inside her own or outside, or even should he be cloaked over her curves like an extra layer of skin*, "Mmmh that was rather lovely...and I'm still so full, another round later?", *she would state licking her chops*, "but we have a future to discuss as well, how should we proceed forward, our scouts and spies have gathered intelligence on numerous surrounding countries, and with my revelation, I'll likely be summoned to Solara's high court soon, a political game is certainly expected", *she placed all twelve claws upon her monstrous hips as her lesser fey-wyrm servants cleared the table and provided the two with a map of the finest parchment*, "the major landscape is accounted for, and the distribution of power is color coated, and we've collected rumors and reports of each faction, to the south is the Aquatic realm of "Yua" ruled by a hierarchy of leviathan people...their armies will prove tricky as they will most certainly have the home field advantage...however if we can draw them to the surface we could strike them from the sky...", *next she pointed to the lands in the north west*, "The "Aboria" marshlands across the golden desert are home to dwellers of the shadow, the Krakajin are a dark but prosperous people, I've had dealings with them in the past, they respect me, and I should be able to win over a portion of their courts." *Then to the north east her gaze dropped and her visage hardened sternly*, "the Dragon rulers of "Infernia" are not to be underestimated, that battle will be determined by quality over quantity, as they will simply devour what grunt troops we send at them and grow fatter with power."

"Now our present task, Solara's queen Inova...if the rumors are true, the human purist isn't even human at all, a facade to hold power through an unworthy cause, in light of this, I may not need to take a position of power in their court, I could simply usurp their master in a single master stroke...there will be a scramble for power...but I can always make dinner preparations for any would be competitors." *Sakura ran her tongue down her throat and slid it about her hair taking a few strands of the pink clouds into her toothy maw as she grinned in her gluttonous way*, "of course, if they're aware of the beast, this will simply fall into the realm of war...winner take all."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:53 pm

Gaul was a bit surprised at first, by the Goddess' sexual advances, he didn't feel lust particularly strongly anymore, but her enthusiasm certainly brought out what little of it was left in him. He would, at first literally shift into her own form, becoming a perfect copy of the Goddess to please her. Obviously he wasn't as strong, strength not being one of the powers of slimes, but with a muttered enhancement spell he could at least hold his ground against her various glutinous orifices. He might take a trip into the Fey goddess one day, once he trusted her more, but for now he was still a bit shy of the idea, not fearful, per say, more reluctant to allow the goddess to completely command his fate.

That being said, he was as accommodating a lover as one could imagine. He could grow and shrink whatever portions he wished, create more limbs and become anything, within certain size limits. He slid into and around the Goddess, at one point entirely engulfing her to massage and knead at almost every inch of her flesh, pinching at her sensitive areas to illicit more squirming, but he released her in time. He could play the tentacle monster, the hermaphrodite, and whatever else the queen could imagine. He had seen or fought every monster and race in the game, so there wasn't a single one she he couldn't transform into, up to a certain size. Still, she would find the facade lacking in only one way, that, if she were to overpower him, as her godly strength was wont to do, she found his form a bit squishy, like a hardened gel that was only imitating something solid. It was the only real way to detect his transformation, and it took far more strength than any mortal could provide. Like his creation, he could also give her electric shocks, inflict burns or drip 'hot wax' upon her, or any other kind of magic she would pleasing or sexually arousing. Unlike his creation, he didn't unconsciously drain her, not that the goddess would have really felt such a thing.

Still, eventually they had to get back down to business and he slithered out from between her breasts, perched upon them like an enormous puddle of multicolored spooge as he inspected the map with her. He knew all this from the game, but it was helpful to relearn it. Not everything to do with lore had stuck to his brain after the conversion, and he hadn't been that much of a lore nerd anyway. There was one thing he did remember.

"Inova....if you wouldn't mind, I'd like her to be my prize. I've...well let's just say I've had my eye on her for a long time." Inova, like Yggdrasil herself, was one of the boss battles of the game, but she was one that had frustrated him to no end. Her entire field was impervious to transmutation of any kind, as was anything on her person. Field effects were one of his specialties during boss raids, and he fucking hated relying on simply combat spells like a damned sorcerer or wizard. He was an alchemist, damn it! Plus, she was hot, and Gaul had seen no end to the porn produced of her on the internet before this game had become his new reality. If he could have her....he knew just what he would do with her.

"That being said, let's consider. If we can assume Aboria won't be actively hostile, that leaves three nations for us to keep off our doorstep. One of which is aquatics, so we shouldn't have to defensively worry about them. Any offensive will be tricky, but should they venture up from their depths, they'll be very easily dealt with. That leaves us with only two main threats. Infernia and Solaria. Thankfully Infernia has as many internal conflicts as they have cities, their pride and strength always putting each other to to test. Other than a few testing raids, we shouldn't have to worry about them until they start to consider us a legitimate threat. That leaves us with Solaria. Considering how I foiled their plan to abduct you, I can't imagine they'd be very open to negotiations at the moment, and if I reveal myself as a Lord of Dark creatures, they'll be openly hostile immediately. I'm not terribly worried, if it's just them though. I can deal with the armies of only one kingdom, especially if they make any move on this tower. You've already seen how many defenses we have."

He considered her proposal, "Removing the figure head will be a start, but the empire isn't held together by her alone. Her 'Angels' are the most important link in the chain of command, besides Inova herself. Each is a demigod in their own rights, and they are her lieutenants in everything, politics, combat, even her lovers, so I'm told." He snicked to himself, trying not to let his nose bleed show. "If we were to capture and remove them from the empire as well as Inova, then everything would fall apart very quickly. We would be able to mop up entire cities, without coherent leadership to repel us. Our only problem at that point would be how much we can take before the other kingdoms realize whats happening and pounce on our prey."

"For that an alliance with Aboria would be most handy. We'd obviously have to give up some of Solaria to them, but in exchange they can help us take and hold our new territory. With their assistance, we would be able to take and hold most of Solaria before Infernia or Yua had a chance to intervene. What do you think?"
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:34 pm

*Sakura took the map to hold in vines extending from her mane as she flopped back on her enormous backside and let her belly swell outwards again, Gaul laying snugly between her huge breasts as they examine the map, the great dragon kneading her doughy squirmy, hill of a gut with a content and satisfied grin as it gurgled and glorped away, churning and sloshing her Cockatrice dinner into mush to be stuffed into her curvature*, "As much as I would adore engulfing some pompous Infernian Wyrms, I am in agreement with you with one exception...my daughters will devour the people of Solara once we've captured it, and transform them into a mass brood spawning, thus we will have all we need to hold the lands we capture. Inovas court will be sacrificed to my womb for the same fate but the queen is yours if that is the prize you seek, I await the fate you choose for her with engorged anticipation."

*But the goddess was curious, and decided she wanted to know what would occur*, "As a matter of fact...why don't you show me your plans?", *Sakura would reply shifting her figure to match Inovas, though her assets and belly were still massive, she would roll her shoulders and hips to entice Gaul into a playful mood licking whatever lips the queen possessed, she wasn't just Inova in appearance, she was his 'ideal' version of Inova the one he would have viewed in his wet-dreams, how she did this would be a mystery...but perhapse he didn't care how."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:00 pm

Gaul was surprised for only a moment when he was sitting on the chest of Inova instead of Yggdrasil, or more accurately covering her entire front. The human form of the Empress Queen of Light possessed a soft and kind hearted face, the very definition of beauty, with sharp, but not severe cheekbones, bright blue eyes and long flowing platinum blonde hair that literally shone with light and just barely swept above the ground at her back. Her body was at the upper edge of human proportions, full and prominent breasts, hips like an hourglass and long, supple, but still muscular legs. Other than a bit bigger cleavage, his ideal wasn't much different than the norm. Her standard outfit was a ridiculously pompous and large set of robes that hung about her person like so many drapes. She practicaly had more clothe hanging over her limbs than there was carpet in the entire tower.

That was one of the things about her boss fight that made her such a target for pornography. As the fight wore on, her heavy robes disintegrated, until she was barely clothed, and finally she showed her true form. She would erupt out, her form growing until she was four times her size, tearing off what little strips of clothe she had left. Wings of pure light would erupt from her back, and subsequently the same light would cover her intimate locations, but only just. From there, the fight was on with the Empress Queen of Light, now in Avatar form, a direct conduit for the power of all the light gods combined. She was on par with Yggdrasil in that form, able to summon angels, light elemental, soldiers, knights, and paladins almost constantly. Fire, lighting, wind, water, and pure light rained down on the field, only harming those who would stand against her.

Gaul chuckled as the Goddess took on her more manageable human form, "My lust for her is...secondary to why I would claim her as my prize amongst all the other riches of Solaria." He reached forwards and slowly pulled a chain that sat around her through, beneath the hem line of her robes and hidden. Upon it was a small silver locket, but inside the locket was not a picture, but a gem.

"Inova has a heart stone. I'm sure you know, but immortals can sometimes fall for mortals quite severely, so severely that they literally offer them their heart. I doubt one with as many appetites as you would ever consider such a dubious proposition, but she did, before she was Empress of all of the human kingdoms. Once crafted, a heart stone cannot be broken or unmade without its owners death. It is literally their life in the palm of one's hand." He let the fake locket drop back to her chest, "And with it I can turn her to our side. Once in my possession, I will pour my essence into it, drench it in my very soul, overwhelming her heart until she is my eternal slave." He laughed, "but honestly, as much as I love shape shifting myself, it feels a bit rude for you to take on another shape to please me. It's terribly hypocritical of me, but I'm no saint after all."

He suddenly rushed forwards, engulfing her in a torrent of his multicolored body and scooping her up, giving her a few lewd squeezes here and there, but very quickly the Goddess found herself standing before the pens where Rosaline had deposited their captives. Most were still unconscious from the effects of Rosaline's life drain, but one had stirred.

Mirusa groaned as she awoke, looking around to find herself in an obvious prison cell, lit by dim blue alchemical tubes. She felt right away that any and all conncections she had to her gods or any other magic was cut off inside this chamber, more enchantments that she could even count placed upon the stone, mortar, and metal holding this particular room together. Even Yggdrasil would have a hard time escaping from such a room without outside assistance.

Gaul hummed, "Now, I'm not normally one for mercy, but I feel we should return those here back to the town. As much as a warning as a boon to the town. We have some of their craftsman, their hunters. It will diminish their ability to complete our contract if we keep them here." He stated, matter of factly.

Mirusa leapt to her feet, eyes wide at the creature she was seeing before her. "An...An Emperor slime?!? Those are a myth!"

He cocked his head, "We're not common, but we're not mythical." He turned back to Yggdrasil, "She on the other hand, was the one who convinced so many to go against you, so I'm sure you have some way to punish her, possibly publicly?"
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:30 am

*When Gaul suggested her taking a different form was humiliating, Sakura returned to her maddeningly voluptuous state just before she was swallowed up and whisked off to the holding pens, there she sucked her belly back in to be flat and muscular, and leaned forward examining their captives*, "Hmm...I think I'll convert her...she has skill and power, a public conversion would be rather saucy as well, I find the idea pleasing...I've already added the elf Simon to my brood, now the Feywyrm Sirah slumbers in my womb ready to be revealed to the world...of course I'll give her a choice, she may choose to be eaten instead, in which point her skills will be put to good use in feeding the minds of my fey knights...your choice little one, I shall enact your discipline at sunrise tomorrow...the rest of you will be returned to your families immediately...but you will remember the sore beating you took and those that did not survive your encounter with our defences."

*Sakura narrowed her eyes at the Demon Huntress before standing upright, letting the weight of her situation sink in as her knights flooded into the holding room with all the villagers and promptly began to swallow them all up whole*, "now girls, go and deliver each of these people back to their homes, no digestion, am I clear? You are delivery girls today...now off with you, you may eat on the return voyage"

*Swiftly the knights, whom weren't all that different from sakura albeit different coloration, flowers, horn shapes and fruits, as well as a different type of armor. All took off on all fours toting huge, swollen bellies...their families would be in for quite a surprise as a fey knight waltzed into their house and belched up their kin into their living rooms.*

*From here Sakura took on an even more draconic appearance, shifting to an all fours stance and adjusting her frame to something more beastlike, though keeping her womanly curves as she lazily dragged herself from the room, seemingly uninterested in further conversation, she produced a numbing yawn as she climbed the tower to her quarters and into a room that opened up to her own pocket dimension, where a massive temple slumbered like a grand mansion or castle. Into her Mansion she crawled and at her shrine she coiled up and settled in atop a bed of jade silk, before she could rest though she allowed her belly to again swell as she lay on her side but then had her Daughter Chisana whom took on a long thin figure, bring out a large tub of warm water, dipping her tail into the tub she managed to squeeze out many green eggs through the tail claws hidden maw, She simply filled the tub with twelve huge eggs and had another brought in to lay another clutch, one egg for every soul she devoured that day...and there were many among her feast. The higher quality the soul the higher quality the Feyling that would hatch, most of her girth was filled with lesser souls, from the numerous beasts that incorporated her feast but some like the chickatrice, possessed greater souls which bestowed a golden flower pattern on the egg, the type of flower depicted hinting at the nature of its occupant. In the end she emptied nearly her entire bellies worth of mass into many tubs which were all whisked away, only so much was actually absorbed by the goddess. Gaul would be free to enter and view the spawning if he wished but he would not be allowed near Yggdrasil in this state, only when the eggs had left the room was he allowed to approach. But the Goddess was weary and coiled around what filling her body retained, roughly equal in size to herself, but a mere twelfth of what she had spawned.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:15 am

Gaul nodded, leaving the Demon Hunter to languish in her cell, alone, for the night. He didn't follow the goddess, instead, he returned to his throne, contemplating what to accomplish next. He had turned the cage into Rosaline, but without more extremely exotic ingredients, he was out of luck as far as new guardians was concerned. He had a fair number of jewels left, even some suitable for larger golems, but there was quite a few other things he needed to make more sophisticated creations. He didn't have time to just step out and hunt down the ingredients though. This wasn't a game anymore. Things wouldn't just go as he wished if he wasn't here to watch them. There had already been more than one example of things going off the rails without his direct supervision. Nothing catastrophic of course, but still.

He was somewhat glad the goddess had finally retired. He didn't require sleep, his strange body not really getting tired, just hungry, and when he grew hungry again he could visit Rosaline, and extract her excess energy. That would keep him sustained for quite a while. Life force from dozens of light worlders, and more than a little bit of energy from one of Yggdrasil's eldest children. He briefly wondered if bringing the goddess into his service was worth it. She was nearly insatiable, and she was quite overbearing at times. No, it was the right thing to do, not just for himself, but for the world in general. The light drunk empire with a trapped goddess would have laid waste to anything and everything outside their borders. He briefly wondered what other shifts in reality had taken place. There were a few other world bosses that might be taken advantage of, but none were near the potency of Yggdrasil, or they were even more terrifying and not to be trifled with. One in particular, the hardest raid boss in the game, Granitor, made him nervous. It was the climax of the 'story' of the game. A Dracolich by the name of Noxitor is cast into the heart of a volcano in an attempt to kill the bastard, but it backfires. Instead he is reborn, larger, stronger, fused with a violent elemental spirit known as Hellion Prime. The two form together to become Granitor, an enormous skeletal dragon who's bones are made of molten stone and metal, his every movement sending a spray of the vicious and super heated stone out against all attackers. The raid also takes place in the volcano in question, so there are plenty of stage hazards as well, but it's a ridiculous boss. If that thing existed here....it would be a larger danger than anything elsehe could think of.

No, he was right to take the opportunity to bring her to his side, even with the risks and hassle involved. At the very least, she was interesting company, never short of new surprsies or ideas. One thing bothered him that he didn't know how to bring up with her yet though. The notion of converting hte entirety of Solaria into denizens of the Fey. Moraly, he had no objection, his humanity long gone now. No, he had more of a logistical problem with it. He much preferred to prey upon lightworlders, for his meals, but if they were all converted to prey, and therefore his allies...who would he devour? Perhaps he could suggest some kind of preserve...

Thinking on such things, he reminded himself that her still had to create better hunting automatons. He quickly strode into his laboratory, drafting up the designs for them for the rest of the night.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:52 pm

*Several more days would pass until their next encounter with Solaria, in this time Rin would assimilate well into the Day-to-Day workings of the Crimson Tower, Sakura would introduce some of her other daughters as well, Chisana her firstborn commonly took the size of a small house cat, but hid explosive power within her tiny form, able to stretch thousands of times her body size, she could become a monstrous being in seconds capable of flinging about heavy waggons like rag dolls, then vanish into little more than a few inches of grass. Momo the third born was a tubby plumb Fey-wyrm, was quite cheerful, and would often be seen with Kabara the thirteenth born, a pumpkin variation though a little less plump than Momo she still retained more stuffing than the average Fey-wyrm, Kabara was the odd ball of the group, always out of place, and getting into things she had no business in. When asked Yggdrasil would say that the pumpkin craves attention, and she'd get herself into trouble to satisfy that desire.*

*As for the big momma, Yggdrasil would awaken to burn off what was left of the prior days meal through tending to the surrounding lands, she personally oversaw this, taking the duty very seriously, most of her Fey-wyrm daughters were on constant work schedules, they had an abundance of energy, so much due to photosynthesis that they didn't know what to do with it all, thus they focused on whatever ideas popped into their heads, work was their idle state, actually helping them to relax more than stressing them out. After all Yiggy took their opinions and ideas into consideration for any big projects, Today they were building up rock walls to reinforce Terraces that forced opposing forces into narrow passages to help delay and funnel those unaware of the structures purpose, it involved transporting large quantities of dirt, clay, and stone but the Fey-Wyrms had long since surveyed the surrounding jungle, a fine quarry was lifted from the south western region which Yggdrasil was thinking about setting up a second mansion to oversee the quarry's conversion into a mine, particularly a mint to fashion coins of her own design from whatever was gained from the mine.*

*Back at Windenburg the farms were as rich as can be, the people more than satisfied and beginning to show gratitude for their bountiful lifestyles, it was beginning to become an honor to work at the Chickatrice ranch, Yggdrasil had built the ranch with many tools to keep the mighty fowl in check, and make it as safe as possible to raise them, so it was essentially the same as rustling cows so long as one was careful around the great beasts. People would compete to bring in the largest birds, bonuses of special fruit wines and feasts in the victors honor were commonplace, the whole town enjoyed weekly celebrations and this brought commerce to Windenburg, their bounty attracted the wealthy...however Sakura still had a promise to keep, and while she had relented only to fatten her prey up, this would be taken very seriously, she chose a wednesday and brought her prey with her to the town square, Wednesday was in the middle of the week meaning people would have time to recover from this shock in time for the weekly festivities at weeks end.*

"Attention people of Windenburg, there is an execution to be carried out, the guilty party being our local demon huntress Mirusa", *Sakura had built a small garden in town square, no trees but it was a fine patch of grass and flowers, she sat upon her mighty backside, her posture upright and stern her legs tucked back to her rumps sides as it pressed out over the ground in its imposing magnitude.* "Mirusa was found leading a mob in an attempt to assassinate me, the conflict between them and my daughter cost the lives of multiple villagers. The deceased are as follows."

"Samuel Wintergreen, hunter silver class.
Mia Strongarm, forgemaiden.
Liano Soriana, gatherer.
Lucas Riam, hunter copper class.
Alexandria gillard, huntress gold class.
Ferdinand Trover...unknown."

*The list continued to name three others*

"Fear not, these people died to my daughters, and we do not waste life, they will be converted in their wombs into Fey wyrms, we will try to preserve their memories but depending on the damage to their minds already this may be difficult, but within the week you should have your family back, though they will be different, they will still be alive...many who attacked my person were spared with no punishment this crime is on Mirusa's head alone."

"I have given her two options to serve out her execution...one is to be devoured to death by me in the primal sense, publicly, in which I will act as violent, as cruel, or as merciful as the loved ones she has harmed demand me to be...or two is to be swallowed into my womb, to become one of my daughters...either way this version of her will cease to be...now Mirusa the Demon Huntress...choose your fate"

*It didn't take long for Mirusa to notice the anger in the crowds eyes, there were those whom badly wished Mirusa pain, and those that were sceptical...but she only saw the hatred and swiftly replied*, "I-I will become your daughter, oh mighty o-*

"Wrong choice", *Yggdrasil seized Mirusa with her foot claw and pinned her to the ground under her full weight, bones and meat would be heard popping and squelching under her great heft*, "YOU CANNOT FATHOM MY WRATH CHILD, YOU THINK MORTALS CAN HATE LIKE A GOD?", *Yggdrasil dropped her massive hips over Mirusa, cramming her into her nethers ass first and upside down though hidden just behind the curtain of her tabbard*, "My womb is home to my first twelve children, they will relish in prolonging your suffering, in tearing you appart at a snails pace, you hubris filled fool whom dared to bear their teeth at a goddess, shall suffer more pain than any hear could stand to witness", *with that and a single undulation of her body, Mirusa was sucked into Sakura's nethers with a wet 'pop', mirusa alone was visible squirming in the goddess's belly though no sound was heard...she looked like she was not having fun*, "any who wish to listen...press your ear to my tummy, hear her suffering and know your family is being well avenged...it will take her twelve days to die in this fashion", *those who did would either step away content, or hold hands to their mouths in horrified wonder, the sounds within Sakura's body were...devious, devilish, like something from a torture chamber...no, more like a lion's den during feeding time...with live human prey.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:38 am

(Lordly prey. Mirusa was a lord was she not?)

Gaul spent his days in very much motion, almost more motion than should be possible. First he created a talisman of haste, amplifying it as much as possible, mounting it in his laboratory so that time just passed more quickly inside it, making days within his laboratory mere minutes outside. From there he began to churn out automaton after automaton, an army of them marching out his doors. There had been a cap on the number of minions and NPC one was allowed in the game, but devoid of such things he needed to swell his armies to content with the scale of what they hoped to accomplish. Indeed, he also set to work on new models, creating a 'Jaeger Series' as he called them. Four different automatons, smarter than the average, and very skilled at working together to hunt down and store live prey. They had magics similar to Rosaline, but not nearly as sophisticated, considering the materials that went into her construction.

Indeed, he also tried his hand at transmuting various things, converting everything into literally everything else. His main focus with this line of research was on creating magical ingredients. For many he could simulate low level ingredients, especially crystals and powders, with relative ease, but it was heinously costly to create even middle tier ingredients. He could, but it wasn't worth it unless such an object was exceedingly rare. He also found jewels in particular that he created just weren't capable of withstanding the same magical forces as natural ones. Still, physically, the crafted gemstones were perfect, so he began to manufacture them quickly, stockpiling for when he could begin to trade for what he needed.

Still, there was yet more to be done. He began to work on a new room to his tower, adjacent to his laboratory, warping time and space to allow for yet another place inside the walls of his tower. It took quite a bit of effort, but he finally did it. A factory. It was a sophisticated and very outrageous looking room of metallic arms, tubes, pipes, and conveyor belts, all magically driven and operated, meant to automate the automaton creation system. Larger or unique models he would still have to create for himself, but this would make it much easier to produce medium and lower class automatons.

Of course, there was also the execution. He wasn't really sure how flashy the goddess would be, but he wasn't disappointed, watching from afar with a magical item. Then his connection flickered, and he frowned. Someone was interfering with his magic. Not specifically, but generally. Yggdrasil had no reason to erect a field of anti magic, but someone had, even if it wasn't very good.

His initial reaction was to dispatch someone to warn the goddess, but then, he realized, she was a goddess. Whatever was coming would have no chance against her. Still, he ordered a portal automaton dispatched to the village to be hidden upon the farm. It was an automaton that could become a portal to and from the Tower, one of his newer creations. Collapsed, it could pass as a human, though a little puppet like in it's movements, but deployed it unfolded and expanded into a circular gateway. He planned to be able to network them together independently later on, but for now the few that he had made could only portal to and from the Tower, not each other.

_____

Sunbearer Marcus looked up from his war map as his scout lurched into the door, looking as if he could be sick. The soldier was dressed in adventurers clothes, having been undercover in the town that seemed to have forsaken the light of Solaria.

"S-sir, I've news to report...." He held his stomach, not looking entirely well.

"Out with it man." The commander spat, not one to dawdle around the issue and not one with much free time.

"Agent Mirusa located...sir..." He managed.

Sunbearer Marcus gritted his teeth, "What happened to her then?" He had been expecting the worst. An agent like Mirusa didn't just disappear with no explanation very often.

"She was executed by...whatever thing the townspeople are worshipping now. she said she'll turn A-agent Mirusa into one of her daughters in twelve days..."

The general grunted, "Yes, I've read the reports on the goddess. We came prepared for her. Mirusa should have been too. There's something else at work here. Something that took even an agent completely by surprise. It must be the same thing that freed the Goddess when we had captured her." Marcus was mumbling to himself now, and he waved his hand to dismiss the sickened looking soldier, who gladly left to get some rest. They camp was large, but hidden under many layers of magic, camophlage and a decent distance away from the town. They were an elite cleansing force, only sent when it was suspected demons, monsters, or worse had infiltrated and taken over whole towns or tracks of land. This seemed to be in the worse category, the goddess that Soren had been sent to capture a few months back when he suddenly disapeared, along with his entire force. A strange contraption had been spotted, flying over the fey woods that day, and looking at his war map, he knew there must be something more than just the Fey Goddess hiding in the shadows.

One of his mages burst in, not really soldiers in their class, but still polite enough in that the man stood awkwardly and waited to be acknowledged.

"What is it?"

"Sir, we've detected observation magic over the town. Low level stuff, but somehow more powerful than any of us could have predicted."

"Low level, but powerful? How can this be?"

"Who ever, or whatever it was is likely operating out of a base nearby, something solid and sturdy, not just casting magic on it's own. Possibly even a whole cadre of mages."

"And you're positive it wasn't fey magic?" The commander asked, stroking his short haired chin.

The mage nodded quickly.

"Good. Try to trace the source. Get me a location for this base, and perhaps we'll figure out who is backing this Yggdrasil. Then we'll know what we need to stab." The mage rushed away, again not much for military salutes and the commander didn't much care anyway.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:02 am

*At this Yggdrasil was entirely off guard, this is how the Solarians captured her to begin with...her daughters however, were far more alert, before they grabbed her when her daughters were all resting in her womb, this time however she had four in play, true many of them were feasting upon Mirusa's body, but the top numbers were all present, Chisana, Rin, Momo, as well as Kabara for a wild card whom was unpredictable. Chisana was one edgy little bamboo cat, violent, brooding, and a face plastered with a constant glare, she didn't smile at all...but she tended to focus too much on one target, it was for this reason Chisana would not see scouts leaving the invisibility field of the base. Instead it was Kabara and Rin who saw their leaving, Rin finding potential meals, stalked after them, but Kabara was more interested in the invisible-wall-thingy*

*The rather clutzy pumpkin fey-wyrm Kabara dressed in orange, green and a little black here and there, would weasel her way under the invisible wall and poke her head over the barricades suddenly wailing "I KNEW IT, YOU HAVE A SECRET CLUBHOUSE!", gaining the entire bases attention before an arrow was shot into her left largest pumpkin at which point she ducked under a short volley of similar projectiles, then popped up saying, "ARE YOU CRAZY YOU COULD'VE-", *suddenly more bolts and arrows hit the same pumpkin drawing a smiley face out of projectiles. Kabara did a sudden sneeze spit take that sounded something like "A-FWOOP", and stayed down this time...however she began to feel quite woozy in mere moments, seems a few of the arrows had some sleeping potion in it, and no small dosage either, behind the wall she would turn realizing how laggard she felt, coil up on the grass and just doze off right then and there. Yggdrasil would think Kabara simply tuckered herself out feeling a burst of excitement before slumber but she still looked in Kabaras general direction, she knew where to find her daughter but did not know she was in danger. And the goddess went back to her overseeing of the town, as she was quite invested in the development of housing and expansion of the northern district near the main road, she was looking to set up a great Bazaar parallel to the road that could be easily accessed by the whole town. She contemplated different structural variations as she sat with the top townsman including the mayor and sketched out ideas on a large scroll and red wooden fountain pen she brought with her from Gauls workshop, this was among her favorite gadgets hed developed. The ink in question was a blended up red dye slime as such she had a box of refill cartriges due to excess quantity.*

*What they eventually came up with was pure genius, they would reinforce surrounding houses and use them as a support structure to craft a Flying Bazaar, that spanned the length of the town, houses used would gain permanent shops to sell whatever they liked, and additional stalls would be created, the structure would utilize rope bridges strong enough to support even Yggdrasil on a full belly, using a Fey design and some rune magic on the wooden planks. Yiggy would handle the reinforcements, that she could do in mere hours, the real trick was editing the already existing houses, that would take some manual labor, and of course the bazaar roofs and wyrm class walkways, but slowly they developed a design that fit with the existing housing structure, a little fey style thrown in from Yiggy's side, and a wholesome, classic structure was seen on the scroll, Yggdrasil would have some of her painters make large portraits of the design to hang in the city hall and tavern later, for now, she feasted with the toast of the town, sharing the first great Cockatrice from the farm, one of its legs being enough to feed a family for a week. She was sure to warn the squeamish to look away when she gulped the main bird down though, one Gregory Bowhusle still passed out at the sight of her gaping gullet stretching out to twelve times its normal girth.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:31 pm

The commander was furious. "She can feel her offspring you fools! Don't drag her in here! Get rid of her! The entire camp must be moved! NOW! MOVE!!!" He roared, hundreds of elite soldiers and other members of his force jumping to his command, enchantments being woven to collapse tents and temporary structures in seconds, the entire camp ready to move within minutes. Half a dozen warriors seized the sleeping Fey and sprinted into the forest with her, their only real thought to get her as far away from the others as possible. After a few minutes, they just tossed her against a tree, activating their recall devices and appearing back with the rest of the force in a small flash of light. Already everything was on the move, under various covers of camouflage and invisibility, even on the move this force could move almost without sound or trace. They obviously had to be even further from the target to remain undetected. Marcus wasn't yet prepared to attack. He needed just a bit more information. He needed to know who was backing the Fey Goddess. Without that, he would only be committing troops to their deaths, no matter how well prepared they might think they were.

Of course, more diligently stealthy Fey might be able to see the cracks in their armor, someone more wise might not engage with such a strong force, so well equiped to deal with Fey children.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:14 am

(Adjust the battle as you see fit)

-=-=-=-=-
[Ambush from the Grass]:

*Unfortunately for this Solarian brigade, the true threat of Yggdrasil's forces did not come from the obvious larger Tree and Bush wyrms, but the hundreds of tiny cat sized grass wyrms that peppered the farmlands, their army would bring their cloaks right over top of the fields in their movements, and the nearly invisible grass wyrms would easily spot them, however when they vanished from sight after leaving their field of view, they would spring into action and begin hunting the soldiers down. Striking quietly from behind one grassling would trip a soldier while another lept up and swallowed his head whole, even at the size of a cat, they were capable of eaten entire men or women, though they became completely immobile afterwards they were carried to the side by multiples of their kin where their natural coloration would make them again virtually invisible to onlookers.*

*By the time the soldiers caught on to the trick, a quarter of their number was already devoured and they found themselves surrounded, Yggdrasil had already been alerted, and her firstborn Chisana, was sent to deal with the troublemakers. The green bamboo wyrm, smallest in stature, zipped through the grass, her approach as subtle as the pater of a field mouse...but her impact was like the force of a great river, the entire brigade would trip as Chisana's tail elongated telescopically, growing to the length of a football field and sweeping their feet out from under them, then spears of bamboo would erupt from the ground in a line that chased the marching soldiers impaling one out of every five of them in a single move bringing their death count to about 3/8ths of their original number. Lost in the chaos of the tiny ones fury, more spears were flung through the air, this time from the surrounding grass wyrms in a coordinated strike bringing the death count to exactly half of their original number...here they stopped, Yggdrassil was satisfied with their punishment for tresspassing, and the Grasslings fled, but the bodies taken would be dragged into the farmlands by vines of green, to be fed to the grass warriors whom slain the invaders.* "A foolish move wandering into our farmlands", *came the silky voice of Chisana, very cat like and laced with venom*, "I am not as gluttonous as my mother, so we will only take half of your meat with us...if you are not gone by sunset, we shall feed you all to our mother...you have been warned", *just like that, they were gone, like ghosts or spirits of the wheat and barley.*

-=-=-=-=-
*What the little grasslings did not know, was that this was only one third of the enemies total forces, two other brigades were established in different parts of the area surrounding Windenburg, the mountain camp was the safest among them, allowing them to look and spy upon the fields unhindered as only a few tree wyrms dwelled in the mountains, tending to an exclusive orchard hidden in the rocks, they never wandered along the cliffs as they did their hunting in the fey jungle, gorging on the great insects there.*

*Leading the mountain Brigade was the lord Dutchess Raystark, clad in black and gold raiments and marked with the house of Raystarks colors of green and white, the red headed fury of Solaria was one of the three top military generals in the royal army, a huge war hammer clearly in excess size as many in game designs were, was held like a staff to her side, the head of the steel hammer resting upon the ground as Ray's elegant boot stood atop its hefty head, her stern hands possessing the size and strength to lift and wield the hammer with ease, the dependable weapon never leaving her side, as she peered through a telescopic spyglass. "Marcus...what are you thinking...", *she'd muttered to herself seeing the havoc laid upon the south western brigade, then peering to the eastern brigade to examine the camp set up just beside the fey forest, the spyglass letting her see through the invisibility walls. Swiftly she would write a tiny letter and stuff it into a tube fit to the leg of a black hawk, then taking the bird up upon her right arm, her light armor protecting her from its claws, she would send it skyward calling, "To Lord Marcus", *The letter gave Marcus two pieces of info, first a compos rows with three markings letting him know where danger was and where opportunity was, the town was marked as death of course but the farmlands were marked unknown, his only clear path was back the way he came suggesting he never should have left his position to begin with. Secondly he was given info on the eastern camp, telling him to rendezvous with general Arbor there rather than return to their camp, it would mean braving the jungle to swing around the southern lands, but after they were exposed there was no other option.*

*Salty old Arbor was a specialist in siege combat, his artillery machines, could float via magic runestones, and thus were more akin to medieval tanks. They incorporated magic in their firing mechanisms to shoot baseball sized polished stones, flack, and sometimes harpoon flechettes into their foes from the safety of a magic barrier powered by a sun stone. Arbor prefered to attack by sea though, he was a man of the water and had many times engaged the merpeople of the southern country and their leviathan court in nautical warfare. His presence there revealed a certain desperation from the Solarian high court.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:01 pm

(Heh, things have been going a bit too well for our 'hero's'. It's time to even the scales, just a little. I'll be retconing your post, just a little, but we are starting a war after all. Itcan't be a pub stomp the entire time. We also need more reason for Yggdrasil to need Gaul. If a single one of her children can shit all over an entire army, and she clearly has however countless million children, there's not much reason for my characters to even be around.)

The soldiers of Solaria, standard soldiers, may have fallen for the trickery of the grass. May have lost a good number to their insidious attacks, but these soldiers were more specialized. They were aware, they had systems, had practiced for ambushes and terrible situations of all colours and kinds.

One such system was called the combat partner. It was fairly simplistic, but no soldier did anything alone. Nothing. They slept together, ate together, pissed together and if necessary, died together. The little grasslings would snatching one or two, but the call of attack went out almost immediately.

Marcus growled, before he roared, "Drop the shields! Full retreat! Bring the flames of Solaria down upon these monsters!"

The armour of ever soldier, including those already eaten by the little grass wyrms, erupted into an intense white flame. Any wyrm unfortunate enough to have gobled down a soldier was incinerated nearly instantly, though some of them had eaten support personnel who didn't have the immolation armour, meaning they kept their lives and their meals. Obviously the flames died down to a smaller, manageable light after the initial flare, but the effects of this tactic was devastating.

Then came the spears. Chisana would sweep her tail, tripping a great number of them, but pain would erupt through her as she slammed it into the bladed shins of one of the Solarian War Unicorns. Massive beasts, more akin to rhinos than horses, covered in armour thicker than their own hide. Unicorns were usually of the fey, but these beasts had been bred for generations outside the sway of Yggdrasil, and these ones no longer had any shred of true fey magic left in them. It had all been replaced by the light of the Solarian Gods.This force, being a scouting one, only had a few of the war mounts, but it was like trying to trip a mountain.

The spears certainly did damage, but as the grass wyrms leapt to assist, many would be cut down by the swiftly reacting soldiers, their burning blades lethal to the little fey.

Quickly the soldiers gathered into small groups, not as one unified force, but even as Chisana spoke, they began to vanish in flashes of light. A dozen soldiers at a time. Pop, pop pop. It only took a minute for the entire force to teleport away, back into Solarian territory, back to the emergency sigils that had been set up. It was costly, the sigils were one time use and expensive, but the lives and equipment of his force was more so. It would take them a few days to return to the battlefield, but it would be worth it.

After it was said and done, they would have lost a quarter of their number, though mostly the unarmored and support personnel who were taken by the grasswyrms. One of the war unicorns lay bleeding and dying a top a forest of spears, having taken the brunt of the attack. The Fey losses weren't inconsiderable as well. Their cocky, devilish, and overall presumptive nature was not suited for combat, even an ambush like this one, especially on so large a force. Their only real merits in this case had been the element of surprise, and the overwhelming power of Chisana. Had Solaria fielded someone of her equal to the battle...or had Marcus been more than a spectator...

Gaul, still happily working away in his laboratory, was unaware of the battle. None of his automatons were involved, as they all kept much closer to the Crimson Tower itself than the town or the fields. Yggdrasil kept watch over a much broader area than he did, her tendency to branch out further and further costing her his support in this case. One of his number though, a certain black clad girl, watched from a short distance away, the stench of death in the air attracting the girl even before the battle started. She only watched though, the Fey still in her bad books. Yes they were her masters allies, and she would have assisted had things turned for the worse, but she wasn't going to just jump to the assistance of the pesky, annoying Fey until they apologized! The souls of the dead and dying swirled around her, as she marched away into the forest, grass and leaves wilting at her passing. She did have her instructions from Lord Gaul to consider as well. They needed more forces, and each of his attendants was to work towards that however they saw fit. Nina needed more souls for what she wanted to do.

Marcus inspected the message he received from Duchess Raystark. He sighed. Fey were too unpredictable an enemy for soldiers. He'd rather e commanding an army into the gates of hell. At least demons would stand and fight. But of course, he was soldier and she his commander, so he got his troops moving back to the front, to sweep around and reunite and reinforce Arbor.

He quickly wrote back, "Enemy Fields Extremely Light Infantry: Grasswyrms. Second Enemy Force Present but as yet unidentified. Suspected Location:" He included a brief drawing of the landscape around the town and a large circle of where his mages had been able to trace some of the magic. It was a large area, but he was sure whatever was assisting the Fey was there. What it was though....he feared the answer more than he feared re-engaging the unpredictable fey.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:01 am

*Rin would by now have disarmed the scouts sent to scope out the area, her skill set ideal for taking down small groups, she would keep one foot pressed on the back of one of the scouts, with the other two being stuffed into her body simultaneously, on into her throat and vanishing into her taught slender waist, the other being slurped into her heavy backside, swelling her hind quarters with each lustful gulp. The mushroom Feyling would make short work of both of them patting her flat belly, the victims squirms visible, full sized hand prints bulging from the smooth flat brown skin. Next she looked down at the third man grinning thinking 'one for each cheek', as she stepped over him, hiked her rump up, and dropped it over his head, and continued her feast using her tail claw to shove the whole man up into her rear as her tongue lolled out, silently huffing a steamy breath as her backside further bulged outward, now twice the size of her body, she patted the ravenous rump with her tail claw and produced a belch from her little breakfast benje, rolling her hips to work the squirming meals into a comfortable position for digestion. Before continuing her patrol.*

*However on her way back to her post, she would sense something to be amiss. The smell of metal and ozone was in the air, and normally that wasn't that bad, but the amount of ozone bothered her, so she hid wrapping herself around a nearby branch to see what would happen, at first nothing was amiss...however soon she would spot the mobile army and catch the subtle stench of combustibles on their armor, narrowing her eyes she would begin to count in her head as each group passed through, but suddenly an explosion went off 'inside her belly, she tried to hold it in but it was too late, the POW sound got the others attention and she spewed out a gallon of black smoke before springing off the tree branch and fleeing as fast as possible with the tactical knowledge she'd gleamed from their group. Her swollen backside slowing her down however and it would be possible for the Hoomans to catch up, making her instantly regret going for thirdsies.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay