The 51st Minute of The Night (DarkEntity & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

The 51st Minute of The Night (DarkEntity & GeneticMess)

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:16 am

It really says something when you finally go camping...and set up camp only a mile from your house.

Avery had recently been told non-stop by his friends from the college campus he went to that he should go camping some time, and after being nagged about it nonstop, he finally caved. But being the over-cautious, stick in the mud, "better safe than sorry" kind of guy he was, Avery was doing this his way.

Close to home in case of an emergency. A fully charged generator sitting in his tent. Way too much food for just going camping, it looked to be enough to feed him for a whole month. 3 flashlights, 20 AA batteries, a whole kit of repellent sprays from mosquitos to bears, Avery had it all.

It was easy to call him a wimp for going so safe, but if he had to spend the night in the woods, he was making sure he was damn prepared. He at least seemed prepared for just about anything. Anything besides an alien encounter, but Avery had his doubts. Not to mention, it wasn't that fun making tinfoil hat after tinfoil hat.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Re: The 51st Minute of The Night (DarkEntity & GeneticMess)

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:47 pm

Meanwhile, near where Avery was camping, a spaceship wrapped with vines and leaves parked above the forest silently. It wasn't like the round alien spaceships he used to see from the alien movies he had watched, but it looked like it came from sci-fi movies. The ship hovered for a bit, before it silently shot a beam below it that doesn't seem to destroy anything before flying off and disappearing.

The beam actually transported someone down into the ground. It was a sentient creature from another planet. The creature has a light blue skin, two purple eyes that have a small white circle around it as its iris. It has green leaves on its head serving as its hair, with a flower acting as a hair accessory. It has four fingers and what look like a tree stumps as its feet. It also has a pink medium-sized leaf covering its large breasts as its upper clothing, and also a pink panties as its only bottom clothing.

The plant-like alien creature started to walk through the forest, occasionally stopping to scan various life forms for her mission in this planet. She doesn't know that someone is near where she landed yet.
Ready to RP again. Wanna RP with me? Go here! :)
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:53 pm

Sitting by the fire, Avery was oblivious to the alien drop-off, just sitting by his camp fire and looking at the stars. It was quite the view, he'd admit, and there was something cozy about sitting near the fire. That coziness was lost when gnats had started swarming him again.

Avery busted out the gnat repellent and started spraying that stuff like crazy. Between the brightness and crackle of the fire, the beacon of smoke it made over the trees, and the constant hiss of repellent being sprayed, Avery was unintentionally bringing attention to himself. Not to the creatures of the forest, but something much more sentient.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:29 pm

The plant-like alien creature continued to hear the human's constant spraying, and decided to follow the sound of it. She can also see the smoke and seems that it's where the source of the sound is. She decided to slowly approach the source of it.

Eventually, she reached the source to find that a human was making all of those noises. She has never seen a human before, nor have met and talked to one. The alien decided to lay low and observed the human from a distance.

The alien was fascinated by Avery, the way he constantly sprays his repellant, the campfire near him. Her observation was going so well, that is until the device on her arm beeped unnecessarily thrice and revealing her presence to him.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:01 pm

For the most part, Avery was completely oblivious to the alien's presence. The gnats luckily seemed to be dying down, and he eventually put the bug spray away. The chirps and buzz of the night, along with the fire, was the only noise now...until the alien's device caught Avery off guard, causing his head to swiftly turn towards it's source.

As soon as he saw her, Avery jumped back a bit. Jesus, how long had she been there, watching him. He stood and stared at her nervously, taking a moment to say anything.

"Uh...h-hi?" He smiled uncertainly, not sure who he was dealing with here. "Who are you? And what's with the weird getup?" Avery paused. "And, more importantly, why were you...watching me?"
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:52 pm

The alien plant girl slowly stood up, and spoke to him in a language that he, nor any other human in this planet, wouldn't understand. She quickly realized that she hasn't calibrated her translator and proceed to push on her device with her finger repatedly until she had it set to 'English woman'.

"Ah, greetings human. I am Kotl'Bjarn from Planet Bononiensis. I was sent here by our Great Overseer to gather information for our upcoming visit here. It is nothing to be scared of, we just wanted to live together in peace with you humans. I humbly apologize if I snuck up on you and observed you without your permission." The plant alien girl explained what was her purpose here.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:20 pm

Even after the translation fix, Avery couldn't help but stare, utterly dumbfounded by the women before him. This must be a prank, like the ones his friend pulled on him last spring break. It was convincing and well done, he'd admit. With the fancy costume, the little devices and doodads she was wearing, and even a well-structured sounding fake language.

Eventually, Avery started digging through his pockets, and held forward 20 bucks.

"Here. My friends on campus probably shoehorned you into this, didn't they?" Avery groaned, looking fed up but sympathetic. "You can have this if you cut the act. I know you aren't some 'alien'. Nice costume, though."
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:00 am

The alien looked at him with her head tilted to the side, confused as she really doesn't know what he's saying to her. "I really do not know what you are trying to say to me. And what is this?" The alien girl asked as she took the twenty dollar bill from him.

She then started to inspect the bill and scanned it using her device. It beeped once it has finished scanning. "Ah, is this your planet's currency? Why are you giving this to me for I do not have certain goods to exchange with you? ... Oh, it must be your gift to me! Thank you for this, I shall cherish this currency of yours." Kotl said to him as placed the dollar bill above the device. The bill floated for a bit, before slowly disappearing into thin air.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:20 am

Avery was still nonplussed and unconvinced at "Kotl'Bjarn's" cluelessness...up until his money straight up vanished. It didn't vanish, like, magic trick vanished. It disappeared before his eyes. Had it been...vaporized? Avery got a bit scared and tensed up as, in the back of his brain, the possibility that this wasn't a prank grew higher and higher.

"...um..." He started to sweat, and not just because of the nearby fire. "...So, j-just to clarify...you don't plan on eating me, or sticking your babies in me, or enslaving me...right? Just living in peace and stuff?"
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:10 am

Kotl shook her head up and down repeatedly, "Yes, I assure you we won't do the things you previously mentioned. We Bononiensians are a loving, understanding and hospitable creatures, I guarantee you that." The plant alien girl said to Avery with a smile on its face.

The alien girl then went near his tent and campfire. "So, what are you doing here in the middle of a forest, human? Do you live here? Oh wait!" Kotl said, before pushing on her device. "Ah, here it is! You are here because you are camping, am I right?" She asked him.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:20 am

Despite the intimidating nature of her devices, luckily the one wielding all of them seemed harmless. Avery still had his doubts, but he did loosen up just a bit. If this...alien race, whom he assumed was making first contact with him of all people, just wanted to learn and live in peace, he was at least happy to comply.

Tonight was going to be strange, Avery could already tell.

"Y-yeah, I'm camping. My friends kept telling me I should go camping, so here I am." He briefly explained, thinking Kotl probably had better things to worry about than the boring details of why he was out here. "If you want, we can go back to my place. It's just a mile or so from here."
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:57 am

"You are inviting me to your place? Well sure, I am happy to oblige to that. I have not seen a house up close with my own eyes. This will be exciting!" The alien plant girl said to Avery with enthusiasm. "Very well, please lead the way... uhmm... what is your name again, human?" Kotl asked as she hasn't asked his name was.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:22 am

"Oh, right. It's Avery." He formally introduced himself, going to shake her hand before remembering this wasn't a part of human culture she was familiar with. Oh well.

It took a while, but he eventually put out the fire and packed back up everything, hoisting it in a couple duffle bags as he led the alien down the street to his house. Once they were there, he unlocked the door and led Kotl inside.

"Here we are..." Avery sighed, dropping the bags at his side. "You have any questions? I can answer...almost anything."
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:46 am

Kotl looked around in awe, she'd never expect to be inside a house near a human. But there she is. "Thank you, I will ask questions later once I am done with examining your house." She said to Avery before examining every item in his house, her device beeps every time after she has scanned each object.

Eventually, the plant alien girl would finish examining the house. "Alright, I am done with my examinations. Though I feel slightly hungry after all of that. Would you mind introducing me to your planet's food, Avery?" Kotl asked him.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:57 am

The whole time, Avery sat by and idly watched Kotl. It was a bit charming how she seemed to leave no stone unturned, eager to see and know everything there was to know. It was probably that sort of initiative that got her race to Earth, too.

"...Food? Right, uh..." Avery made his way to his kitchen, looking through the fridge for something for Kotl to eat. He decided to offer her three different things to eat, to show the variety the human diet consisted of. He offered her a leftover fruit salad, a leftover hamburger with bacon, ham, roast beef, lots of different meats on it, and a a box of Twinkies.

"Most of Earth's food falls under three categories. Plants, Meat, and Junk Food." Avery tried to explain. "You can try some of each, tell me if you like any of it."
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:23 am

Kotl listened to Avery explaining about their planet's food, however she is intrigued when he told that humans eat plants. "You humans eat plants? What kind of plants do you humans eat?" She asked him.

The alien plant girl examined each of the food she was offered to her. She was quite amazed at how their food look. Kotl then started to dig in on the salad first, she was able to finish it in just a minute. Then she grabbed the leftover burger before eating it in just one bite.

And finally, she took on the box of twinkies. She was quite confused that she thought humans ate plastics, until she realized that the food was inside it. She opened them all up and ate them in just a few minutes.

Satisfied with her meal, she gave a loud burp. Then she sighed happily while rubbing her bloated stomach. "Avery, your food was really exquisite! I have never tasted this kind of food before! I want to thank you so much for introducing me to such wonderful food!" She said to him with glimmer on her eyes.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:44 am

"Just about any plant that tastes good, isn't poisonous, and isn't endangered." Avery explained, a gentle smile spreading across his face.

He was quick to notice how voracious of an appetite Kotl had, if not her species in general. The salad was one think, but the burger got him staring at her dumbfounded once more. His cheeks got warm, and...hopefully his guest didn't understand what blushing was. Or what a boner was, since he was hiding one between his legs. The loud burp and bloated belly didn't help either, with a shiver of erotic excitement going down his spine.

"Y-you really liked it, huh?" Avery tried to pull himself together...and failed shortly after. "Are you still hungry? I have plenty of food if you'd like to try more. I really wouldn't mind, I have too much food lying around anyways..."
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:55 am

"Oh, you're offering me more food to examine to eat? Sure, I do not mind at all. Thank you for helping me understand your planet more, Avery. When the Great Overseer arrives here, I shall introduce you to her." Kotl said to her with a smile while waiting for him to give her more food to taste. She doesn't know that Avery had some sort of fetish for feeding her lots of food, making her belly big, and also making her burp loudly.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:18 am

In the back of his head, Avery felt a little guilty using this opportunity to add fetish fuel to the fetish fire...but it was at least for a good cause, and it was making Kotl happy.

Avery got some more food and put it before the plant alien, making some conversation while he did. "Great Overseer, huh? Well, I'd be super flattered to meet your leader, especially if she's as nice as you."

Before her, Avery had put more food. There was a big, authentic wheel of cheese (which had only had a small amount grated off of it), still surprisingly fresh. Then there was a big tub of Neapolitan ice cream, with a spoon still in there from a past binging. Finally, a large non-hollow chocolate bunny from last Easter Avery had been hanging onto. It's size honesty intimidated him too much to eat it, but now he was glad he hung onto it.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:36 am

"Ah, thank you." Kotl said to Avery, before digging in on the food he gave to her. The alien plant girl finishes them one by one in just a minute or two, which continues to impress Avery. Her stomach continues to enlarge as she ingests more and more food to the point where it's as big as a soccer ball. Once she is finished eating, she then burped louder than before. "Oh, I am so full. But it was so fun eating those food you gave to me Avery! Once again, thank you!" She said with a smile.
DarkEntity
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay