(Un)Fortunate Prey RP. (Nova and joeburp)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (Un)Fortunate Prey RP. (Nova and joeburp)

Postby Novaprime » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:22 pm

"I do believe a Demigod could also work, hmmm, I have to look into what exactly can and can't see a Goddess in their true form. You could be my champion, my mighty warrior, if I were able to make you a Demigod." Nova said, pondering the complex nature of her Goddess form. As more and more of the mink was pulled inside her bosom, slipping past the darker flesh of her nipple, a wetness was felt inside the milk chamber, it was very humid inside. The scent of Nova's sweet milk filled Sammy's nose once it was past the very nipple she had been drinking from mere moments before. Having the remaining milk sloshing around in her distended belly, Sammy saw how empty her mistress was inside, her head fully engulfed by the massive breast. "After our trip to fetch Kassandra from the realm of the dead, I have a surprise for you. A special thing only a select few get to see, since you've been so willing for me. I shower my most willing pets with experiences and knowledge that are unforgettable. Even true death and rebirth wouldn't take the memories I give my pets, if they were ever to want to pass on to their next life. Some do, surprisingly, wanting to experience life as a true mortal all over. However they always find me again, I leave them a way to summon me once they wish to return to the paradise I have given them access to." The Goddess spoke, just normally, her voice muffled by her flesh, still staying out of Sammy's mind for the moment.
Last edited by Novaprime on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:50 pm

Samantha began to listen deeper Nova's words. Hmm. To be a second half to a greater being? A demi god as well? It was certainly something to contemplate. She certainly wasn't against it. Goddess of Preds' desires weren't any less important in Sam's eyes than was her own. Nova had been good to her. By her original thought, she assessed, it may haps be, making her desire before Nova known, by looking at her, smiling at her, her being a virgin and doing something so intimate with someone as a great soul binding, and an oral consumption just after, this all having been done for the very first time... was what got the mistress contemplating it too? It seemed maybe Nova was even more open about it than Sam originally was. Nova would be a good mate, that certainly wasn't the issue. It was more so, the mortal began to wonder if she could ever measure up. She'd been a care taker for many years, she'd had to survive past a family that gave up on her and abandoned her, she'd had to live for Kendra... true... however, making love to a goddess was an entirely different 'ball game'. She wasn't even in the junior league compared to Nova, and Nova was in the Guinness book of world records! Star player of her team!

Would what she could offer as a significant other, be half of what Goddess of Preds needed in the long run, in the eventuality of all things? She'd been told for several years by her father, she wasn't good enough. She couldn't remember the number of times he'd beaten her and told her she was a good for nothing low life, and that he was ashamed of having helped create her... all while her broken mother did nothing to stop it, so torn inside, a shadow of her prior, once glorious, gorgeous self. What Samantha wouldn't do to see that happy face, of a once upon a time, where her mother actually thought about her too. It was at this time Sam began to contemplate her own worth. She was just a demi-mink, from her earth, living in a normal rural, even somewhat poverty stricken neighborhood... what could she possibly offer a woman who had made her own heaven, a woman who was a god!? More of her body consumed as contemplations ran through her mind, she didn't speak any more for now, she just listened. If anything, the mink was certainly a good listener. She had been made to be when as of a youth, as a teenager, she was beaten when speaking out of turn, so that part came naturally. Now a day, she listened out of respect and for love, but listening had been a part of her for a very long time, and a negative thing before being positive.

What came next surprised her though, even more than she could have first expected. What event was waiting for her just around the bend? Having gone from looking into Nova's breast, to having her entire head enveloped within it, feeling the warmth and heat, to her it was intimacy, the only type of real bodily touch she'd ever known. Kendra, too silly of a cat to know much if anything about sex, beyond what she might feel instinctually, it had left Sam without being able to explore her options, as she would have never done anything with Kendra, unless the girl had wanted such too. So intimacy was in Sam's mind, going inside of Nova's body and being used as food. It certainly wasn't a bad fate. It had been warm, nothing overly painful. Nova's words had always been kind, this was probably the closest she'd ever been to anyone, beyond the years she could barely remember, if having mostly forgotten. Back when her mother was sane, and had her own faculties and ability to show compassion and consideration, that she actually had a daughter. Again Sam stayed silent, but she mentally smiled. If it was an experience Nova was going to give her, she knew it had to be good. Sam had never been unwilling, and that wouldn't change now. She merely waited to be devoured all over again.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:25 pm

Steadily Nova's breast engulfed Sammy's compatibly minuscule tits, the two mounds of flesh slipping past the tight ring of flesh that was Nova's open nipple. It clung close to Sammy's form, the Goddess's nipple, barely enough of an opening was given for the mink to be slurped inside her next digestive tomb, like Nova's throat had been, tight and restricting. However it was only for a moment tight at each section of Sammy's body, the flesh of the nipple being only seven inches thick, as opposed to what had felt like many meters of throats Sammy previously traveled down.
"My my, almost fully inside already, on track to become the start of a large batch of milk, I'm hoping to have at least thirty preys' worth of milk in each tit before I start using it up again." Nova spoke, tapping her fingers along the top of her feeding breast, giving Sammy an interesting acoustic experience. The sound of the Goddess's fingers impacting her flesh echoed around the otherwise empty milk chamber, as though Sammy was inside a drum being played.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:57 pm

The mortal could feel more and more of herself being pulled within the warm, wet and confining folds. Just as before, she supposed it could be expected again. Tight, pulsating walls, eager to draw her in, no more forgiving than the last chamber that had devoured her, maybe even less so, as it was a tighter seal? Nevertheless, it was tugging upon her form from all sides. As it was, she was merely a mink being subjugated and turned into yet but more food once more for her mistress. What else could she expect? This wasn't the Ritz, her body was destined to be nothing more than material used to make her goddess even more divine, to be churned down, for now, all she remained as, was undigested meat. But that would soon enough be rectified as she knew it. From Nova's own words, material that would synthesize even more milk, but at least it was a large batch? Considering how small of a woman she was compared to Goddess of Preds, maybe that was a compliment? Thirty preys? Oh my, Nova certainly got around, leaving less doubt to Samantha her mistress was a rather gluttonous god. One might have a hard time telling as the woman didn't appear to be fat. While certainly thick maybe, and big breasted, she didn't look bbw to the mink's standards. But it was obvious Nova just wore it better, her goddess' body knowing where to store things and where to let them go? Maybe it was just an insanely high metabolism? Maybe Nova had a way of using her magical powers to make all of the unsightly things a normal mortal would have to go through or be seen as, go away, after eating so much food? Regardless of such thoughts, be they relevant or not, the girl knew it wouldn't be much longer. So strange hearing Nova's words, as if they were muffled, hearing the woman's tapping fingers, and it was rather loud, making Sam wince from the sheer volume of the drum like percussion, as she had rather sensitive ears.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:31 pm

"Tucked away inside a nice warm titty. As a good pet should be. Perhaps you would enjoy a edible toy to pleasure yourself with, a nice set of candy beads should do the trick, yes?" The goddess spoke, as her nipple engulfed Sammy's toes, the last of the mink remaining outside her bountiful breast. The Goddess obviously loved her pets getting off to their devourment, pleasuring themselves within the confines of her flesh, using their last moments as a separate entity blasting sex juices around their digestive tomb. "Or perhaps you would rather have a nice thick candy cane? I have found lots of pleasure in shoving the long end up my ass, while the short end finds its way deep in my pussy. I'm sure you would enjoy it too, if you'd like to give it a try." Nova again spoke, a slight moaning tone in her voice as her breast started to shake a little, it was clear to the mink that her mistress was tending to her own pleasure centers, as just the thought of playing with the candy cane made the immortal extremely excited.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:05 pm

Well, one only lives once, right? Samantha might as well enjoy herself. Hearing that words that were coming from her mistress, feeling the last portions that were of her own control and her own body, being slurped up and gobbled away by Goddess of Preds, to disappear once more... what did she have to lose? Nova had given the mink no real reason ever, to be scared of anything. Why should she be afraid of anal sex, even if it weren't an actual private giving her some? So many new things in her life would be for a first time, she'd merely have to brave through them and trust that her mistress knew best. She was offering the mortal girl a good time, even more than one option, she may as well capitalize on it! "Well, I'll give anything a try once if given the option mistress," the mink murred as she felt the last of that heat, finally engulf her entire form, pushing her down and squelching, wetly, lewdly and rather noisily, taking her fully inside of that mammary sac, this fleshy tomb, the very same one she'd soon digest inside of! "If we could go for the candy cane, I'd be willing to give it a shot," there was a titch of apprehension in her voice and a soft pause, but perhaps Nova could understand this was a first time for the mink, but be proud enough for her, that the pet was willing nevertheless. Now waiting on her mistress, even while doing so, hearing and feeling Nova give way to her own sexual lusts and desires, she blushed, giving a lusting, gentle smile, everything she was repeating with Nova, the more it would happen, oddly enough, but perhaps figuring, it was becoming much like a second nature for her.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:01 am

"Wonderful, My pet. Always willing to try something new. Just as a pet should." Nova spoke, briefly stopping herself from masturbating long enough to make a large candy cane appear and start it on its trip to Sammy, deep inside her massive tit. She pushed it in bent side first, so that the widest part of the candy cane would get inside first. "Mhm, I'll admit I have never devoured a candy cane with my breast before, so we are sharing first times. I can't wait to start melting you away, reducing your body to such a basic form. You are lucky to be the first prey of this new milk batch, the first one takes the longest, and supposedly feels the best too." The goddess spoke, going back to her masturbating, her current tit meal wobbling around inside her flesh like she was on a waterbed.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:04 pm

It was still something that back of the girl's mind was having to get used to. Both, having to do with the word pet. Having to erase in her mind misconceptions that being a pet was actually a bad thing. And that pets belonged to something, and that belonging to something, was bad, merely because of objectification possibilities. For outwardly, Samantha had never been more happy in her entire life. Hadn't really ever belonged to anyone else. Was a free spirit who often took charge in many situations. So now, she had to rethink her life, to rethink everything she'd ever known. Life was now, not what it had been. That was the simple fact of the matter. Perhaps it all boiled down to trust. Though Nova was doing an exceedingly great job, despite being a god, to earn that trust. In truth, Nova didn't need to do anything to make these people happy, by her desire, they could be gone already. Why then, had she decided to have a change of heart to have more pets around her heaven? By the looks of the place, these heavens had a countless host of people living there already, why three more? Perhaps the answer was more simple? Maybe Sam would never know. At the least, she could be glad she was still alive, that Kendra had been treated kindly, her first and foremost worry, that the neko would be ill treated, as protective as Sammy had been.

Nova would speak again, answering her doomed pet, it wouldn't likely be long until Sam melted down and turned into not more than but a basic form. A sophisticated being, to be not a thing more than fat and milk, and perhaps some energy, what a contemplation. Not long, and that candy cane was felt coming in, Samantha grabbing for it and securing it, as she knew this was something Goddess of Preds wanted to share with her. Sam gets to her knees, bends her face over until its secure against a wall of flesh, relaxes her anus, using her right hand to pull her butt cheeks apart, and then moves to push the thickest part of the shaft, aiming to push it fully inside of her colon. Then something dawns on her, it wasn't supposed to fit inside of her, but to ring her sex and her rectum, the girl simply overthinking it! But she tried again, closing her eyes to repeat a different process, blushing at what happened before, though she hoped her mistress would understand. By nature and act, she was still very much a virgin. Yet the girl was smart, even clever, constantly trying to think outside of the box. So pushing the long end in first, up her ass, Sammy sits back on her ass, once situated, and lets the small hook dip into her pussy. Gasping, her eyes go wide, it felt electric. She begins to rub her breasts as the toy stays locked in place.

The mink then begins to pump the cane in and out of her anus and pussy, moaning loudly, rocking her hips, gasping, panting, carrying on. So sensitive down there, so virgin... it was but a minute's time, and the mink ejaculates, hard, all over the inside of Nova's teat, nearly passing out, laying on her back shaking. Post coitus, the small thing basks in the heat of her mistress' chest, closing her eyes and listening to the sounds of the goddess' inner bodily ambiance. Nova's breathing, digestion, excitement. Feeling it get hotter and hotter all around her, Sam losses the function to produce any more resistance, feeling herself barely alive and barely awake now, it's up to Nova to finish her off of course. Yet it wasn't the first time Nova had eaten her, or for that matter had eaten others. It would be another passage. Whilst sleeping, Kendra's facial expressions could be seen, changing, going under metamorphosis. Her lips were moving, but no words were coming out, at first. Her tail flicks as she purrs, she smiles, but then her expression changes to one of sadness. Sam wouldn't know it by looking at her, if she could see right now... but Kendra was changing, losing her 3rd person banter, losing the innocence that kept her taken care of so well by the mink, until she finally shouts out... "Mother..... IRIS...... SAMANTHA.... Please... DON'T LEAVE ME!" she was having a nightmare, but with her mind having regressed, to now, progression, naturally there would be some bubbles of information that needed ironing out.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:54 pm

"Such vigor, I haven't seen a virgin show such skill in fucking herself in a long time. That tight cunt of yours must taste so great with all those nice juices, I can't wait to to drink your juices straight from your honey hole." Nova spoke, giving her occupied tit a nice rub down, seeming to give it the kick start it needed to start kneading the Mink within, starting to cover her in thick milk. The concentrated milk was already transforming Sammy's fur into more milk, leaving the mink's flesh exposed to the liquid. It would be only a matter of time before the rest of her joined her fur, sloshing around her mistress's breast while a new body was made for her and she would continue existing. "Go on, take a drink, it's not like you'll be taking any milk away from me, it'll all end up in the same place, even if you were to digest it before you are completely milk." The Goddess spoke, moaning as power flowed through her veins, every fiber of her existence had power coursing through it, all because the act of melting the Mink into milk was a long digestive process, fueling the Goddess of Preds. Gently she rubbed the top of Kendra's head, attempting to calm her Neko by filling her mind with the thought of her mother not being gone forever, having only needing to go serve another Goddess until the time was right to rejoin her lovely daughter. The Goddess knew that she had to acquire the Neko's mother from the realm of the dead, if the Neko were to ever completely heal from her traumatic life in the mortal realm, and she wasn't one to say no to having another Neko in her collection of pets.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:55 pm

Sammy did as she was bid, obeying her mistress, and also having a fun time whilst doing it. It seemed like a win win situation. Finally she drinks, taking in as much warmth and sweet fluid as she possibly can, bloating out her gut quickly, being somewhat ravenous and greedy, at least, wanting to gather as much as she could, with that lingering promise, she would be gone, very soon. Heat enveloped the mink bit by bit, even as the milk kept spreading all over. Samantha so far gone from the world and from all care, as her fur had already ceased in existence, she no longer had any barring on it. It was darkness, heat, and sweetness, that was all she knew, and the satiate from having fucked herself with her mistress' toy, before she was exhausted and no longer could, having rested enough to enjoy the milk, only to soon turn into it, the very essence she was drinking... in a rather short order. Feeling herself get very sleepy, her flesh melting away, Samantha finally is unable to put up the fight another moment, her legs and hands already dissolved, her head finally sinks below Goddess of Preds creamy nectar, to be entirely subsumed. And so Samantha gives up the ghost. Gone and dead to the world she knew, once again.

Meanwhile, as Kendra's dream got darker and more frightening, a sudden light appeared within her mind, even within her dream, slowly taking shape. It was her mother! That beautiful face. That matronly smile. That motherly expression. Kendra Stevens blinked several times, her chin quivering as her huge lump was felt in her throat. "Mom?" The neko walked towards her mother in her dream, and of course, Kassandra's outstretched arms wished to receive her, almost as if the cat mom were visiting her daughter in her slumber. The very moment the two made contact, it became exceedingly tangible to her, Kass not waiting a moment to hold her daughter, strong, passionately. Embracing deeply, she purrs. The smells, the feeling, the warmth, everything that her mom once was, was there. Kendra's eyes went wide, she then hugged her as she had been hugged. The girl's face grimaced in pain and she began to weep... "Mom... I... I thought you were dead. I saw... t... that man... you... the ground.... y... you weren't breathing!" Kendra would dream, her lips mouthing these words, gasping even, living the reality of it within her troubled mind, not even realizing she was no longer thinking or speaking in third person. "Shhhh. My porcelain doll. Mother never left you, not for good. She had to go away a while. That's all. Watching over you, I always have. And Samantha. She took good care of you," she rocked her child back and forth in their embrace, her voice gentle and warm...

"Wait. Wait just a little while longer my kit-kat, I'll be back. I have a task I must accomplish. Working for a goddess can keep one busy. Don't lose heart, be happy. Always remember, to enjoy life... my little one..." Kassandra let go, and as Kendra did to, Kass having looked the feline in her eyes, she placed a kiss on her daughter's head, before she began to drift off, floating away into the air, only to disappear entirely a moment later from whence she came. Kendra's sadness was gone however, swallowed up by Nova's power, the cat woman having no idea Goddess of Preds was part of her peace, if not the majority. She slowly begins to awaken, sighing. Rubbing her face. Gradually, the neko opens her eyes. The plushie still held in her paws. She blinks a few times. Trying to remember where she was, and how she got there. It would take a time still, but she was calm throughout it all. For the first time in her life... she was calm. Then. Like a flood breaking a dam, the waters of thought flowed freely, everything she experienced had opened up unto her. She even remembered her most recent dream. Looking to Nova, she smiled. "Hello mistress. I'm sorry I was out for so long. I...." she gulped, looking down, somewhat ashamed. "I saw my mother in my sleep. I don't know why. She's dead. A long time ago even. I digress. It's not your problem Nova. Thank you for the warm bed and the soft plushie though. I slept well," Kendra lets the animal go, and then lightly jumps off the bed, soon bowing before her greatness on one knee, not looking Nova in the eye.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:33 am

As her massive tit reduced the remains of Samantha quickly into the same sweet nectar she had been drinking, Nova observed Kendra with a close eye. She knew that Kendra's intelligence would improve by being in her realm, but she never expected it to be so soon after arriving.
"Kendra, my kitten, me and Samantha have a few errands to attend to after I reform her. Would you rather go through the binding ritual now, so that you may freely move about my castle without worry of being gobbled up, as you'd just reform, or would you rather just wait in my room until our return, so that I can make the ritual special for you?" The Goddess asked her Neko, motioning for the girl to come back into bed, and if she wanted to, service the immortal's hard cock. "It has been a long time since a girl has given me release, i have been building up this load of cum for three months, i think it is about time I send it into one of my pets. That is, if she would like to do so." Nova spoke, gently placing her hand on the now closer Neko, cupping the Neko's cheek. She was hoping Kendra would come suck her off, and drink up the large load that fit tightly inside her somewhat large balls. Just like everything else,inside those balls was a space bigger than what it should be from the outside size.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:01 pm

Kendra looked back up, purring, her tail flicking behind her as she gave her mistress a warm nod. "I think I would like some alone time, if that is alright goddess. I need to proceed. I must process all of these incredible emotions I'm feeling for the first time. Everything is so new to me," Kendra gave her opinion on the matter of travel. The neko wouldn't make Nova wait, getting to her care taker's cock, she'd merely answer her by acting. She gently began to run her paws up and down, along the rod, fumbling a bit at first. Not really knowing what to do. She'd never sucked cock before, nor had she seen it done. She was mentally just trying to figure out things for herself. Her intelligence dictated sucking, at least had to do with her mouth, and that in times long past, she had enjoyed it when Kassandra gave her motherly licks. While this might be different than that, it was all about experimentation she believed. Kendra gently began to lick up Nova's rod with her cute, thick, spiky tongue. Her purrs got loader, her neko half seeming to push towards instinct, would tell her that sex was a normal thing, natural, even if she never experienced foreplay or sex for herself. Kendra then began to lap at Nova's cock tip, rolling her tongue around the base, slurping and sucking away at the top, like she would curiously, with a piece of catnip, inadvertently and unknowingly rolling her tongue along the cock's urethra. Her intelligence having grown enough that she knew it hurt her to be bit as she'd been bitten in cat fights before when she was living on the streets. So she paid special mind never to bite her mistress. She finally takes the top of the goddess' dick into her mouth, looking towards Goddess of Preds this entire time with her cute, intelligent looking, beautiful eyes, should Nova want to give her any instruction. She had no way of knowing if what she was doing was right, or if what she was doing felt good.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:01 pm

"Mmm, good kitten. You're doing great." Nova said moaning, her cock starting to throb. She gently scratched Kendra behind the ears, a sign that the Neko was doing great at pleasing the Immortal. "You'll have to stay in here until my return, with you not being bound to me yet you would not be able to reform if you were to get eaten by any of my other pets, and we wouldn't want that now, would we?" The goddess spoke, her hard cock slipping deeper inside Kendra's mouth, nearly making its way down the Neko's throat, leaving the Neko unable to respond at all.
Last edited by Novaprime on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:19 pm

Kendra wouldn't slack on her charge for her mistress, even if for a brief moment she slowed. Wanting to make sure she was doing things right, before doing more of something she shouldn't be doing at all. However, as Nova would say it, the neko was doing an outstanding job for her first time. Of course with practice, things would naturally become more perfected in time. One thing at a given moment though. Baby steps for this one, sweet Kendra Stevens. As the mistress' cock sought out the heat from the inside of the cat girl's mouth, to try to push into the girl's throat, to encourage her to continue, the feline would do her best to move over and down Nova's pole. Goddess of Preds would find a satiate here, and while the cat girl was unable to say thanks with her voice right now, she was saying thanks with her eyes, and with her actions. She was grateful for everything the mistress of this heaven was doing for her, and had done. The neko keeping it to mind, that by no circumstances whatsoever, was she to leave the walls of her goddess. If there was one thing Nova would learn quite well if she hadn't guessed already, it was the incredible loyalty a neko can have for its master or mistress, and the level of obedience they could assume. Kendra wasn't just grateful for Nova, she loved her. Maybe not unconditionally yet, but what they'd gone through so far, Kendra couldn't say she wasn't thankful Nova existed. Seeing her already as family. The cute cat began to bob her head up and down a bit faster, having gotten used to the size that was projected against her thus far. Her choking a bit at first, but as Kendra relaxed and let things happen, she found she would choke a lot less.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:19 am

"I have a few Nekos, however, I never have had one suck me off. Such a strange feeling, your tongue feels so different from anything else." Nova spoke, moans escaping from the goddess's lips as she neared her climax. Kendra would have to prepare herself, for she was about to unleash a torrent of cum straight into her mouth, and it was expected of her to swallow all of it from the immortal she was sucking off. "Perhaps you will enjoy the binding ritual as much as Sammy did, she couldn't stop moaning as I was bonding her soul with mine. Mhm, it makes me wet just thinking about how nice her moans were." The goddess said, reaching her hand down to fondle her moist pussy.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:16 pm

Kendra could sense a great many things instinctively, far earlier than she could have deep and advanced, comprehensive thought. So to detect the need as to when her mistress would require her to suck her off and swallow at the perfect time, that was easier done that said. The heat, the weight, the smell, the size, the vibrations, but topped off with these feelings, as if the cat had a sixth sense, she barred down without a warning, wolfing in Goddess of Preds cock. In and down it went, Kendra having a way with this that was even more amazing than Samantha. Able to stretch her maw and her throat quite a bit more. In the world of vore, the cat girl wouldn't originally know it, but she was at the very least a switch when it came to being pred or prey. So being capable of vore like feats, was nothing foreign to her body, as much as it was foreign to her mind. Surprised when suddenly her mouth and throat gave way, getting bigger and stretching, to make room, finally forcing Nova's cock past her upper stomach sphincter, to allow the unleashing of said intense ejaculation. The cat girl would hold on as tightly as she could, wrapping her hands around Nova's ass. The trick still remained, the knowledge and the event still unseen, as it was yet to be written... would her arms and mouth present, be strong enough to hold a Goddess down? Or would the force of her ejaculation send Kendra being pushed off? Little Ms. Steven's knowing, Nova expected her to swallow every drop. Kendra liked the idea of getting even closer to Nova, bonding, being safe, but she knew the time was not yet nigh. Though as it was, it didn't leave her without the thought of it. Contemplating, once her and Sammy had returned, she'd get her own personal time with the mistress, to have and to hold and remember, for the rest of her existence here in Nova's Heaven.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:45 pm

Nova let out a grunt, as she climaxed, her ejaculation was a strong force, but with the tight grip the Neko had upon the goddess's meaty asscheeks she managed to hang on. As more and more cum was pumped down Kendra's throat, her belly bulged out, filling with the salty fluid made up of millions of sperm cells, converted from prey that slipped down the mighty shaft that the Neko currently sucked upon. Perhaps that cock that currently was pumping her full of cum might become her first experience with vore, ending up as the start of a new load sloshing around Nova's balls waiting to be released?
"By the cosmos~ That was exciting!" Nova spoke, shaking from the orgasmic energy that completely rocked her system, her cock still releasing its load into the Neko laying between her legs. It was amazing, just how quickly the Neko managed to send the immortal into a orgasmic paradise, normally it took twenty minutes for the goddess to climax, but this large Neko managed to do so in just seven, and those seven minutes were pure heaven for the goddess, her cock now splurting out the last of the load that had swollen her balls out to the size of basketballs, a huge accomplishment for a being that could hold what seemed like a limitless amount of anything inside herself with very little impact on her outside figure.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:27 pm

Kendra would just do what she new best by instinct, not really knowing what her mouth and body was ultimately used for as a neko, or could be used as if push came to shove. As luck would have it, suck and shove came to Nova's cock, the girl greedily swallowing down every last drop as Nova finally came, unknowingly obeying her mistress' thought, without even having heard the order given. What surprised Kendra the most, was how quickly she got Goddess of Preds cumming. A virgin herself, she knew what cum was, but she had never tasted it before, and neither did she know how Nova's cock worked, or that every partner would be different for her in the future. Nevertheless, she provided the stimulation of release Nova required, her pent-upped-ness being drained from her little by little, and maybe the neko earning just a few more brownie points for performing a natural function, like as if she'd ridden this bike before, even if she didn't know exactly how to peddle.

She finally draws off of Nova's cock as she could no longer feel any fluids sliding down her esophagus and into her stomach, her sixth sense working like mad now unaware to the neko, almost as if that sense was guiding her to do everything right. Popping her lips off of Nova's penis as she slurps with a wet suck at the tip, she mews, her long, grand tail flicking, she was a very pretty Persian. Kendra Stevens goes to lick and lap, kissing and cleaning every portion of Nova's groin, making it wet with her cat saliva before she pulls away, sort of grooming and giving love back to Nova, purring as she closed her eyes, she finally gets back up from being between Nova's legs, and sits next to her mistress. Samantha, as she'd note, was nowhere in sight. Kendra wondering where she might be off to, and when she'd come back. She greatly wanted to talk to her first care-giver, once more. While Sam hadn't been her mother by birth, the way she'd taken care of Kendra, the neko could never forget it, the demi girl feeling to the neko, as if she were at least a guardian. Now thinking about it from a more intellectual stand-point of course, as this heaven slowly altered her regression to progress, she smiled. Hoping someway, somehow soon, she could thank the mink more properly.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:54 pm

"Mmmm! My sweet kitten, you've pleased me so much! I can't wait to return the favor. All that cum, built up over many months, was made from melting down prey. See, I don't have to swallow you with my mouth every time I wish to feed upon you, being the ultimate pred, I can do anything any other pred could, all at the same time." Nova spoke, letting Kendra slide up her body, laying with her head upon the goddess's shoulder. A warm, soft hand groped at the Neko's belly. "You have eternity to discover all my talents, my dear. Soon Sammy will reform, I had to replenish my tit, she drained me of milk. So what better way to tease her is to gobble her up with the tit she had finished drinking from?" The goddess continued, groping her smaller, less full tit. The goddess's snake-like tail coiled around Kendra's legs slowly, embracing the Neko like a hug.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:21 pm

Kendra listened on well, hearing the great mistress, a being who somehow had wanted her in her life, to be by her side, to share in her heaven. Kendra recalling bits and pieces of her past now even more, but yet, everything was different. Being she was under constant progress, her evolution forced intelligence. While the pain was still very much real, she'd been given a promise by Goddess of Preds, all would be all right. So she does not doubt. She merely smiles, nodding her head as things go along, no longer an innocent expression, but one filled with mirth and joy and calm her having briefly laughed at Nova's joke about having gobbled up Sammie in her breasts, even noting the size difference of the orb. Her much more sexy now than cute, even if she was to always and still forever, remain as Nova's little kitten. Accepting her place at her mistress' side, or atop, her grace could expect to be acknowledged, the Persian neko more than happy to cuddle. Her hands going to dance along those perfect, massive breasts, and over more flesh, even giving her a few, generous, soft licks, to both show her contentment and gratitude. "It is as you say it dear goddess. You are good to us, me and Sammy. Though I wonder. My heart does ache a bit, contemplating Iris. I hope she fairs well. I just want her to feel as if she's not been forgotten. I do remember having this feeling when my mother died, when Samantha became my guardian. Perhaps if nothing else mistress, I just wish her peace, and for a way to know we're okay... so she can move on." Kendra not really 'there' for the conversation Nova had had with Sam, having slept so soundly with her plushie.
joeburp22181
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay