Masaki's New Boy Toy (ThatBrassyGuy and TryMeIke)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Masaki's New Boy Toy (ThatBrassyGuy and TryMeIke)

Postby ThatBrassyGuy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:14 pm

With that, Og began to look around for an exit, then gazed at the point he had entered from. In an instant, with his heart climbing up into his throat, the boy grabbed at the entrance to the stomach and began to pull at it, trying to extend it so that he could climb out. "I-I will leave, you'll see!"
ThatBrassyGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby TryMeIke » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:16 pm

she giggled and moaned as even with all his strength, he could not make either spintcher open even a centimeter, as she rubbed the swollen rounded orb with love she hummed and lazed in the nude feeling extremely hot from the struggles he made within her frame.
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby ThatBrassyGuy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:21 pm

"C-come on! Open!" Og screamed, his throat feeling raw as sandpaper from crying and wailing. "I-I've gotta be able to get out!" He kicked with his legs, bulging against Masaki's gut as he tried to bolster his body with additional force. His head collided with the sphincter, Og going with simply trying to force his head out.
ThatBrassyGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby TryMeIke » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:22 pm

it was to no effect, though his owner moaned and let loose a monsterous but somehow sexy belch as she giggled. "so good, I can taste your scrumptious flavor again on those burps your giving me~"
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby ThatBrassyGuy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:44 pm

"D-damn it!" Og wailed, headbutting the sphincter as hard as he could. "W-why did you do this?! I didn't think you could even do this; I meant it as a joke!"
ThatBrassyGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby TryMeIke » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:45 pm

"wel you were cute and tasty and just feel the best in there. so just relax og, your never leaving might as well come to enjoy your home~"
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby ThatBrassyGuy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:49 pm

"I-I will get out of here! Somehow, I will!" Og slid down, curling up into the fetal position as denial began to lord over him. This well and truly couldn't be the end for him; it'd just be... No, it'd be so wrong that it just couldn't be.
ThatBrassyGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby TryMeIke » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:50 pm

she rubbed his bulge. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRP scuse me. want something to eat my dear pet?"
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby ThatBrassyGuy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:58 pm

"No! I already ate! I just want to get out!" Og buried his head in his knees and arms, weeping as Masaki's stomach groaned and gurgled around him, squeezing the boy and rubbing him with every single part.
ThatBrassyGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby TryMeIke » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:02 pm

"BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBURP just take a nap then. you'll feel better when you wake up. be more calm as well." she pat her engorged girth in a motherly way.
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby ThatBrassyGuy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:52 pm

Og took the time to process those words. He had a subtle, nightmarish, shadowy feeling that he'd die in here if he went to sleep, dissolved by Masaki's digestive fluid and becoming nothing more than padding on the attractive witch's breasts and buttocks. On the other hand, it would be a kind of escape from this prison, and so he began to close his eyes, his burning body and the gentle churning of Masaki's gut slowly lulling the boy to sleep.
ThatBrassyGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby TryMeIke » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:54 pm

the next morning.
masaki yawned and stretched sitting up and rubbing her bulge, having made sure her acids would have no effect on her tenant. "morning og, rise and shine, it's a lovely sunny day out here my sweet treat and belly pet!"
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby ThatBrassyGuy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:01 pm

The tiny boy was snoring gently, curled up in the fetal position as he rolled about inside of Masaki's full, gurgling stomach. He had no dreams going on in his slumber, just a void of comforting blackness that distracted him from the reality.
ThatBrassyGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby TryMeIke » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:04 pm

she smiled and rubbed getting out of bed and not bothering to dress herself as she strutted with a sexy poise into the kitchen to start working on making breakfast of the pair of predator and belly pet.
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby ThatBrassyGuy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:11 pm

"Mmph..." Og moaned, tossing and turning inside of Masaki's belly. The predator's gut shifted with the boy's movements, allowing her to sway gently as she cooked.
ThatBrassyGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby TryMeIke » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:12 pm

she belched and hummed content and proud of herself as she made chocolate pancakes and orange juice for the both of them, taking a small drink from her orange juice to make the chilly sweet drink splash upon her stomach tenant.
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby ThatBrassyGuy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:25 pm

Og shuddered, the void he had suddenly collapsing, cracks forming like glass before it shattered into a billion tiny pieces. His eyes slowly opened, eyelids fluttering to reveal the pink, soft walls of Masaki's belly. Somehow, beyond belief and reason, he was still trapped.
ThatBrassyGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby TryMeIke » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:27 pm

she rubbed and emitted a cute burp. "morning og. you want breakfast now? I got chocolate pancakes and orange juice set up just for you sweety."
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby ThatBrassyGuy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:22 pm

"... C-could I be let out?" The boy asked, vain hope suddenly filling his voice. "I-it's tight in here, and it's s-starting to smell a bit! I-I also need to use the bathroom!"
ThatBrassyGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby TryMeIke » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:23 pm

masaki sighed and tapped her belly as she got out of bed and sauntered into the kitchen. she removed his need to ever go to the bathroom again as more sweet smelling air was produced in her stomach. "no can do." she teased massaging his lump with both hands.
TryMeIke
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay