Gut Busters (max123 & Wierdost)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Gut Busters (max123 & Wierdost)

Postby max123 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:02 am

Candy bit her lip as the server replaces Ruth's drink with a fresh one. Everyone had a deep sense of dread and despair once Ruth's victory was ensured, everyone just kept on working and prayed that they don't end up as food for this woman. What no one expected was Ruth allowing them to continue to feed and please her until she was satisfied, but few of them already knew she was just toying with them as she created a false sense of hope for the losers.

Candy smiles at Ruth."We can do another challenge for you or maybe you want to order something on our menue to satisfy your hunger."she says to her knowing this was to good to be true."Or did you want something else?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby Wierdost » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:10 pm

Ruth feigned hesitation, pausing before she spoke.
"Oh I don't know...what kind of pies do you do?" she asked. "What fillings? A place like this ought to do some decent baked pies I should think."
She picked up her drink and took a gulp, licking her lips afterwards, her belly giving out a tremendous groan.
"Unless of course there is something that the madame would like to recommend? I'm always eager for suggestions from an expert..."
Wierdost
---

Postby max123 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:19 pm

Candy smiles as she bring out their menue to show that they do serve other dessert from ice cream, they also have cakes, pies, and donut. They had a hue variety of pieces from classic pies like apple from key lime pie and their own creations peanut butter chocolate pie, chocolate carmel creme pie, and so much more. "Well people say all of our pies is good and it is hard to choose from, and people even like our cakes and fried donuts."

Candy had to think of something to shut this predator down."Well I can provide you two pies of every flavor what have instocked if you want to make sure you cover every bit of what we have to offer?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby Wierdost » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:39 pm

Ruth looked over the menu, pretending she was even remotely interested as her eyes wondered instead to the staff, her lips moistening at the thought of them.
"I think you're right," Ruth said, smirking, setting the menu down. "I really should try everything you have to offer. But why limit that to the menu, hmmm?"
She teased, drawing out the obvious. Her belly growled again and Ruth was eager to gobble one of them down, though she could hardly settle on who. Assuming she decided on only one.
Wierdost
---

Postby max123 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:30 am

Candy bit her lip as she did not know say anymore, she was at a loss of words to say to convince her. She sighs as Ruth would not be satisfied with food that does not fight back or struggle. If Ruth was expecting Candy to break or bend to her she had another thing coming, if she was chosen she would not say a thing as she can do that to take the fun out of it for Ruth.

Candy looks up at Ruth a bit upset that it had to come to this point."I guess you are right....I already knew from the start you did not come here to try out challenge, but for something else.."she tells her straight as she was getting already tired of this."So who and how many then?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby Wierdost » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:03 pm

The smirk left Ruth, as she frowned, not at all amused to have her teasing made short. She looked to Candy with scorn. For a brief moment she considered reaching over, grabbing her and thrusting her into her mouth to join the buffet she'd served. Then instead she leaned forward, lips pursed, belly growling.
"Fine. We'll start with one," Ruth said, looking over the diner's staff. "But you're going to choose them."
Wierdost
---

Postby max123 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:56 pm

There were whines and noises of terror and fear as no one wanted to ended up as food for Ruth. But they already knew at this point there was no use in fighting her and just had to give into her demands. Candy bites her lip harder not wanting to make this decision all by herself."May I ask what kind of person are you looking for male or female and body type skinny, slim, or meaty?"she asks her as knowing the placement what some restaurant give to live meals."Also how many do you want?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby Wierdost » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:51 am

Ruth shook her head, lighting a new cigarette.
"No, no,no...this is your establishment," she replied. "I demand the chef's special. Just one for now. But you will decide on your finest and prepare them for me. I expect a spectacular dish."
Ruth exhaled smoke over the table, blowing it towards Candy.
"Fail in this and how many will I eat? Your whole staff. You included."
Wierdost
---

Postby max123 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:32 pm

Candy turns away not liking the smell of the cigarette."Well chef's special is kaluwa pork with white rice and a side of fruits and vegetables for the island feel."she tells Ruth signaling one of her workers to go put the order in as she had one more order to take care of."So how would you want this person prepared as an appetizer, entree, or dessert?"she asks knowing this will be a difficult decision to make not knowing who to choose. They could not put up a fight without risking their very livelihood.
max123
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay