The 51st Minute of The Night (DarkEntity & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The 51st Minute of The Night (DarkEntity & GeneticMess)

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:10 am

The Irelian Sisters tried to tell Bianca to stop massaging her so that he would notice them, but she wasn't going to comply that easily. The two discussed on how to get her to stop, and Limz thought of something. She took a few steps back, before running towards them and then jumping onto Avery's face crotch-first. She was successful in doing so as Bianca stopped upon being commanded to be stop by Avery. However, her legs sank onto Bianca's body and now she's stuck there.
Ready to RP again. Wanna RP with me? Go here! :)
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:16 pm

"A-ah! What the hell?!" Avery yelped as he was pounced, a rotund belly squishing against his head and a wet sex stuck in his face. And Bianca was still massaging him, like nothing happened. "B-Bianca, honey, time out for a second. You can stop massaging me." He asked, calm but sternly. Avery's butt and backside had sunken into his slime-daughter's body along with Limz' legs, meaning he was pinned there too. Still, this wasn't the worst position to be stuck in.

"Um... h-hey, I just wanted to ask you guys something, before I left."
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:53 am

"Oh, I would love to answer your questions! ...That is if Bianca lets my legs out of her slimy body." Limz said , still struggling to get her legs out. "Otherwise, you can clean my cunny off any cum leaking from it if you like to." She said, rubbing her sex against his face.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:12 am

"... Bianca, please let go of us." Avery sighed, not against the position they were in, but it wasn't getting them any where. His face burned red as Limz rubbed her sex against his face, and he started licking it as the Irelian Sister asked. "Well, fuck me, your clit tastes REALLY good." Avery moaned softly, but not quiet enough for, say, Bianca to not hear him
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:43 am

Bianca was going to let them go, but decided not to as Avery started to lap on Limz's sex and then stating that her sex is quite tasty for him. Limz continued to rub it against his mouth, moaning while her sister Lomz is masturbating infront of her while watching them. Thinking it was unfair for her to be left out, Bianca stretched her arms and pulling Lomz onto her. Then she placed Lomz above his cock, before quickly dropping her on him.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:48 am

"... Bianca? You can let us g-" He asked again, after Bianca didn't budge (if anything, her grip on them seemed to tighten), but was then interrupted as Lomz was sandwiched between them. He looked in stunned silence, but before he could ask further, Lomz was dropped onto his cock, and slid down to the base. Holy fuck, that sent chills down his spine! Avery moaned, growing incredibly red in the face... he decided to let Bianca do as she pleased and take the reins in this situation, because so far, he was certainly not complaining.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:05 am

Bianca didn't say anything, but continued to let and help them in the current situation they are on. Slime tentacles started to rose, before making their way into the sisters' backsides. Avery's ass was included too, but it was being stretched open more than the two. Limz continued to hump his face, before she wasn't able to hold it anymore and was forced to squirt a transparent green sap from his sex and onto his face. Lomz, however, continued bouncing on his cock on her own will in a rapid pace. Then she moaned loudly as she felt his cock shot out lots of warm semen inside of her.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:11 am

This was escalating fast, and Avery yelped as slimy tentacles forced theirself into his backside. The tentacle on asshole action was quick to get Avery to cum as Lomz bounced on his member, giving her more of his seed. Between him and Bianca pumping them with seed (the latter doing it much more than he was), he'd be surprised if the sisters didn't end up with at least twins. Of course, he didn't know how fertile florans were, so that could mean many more kids than he could anticipate.

He lapped up the sap that was squirted onto his face (still a bit of an odd sight for him, but he'd gotten more floran sap than human cum in his life, at a current 40 something to 0 ratio), giving it a taste. Avery didn't have much time to ponder that, though, as Bianca was still ramming all their asses with tentacles. But even still, he didn't find the need to speak up.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:29 pm

After they were done with their sexcapade, Bianca decided to finally let them go while retracting the slime tentacles lodged in their asses. Both of the sisters were panting, but still conscious enough. "So... hah... w-what were you going to ask us abiut again?" Limz asked, sitting up and looking at him.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:31 pm

With a wet shlurp, Avery's ass was tentacle free, but no doubt still wet with residual slime. He'd need to talk about Bianca about there being a time and a place for slime tentacle sex, but he didn't say anything, instead turning to Limz.

"U-um... yeah, I wanted to ask if you could give a private performance to a friend of mine. She's really sweet, and loves your work, and I sort of owe her after everything she's done for me since we met." He blushed, thinking about Kotl. He was starting to miss her again...
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:26 am

"A private concert? Oh, we would love to!" Limz said, gleaming before it disappeared after the next thing she said. "But we recently got impregnated by you and your slime. So, she's going to have to wait for a little while before we could do that." Then Lomz stepped in and said, "But once we're able to perform again, we're going to perform so good that she'll won't be forgetting it for the rest of her life."
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:06 am

... Dammit, did he just cheat Kotl out of getting her concert sooner? Avery groaned, but understood. It was the safety of his kids at hand, after all. With the Irelian Sisters, that was three floran leaders impregnated. He had plenty more to go... he thought! Most likely? He wasn't sure. But so far, he wasn't complaining.

"Thank you two, so much! For everything, really." He gave them both a big hug, and was intent on redressing and leaving with Bianca if they had nothing else to say.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:53 am

They both hugged Avery back. "Heehee~ No problem! Oh, and we'll send you backstage pass if you decided to visit us again!" Limz said happily, both sisters waving goodbye at him as he and Bianca left the concert area.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:15 am

What a night! Avery smiled and waved to the sisters as he left, glad to have met them. They left the sisters' room, but Avery stopped in the hallway, and looked at Bianca a bit seriously. As serious as he could be in a cum-stained, skimpy outfit.

"Bianca? Are you feeling a little jealous?" He asked up front. "Do you want some more private time with me? All you have to do is ask."
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:51 am

Bianca looked at him, before looking away. "No, I'm not jealous. What I did back there, I wanted you to feel good father. And since you liked it, I decided that I should help you feel good. But I'm a little upset about you protecting me earlier. I'm a huge slime monster, father. I can handle myself, and I can protect you too."
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:37 am

"... I see." Avery was quiet, and then nodded. "I'm sorry about that. To be fair, I've never had a kid to take care of before, and I... can be over-protective, I suppose." His face then slowly transition into a grin. A mischievous grin. "I think I need a bit of reassurance, Bianca. I want you to protect me for the rest of the day, however you can. If you can manage without much trouble while protecting me, I'll trust you for sure. Deal?"

In all honesty, he trusted Bianca enough to protect him already, he just wanted to see her try hard enough to convince him of this further.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:26 am

"Is that all? Seems like a fairly easy challenge for me, but I'll accept it nevertheless." Bianca said with a prideful and assured tone. She was really confident about herself, and her ability to protect her father against any trouble.
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:10 am

"Good. Then let's go meet up with Kotl." Avery beamed with parental pride, and snuggled into Bianca's side as they walked. Even if it did leave a little residue. But he didn't care.

They walked back into the main part of Irelia, and Avery scanned around for where Kotl could be. She was probably waiting for him in a motel, if past experiences were anything to go by.
GeneticMess
???

Postby DarkEntity » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:02 am

While they are on their way to the hotel, they could spot Kotl talking with a peculiar floran from a distance. The floran has a white flower on her head that resembles a twintail hairstyle, and is currently holding what seems to be an oil-paper umbrella. The two part ways and the strange floran disappeared when they approach Kotl. She turned around as she was called by Avery. "Oh, hey Avery! How was the concert? You liked it, yes?"
DarkEntity
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:17 am

As soon as Avery spotted Kotl, he waved her down and then came to her side, but it was during the latter action he noticed the presence of another. Before he could say a word to her, she was gone, leaving Avery justifiably confused and intrigued.

"Hey, Kotl!" He calls to her as he gets closer, unsure if she had noticed him yet. He gives her a quick, affectionate hug, before responding to her question. "Yeah, it was great! The Irelian Sisters are really nice, we spent some quality time together, and I even convinced them to give you a private concert! Granted, it'll take a while, since the sisters are pregnant now. But anyways, who was your friend? She left before I had a chance to say hi."
GeneticMess
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay