(Un)Fortunate Prey RP. (Nova and joeburp)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (Un)Fortunate Prey RP. (Nova and joeburp)

Postby Novaprime » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:02 pm

Through the gap between the two massive tits Sammy could see she was almost completely hidden away inside her mistress, just her belly and face were sticking out of the Goddess's flesh, which was creeping up upon her belly now. Soon only the mink's face was exposed to the outside world.
"My dear sweet mink, you will be one of just a few pets of mine to witness this process. Most of the time I just get them inside me completely, however I won't take your face inside, your face will get absorbed into my flesh as the process goes on. I'll be sure you have a good view." Nova said, using her hands to spread her tits apart so that Sammy could watch whatever she can when Nova begins the process. The entirety of the Mink's body was deep inside Nova's body, like she was wearing the Goddess.
"The uncomfort comes when I am breaking your body down, turning you into a part of me. But I promise to take it slow and gentle, so hopefully you won't have too much discomfort." The Goddess said, Sammy could see her smiling in the mirror, licking her lips again, and beginning to stroke her erect cock. The feeling of having the mink inside her must have been very exciting for the immortal
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:02 pm

More of Samantha's face was being swallowed away from the outside world. Nova's first choice of wanting her prey to see herself become absorbed, making Sammy marvel. She wouldn't freak out, but to say she wasn't scared in the slightest, she'd be lying. LITERALLY, Nova was enveloping her entire frame through her flesh. How often did that happen in the real world? Let alone, how often did a goddess devour a mortal in such a fashion? The Goddess of Preds in the same room with a girl who didn't even really know much about vore to begin with, the mink was getting a crash course, first hand, up-close-and-personal, hands-on training experience, she knew she'd NEVER forget. By the by, Sammy could only see tit flesh, the huge mammaries blocking out all of the light of the room, be it artificial or not. It felt like this was it! Yet the mistress spoke again, and instead of the demi's head being submerged in along with the rest of her body, here was where it stayed, but just that small portion which was her eyes, ears mouth and nose, the entire rest of her, her crown, her nape, her neck, shoulders and breasts, and her lower limbs... all but gone now, made to vanish inside of her mistress.

A gift was yet to be received and would soon show up in the form of a continued view. Sammy feeling as Nova spreads those massive orbs apart, so that Samantha could see out. It was practically freaky, if not gorgeous, as seemingly impossible and surreal as it looked, nevertheless, fact and physicality, couldn't deny what she was experiencing. She would gulp, but she had no way of doing so any more. Could she even breathe? And if so.... how much longer would she be able? So that's what Nova had meant? Samantha still needed to be digested away, even if she was being absorbed. She could expect life was pain yet. After all, the mink had seen and been through very much in her young age, barely a mid twenty year old gal, and she was already being devoured. An odd contemplation, if Nova wasn't true to her word, if Nova somehow changed her mind, and if this had all just been a teasy joke, before she was reduced into nothing more than ectoplasmic residue, destined to be dissolved... it thus helped fear build more in the back of Sammy's mind. Her now stuck between fear and excitement. It would only be a matter of time before she'd begin to cease to exist as a physical vessel, even now, regardless of Nova's future plans.

Sammy's waist all but gone now, the last scrape of that dick against her thighs, all but a thing of the past. All she could do now was wait for her end. Utterly helpless, she had no presence or way to look at Kendra one last time. But she willed her self to see this process through, as that was one thing Nova wanted her to experience.
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:52 am

Chuckling softly, which was felt through every inch of Sammy's being, The Goddess continued to idly stroke her cock. The appendage looked to be about the size of Sammy right now, and looked to only be partially erect. Perhaps her mistress can control its size, so that when she does want to fuck it would be small enough to fit inside her sexual partner. Though that string of ideas would fly out the window, a tingling sensation was felt by the Mink on all of her body. It seemed that the time was right, and the process was beginning.
"Mmm, bit by bit you will dissolve into me, until nothing is left except your soul. You'll still be aware and able to talk to me as a soul, it will however feel strange." Nova said, her flesh began to bulge out as Sammy was squirming inside, the tingling beginning to intensify.

Walking a little closer to the mirror, Nova changed the angle at which Sammy could see, allowing the mink to see the sleeping Kendra on the bed, though she would be seeing the Neko again. Nova had no intention to permanently absorb the mink. Though she wouldn't confirm that to her, the feeling of fear and excitement from the mink made her even more delicious to the goddess.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:13 pm

Hearing Nova's chuckles, feeling that power over her body, taken from her, it was the most helpless feeling the mink had ever felt in her life. But the strange thing was, the demi wasn't petrified. In a way, it was almost freeing. She'd lived such a hard life, pushing so hard for so long, having to give everything she had left to her job and her existence with her friends, especially Kendra Stevens. While it couldn't be helped, that didn't make it any easier for such a sweet cat to be taken care of. So many needs. A sister, a mother and a provider, as well as a best friend. But that's just who Sammy was. She didn't let her train wreck of a life stop her from being a good person and from being kind to people like Kendra. But who couldn't love that cat? Nova had just met her and had loved her, seeing right past those wild streaks. Maybe it was time to let go now. To let go of all of it. Fear in actuality, really just a healthy emotion. Letting the person experience it, be aware to what possible risks and dangers lay ahead of them. And mistakes that were made in the past, if learned from, could be used for a brighter future. Fear, a driving factor to do better, rather than to let fear control.

More so than anything else now, excitement was felt, the strangeness of the unknown. If Nova was to feast on her, and if she never came back to this place again. Samantha no longer had any worries. Kendra was now safe, and she had someone who could look after her, better than the hard working woman, could have ever tried living in their city before now. Iris was alive and, maybe if not entirely well, Nova was a fair goddess, and Sammy had no doubt Iris would be taken care of in the long run. The promise made that Sam would still be able to hear things even after she was nothing more than just a soul. Maybe Nova would give her that freeing rest too? To let her live in a type of existence, as just a soul that could be heard, even if not seen, just like the woman who had been devoured before her. As Nova got closer to the mirror, Samantha given the time to look around, she let the fear and the excitement overpower her, knowing she didn't have to endure it alone, that Nova could enjoy that fear and that excitement, until the mink's mortal body, couldn't give it away any more.

Sam mentally sighed, seeing the sleeping Kendra. If the mink had to go, and could never come back, she had lived a life she was proud of, if she was nothing more than food to be digested away to never come back, she could be fine with that. The overwhelming feeling of tingling, spreading over her already ingested portions, just a cute demi face sticking out between two massive orbs with a nipple on the bottom middle of them, and a smiling, chuckling, desirous face, hardly able to wait to take the rest of her inside, figuring now, her body would likely be gone before her head, and then her head last of all. She just smiles back, prepared to meet her end. Her eyes open the entire time, she had nothing to hide any more. Nova had seen the ins and outs of her pet, had learned all about her life, and the life that Kendra had, the rest was up to Goddess of Preds now. Life and worry was no longer Samantha's to control, therefor, it was no longer Samantha's to concern herself with. Waiting now just beyond forever, to take that final plunge. A mink now just a meal for a hungry goddess, who's appetite could never be fully satiated. "Very well goddess," she said peacefully, allowing the feeling of weightlessness to begin to over take her core and her mind.
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:02 pm

Stretching her body around, as if getting a kink out of her spine, Nova began to really moan now, the taste of the mink inside her becoming even better as her fur and soon flesh began to become a part of her, layer by layer. The deeper layers tasted even better to the goddess, groping one of her massive tits with her free hand, as her other was preoccupied with her cock. Soon most of Sammy's arms and legs were dissolved into the great flesh of the goddess, dispersed to add to her already perfect looks and to assist in fueling her powers.
"My dear, you are one of the best tasting being I have ever consumed. Your flavor is driving me insane! I have never gotten this horny from devouring a prey." Nova exclaimed, her mouth agape like a bitch in heat. Panting and moaning like a virgin taking a good fucking, for the small Mink to cause that much orgasmic feeling to course through the Goddess was insane. "You don't have to worry about not coming back. I could never let such a great meal like you happen only once. You have proven even more that you are my next pet." The goddess continued, as just Sammy's upper torso and head were left Undissolved in the sea of Goddess flesh.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:54 pm

Samantha watched as the large goddess stretched around her, and as she moved and flexed, the mink couldn't deny how much bigger the woman was than she. Thicker, taller, and more statuesque, better than her in any and every way, and she was a god, let alone Sam was just a mortal. This was unfamiliar territory, both by locality and by nature. This event other worldly, the brief contemplation of never coming back again, short lived, as Nova reiterated how much she loved this mink's taste. Both by word and by loud moan, the mink could not deny it. She knew she tasted great, as she was a lean girl, who kept herself rather fit, but this, this was all just something else! There were ways and flavors Nova could use and experience, that Sam hadn't even begun to comprehend. And it was likely Goddess of Preds wasn't just able to taste her meat and her fur and flesh, maybe gods enjoyed the taste of energy and souls as well? Sammy soon found she could no longer feel her arms or legs, that squirming around she'd done to both get comfortable and her natural mortal reaction responding to her dilemma, all but gone now as even her legs and thighs, were all but a thing of the past. This one ritual, this way to bind her core to her mistress own, something Samantha would never have expected to experience. Nevertheless it was so. Even as her stomach and her midriff disappeared by dissolving, what was she any more than just a mind?

"Heh, well... that's good Goddess. I am glad that I could oblige and offer you something in return for helping Kendra so much. I'll never forget that wine, and that sushi, the best I've ever had. I'm in your debt. And as you say it, my binding cannot be helped. If we are to make me safe to reformation, sacrifices must be made," Sam gave her own thoughts, however brief they were. Watching, feeling and anticipating, until no more mortal things of the like, were to be possible. Watching and feeling her mistress get hot around her, jacking off her massive mink sized cock and groping her unearthly sized breasts, Samantha could guess the fuel she'd give by size and nature, would only make Nova that much more lovely. Everything was as it should be. The mink relaxed even more. Knowing this wasn't the end, that she'd see Kendra again, even at some point, her friend Iris. As well as even maybe... another god? The demi wasn't sure how everything worked, but she imagined soon enough, she'd find out regardless. The hows and whys were left up to people who had the authority and charge over such matters to concern themselves with it. The only concern and charge Sammy had left to give or think about, was the now, and her left, to be not but more than protein for her mistress. She took a deep breath, readying herself for the plunge, realizing that in moments, she'd no longer have lungs to breathe with.

Her last thoughts, her only regrets. Wondering on Tracey, no longer caring about the sperm donor, but she did think on James a bit, the abuse he had to endure. They did have good times together, even if they were few. She hoped he was still alive. And had found peace somehow. She finally closed her eyes, just waiting now for her head to be taken in, she knew it was time. As she didn't want to delay her mistress any further. She would merely listen, a smile appearing on her face at the end of all things physical.
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:18 am

As Nova's body dissolved all of Sammy's physical being, she still felt like she was inside. She could see a great big rib cage protecting a loudly beating heart and massive lungs. She found that she could move herself somewhat through the Goddess's flesh, as something glowing a deep purple began to envelope her soul form.
"And now just the most basic part of sentient life remains, to be bound to my vast soul." Nova spoke, explaining to the mink what was happening basically. The mink was nothing but a soul in the shape of her physical body, as her mistress's soul advanced closer and closer, surrounding her in a sea of purple. "In order to be bound to me though, you will cease to exist for a microsecond, however, when that is done you will awaken next to me on my bed." The goddess explained, her soul left a small area around Sammy unoccupied, as though it would slam into her with some force to bind itself to her.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:47 am

Just as she had expected, the next portion of their combined event for their mutual benefit, would proceed. The last of Samantha's head disappearing behind a wall of flesh that was a goddess' epidermal layer, or what it? Was it something so very much more? Something so serene and impossible to fathom, yet it still existed? What ever the case, Sammy's body as she once knew it, was now no more. So very vulnerable, never before, had she felt this entirely powerless, in her whole life. What was life? Where was she now? If she was asked to describe everything she was feeling, could she even comprehend intelligible words that would relate the true definitions of her current existence? Between taste, touch, smell, sight and hearing, just how much of an enigma, was this void? Still alive but not. Still existing, yet her personal and physical core, all but dissolved, dispersed and no longer something that belonged to her. It was so much to contemplate. So very freeing, while at the same time, impossible to feel. Trying to grasp all of these concepts and relativity, the very fibers that made her her, where Nova began and where she'd ended, it only left Sam feeling smaller than she ever had allowed herself to know.

A vast soul compared to what, a humanoid's pathetic core? A life that could be ended but upon the breathe of a Goddess of Pred's whim. A physical existence, so very fleeting and fragile. She couldn't hope to compare what she was once, with whom Nova would always be. Whether she could see this mythical seeming but very real sea of purple was yet to be determined. Perhaps it was nothing but a void blackness for the mink to endure and live out, before her body was to be pushed into ceasing. As if she'd never been created. Such a humbling notion. That Nova had so very much control over this experience. While the mink was left to the hands of the perfect maker and goddess, it still left her with enough worry to contemplate.... what if something went wrong? With no heart left to beat and pump that pressure through her core though, all she was allowed to do was fathom it, the fear of a lack of being, still gripping her soul respectively. However, that contemplation of a black void answered moments after she was fully subsumed, she indeed could see a big rib cage, somehow protecting a loudly beating heart and a pair of massive lungs. As if she was somehow already a part, and nothing more, than an extension of Nova's body.

All she could do was try to mentally prepare herself for what Nova described. That one, that claiming thing... her cessation. The feeling of nothing, or being nothing, for even a microsecond. The concept unfathomable by a mortal mind. She finally decided to merely, let go. Mentally sighing out... it was over. Her last thoughts before it would happen thus, lest the mistress would speak more, that promise of awakening to another existence, even on the very same bed her loving goddess would be laying upon. A final void, the space in betwixt the small area Sammy occupied, and the area of the goddess's own. "I understand mistress. Your will be done, Goddess of Preds," Sammy said as her final note of comprehension and acceptance was given.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:22 am

With Sammy's final words, the Goddess's soul squeezed in upon her, quickly reducing the Mink's soul into a part of the Goddess. Before her cessation though, a moment of her life flashed before her eyes, the day her brother was born. She had always wanted a sister, but luck had other ideas, and now, she was merely the plaything of a Goddess. The blank void in which she felt herself float in, felt like it lasted for an eternity.

"Mmm, you were so refreshing my dear." Sammy could hear Nova say, blinking her eyes and rubbing the sleep out of them. She was back! The Goddess kept her word, as she said she would. The naked immortal laying next to Sammy on the bed was looking a bit fuller, having added some mass to her body. "I know what your final thought was. On your brother. You know, if I were to take him and bring him here, he would quickly become a woman like me, with both sex. Just like how Kendra will become less feral as she stays here. The powers that hold together my part of the realm do that." Nova spoke, running a finger down the Mink's front, tracing circles around both her nipples and belly button on the way down towards her pussy.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:29 pm

Inevitable, Samantha's cessation was due. Finally slipping into the last phases of her recognition and sentience. Her still undecided upon how it all felt, other than that constant feeling of weightlessness she knew and held on to, from the first portion... to the very end. Though the nothingness was something more than she could have ever expected! In relativity, perhaps if one could understand it like this. Nothing was 'something'. Even if the connotation most people experience when they think of cessation, is a negative and a lack there of. Samantha was 'experiencing' cessation. Proof that even if she was unidentifiable, that even if her soul could not be found in this void bound indenture, her minute few singled thoughts still stayed apparent. Else wise, she'd not have been 'floating' and she would not have 'felt' a black void. Yet she had no essence true, and no comprehension of time. What had felt like an eon, the mink would never get to understand it had merely been moments in the goddess and her paradise' time. Utter helplessness. Utter lack of control, of anything. Would it ever end?

Then just like that, as one might relate to the 'big bang' theory. Snap. An explosion of reality. A realization of existence. Sight, smell, taste, touch, even the mink's hearing coming back to her, as if, as if it had never left! The mink unable to even recall a cessation. It was like she'd always been in that room, while perhaps not on the bed with her mistress, as Nova had explained she'd become once reformed, nothing in the mean time, not a thing in between time, comprehensible. The very next thing after the sense of touch, the very sense of sight, Samantha would hear that all encompassing voice. Soothing, nearly enchanting so, it felt. The mistress's calming, sensual tone. Next her feeling the goddess' finger running down her soft, toned and flat tummy, Nova's fingers were felt teasing her, causing the mink to elicit a soft moan. Her recalling all the words the huge woman would speak. Her brother a herm? Kendra soon left to be an equal, in forms of intelligence and capability? It was true, the goddess really did see all. Nova even able to pull the thoughts of James at his birthing hour, from the very first time Sam had laid eyes upon him. Her being but just a bit older than him, she could vaguely recall it.

All this so much to contemplate, she finally sighs, relaxing again. "Well, I suppose I'm happy I could help. Though it's hard for me to relate with everything you experienced mistress. I can't recall anything in between, just the few moments I was inside of you all the way, while I was utterly absorbed, feeling my weightless soul trapped in betwixt the spaces of your intercostal muscles and your heart... then now. Just being here on the bed with you, as if I blacked out and woke up after you'd carry me," the mink not realizing she'd experienced an eon of time in her own, personal voidness. Though she was glad to be on Nova's bed, even more so to be affectionately and sexually touched. No one had ever touched Samantha in such a way. The girl in her mid twenties, so gorgeous, so fair and soft, so capable and caring, so steadfast and strong, nevertheless, she was a virgin. Needless to associate, the demi's sex was tingling, the bundles of nerves that coursed through her sex stimulated in a way she'd never before felt. Her nipples soon growing tensely hard, her modest C cup bouncing softly as she was groped. Exhaling without a care. Sammy's thoughts turned back towards what Nova had just shared. Her toes curling a little as her vulva became wet, her soft labia puffing out some, as it glistened with her inner-sexual moisture, barely dripping out of her like nectar from a honey pot. The smell of virgin musk was ripe within the air~
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:11 am

"My dear, I won't take your virginity, you yourself must find a worthy mate for that. However, I do love it when my prey is wet thinking about me. Lusting for my touch, my love, my body to consume them. Such a great turn on, a Prey moaning for their devourment. Begging to slide down my gullet." Nova said softly, inching closer to the Mink. The Goddess may have consumed Sammy previously, however all that mass went to adding to her own figure, none of it was used to fuel her powers. Sammy could see that her mistress looked weaker, as though her powers were also linked to her life force. "Would you be so kind as to just slide on inside? I'm terribly tired my dear, and could do with a self feeding snack." The Goddess spoke, leaving Sammy with little option than to climb onto her mistress and then slide herself down the Goddess's throat.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:45 am

What else was there 'for it? Goddess of Preds had spoken, and her will would not be disobeyed. The mistress not having formed her sentence in a 'real' question or request, at most, perhaps even gently rhetorical. While the form of the context had been made to sound open, it was more a formal statement, that a concern. Indeed, as Sammy looked upon her god, she'd note a certain weakness. That perhaps in the binding, the reformation after said spell, it had left Nova at a deeper hunger, a want, or more so, a need. The mistress was notably thicker and even more voluptuous than before, but what did shape have to do with her all consuming hunger? There was no way for Sam to think upon, or even waste time considering just how much nutrition it would take to keep her mistress sated. As was Obvious. The snack of a serpent, had done little more than to push Nova up to the point of absorbing her servant's body and soul-pushing her core. No. Nova was not to be denied. Neither would she be made to wait. Sammy already at the ready to comply with her mistress' command, still lightly pondering what her body had been hinting at, all along, thoughts of sex.

The mink had longed for her goddess' touch. Had perhaps even feened about it for a brief time. Contemplating exactly what close intimacy might be like with her keeper. Though even Nova's words could not be ignored. Neither were they lesser. Even taken to heart, Sammy held on to those words. She had the confidence and the power to be a natural born leader, Nova knew that. Kendra was a direct result of Samantha's care after all. Being free of so much responsibility to being Kendra's main provider of everything, to just being a mistress' pet, thoughts of her future began to poor and roam around heavily within her mind. Her almost taking it like Nova wanted her to be with someone, to follow her dream of romance. Even without saying the words, as if Nova had the unwritten intent for her pet to find true love and happiness through a romantic interest. Samantha smiled at that, just nodding her head. It was clear Goddess of Preds was tired, and shouldn't be disturbed with idol banter. By expression and bodily movement, the very language of the mink's form, it was obvious how the demi felt. She loved Nova now, and she loved the idea of what freeing, endless possibilities, awaited her in her future. Merely, it was now time to act.

Still, while the charge and command would be obeyed... the being objectified as nothing more than a meal, man alive, that was pushing mixed emotions through Samantha's core! Sexual thoughts, erotic and submissive thoughts, even the contemplation, that all she was to anyone, anywhere, had ever, always just been as Prey. She gulped lightly, herself still naked with her clothing neatly placed exactly where she left it before she briefly ceased to exist. She gently at first, begins to try and coax her mistress' mouth open with her hands, but not before lightly placing a bold kiss on her cheek. Not daring, still, to place her lips upon Nova's own. The goddess making it clear her and Sammy would not be a romantic item, it still didn't ease Sam's sexual tension. Kneeling naked on a bed before a god, this woman's body flawless, the epitome of the perfect woman. Hourglass, thick and curvy, it caused the mink's heart to leap in her chest as she softly gasps to no one. It was then Sam would tease her mistress' taste buds with her finger, if Nova wanted to suck upon that digit, getting a savor, the girl waited patiently, softly teasing Goddess of Preds back, waiting for her to make the 'voring' possible by opening said jaws of passage to her all encompassing and hungering core!
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:43 am

Nova sucked hard upon the teasing digit, able to at least make her prey enjoy her first time. She was weak right now, however she would still do her Mink right with her Voreginity. "If you were to come to find out that I am the perfect lover for you, then I would be that for you. However, with all my pets I would hope that one of them would entice you. So if I am the right girl for you, then I will be there for you as your Mistress and your Mate." The Goddess said, opening her mouth wider with every word. She motioned for Sammy to climb onto her belly, to lay on her flesh and end up between her massive tits. The inside of her mouth was slick with saliva, the deep purple flesh inside seemed to call for Sammy to slide herself inside, like the light on an angler fish.
"Come my dear, your first digestion awaits you, deep inside." Nova spoke, her voice like the sirens of ancient lore, drawing any and all mortals towards their doom, though her pets only experience a very temporary doom, to fuel and please their mistress.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:12 pm

So perhaps her assumptions over what mistress had said, were a be precluded and overthought. But she being so new to this way of life, especially considering the idea of being courted by, or courting another, for love, for romance, could anyone really blame her? After all. Nova's word was law, if anything, all Sam was to this woman was another pet, the mink couldn't expect anything else. Nova could have any woman she wanted in her world, and Sammy wasn't a special case. Not even a God by the Pred standards, not even a Pred by Prey standards. These two weren't even on the same playing field, let alone league. Though Goddess of Preds words were heard, not dismissing the idea Samantha may possibly want to end up with her. The contemplation she'd actually get a chance... now that was something both special, but also bazaar. She'd let her romantic vibes and questions end within her mind yet, merely nodding a Nova now in acknowledgement. The pet had a charge to keep here, and making her mistress wait, was not within the lines of that agenda. Nova's mouth getting wider and wider, even as she spoke, though learning before hand Nova could talk without the use of her lips or mouth, it didn't come as an utter shock, even if it was something Sam had hardly gotten used to.

To take a mortal's Voreginity. That wasn't something that happened every day. The mink having no idea how often Nova obtained a new member of her paradise, nor how often she devoured those that never came back. But here Samantha was, having been bound to Nova, even through a miniature cessation. Nova's intent, to keep her coming back should bad or unfortunate things befall her, or more so, so she could simply devour the girl as she desired, perhaps even at will, and maybe even in future times, unexpectedly?! Feeling her finger sucked on by Nova's gorgeous oral hole, those thick lips making a seal, that deep, heated wetness, sending chills down her spine, and a brief tingle within her sex. She gasped softly, then, now looking into a mouth that was agape insanely stretched. It was such a huge maw to begin with, but now, it was wide opened to consume her. A final gulp from herself, and Sammy waits no longer, sticking one hand inside, followed by her right, as she had no doubt they could fit, moving up to her master's stomach to get a better reach and position.

Such a cute but naive idea, hoping she wouldn't choke her mistress, as if that were possible, the mink moved slowly, wanting Nova not to gag, her hands finally slide fully over the tongue as her digits grace the area just back, past the Goddess of Pred's uvula. Nova's words of devourment and digestion still echoing within the obedient demi's mind, unable to shake that entrancing sound, the tone piercing her to the core, even her very soul, drawing her more towards Nova just because of it. Making any hesitations or reservations slowly disappear, to dissipate. Her casting aside fears, until she looked at that very same, formidable yet amazing mouth, with a longing to slide down her mistress' throat. The glistening saliva, wet and beading, strands of it just circulating all throughout the insides in lines. The goddess' massive tits squishing about her body now as Nova was much closer with her in between them, the mink barely blinking, her heart racing withing her chest as her blood pressure once again went back up. The whole while, the peacefully sleeping kitten Kendra, didn't even stir. Perfectly happy with just her plushie, and having been so loved and treated kindly by Goddess of Preds, the neko had no need for want. Though she had another need, not even a need she knew she held on to, and even now, she had no idea the gods could grant it, if they were to agree.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:57 pm

The slick throat gave way to Sammy's hands, opening up and starting to pull the mink in, sliding her across Nova's belly and between her massive tits. The meaty tit flesh squished against the mink, as she was pulled along her mistress and into the awaiting maw. "It has been a long time since I became romantically involved with one of my pets, perhaps you and Kendra both could catch my eye." Nova spoke in Sammy's mind, not able to talk normally with a mouthful of mink. The Goddess was warm inside, wet and warm. It felt amazing to slowly get pulled inside like a noodle being slurped up. To become the food of a Goddess, not many get to do so and live to tell the tale. "I hope you will be able to find something to busy yourself with while you are inside, I will keep my word and take it real slow with you, so that you can get used to digesting away." The Goddess's voice rang out in Sammy's mind again, implying that Sammy may want to play with herself inside the immortal's stomach
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:54 pm

The forward motion of the happily indentured pet was enough to keep her on a set course, Nova making it like the yoke of an egg, her full participation, was all that was required here, she knew that Goddess of Preds would take care of everything else. Unable to stop staring, to even look away, Sam gulps softly, not really paying attention to the fact that her mouth was softly agape. Watching on, awe struck, even as her arms began to disappear steadily, down Nova's throat, while Sam found these vore acts impossible to believe, she couldn't deny the bulge her upper limbs were making inside of Goddess of Preds neck, her body already a sixth of the way or more, ingested within, and Nova wasn't even going about her normal paced gulps. Expecting her pet to meet her command, Sammy wasn't about to let her down. But everything she watched, she couldn't help but ponder it, her mind wandering about with so many little details. That siren song calling to her, but that fear of mortality softly still gripped her, her excitement and desire and commitment to her mistress however, were by the furthest more, paramount. Those words pushing through her mind as Nova had prior to spoke them, it appearing the mink had more options than she first considered. Nova not there to make her choose, more so, to let her know, things in the goddess' world, were not beyond her reach, if she sought them out and went for them, if she wanted them.

The mink about to live the tale, and not be able to tell another soul, soon to be consumed by an all encompassing hunger. It obvious, Nova's main staple for a quenching of her hunger, sentient beings by far. Though if one could taste their meal with their entire body, their very core, who could blame them for devouring the thing that which they loved the most? A tease, or a gift? It was hard to contemplate. Though Nova's words were sincere, and as it stood, the demi couldn't deny her lust over this experience. Warmth, wetness, the care of a loving mistress... what wasn't to enjoy, what wasn't to love? More and more of the pet slipping away inside of Nova, inches at a time now, such objectification, the goddess literally just speaking to Sam now, as if she were nothing more than a meal that was in need of digestion, and as what appeared to be, a slow process at that. There remained unsure factors, questions, concerns, but the mink would not audibly speak. She couldn't say whether she'd liked vore or not, as she had never experienced digesting away inside of someone else before, let alone a goddess. Her not even contemplating digestion may even likely be different between one person to the next. Her arms all but gone now as Nova's lips make a lip-hold ring around her arm pits, shoulders and directly in front of her head. This was it, the calm before the storm, literally the very last moment Samantha's mind would be without her mistress' throat, her very head, her eyes, ears, mouth and nose, her chin and crown, the very nape of her neck. Such a very intimate part of a humanoid being, soon to be subsumed entirely, as nothing more than future nutrition, and a future bulge, pushing past an esophagus, to work its way down into a gastrointestinal chamber.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:03 pm

Deeper, deeper the mink was pulled. Down inside her mistress in a warm embrace of slick flesh. A small amount of saliva got into the Mink's mouth, and it tasted like sweet nectar. As her world perspective became nothing but the purple flesh that lined the Goddess's innards, she could begin to hear a steady heartbeat. Descending deeper into the Goddess, her hands reached an opening, into what seemed like a wide open cave compared to the tight throat she was currently in.
"Mmm, such a wonderful taste, just as divine as before. You are my first Mink, dear Samantha, so your flavor is new to me." Nova spoke, her voice soft as silk in the mind of the Mink that was halfway down her throat, being sent to a digestive fate.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:48 am

What could Samantha think to say, or feel, at what she was experiencing with Nova? A vore virgin as she had been found out. Even if she hadn't said a word about it, with her apprehension even after the siren songs, it was little doubt the goddess would have had a hard time guessing just that. She'd never experienced anything like it before. Being willfully pulled in to a massive woman's body, due to much aid of an absorption before, was far different than willfully shoving one's self down another's throat! Though not allowed much pause or contemplation to think about her current predicament, as Sam was there next when her world literally disappeared as her head vanished between two, thick, outstretched lips, and down Goddess of Preds neck! What a bulge type would make? The girl's own mind not really on any thoughts like that, far more so on the sensation of wetness, and this strange glow that was coming from the inside of her mistress' body. Leaving her unable to deny the experience even all the more. Her unable to push aside the fact she'd know she was being eaten alive, as all of the walls surrounding her, encompassing round about, and undulating with a perfect muscular contraction, in order to help aid the mink further towards where those embracing peristalses would list for her to go, would all be illuminated by a soft, magical glow, unless 'world perspective' entailed something else.

Shades of purple within Nova's throat, her interiors unlike anything the prey could think to expect, if that were such the case. Such an odd fathom, all of this seeming so normal and so very common place to her mistress. "Good day then, step right on in and enjoy being nothing more than a meal while you digest away inside of my body, my lovely pet, once I finish allowing you to feed yourself to me..." Samantha comically mused, mentally shaking her head at the casual level of it, imagining her mistress' event being somewhat like that phrase of thought, even if those words weren't exactly spoken. Her mind nevertheless racing with different outcomes and phrases, trying to connect all the dots together here, to find some sense of normality. Though she was clearly failing. Logic and reason weren't going to save her contemplation here, or her life, as they seemed to flee the scene. Her body now destined to be as good as nothing more than goddess' fat. At least the pet tasted good right? Sam hearing those unmistakable expressions of thought, overriding even her own softly, less loud ones. If nothing else came of her existence as a humanoid who'd lived to her mid-twenties....... at least she made a good meal. Another chuckle, though this one was aloud and verbal somewhat, muffled though, behind walls of contracting, excited flesh that sought demanding so, to take her fully inside of the immortal's digestive core.

Beyond the bazaar nature of this entire experience, one thing remained unchanged, steadfast. It at least giving Samantha something to hold on to in all the levels of abnormality she was going to have to endure and experience as a first timer...... Goddess of Preds silken, comforting, enchanting words and tone. Finally the pulsating chamber of undulating flesh would introduce her upper limbs past the stomach valve, towards a more roomy area, the mortal not realizing yet just how much more spacious this was than the woman's neck. Though as much as or little as the mink was actually moving herself inside, the peristaltic pressure could maybe even be said that it was doing more work than her to accomplish this vorish goal. Her modest bust slurped up and sucked in, her nipples go erect as they slide against wet, internal flesh and muscle. Her midriff and abdominal area being the next to follow, her not realizing Nova had been able to take on beings many times her pet's size, it shocking her still, even while under a calming siren spell, JUST how quickly she was being eaten alive! Already half of her body taken in once Nova had sucked the girl's wiggling body in, down and past her navel, and then her lower belly, finally at her ass, crotch, tip of tail, and lower butt-flaps. Her hands not even touching 'rock-bottom'? This not making sense as her head finally squishing wetly through with a sucking squelch, along with her breasts, not much left to go now.... "Oh my god... I.... I'm being eaten alive!" the mortal briefly contemplates verbally, and aloud. It just now beginning to mentally catch up with her.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:51 am

"I'll be sure to use that as an invitation to feed yourself to me in the future, if you are so keen on thinking about it, dear Samantha." Nova rang out in the mink's head once again, as she busied herself with getting her tongue between every one of Sammy's toes as nothing of the mink was outside the hungry goddess. Slowly the mink was slid down into the spacious stomach of the immortal, which from where she was, still left her with quite a drop until she would hit the digestive fluids pooled at the bottom. It was odd, as though her mistress was larger inside than her already large frame showed on the outside. "I do enjoy being polite to my meals and letting them go in me on their own terms." Again the Goddess's silky smooth voice was heard only to Sammy, deep inside her mistress's warm core.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:15 pm

For what was likely a slow and sensual consumption, for Nova... to the mink, it was all going by within what felt like the fleeting blink of an eye. Every moment was nevertheless splendid, that one gift, if not several, the demi could hold on to. The goddess wanted her to enjoy these moments, just as Goddess of Preds said she would. Inches of her just disappearing at a time, and as much effort as the mink could put into it, it hardly seemed like even half the effort Nova put effortlessly, into this. Her breasts were gone, abdominal walls licked, she was slurped and swallowed down, her legs likely nothing more than something that could be compared to, as noodles, her lower limbs too, fading, as if they'd never been. A girl who was hardly tiny but made to utterly vanish the moment all of her was contained inside of Nova's core. The mink wasn't even fully inside of this stomach, and somehow, beyond recollection and understanding, every last bit of her was felt, contained, inside of her mistress, she was warm, she was home. Her heart beating fast, even more so was she made to feel it as she was going in upside down, the blood pressure rushing to her head. Though there would literally be no other way Samantha could have fed herself to Nova, save she did so by her head.

Those words shared, each word heard, felt and experienced, undeniable. So many sexy teases, such claiming words. She would know, it wasn't a matter of if, it was simply only a matter of when Nova would decide to consume her little pet. All these concepts brand new to Sammy. It was likely, even for the rest of her life, even as many lives as she'd have after this, Nova would continue to amaze and surprise her, to show her things she could never expect to enjoy, or feel, nevertheless share, forever. It appeared from here on, and maybe towards eternity, as Samantha was her willing, loyal pet, Nova would be polite with her, would allow her to go into her, even on her own terms. It was a surreal but serene time, that they both, could enjoy each and every event, both to their own accord, with the same joint purpose, to feed more and make greater, the woman who would always accept and love her. Perhaps in many ways, the adult mink was looking to Nova as a parent or guardian figure. As hers were taken away from her at a very unfair moment, and needed age, it would only logically make sense.

Those pulsating walls, the heat, that powerful heartbeat, Sam couldn't explain it, in so many ways, it was so very perfect. Bringing peace to her heart. Like a loving, soothing massage. Her words now left to follow, she finally speaks back, for what felt a little while in pause of thought... "Well mistress. If the experiences I have to look forward to from here on unto forever are half as good as this, you'll never find an ounce of fight in me~" she sighed lightly, knowing by now, no matter what, Nova could hear her thoughts and her muffled, verbal words.
joeburp22181
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay