The 51st Minute of The Night (DarkEntity & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The 51st Minute of The Night (DarkEntity & GeneticMess)

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:29 am

Avery was ready to tag along with Kotl again, before Bianca was quick to swarm to him again. She imprinted on him pretty fast, it seemed... how could he say no?

"Sure, you can stick with us." He nodded, before turning back to Kotl. "I promise she won't intrude too much, later tonight, it'll be just me and you, okay?"
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:33 am

"Thank you, creator." Bianca said with a smile. Kotl smiled at him too before leading the way out of the inn and towards the shopping district. "Alright. I shall remember that. Anyway, we should go to the arcades first. I have never tried going into an arcade before." Kotl said with enthusiasm, excited to play with those futuristic arcade games for the first time.
Ready to RP again. Wanna RP with me? Go here! :)
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:54 am

Arcades and games, that was familiar territory for sure... although Avery didn't know if he'd be able to read any of the text. Oh well, hopefully he'd manage. As they walked downtown, Avery gently tried to hold Kotl's hand, as a sign of affection. It took a while, but he gave in and held Bianca's hand too, not wanting her to feel left out.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:02 am

As they walked down the district, the attention was no longer on him. But instead on Bianca as they have never seen a large slime girl before, and she look intimidating. After a while, they arrived at the arcade. There were many rafflesians playing different kinds of games. They didn't pay any attention to him as they were too busy playing.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:12 am

Avery didn't immediately notice the attention was bringing, but once he did, he was a little confused. He thought slimes were pretty common here? Maybe Bianca was more of an anomaly than he thought. Hopefully nobody got the law involved in this, fearing that Bianca was an untamed beast let loose in town.

Ah, the arcade. First things first; getting a soda from the snack bar. But looking around, Avery wasn't sure if they had any soda. Or a snack bar.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:32 am

Exploring the arcade would reveal the snack bar is on the far left side of the arcade. There's a short line of rafflesians infront of it who are buying food and/or drinks from there. While they were heading towards there, they accidentally bumped onto a rafflesian with a robot hand on her left arm and a pair of goggles on her head. "Oh! Sorry abou- Hey, haven't seen a face like yours around here. Name's Jouletya. If you don't mind, may I see that device for yours for a bit?" The rafflesian kindly said to him.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:57 pm

A rough patch of carpeting snagged Avery's foot, causing him to stumble forward and bump into a rafflesian... with a real knack for technology, it seemed. He was quick to apologize.

"No, no, I'm sorry-" He started, before the rafflesian introduced herself. "Avery. Long story, but I'm a human visiting from Earth." Avery was a bit hesitant to hand over something to a complete stranger, but she seemed kind enough, and he handed it over to look at.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:41 pm

Joul began to inspect the device once he allowed her to check it. "Hmm... Never seen this kind of device with limited accessiblity before. Looks like they were expecting someone like you to travel here. Nevertheless, I'm disappointed that they didn't include to give you some glasses and enabled visual translation. Here, put these on." She explained some stuff to the human, before handing out an almost transparent pair of glasses to him. One of the finger on her robot hand adjusted to become a plug for the device, before she plugged it on his device. The screen showed some complicated coding stuff, before she unplugged her finger after she was finished tinkering with it. "There, that should help you read our language with your eyes now." The rafflesian said with a smile.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:47 am

Things were thrust into his possession, said things were screwed by a robo-finger... and voila! He could read floran text now! That was super helpful!

"O-oh, wow! Thank you so much... Joul, was it?" Avery smiled. "Do you just hand out free upgrades to all the strangers you meet, or just aliens?" He joked, his gaze wandering to her robotic arm now and then.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:03 am

"They're not technically upgrades, since they're just locked by default. Oh and by the way, I am the creator of this device. Though someone took my place and tweaked it after I left. Anyway, I'm heading off to do some more tinkering stuff. If you want me to tweak that more, just visit the house with cog-shaped windows in the suburbs if you have some free time. Later!" Joul said, waving goodbye before leaving with a smile.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:40 pm

"See ya." Avery nodded, watching Joul walk off. She seemed pretty nice. He'd have to stop by and repay her sometime. But for now, Avery got to the front of the snack bar and ordered a soda for all three of them. Although Kotl would have to pay, since he had none of their currency.

He started to wander around the arcade... he found something that looked like a fighting game, and invited either Kotl or Bianca to join him.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:14 pm

After Kotl paid for their food, she heard Avery inviting either of them to play the fighting game with him. "Oh, I shall join you play it. I really want to play that one!" The floran said with a glee on her face. She didn't knew much about it, but she was quick to learn the basics and combos.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:15 pm

(my bad, missed this one!)

Even though the game was largely foreign, Avery picked up on it well with this prowess for video games. Out of the few sets they played, Avery won most of them. He was proud of that much at least! But Kotl wasn't that far behind at all... maybe he could get some more fun out of this.

"That was fun, do you wanna raise the stakes?" He offered, spinning some money Kotl had given him to pay for the games in his hand. "If I win this next game, then... you have to suck Bianca off under one of the tables. Deal?"
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:23 pm

"Deal! And if I win, you shall be the one doing it. And I shall stick my rod in your butt while you suck her off, too." Kotl said with fierceness in her eyes. Although she isn't better than him at this, she still took the bet. Though he could lose on purpose if he so desires.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:29 pm

It wasn't until Kotl proposed her end of the deal that he suddenly found himself wanting to lose. But he couldn't just throw the game... he'd play the match with Kotl, and made sure they were neck and neck before he lost. But then another idea crossed his mind, as he lost the game.

"Wait, best of three!" He was quick to propose, wanting to up the stakes even further not over his pride, but wanting to milk the most he could out of this. "If you lose this best of three, I'm going to fill your butt while you suck her off."
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:41 pm

Kotl thought for a moment. "Deal, but the loser has to wear an indecent floran outfit and their whole body covered in cum as we walk back to the hotel. You agree with my proposition?" She said, raising the stakes even more. Sure it might be embarassing, and every floran in this planet would remember you being a cumslut. But it was already too late to turn back from this.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:53 pm

... Now he wasn't sure he wanted to go that far. Oh jeez, maybe he should've settled...

"D-deal. Best of three."

He lost.

Avery's nerves sort of got to him, and that cost him the games Kotl needed to win. "W-wait, best of five." He tried to insist, willing to raise the stakes even higher. Partially because he wanted a second chance to get out of embarrassment, but also partially because he wanted to see how far Kotl was willing to take this. "If you lose, you have to... is there a brothel around here? You have to go to the brothel and take every dick in that building, along with Bianco's, and mine, and you have to do the thing you just said. And if I lose, I'll have to do the same thing. Deal?"

And he ended up losing that set as well, of course. He didn't try to set up another set, knowing well that he'd lost fair and square.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:02 pm

Kotl cheered as she won the bet not only once, but thrice after adding more and more of the list of punishment a loser has to do. "Oh, do not pout Avery. I think you will find getting reamed by different florans fun!" She said, trying to cheer him up before opening her device and searching for a brothel in this town. "Oh, here is one! Let us go and buy some indecent clothing for you before we head to the brothel." The floran said, grabbing his arm and heading to a clothing store. She bought a rather revealing floran outfit for him before the three went to said brothel. "All right Avery, here we are! You ready?"
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:07 pm

The outfit was a very skimpy two-piece outfit, reminding him of a J-Pop outfit of Earth culture. It even had a frilly skirt, and if he so much as slouched, it was pretty easy to see his butt. Just wearing this alone made him blush as they walked down the streets, and then into the brothel.

"I'm as ready as ever... there can't be that many people desperate enough to fuck some alien stranger, right?"
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:20 pm

The brothel got a lot of requests to fuck the human as Kotl signed him in. The ones who wanted to ream him have different cock sizes, lengths and forms. Some have wavy cocks, barbed cocks, double cocks, and even have thrice the size of a regular cock. And almost half of them are futa and herms. All of them wanted to fuck and fill him until they're satisfied. It took almost two days for him to finish taking all of the cocks that it has left him tired but still wanting more. Kotl and Bianca found him covered in cum inside a room. "Hey Avery, you alright? It's almost been two days since we last saw you."
DarkEntity
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay