[Darkworlders] An Overlord RP (Arthotus and Sakura)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

[Darkworlders] An Overlord RP (Arthotus and Sakura)

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:00 am

{Be advised this is a Private RP between SakuraHanaryuu and Arthotus. Do not join without permission}

-=-=-=-=-[RP Encyclopedia]-=-=-=-=-
(This RP is loosely based off of the anime Overlord)

Plot basis:
Spoiler: show
When a popular Dive Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game, (DMMORPG-or DRPG (DERP XD)), finally comes to its end. Some die-hard players decide to stay to the very end. Those that do find themselves transported to a realistic world where NPCs have become real people, the rules have changed slightly, and they have no way back.

World Details:
There are several humanoid races that are accepted into 'lightworld society' while the more monstrous fellows get the shun. So we'll need to keep up appearances. Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Halflings, Neko, dragonborn, and lords(giant humans, think Darksouls) make up 'lightworld society', all other creatures aside from those they can control, are branded as 'Darkworlders'

-=-=-=-=-[Characters]-=-=-=-=-
[Main]: The characters which form the main Focus of the RP.

Name: Gaul'brala
Species: Emperor slime
Bio:
Whereas most slimes develop poisonous or anti-magic properties at higher tier, an emperor slime is the opposite. They actually accumulate and practice magic, allowing them to have nearly limitless transformation abilities, even to the point of being able to fool more basic magical detection. Galbral is also a master of transfiguration and alchemy, so not only can he shape his own body to the limits of his imagination, the entire world is moldable to his will.

Largely, he used his powers to generate funds for the guild, when everyone was still playing but eventually it was the only thing he did, just logging in to make gold, even though no one else ever showed up. The Crimson Tower is his guild's creation.

Name: Sakura (Heart of the World Tree)
Species: Eldrich Hanaryuu
Bio:
Sakura Hanaryuu: Title Floral Goddess.
Twelve burly arms, jumbo butt, claw on tail, fabulous pink hair and cherry trees growing out of her forehead. Her arms are usually compressed into two arms, the vine like structures twisted over the main pair forming two super sized whammers. They unwind when she needs them. Her classification is Monk but she boasts significant powers in transformation and a specialization in Chloromancy.

Sakura plays the role of a Floral Goddess, meaning she is a spirit guardian of the jungles and forests of the world. That said she won't go killing people just because they felled a tree which they actually needed. For survival, however she is famous for devouring people who abuse the forests, a good example is those who start forest fires. She won't care if someone was just goofing off. Sakura will likely slaughter anyone for such an obvious lack of respect for life, be they Man Woman or Child.

Sakura was commonly found in the raid "Enigma of the Forest" As a world boss many players above level 80, fought simultaneously. Unlike a Raid boss, Sakura or "Heart of the World Tree", functioned as a pleasant distraction. Defeating her earned a player Yig Wood armor and weapons, which had magic defense boosting properties. Due to her talent, Divine Reincarnation which cut her respawn time in half, she could be fought more often than other world bosses, thus she was a very popular grinding spot in the late game until players hit max rank, then most would move on to a boss that gave more useful drops.

In her fight, she was famous for summoning Hanaryuu, and using multiple forms. But her World Magic attack, called "Heart of Gold" infamously crushed new players that challenged the raid because of how subtle the charging sequence was for it, there were two signs, one Sakuras twelve eyes would close shut, and two, green lightning would crackle up her branch horns. If it wasn't dodged it meant instant death for anyone struck by it, as well as the summoning of a Hanaryuu Wood-knight for any player slain by the immense lightning spell.

-=-=-
[Guardians]: Subordinate characters serving as 'commanders' to the Main characters.

Name: Horus
Species: Gold Golem
Bio:
The Guardian of the Treasury, and my characters creation (too many parallels to overlord >.< Is a Gold Golem by the name of Horus. He is a creature of molten gold and can detect, see through and control all gold within a certain distance. Despite his size and strength, as well as his bodies natural glowing heat, he's an assassin style of character, using the distraction of other gold and relics to sneak up on and impale or envelop foes in his molten, gelatinous form. His core is a basketball sized diamond covered in rubys, and he keeps it hidden deep within his body at all times. He can control his heat up and down from about the heat of a campfire up to the yellowish glowing temperature of about a thousand degrees Celsius. He also knows some basic light and sound magic to assist with his job as guardian of the Treasury.

Name: Selsha
Species: Undead Gorgon
Bio:
Second 'cast ' character is an undead Medusa who guards the second 'floor' of the tower. Her name is Selsha, and she maintains all the powers of a Medusa, with the added benefits of being a lich. She's actually a priest like character, with healing and cleansing magic, so she can cure the various ailments she causes on intruders for extra torture and interrogation. She is a normal woman, not a lamia style of Medusa. she was created by a player named Sampson6969 who really liked Greek mythology, so her theme is very classic Greek stuff.

Name: Nina Nightshade
Species: Shade
Bio:
Lastly made by NightShadeX, a super Gothic Lolita girl (like way over the top) who specializes in summoning ghosts, spectres and haunted armour and weapons. (no normal necromancy though cuz that's gross<- character attitude not mine) Nina Nightshade, was orphaned after a vampire attacked her village. In the ensuing chaos, she was kidnapped by bandits and sold into the the slave pits of a lich. Instead of become a soulful meal for the lich, she allowed the souls of the dead to possess her body and take revenge on the lich. essentially she's a summoner until pushed into a corner and then she imbues the souls into herself and goes hulk mode, taking on a more berserker style of combat. Technically undead, though is also technically human, she toes the line, such that she's a monster.

Name: Chisana'kyojin (Means "Little Giant")
Species: Bamboo Hanaryuu
Bio:
Sakuras(Ingame name, Heart of the World Tree) Guardian is her firstborn daughter Chisana'kyojin, japanese for 'Little Giant' Chisana is a Bamboo Hanaryuu of deceptively small size, no larger than a cat. She can stretch her green body out, becoming insanely long in both her main body and her limbs, extended her body towers over most houses, though its girth is not unlike that of a broom handle. Chisana is able to swallow large animals like horses and cows regardless of her thin body, her speed and strength are not to be underestimated.

Name: Alucard
Species: Snowy Drider
Bio:
Next will be Toraries guardian, her ingame name being "Bad-Sad Dreamer", she'll be one of the lost companions. Toras guardian is named Alucard, 'he' is a white drider, with a butler theme, short and very fluffy for a spider type creature. He'll specialize in buffs, debuffs, and dual axe-play

Name: Rain
Species: Black Dragon
Bio:
Finally comes Drega(Ingame name MasterNope), my most powerful character(Drega can switch genders, the male is more warrior, the female is more caster, he fights in Male form but chills as a voracious lady.) Dregas Guardian is named "Rain" and he/she treated this black dragoness as their own daughter. She carries a unique talent, She can summon the souls of allies shes met before and take on their unique traits, this activates automatically in battle. Asside from that, rain is based off of Drega, mixing up swordplay with magic as a Spell-sword, or (red mage) if you will.

-=-=-
[Servants]: General Minions, in this RP they each have a theme from one of the well known warriors of the real world.

Pawns:
Most servants of the Tower are alchemical creations, such as golems and robots, or Gold Goblins. They're a highly intelligent and greedy form of goblin that is a Gold skinned cross of the goblins from warcraft and Harry Potter.

-Knight-
Name:
Species:
Bio:

-Viking-
Name:
Species:
Bio:

-Samurai-
Name:
Species:
Bio:

-Pirate-
Name:
Species:
Bio:

-Musketier-
Name:
Species:
Bio:

-Archer-
Name: Wendy Wulf
Species: Werewolf
Bio: The Orange Archer "Wendy Wulf", given a robin hood theme, being of course a werewolf based off of the red-riding hood idea but with an Orange hood. Wendy can use the spells "Mass Inhale", and "Greater Roar". She carries a God tier bow, and the Beast specialized War-Claws.
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Re: [Darkworlders] An Overlord RP (Arthotus and Sakura)

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:32 am

(I'll minimize the puppeting as much as I can, but I'll need to set things up. Once we get going it won't be needed)

-=-=-=-=-[START]-=-=-=-=-

*After a startling realization of this game he loved so dearly becoming a true world, Gaul would have sent some of his underlings to scout the area. Alucard the short snowy white male drider, and Selsha, an undead Gorgon, would soon return with a forest sprite from the surrounding area of the tower, which had reported her mistress had been god-napped by a band of thugs. Using a Scrying mirror, made from star-crystal and the silver crown of a goblin lord, both very high level and rare items. Gaul would locate this event, and recognizing the situation. Begin to mobilize his forces...not out of pity or any need for heroics, but because a caged world boss held extremely high value*

*The culprits of the God-napping were a troupe of red clad Solarian knights, lead by a crimson paladin named 'Soren Baans' whom favored the pole axe, and whose helm was adorned with a lions mane frill, forming a dynamic back facing crest. Solarian warriors were all trained in Pyromancy. Being avid Sun Worshipers. Their flame orientation gave them the advantage they needed to wrangle the world boss, being pulled in a cage fit for an elephant via twenty horses and a metal reinforced cart. Soren was a Lord, a race of massive men most above ten feet tall in height. Humans naturally gathered under their leadership, they were no mere giants, Lords held high standing among all 'Lightworlders', as cunning and swift as an elf, yet as strong as a Troll, they were no meager opponents.*

*Soren astride his gryphon mount, was letting the beast's wings rest while his troops trudged along in their red half plate armor, their helmets adorned with golden frills that resembled sun rays. Each one a praised warrior, a veteran of the Solarian army equipped with shields and swords.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:33 am

Gaul had only been playing by accident when the world changed. Well not accident. It was more like a habit. He and his college buddies had put together this guild, The Golden Mongers, but everyone except him had slowly stopped playing after everyone graduated. Everyone lost touch, and he didn't blame them for moving on with their lives. For him, though, he had spent so many hours crafting gold and grinding to get to max level, he could never bring himself to stop logging in before he went to bed to do a few daily gold conversions. It was during his nightly ritual that the game suddenly changed.

Confused and more than a little frightened by not being able to log out, and to suddenly feel his characters gelatinous body. He quickly figured things out, and sent out a pair of his now sentient minions to see if the rest of the game world was acting just as strange as his Tower.

Turns out, it was! A world boss, one that was pretty close, was being abducted by other NPCs, something that could never happen in the game. I mean, lore wise it could, but what would be the point of having an event like that? Everyone would just be angry the boss loot wasn't able to drop.

But wait.... If this was now a living, breathing world, and he was a monster..... People were going to try to kill him! His tower was tucked into mountains, so it was pretty out of the way, but if they Npcs can take down a world boss.... How long till they come for him?

He looked over Soren. He vaguely remembered something about the Lord, though Gaul was never super into the light faction lore. He definitely couldn't remember every little NPC. He didn't remember the guy being a threat, though, how did they capture the goddess? He looked over the cage and his mouth began to water. It was made of so many different super hard to find magical components. That cage was probably worth the amount of money it had taken to make Horus. He had to have it!

Surging down the steps of his throne, he slithered into his golden battle armour. It was heavy, but enchanted to be among the top tier gear of the game. Obviously it would never be the best, since it's base stats were so low, but it was more of a status symbol anyway.

"Horus, Guard the Tower while I'm away. I found a pretty bauble I'd like to claim."

"Master!" The mound of shifting gold cried out, "You can't be intending to go alone. I might only be useful inside the tower, but at least take Alucard and Selsha. "

Gaul considered still sliding his various gooey parts into the recesses of his armour. "uhm, yes that will do! You may guard me, but I want to... See the lord's strength for myself. Prepare the Gyro Copter!" several gold goblins scrambled out of the nearby piles of gold to attend to the command with glee.

Selsha suddenly looked very worried, "T-the Gyro Copter? M-maybe I c-could stay here and uh.... Rain could go!"

Nina giggled maniacally, "Aww is the snakey lady scared of a little height?"

Selsha hissed at the little shade, "Shut up! You weren't there the last time it crashed! It took me hours to pull all my pieces out of the wreckage. I think I'm still missing a snake. " She Combed her fingers through the nest of skeletal snakes on her head, each shifting independent of her control, bone jaws clicking angrily.

Gaul was too interested in the display of personality to stop them. His Npcs had never had dialogue before, at least nothing he and his guild mates hadn't put there.

He heard the low buzzing that indicated the Gyrocopter was starting to spool up.

"Come. We need to ambush them before they reach the fort at the edge of the forest."

All three climbed into the magic laced steam punk death machine that was the Gyro Copter. A pair of aviator sunglasses wearing gold goblins flicked switches and pulled levers expertly and the air craft lurched into the sky.

They flew quickly through the mountain until they saw the cage ponderously making its way down the forest trail. Without hesitation, Gaul leapt from the aircraft. He hadn't even thought about being in a real world now, but immunity to fall damage was one of a slimes first abilities.

Sure enough he super hero landed immediately before the convoy, straightening as the Solarian soldiers drew their weapons. The chop of the rotor blades far overhead echoed in the silence.

He wondered what they would do if this was a real world. Normally, he was so high level basic mobs like guards would flee before him, if he went agro, but maybe he could talk to them?

"That's quite an expensive bird cage you've all put together. I think I can find a much better use for its components than just a cage. Care to hand it over?" He called out to Soren.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:47 pm

"Do be careful m'lord, you never know what these hooligans have up their sleeves", *Alucard would weeze, a stereotypical gentleman, but the stereotypes are there for a reason and it was an entertaining angle.*

*Sorens expression grew grizzled and unpleasant*, "What kind of oddity?", *his gryphon became restless upon Gauls arrival but the paladin calmed his steed*, "You've had your fun strange one, but your jest will cost you your head. Do not allow 'it' to escape with the knowledge of our crusade", *Swiftly the troops would begin numerous flame based techniques, the summoning of fire blades that pointed towards Gaul and darted for him, miniature dragons made of fire called Winglets which would fly in circles around him igniting the ground to combust if he should step outside of the Winglets circle, and even the classic Fireball, and the more advanced Fire Orb was hurled forth. Soren however waited observing the happenings.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:02 pm

The slime shifted inside his armour, his features shifting until he appeared to be a very handsome elf, long flowing blonde hair flying free as he casually pulled off his heavy golden helmet.

Throwing out his hand he activated one of his favourite spells, elemental twist. It warps an enemy spells elemental component into something else. Because he was so high level only.

"Fire! Isn't that a bit dangerous? How about water instead?"

As he spoke the winglets began to change into watery versions of themselves, the fire orbs shifting in midair and splashed to the ground a few feet short of him.

"I believe you misunderstand the situation. Let me try again. Surrender now or your blood will power my next creation. Lord blood is quite useful if you know the right purification techniques."
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:41 am

*The sight of such an unnatural inversion of elements was unnerving but it wasn't enough to send Soren fleeing*, "You're quite a skilled caster aren't you then...hmph! Very well, I'll lay you low myself then, warriors guard the dragon I won't forgive anyone who falls", *Readying his heater shield and preparing to swing his Poleaxe its full imposing length held in one hand, Soren had his gryphon take flight as he made a terrifyingly swift aerial strike upon Gaul only to have his blows skip off of the being or just slide through his body*, "Witchcraft? FINE LET US SEE HOW YOU DEAL WITH A TRUE PYROMANCER! FLAME GREATSWORD!", *Soren called out the name of his spell, and produced a ridiculously long and wide sword of fire around his halberd extending its length to three times that of his gryphons body. In a single tremendous swing he would slice through Gaul and anyone within a thirty foot radius of his right flank as he passed Gaul, nine trees would fall from the monstrous magical sword stroke.*

"Ha! What fool would not even evade...", *Soren would be shocked to look back and see Gaul laughing the blow off...the paladin would flinch visibly as his sword vanished from his hands, the spell finishing and the flames leaving his halberd red hot, enchanted with fire damage. He would land with his gryphon a good deal away to collect his thoughts on how to handle this situation.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:29 am

Gaulbrala had been genuinely surprised by the first, quick strike. NPCs and monsters usually had way more telegraph on their attacks! It hadn't shown on his face though as the blade skipped off his golden armour as if it was nothing, not even moving the much smaller, human sized slime. It wouldn't have done much anyway, his body hardly susceptible to basic attacks, and he resisted the urge to look down to see if his armour was even scuffed by the much larger man's attack. He didn't know how repair worked if the game world was now real. Could he do it himself? Maybe it wasn't smart to bring such expensive armour.

Soren made his next, much more obvious attack and Gaul rolled his eyes. He simply slid his helmet back on and let one his armour's special abilities take over. It was his favorite function, by far, and the reason he wore gold armour, even though it's stats weren't as great as other sets.

The flame of the enormous weapon didn't just extinguish, they were sucked into the armour, sparks dancing across it's surface for a few seconds before even those were drawn in.

"Hahaha!" He laughed, feeling the power of the spell filling his armour. 'Greed' was an inherent ability and detractor of Gold Armour. All spells cost almost double the MP to cast, but any magic cast against the armour, for the most part, was sucked into it, giving the wearer back mana like the reverse of a vampiric weapon would HP for a melee character. One would normally still take a certain percentage of the damage and effect of the spell, but because he had increased it's stats of this armour to the maximum, magic was almost completely absorbed, and any that wasn't, was pretty effectively negated.

"Oh that feels wonderful! Did you really put your effort into that attack? Come, I thought you were going to show me the power of a 'true Pyromancer', right? I want to sample all of your power. Maybe if you impress me I'll keep you around as a pet and only drain enough blood to barely keep you alive, hmmm? Maybe If I get your pawns out of the way, you'll take me seriously?"

He began to advance towards the group, snapping his fingers as a pulse of force shot out from him. It wasn't enough to do anything more than ruffle the leaves of the nearby trees, but that wasn't the effect of the spell. Every soldier stumbled, some more than others, as the ground they stood on turned to quagmire instantly, they heavy armour now dragging them down into the muck. Even nearby trees began to sink and lean. The cart carrying the goddess sank as well, but he wasn't worried about getting his cage a bit dirty, he could always pull it out of the dirt later. Mages, not having heavy armour, wee a bit better off, but it was as if everything, no matter the terrain, had turned to quicksand. One man leapt from his sinking horse onto a nearby rock formation, only to splash into it up to his waist in the strangely gooey substance.

Behind him, Alucard and Selsha were repelling down out of the Gryocopter on one of Alucard's threads, since hte aircraft had lowered itself close to the ground a short distance down the road. Selsha looked around at the sinking trees and shouted to Alucard over the whir of the rotors, "We'll have to use the trees to get closer to Lord Gaulbrala, or we'll be as stuck as the rest of them!"
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:50 am

*Soren looked over his own gauntlets, he knew that connected but he didn't feel anything as if his flame greatsword disappeared for a second, he searched the spells hed learned, falling back on his most basic training until he found one that could potentially help, remembering the impact of his poleaxe and acknowledging the current enchantment on its blade from the flame greatsword. His gryphon shrieked as the ground turned to swamp and lept into the air beginning to encircle the area*, "Valtior Rescue the troops and the treasure, swallow them if you have to just get them to safety, I shall meet this fiend one on one!", *Soren proved his mantle immediately, leaping from his gryphons back as his stead moved to swallow up ten warriors then regurgitate them at the edge of the marsh, it repeated this and was able to spare thirty soldiers due to its expansive stomach and speed of devouring. Then it moved to the cage, lifting it and the deity inside with almost magical force as if a hurricane had picked the cage up and carried the whole thing from the marsh.*

*Soren descended upon Gaul with a colossal overhead blow the hammer side of the poleaxe igniting and forming a flame jet that boosted the swing to terrible speeds, a minor enchantment simply called Burst fire that accelerated the blows of any weapon. Paired with the leftover flame buff on the halberd and it swiftly became a deadly force in the hands of the armored lord*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:19 am

Gaul was amazed at how the griffon was able to eat and regurgitate some of the soldiers before they were pulled under. That was an ability that could only be used on enemies in the game, but here, there weren't the same rules! It truly was a real world, alive and with living, thinking and breathing creatures. This was so much cooler than anything he had ever done.

As the Lord stepped in to attack, he quickly considered what he could try. He realized if there weren't as many constraints on spells and abilities then...

The halberd nearly broke the sound barrier as it crashed down on the Golden Armoured Slime. He held up his hand and as the blow met it, the weapon shattered into a million tiny pieces, turning to dust in the Lord's hands.

"Minor Artifact Break. Ha, never thought I'd be able to use that in a fight. So interesting. Ah, but you have been helpful. Now die." He cast out his hand and the air around the Lord suddenly turned black, as if darkness itself had enveloped the Lord. The soldiers were now too far away to see it, but it was actually Tar, formed out of the air itself, an enormous bubble of it simply and completely enveloping the larger man. Gaul specialty was changing one thing to another, but his powers sometimes bordered on seeming like creation. Air to Tar was a higher level spell that required quite a bit of MP, but it wasn't like there was much else he was going to use it on.

As the Lord drowned in tar, unable to escape on his own from the huge soupy ball of thick, corrosive, and warm semi solid liquid, Gaulbrala walked around him and towards the massive cage that held the world boss. He ended the spell that had turned the ground to swamp, solidifying everything again, entombing any soldiers, horses and otherwise that had sunken into the ground.

His next annoyance was the griffon, but if he was right, and the griffon went to his master's aide, the tar would suck the creature in and drown them both, because while there was no sign on the surface, the tar was actually swirling violently, tossing the lord about like a leaf in a blender, another part of the spell to prevent those inside from escaping. Anyone who reached into the orb, was sucked in and drowned as well.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:57 am

*Sorens Gryphon, Valtior did indeed move to his master's aid, but in a twist the gryphon shot an wind lance from its beaked maw which pierced the tar ball, but the spell was too high a level for its meager attacks to do any major damage to it, and Valtior eventually exhausted his mana and resorted to clawing at the ball. As stated the spell dragged the gryphon in as well leaving the thirty grunt soldiers as the only fighters opposing Gaul left on the field*

*Gaul would find a wood imp attempting to free 'The Heart of Yggdrasil' from her cage, the large wood dragon within being coiled up and asleep. Hit with a potent sleeping poison*

*The remaining troops followed Sorens second in command, a woman named Almer, she wielded a mace and shield, and her helm was marked with the image of a fish with bull horns. Almer wasn't stupid, she gave the retreat command and fled the scene.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:40 pm

Gaul walked up to the case ignoring the fleeing troops.

It looked even better in person! It must have cost a fortune to produce just the base materials for this greater magical cage.

He finally realized that the cage had an occupant, or at least his focus finally turned to her. There was all sorts of alchemical uses for the world boss, but Gaul was a bit concerned about what would happen to the world if he actually tore the goddess apart for her parts. Lore wise, he remembered something about nature withering and dying if the mother of plants was slain. He didn't remember exactly, and he didn't want to leave the cage as a cage to contain her anyway, sooooooo...

"Selsha! Cure whatever ails this world b-this great creature. I wish to make sure she won't attack us if we let her go."

The undead Gorgon was still jumping laboriously from tree to tree, despite that the spell she was avoiding hadn't already ended.

"Yes my lord! " She realized the spell was over and hoped down, brushing leaves out of her skeletal snake hair ands basically nothing Greek toga like clothing.

She stepped up next to the cage and her hands shone with glowing light as she began to repeatedly cast greater cure status. She regularly cured her own petrification, so the problem was the size of her target, needing more than one cast to affect Sakuras larger than human body.

As the goddess would awaken, Gaul would happily chime up, "Hello! I've saved you. If you wouldn't mind peacefully climbing out of the cage, I would appreciate it. There's no need for any trouble between us."
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:07 pm

*'The Heart of Yggdrasil' would stir before multiple arms arose from her body, bending like enormously thick vines as she slowly dragged herself from the cages contents. Drowzee and sluggishly she rolled from the cage. Here Gaul would get a good look at her face to find a startling visage, Twelve crimson eyes dotted her face forming a unique almost beak-like shape, her arms and legs bore additional wooden armor while her main body held light armor reflectance of leather. Those more studied in Fey lore however would know her clothing was made from the woven fibers of iron fruit, while not actually as strong as iron, it could easily halt the blades of level 100 players. The armor on her arms and legs was actually her primary weapon. Monks used gloves and boots, her wooden variation on the set was a God Tier item called 'Worldly Branches' unique to her alone, they couldn't be replicated, the version she dropped in raids being an inferior copy with a similar look.*

"Oooh...my head hurts...where am I?", *the eldrich monster spoke up flopping butt first onto the grass of the forest floor*, "last thing I remember I was invited to Mumiu's house for tea...then...I suddenly felt sleepy in the meadow...", *she didn't know why she was thinking aloud she just did, all in all she didn't remember anything that had happened and came off as quite aloof. The Imps and fairies nearby however, darted out to embrace Yggdrasils heart, all too eager to reunite with their queen.* "Ohoho, helo there children, can you tell me what has happened?"

*After a brief recounting of the events Yggdrasils heart turned to look at Gaul, all of her eyes making a more serious expression before she bowed closing all of them*, "You have my gratitude great slime, if there is anything I can do to repay you, name it and it shall be done."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:21 pm

Once Sakura had removed herself from the cage he quickly began to inspect it more closely, trying to establish the best way to go about dismantling it for components. Obviously he wasn't going to be able to save everything, but he could easily recoup more than half the cost of the cage, and half a kings ransom was still a pretty penny.

When the boss spoke to him, he jumped a little, not out of fear, just in surprise because he was so closely inspecting his prize.

"Oh! You noticed what I am...I guess a bit or armour isn't enough to fool a world b-goddess. Yes. Uhm..." Her words sank into his gooey head and he only slowly processed them. Anything? I mean, there was no need to be cheeky, but that was a hefty word.

He removed his helmet, the elven features gone, and in it's place a swirl of bright, neon colours, all mixing together randomly, yet always staying distinct of one another, in a semi solid gel with no real face or facial features. His voice came from seemingly nowhere.

"How about you work for me then? Join my Guild, more accurately. I find myself a bit short of people to assist me in my work, since some of my allies have...been trapped in another world." He knew the game characters wouldn't respond very well to the knowledge of their own imaginary origins, and really, it didn't matter, since, even if he was crazy and dreaming all this in an electro-shock induced coma, they thought they were real. without his guild mates, even he would have a hard time standing up to every threat that could potentially step into the tower, now that the world was real and not a set of programs. Even with his guardians. Having a world boss on his side though...that would assure him quite a bit of protection no one in the game could ever have dreamed of.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:03 am

*Sakuras many eyes narrowed as she considered the option*, "that is a heavy request, I will have conditions", *Sakura stood up straight and endured her migrane, getting serious and stern*,
"Firstly, you will treat me with respect, though I will acknowledge you as my leader, if you abuse your position, and command me to do something against my morals I shall refuse, and if you put me under a spell and force me to do such, I will turn and swallow you alive for eternity, never digesting you but keeping you dimensionally jailed inside my belly."

"Secondly my hunger must be properly sated, if you are to command a goddess you must keep her satisfied, lest my destructive soul overtake me and I become violent against my will"

"Thirdly, you must never harm the citizens of the Fey, no matter what mischief they cause, they are my children, if they need be punished, you will use a firm but forgiving hand, if you cannot, you will pass the duty on to me and I will see it done...accept these terms, and I am yours for the taking."

"These factors are parts of me that exist outside of my control, if you take my servitude you must accept them without fail or the consequences will harm us both...ah...lastly...are you going to finish those?", *Sakura motioned to the ball of tar and soldiers at large*, "I have just awoken from a nap to find my belly empty, I would love to eat those soldiers if you wouldn't mind." *The goddess' belly rumbled, actually shaking the ground and fully emphasizing their point*, "She is a demanding pleasure to say the least", *Sakura was talking about her belly when saying 'she' as she patted her slender stomach with one of her main claws which were thinner than the other ten bulky ones.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:00 am

Those were some pretty reasonable conditions, considering he was dealing with a world boss. Gaul would be hard pressed to find a better team mate, in the days to come, and the only condition he had a problem with was keeping his hands off the fey. Some of them were pretty basic alchemical ingredients, but maybe he could work around it...

"I have only one problem with your conditions and it is easily resolved with a bit of creative magic, and your cooperation. I'm an alchemist, and a few Fey...parts are a necessity for some of my magic. I can harvest these parts without lethal or even painful effects, if I have your cooperation. I don't know if you consider that harm, but finding alternatives could be incredibly annoying. I guarantee I will not take more than I absolutely need or to permanently harm your, uhm, children? As for mischief and my anger, any that visit my Tower will need to understand various things in it are dangerous, cogs and such, and if they play carelessly there, they could be crushed, maimed or worse completely outside my control. If you find this acceptable, then I believe we have an alliance." He wondered if he even aged now, as a slime. As a person eternity wouldn't be very long, but if he was technically immortal....

He waved his hand at the ball of tar and the various soldiers, horses and other bits of the convoy that were partially sticking out of the ground, "Feel free to gorge yourself. The only thing of import is the Lord's body. Oh, and the Griffon's heart. I'll pull that out and you can have the rest."

He snapped his fingers and the ball of tar dissipated, the dead griffon and Lord falling to the ground completely clean and free of any tar. That's why he used such an expensive spell so readily, it was the perfect way to capture spell components without damaging them.

"There's probably a few soldiers buried around here if you want to dig them up for food as well." As he fully considered that the Goddess wanted to eat them, his overly focused mind starting to realize the implications of the deal, he found he was strangely fine with just letting the enormous creature eat the humans. He realized he wasn't really a human anymore, so it made sense that he didn't empathize with them anymore. The other thing he realized was how hungry he was....did...didn't he need to eat people? Wow, this was going to be weird.

"Oh, by the way, if you're going after the fleeing soldiers, Could you save their leader for me? The woman? I think I'd like to have a word with her." He had no stomach to grumble, so his whole body just sort of ached in hunger. It was a terribly unpleasant feeling. He also approached the griffon and removed one of his golden gauntlets. The many coloured slime that dribbled free solidified into a razor sharp piece of steel, and he cut open the griffons chest. Even this gore didn't bother him, his body soaking up any blood that slipped free of the fresh corpse. In a moment, he pulled the massive heart of the griffon free, almost as big as he himself was, walking over and dropping it into the bottom of the cage with a splat.

"Selsha, accompany Sakura and guide her back to our Tower." He looked back to the goddess, as he was now dragging the lords corpse over and tossing it into the cage with the heart. "Is there anything else you'd like to discuss before I take this back to my lair? My name is Gaulbrala, by the way, and I'm an Emperor Slime. We're a bit different from most slimes in that I'm not a mindless sludge. I've got a few other differences from most of my lower brethren, but we can exchange notes back at my place, if you're interested. Like I said, any other questions?" He still held his helmet under his arm as Alucard began to secure the enormous cage to the gyrocopter by his silken threads. It would probably take some liberal weight shifting magic to allow the Gyrocopter to carry the cage back to the Tower, but Gaul wasn't about to carry the damn thing himself.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:11 am

"Fey spell: 'Reversed Story of Princess Kaguya' ", *Sakura held forth her claw and the entire cage and its contents were suddenly shrunk to the size of a toy truck*, "Kaguya was a moon elf that fled the lunar realm in search of a sense of freedom, on earth she grew to the size of a human at great pace being nurtured by an old couple, her elven beauty won the attention of nobles and her magic produced for her gold and silk to become a princess. However the moon people eventually came and took her back, the old couple remained as nobility, but their beloved daughter was returned from whence she came."

"My name is Sakura by the way, Sakura Yggdrasil Hanaryuu...just call me Sakura or Yig if you please, now then, let's fill this aching belly", *First Sakura leaned back then lurched forth flinging twelve seemingly endless green vines from her maw her long green tongue lolling out to let them pass over its length, the vines surged through the forest snapping and cracking like whips until they suddenly stopped, the goddess giving a knowing humm as she placed four claws on her belly and jerked back suddenly as the vines surged back into her throat, now with all thirty soldiers and their leader attached, and in a single colossal gulp she devoured them all, her belly swelling out into a ludicrous bulging mound as if she'd eaten a creature as large as herself three times over, her red ironfruit top and its tabard scrunching up in the front its elasticity proving as bewildering as the goddess herself. She proceeded to belch up one of them though, the female warrior Almer which she gently wrapped in her thick tongue and placed on the ground stripped of weapon and armor, only her hauberk the thick padded armor worn under chain and platemail remained, making her look quite tasty due to the padding.*

"Those buried in the ground will nourish the forest, I have enough to sate me for now", *Sakura pounded on her belly making the squirming knights within fight even harder but only bringing the monstrous being more pleasure as she ran that thick tongue over her lips*, "Gryphon however is far too fine a raptor to squander whole, this fine meat must be prepared, cooked, and savored beside the bountiful fruits of the green domain", *Sakura used 'Reverse story of Princess Kaguya' again to shrink the gryphons corpse down, placing it in a small gourd and then storing it on a huge fat satchel above her tremendous backside, which was buckled to her legs rather than her waist in a way that did not interfere with the expansion of her stomach.*

*From there Sakura summoned a cloud of flower petals and dropped her massive bulk atop the cloud suspending herself and her swollen, squirming belly in the air quite effortlessly, letting her sit and digest while simultaneously moving*, "I shall follow you back in this fashion."

*On the way back to Gauls tower, Sakura spoke of means to work around her needs, she herself devoured plantlife all the time, stating*, "Do you dread whenever you skewer a pig for its meat? Felling a tree is the same for me, they are necessary but lesser beings. I simply get angry when too many of my livestock is slaughtered, Trees take a longer time to grow than pigs after all...fey folk on the other hand, they are my children, if you need something from them, ask me about it, I can probably secure most of what you need without any effort on either of our parts", *As the conversation finished up, they would arrive at the tower, Sakuras belly continuing to squirm even half an hour after eating the soldiers, not due to their tenacity, but because she was keeping them alive to prolong her own pleasure.*

"Hmm, an interesting place Gaul, I can appreciate the architecture, who built this tower? I do not recognize the motif."

(Sakuras occupational skills hold quite a variability, she is a master of all skills required to raise a family namely Architecture, Cooking, and Farming, she has some skill in all other occupations as well but she has genius level skill in those first three.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:43 am

Gaul watched the display with interest, never having seen anymore of the World Bosses capabilities than the fight itself. He didn't need to mention that he's taken part in that fight more than once himself, just all all the world bosses he had farmed to get to Level 100. Obviously, she didn't recognize him, and those events couldn't technically have happened, or the goddess would be slain a thousand times over.

He wondered if the shrinking spell had a time limit or if it released on her command, either way, he felt safer not pocketing the cage and still hung it below the gyrocopter.

As for Almer, he walked up to her, his hunger intensifying. He'd never really felt so hungry in real life, or rather, in his other life. And he never thought he'd look over a human with this much hunger, this ravenous feeling.

"Thank you very much Sakura!" Various spouts of multicoloured goo suddenly shot out of the cracks of his armour, arcing and twisting towards the now unarmoured woman. She barely even had time to turn to run, her body being hit from several directions by the streams of living slime, the liquid pouring over hte surface of her body and engulfing her in seconds. The armour walked closer, beginning to take itself apart and slide bits of it back into place on what one could only assume was the human's body, now covered in a layer of slime.

Inside the now living suit of slime, being squished back into his armour, the girl was still very much alive and thrashing with all her strength. Unfortunately for her, even a paper thin layer of his body was strong enough to contain her at the moment, since his body was so compressed. She tasted wonderful, and her padded clothing dissolved in mere seconds, his body digesting it without much thought, but her? No, he would chew on this meal for a little while. She was his first after all. And what a succulent cherry she was. His slime couted her everything, pouring into cracks and crevices and holes her body over. Giving her just enough oxygen to stay alive under all that slime.

Once his armour was one again donned around his meal, he nodded to the goddess and climbed quickly up into the gryocopter with his two guardians. The copter buzzed back to the tower, where he lowered himself to the ground and showed the Goddess around as the cage and it's contents were lifted up to the roof to deposit for easy access to his workshop.

"It was a group effort, really. I mostly handled finances and the top floor."

The Tower had three main entrances, one on the roof and two on the ground. Both of the ground entrances were stone ramps down into the earth, some several hundred meters from the tower itself and purposefully out of sight so as to seam like some kind of secret entrance. It lead down into the 'first' floor maze, which kept most intruders at bay. Dozens of incredibly deadly traps and automatons made the maze lethal to all but the most prepared parties and raid groups, but the thing that made it so damn tricky was that in order to get into the tower, there was no staircase up or elevator or anything like that. One actually had to fall into a spike filled pit trap, after hitting the appropriate runes on the wall, and only then would a portal open below the now illusory spikes. If the rune input was wrong the portal would instead eject the players from the dungeon, and seem like just another trap. The runes would do nothing visually, and weren't even magic themselves, just mechanical. He took great pride in mixing the arcane with the more mundane mechanics and steam power, much like the Gryocopter. Anyway, the portal would bring any intruders to the 'second floor' which was Selsha's domain. Cannons of alchemical make and destructive power lined the battlements with no entrance at ground level, and all entrances, cannon or murder holes could be sealed individually or en mass by the word of command from any guardian or Lord. He assured the goddess he would give her the authority as well. Her domain was actually fairly straight forward and bare, mostly just thick, flutted stone pillars that held up the rest of the tower. An army of statues filled the space between the pillars, some placed there for show, but the large majority were her victims. Also prowling among the pillars, are Selsha's various pets. Basilisks, eight of them. Great serpents of legend, each was a different size, but they were all capable and intelligent killing machines. The largest was as thick around as a city bus, and several hundred meters long, wrapped tightly around several pillars and seeming more like terrain than a creature. The smallest was only the thickness of a pencil, only about a half a meter long, and was never almost never even seen before it had devastated an entire party. Each had a few of their own special talents, but all of their venom turned the victims to stone. The air itself had an alchemical hardening agent circulating through it, meaning that just wandering about, if one needs to breath, will eventually turn you to stone as well, even if you're able to avoid Selsha and her serpents. There's no openings to the battlements on this floor, and it's completely dark and silent.

The Third Floor is the domain of Rain. The gender fluid (literally) black dragon is the commander of any siege defense, the various self operated magic cannons under his/her guidance. Rain's minions are primarily automatons, but Rain also has a set of guards referred to as the Black Guard. This black Guards are alchemical Creations that are much more than simple automatons. Each is a set of obsidian armour, in the shape of a more humanoid dragon, and imbued with the power of fire. They were brought to life by the life force of captured and slain Dragons. The combination means they each have the ability to breathe fire and cast minor fire spells, as well as fly. These are Rains heavy cavalry, when simple golems and cannons can not suffice. They live only to serve the Tower, and while they can't stray too far from it without losing most of their power, they make excellent, nearly unstoppable defensive guards.

The Forth Floor is the Living Quarters. It houses the recreation rooms, sparing rooms, dining rooms, kitchens, and everything else. There's enough space to fill three mansions, and it's a very chaotic thing to walk through, since the decor for various sections was set up for wildly different tastes. Each personal room as a stylized painting of it's owner, except the last one, whose painting in of Gaul and it's a much smaller painting hung to the side of the door, indicating he's still playing. In the case of someone breaching the lower levels defenses and making it to the forth floor, which hasn't happened since the early days of the towers creations, before it was filled to the brim with their servants and guardians, this is technically the domain of Alucard and Nina Nightshade, the pair of them.

Above that is the Firth Floor, which houses three things, primarily. The Treasury, Sacred Armoury and Throne Room(all one room), Gaul's laboratory, and the hanger. The Entrance at the top of the Tower is the one least likely to be breached by force because it's not only several hundred feet up the tower with no real way to be climbed, and anyone who tries to fly up to it without permission is shot down by Gumball Flak Cannons. Gumballs are the lowest tier of slime in the game, mindless little specks of gummy goo, about the size of baseballs. They're usually considered a harmless alchemical byproduct of a failed experiment, but Gaul figured out how to use a purposefully failed experiment to generate and explosive amount of the annoying little bastards. Using special ammunition, anyone who gets hit with Volleys of Gumball Flak is covered in literally hundreds of the sticky, semi-living balls of goo. Again, normally, they're fairly inert, but they can be given the volatility of the explosive reaction that created them, the short lived stick bombs themselves explode only moments later, meaning any creature or craft is not only covered in a layer of goo that activey works itself into the worst possible position to allow the creature or craft to remain flying, but they then detonate, destroying weak points, clogging engines, or blinding and punching holes in the wings of anything stupid enough to flying close enough to receive the Flak.

And Even if that doesn't work, the Tower has it's own air force of various small whirling creatures known as 'Hornets." The yellow and black automatons are enchanted repeating crossbows, specially made for autonomous flight, and hundred of them swarm anything that tries to get through the Gumball Flak defenses, using all many of special arrowheads to penetrate even a dragon's iron hide.

The only place he wouldn't show Sakura would be his laboratory, and that was not because he was working on anything, it was because he wasn't. He hadn't used it in years, real life time, and he barely remembered what everything did.

The Treasury was by far the most impressive part though. Literal Mountains of Gold, a pocket dimension that was much larger than even the tower could hold. He'd spent years converting literally dirt and rocks into gold, there was more gold in this magical reserve than in any kingdom in the world. Even more, various Golden Statues held the magical Items and Equipment the Guild had gathered. This floor was guarded by Horus, who was literally unstoppable among so much gold. In the worst case scenario, of the Tower facing imminent destruction by one of the larger guilds on the server, Horus has the capability to take control of all the gold in the treasury and surge forth as a literally apocalyptic tide of molten metal. It was an attack that was frowned upon among guilds in the server because it wasn't necessarily devastating enough to
wipe out one's enemies in a single blow, but the real problem was that if enough gold was used, it would lag out and crash the entire server. People had made calculations as the the right amount would be needed to crash the game, and Gaul had ten times that amount. Literally everything in the treasury was made of gold, except for some of the treasure, which was made out of more precious metals. Any lesser artifacts were kept on the in the Third Floor Armoury and storehouse.

Finally finished and standing on the roof of the tower, leaning on one of the Gumball Flak Cannons, the Emperor slime, which now looked and sounded exactly like Almer, smiled up at the Goddess, "So? What do you think of my home?"
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:09 am

(PS: Only Drega gender swapped, Rain is strictly female. Drega could never choose between the dynamics of the two genders so they invested time into mastering more advanced shapeshifting spells.)

*When they reached the towers peak, Sakura was quick to plant her claws on solid ground. Flying was simply not her forte but she did so to keep up with the air machine*, "It's all very unique, I can see a lot of spirit and enthusiasm went into making this place. Each room possesses the flair of an individual with a desire to add to the beauty of the rest, from murky atmosphere to rigid battlements...while your treasury is nice, I tend to stray away from such things, gold does not rank very high among my pleasures...", *When needed Sakura released 'Reversed story of Princess Kaguya', making both the gryphon and the cage return to their natural sizes, the cavity where the beast's heart was ripped out being sewn shut by some vines had since coagulated as blood tended to do so, it was dead but its corpse held a delectable value to Sakura*

*The World Boss dragged her massive belly down to floor four where the kitchen was and began to familiarize herself with the hall of one Torarie Umbra, whom favored sea food, however her kitchen had adequate space, she clearly invested into her cookware, the portrait of the member revealing her to be a well endowed golden drider with a bumble bee pattern upon a ludicrously furry body. Originally a snowy drider she had used the games systems to alter her body's appearance, and had made quite a pretty penny selling custom skins in this fashion.* "I do hope the owner won't mind me utilizing their den...this seems to be among the finer places to prep a meal and the owners large leg span makes it quite cozy for me to move around."

*Sakura would begin dissecting the gryphon like any other fowl however she would drain the blood into a great cauldron to make blood sausage later, from there Sakura produced a pair of huge long ornate wooden cleavers, the edge looking to be made of the same material as thorns. Another drop from her boss fight, she used the cleavers with her burly outer claws to hack straight through the bones and flesh of the winged beast and swiftly disassembled it into two piles of meat, one white and one dark leaving as much bone as she could on the meat. what bones she couldn't leave on the meat were set to the side as well as the skull of the beast.*

*She never stopped, from start to finish until it was all handsomely prepared, numerous dishes filled with fruit, noodles, bread and vegetables she had summoned from a place she called Eden stating*, "Eden is a realm inside my belly, well specifically my first belly, the others have numerous uses but my upper stomach is used to send things there, It's quite a utopia, and I can draw on its wealth of agriculture whenever I like", *A single gryphon became a feast fit for a king as Sakura created a grand wooden dining table, long and fine, and placed platter after platter upon it twelve at a time at a breakneck speed, she shuffled ingredients with a strength worthy of a goddess, every meal perfectly balanced, healthy, and mouth watering, some spicy, some robust all heavenly, and in the wide variety of eastern dishes, with a potent signature of chinese cooking especially with the usage of rice and noodles.*

"Consider this my first task as your subordinate, a treasure box of Gryphonic cuisine for us all to enjoy, I hope you find the meal, inspirational." *Sakura would wait for Gaul to finish his first plate before even touching the platter of Gryphon Baozi which were little delectable pockets of meat stuffed bread soft on the inside but crunchy on the outside, made with the fattier part of the beast, Sakura took one and swiftly passed around the meal as the group worked their way down the table stuffing themselves with the immensity of enriched cuisine, Sakura took her time savoring each meal and generously pointed out the gems among the platters some being specialized street foods prepared by specific families along china's silk road. Gaul would discover things he'd never even thought to ask from a world boss. Her fascination with chinese customs finally revealing the mystery of why her raid had such a clear chinese theme even though her name and overall theme was historically norse without question. Much like the Vikings of old, Sakura plundered 'cultures', not necessarily through violence but rather through sheer dominance. She had forced whole armies to surrender through her sheer durability, and taxing their resources literally walking into their camps and eating their food while they tried to shoo her off but never to any avail. Her apatite and ridiculous health bar as a monk, exhausting great forces of their resources. With no food to support their armies, she had forced whole countries to bow to her only to take their style and motifs, their way of life, and make it her own. She was a walking melting pot of history, extremely wise and practiced in the arts of Agriculture, Architecture, and fine cooking. But of course she still possessed the power of a master monk.*

"There are only a few items I cannot retrieve from the fey for you, namely those items which require the death of my children. For those we must hunt fallen fey to claim you a substitute", *Sakura would speak after the feast was done, her enormous belly even fuller than before now more circular though as the soldiers squirmed within a hill of digesting cuisine*, "I can offer a balance for this inconvenience. I'm told there are items of particular value found in the fey, namely Oberic Ore and True Salamander tails, these I can have my fairies retrieve with ease. And of course some parts can be derived from my own body, the Yggdric fruits of my branches are potent ingredients in alchemy, and my arms have to shed off every weekend, which are used in the crafting of Yggdric armaments...hmhmhm no pun intended", *Sakura placed her claws about her body her main claws resting on her bulging hill of a stomach as she waited for Gauls reply Lounging about the fourth floor.*

(By the way if you wanted to remain in the throne room for longer feel free to post a scene there, I'll have Sakura react to it as a [past] action before moving back to the [present]. Also I have yardwork to get done today so I'll be busy for the next few hours, but I think I got my schedule right this time around I'll be much more active today.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:37 pm

Gaul was still savouring the taste of his human female Popsicle. He found it odd he was so fine with eating a living, breathing person, but part of his still sort of thought of her as an NPC, and the other part was a full on monster, enjoying every inch of her bare flesh, inside and out. He walked around looking like her only because he was testing out his powers of transformation. He ate the food as if he was the woman, even tickling her tongue with the taste. All fight had gone out of her once he had really started to squeeze down on her, her every single muscle at his his command, including many of her internal ones, such as her throat and lungs.

"Delicious! Yes, uhm...feel free to use anything in the Tower you like, so long as you leave the rooms generally as you found them. There are several spare rooms that we could renovate for you, if you'd like, or you can grow a forest around the tower. Please keep an exclusion zone of at least two hundred meters though, as any closer and we won't have proper stand off distance with our cannons. As for your Fey and Components, Fairy Wings was one that might be a sticky issue. I have a staff which can specifically regenerate limbs, and with some sedatives, I'm sure the process could be painless. If it's all too much for you, I can find alternatives, or just refrain from that magic. I should be able to find substitutes for most Fey components."

"Other than that, my home is now your home, though I'll need a bit of your blood to introduce into the tower's mainframe to allow you to enter and exit freely, as well as the blood of any servants you'd like to be allowed to roam the halls. The traps on the first floor and some of the automatons are especially dangerous if the Tower doesn't recognize you, but the forth floor should be safe for your Fey to run around if you'd like. Despite what it may seem from my vast dragon's hoard, I'm not all that greedy. I just make gold to pass time, and it's been many many years since my brethren were lost to me..."

He sighed, shifting back to his normal, gelatinous form, finally beginning the rather quick process of digesting his human meal. Still, he didn't feel any guilt or remorse. So strange.

"The Solarians likely won't make another attempt for awhile, if they can even find you. This place is cloaked in so many magical defenses, I'd be surprised if they could surmise that you're even still alive without laying eyes on you. Of course that's assuming you stay within the tower, which you're not obligated to do. We're fairly remote, and even if they bring an army to our doors, I've got more than enough tricks ready for them. Considering their foray was completely wiped out after they thought they were successful, I imagine it'll be a while before they even realize what happened. Any thoughts?"
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:34 pm

"Fairies shed their wings annually you know? You just don't find them normally because insects like to snack on the shed wings to absorb their magic, that's why fey forests have such large insects", *Sakura was half distracted with the squirming in her bulging middle but she was able to think through the ever lovely resistance the soldiers were putting up*, "I would love to build a forest here. As for the rooms, I'll need a large empty space. You can leave the decor to me, I have unique needs", *It didn't take long for the World Boss to get busy, first tending to her room.*

"Create Mystic Force", and "Create Grand Item" was repeated several times, as green bursts of magic were cast from Sakuras claws now twisted around each other to form two huge gauntlets each claw becoming a finger with her main claws as the palm, giving the palm a slender look but the fingers a bulkier heavy style.*

*Her room consisted of a Tatami mat floor and numerous wooden furniture, she would later build a grand kitchen in the same fashion elsewhere in the tower, as well as a woodworking station of the highest caliber which could produce weapons of enchanted living wood. And lastly, her most impressive feat yet. After moving well within the requested boundary line Gaul had asked for, Sakura held all twelve of her arms in prayer signs and meditation poises, yoga stances and all manner of spiritual movements before roaring*, "MARK OF THE FAIRY SAGE! RISING LAND OF BEWILDERING WINGS!" *As she jumped a solid ten feet high and slammed her tail claw under her fingers spreading over the ground as she literally rooted herself, waves of green lightning and jade mist bleeding and arcing far into the distance as grass and saplings sprouted from the earth for over a thousand yards out, (exactly 1200 to be precise, Sakura sticks with the number 12 all the time). *Then manifesting a monks staff bearing twelve rings each made of twelve different types of wood, the staff also made of twelve branches winding around themselves, Sakura would tap the staff over the ground over and over ringing the rings creating low 'clunk-clunk' sounds, each tap making the trees and grass grow larger and larger somehow without drying the soil the longer she rang the staff the more variable the forrest grew, flowering trees and bamboo grooves could be found there, patches of wild cabbage and climbing vines, and far away in the distance, a tremendous Banyan tree erupted into life. Also known as the strangling murder tree, for how it could choke other trees literally to death in order to secure prime land, then growing around the dead tree practically swallowing it whole. It was the Tiger of the plant world.*

*When all was finished, Sakura spoke up*, "Remember, this is a Fey Forest, a magic place that can mess with your mind if you treat it poorly, the Fairies will leave you be on my word, but other magical creatures will come to live in this place, some have apatites.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Next

Return to Private Roleplay