(Un)Fortunate Prey RP. (Nova and joeburp)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (Un)Fortunate Prey RP. (Nova and joeburp)

Postby Novaprime » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:51 pm

Nova smiled upon her two pets, her cock getting hard. The Goddess groped both Sam and Kendra, their breasts squishing in her hands, their nipples hard against the palm of those hands.
"I love this, you three will be amazing as my first harem girls, you two already make my loins soaked, adding a third girl that will also be picking out other pets to join us in a night of pleasure will make things more interesting than they have been for a while here." Nova spoke, it was almost time for Kendra to take her first steps into vore, the massive member laying on her front, resting between her breasts, was to be her first pred in this heaven. She and Sam had time to finish up, but then it would be the Goddess's turn to enjoy the Neko.

Donec panted, the sex was exciting for the Goddess. She gently groped Kassandra's massive breasts, having had no kitten to drink from them the breasts absorbed all the milk produced and became unnaturally large, not that the goddess minded. "My Kassi, will you indulge me in one more experience?" Donec asked, her fingers pushing deep into the thick breast flesh her Neko had. The Goddess was blushing as Kassandra looked up at her, watching her mistress intently. "Will... will you be my first... will you take my virginity?" The immortal spoke softly, the two may have shared a lot of sexual encounters, but this was different. The Goddess looked down at the cock of her Neko, the mother being a herm. Donec had yet to receive the appendage, and she felt as though it was time, their last hoorah before they are to be separated.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:38 pm

"I am grateful to be able to please you your grace," Kendra again spoke for the busied Samantha, having to use her mind, for her mouth on the other hand was busy being gently bitten, the cat girl getting closer and closer to a release as mixtures of feline and feminine sounds alike erupted forth from her maw. For being a virgin just before having met up with Nova, it was amazing how much skill Sammie had when it came to her literal gift of tongues. The way that oral appendage moved, not missing a single section of need and flesh. Though if one were to wonder why, it was easy for Sam without a delay of question. From Sam's point of view, she was merely making love to and pleasuring a best friend. The movements, well, they just seemed to flow naturally. Every last one of them felt by the entreated Neko. The girl in fact now bucking her hips, especially as Nova's hands were groping their breasts, squishing them about, moving their bodies a little this way, or that, depending on what pleased her. Kendra could no longer hold back. She lets out a sharp hiss, followed by an effeminate moan, her eyes roll into the back of her skull as drool comes out of the side of her lip. She gushes. Spraying out her feminine discharge. A sexual release in which the mink was only all to quick to make sure did not get wasted. She'd lick and lap and slurp up every last bit of cum she could, even the drops that escaped her, her tongue even licking a few ounces off of Nova's bed sheets. Herself moaning and grunting and making lewd oral noises as she was feasting hungrily at this all. Finally simmering down a bit a few moments later, calming, she gives Kendra's pussy a few more licks before looking back up into Kendra's eyes. The Neko left to smile back warmly at Sam, her hands never having stopped busying themselves caressing either Nova and Sam this entire event.

"Wow... you're so good with that tongue, that beautiful mouth. Thank you Sammie," Kendra said as she panted, trying to recover, her tongue sticking out of her maw a bit as could be expected from a cat like race as she basked post coitus laying her head back on Nova on her back. Samantha shook her head, "You have nothing you need to be overly grateful for honey. I took care of you when you needed me. You're my first and best friend. You mean as much to me as a little sister. Nothing could ever replace you. And yet our hearts are overfull with the joy of our mistress. Our goddess is good to us. It's so different to see you in this, more sentient light. Your intelligence only makes you that much more beautiful than you already were, and of course, Nova's heaven's change over your body. Perhaps it is you now who is the bigger 'sister'," Sam said in their mind space. Wanting Kendra to understand she expected nothing in repayment for all of her years of service to the Neko. If it was service at all. To Sam, it merely felt as if she was taking care of a needing family member. "I'd do it all over again if I had to. Without a question or a pause in thought dear Kendra... and let us not forget about our tender body guard... Iris" Sam smiled as she shared this mentally. Kendra would hear all of these words, feeling Sam's hands smooth over her, a few more tears fall from her eyes as she purrs deeply, more or less recovered from her sexual high by now. "I love you so much Sammie," Kendra said with a shaken voice, as even a few more tears flowed. Now. Both girls would ever treasure each other and do for one another, for eternity. Nothing withholding. And always would they seek to honor their goddess. Both girls go back to position themselves to be hugging either of Nova's sides, just cuddling with her on the bed. Sam taking Nova's back so Kendra could begin gently jacking her mistress' cock off. Licking up the length as it was right before her face. Her face filled with kindness and gratitude, lust and desire. She knew she'd soon see what it was like to be eaten alive by her care taker's penis.

Kassi was both large and virile and very much with offspring producing semen. She'd merely never had the need to use such a sex, as there was no one to use it with. But with such desire, such need, who was Kassandra Stevens to deny her mistress? Though Donec could rest assure that her pet loved her with all of her heart, and never had a plan to deny her of a single thing. Goddess of Death had been so loving, ever giving of her life and time. What was a simple repayment of the bodies. If anything, it was an honor and a privilege to take her mistress' virginity away from her. No words were needed, just a kiss placed against Donec's available cheek, a firm, pleased hug to follow into it whilst kissing. Kassi presented her breasts before her care taker, more of a suggestion, should the goddess wish to give suck whilst slowly being pleasured. She'd align herself with Donec, allowing her mistress to relax as much as possible. Guiding her cock to those folds, she'd lovingly and gently massage her there for a bit, smoothing her soft hands over Donec's neck and over her sex and between her thighs, and then without even a warning, her big, fat, feline cock, squished wetly into Goddess of Death's vagina. Not stopping until she'd gently hilt, even if it took an entire minute. She'd pause a time trying to give Donec a moment to catch up, to stretch if need be, before she'd gently pull out, only to squish the entire length back inside. Her eyes ever lovingly looking into Donec's from above as she manipulated Donec's body as much as needed, accounting for her own, she places a kiss atop her mistress' head. Slowly but surely now, she fucks, pulling out, only to push back in, her movements not going any faster yet, she would find a rhythm sooner or later, but for now, she'd allow Donec to just enjoy the feeling of having a cock within her folds, no doubt Donec's hymen had been pierced by now what with such a huge penis pushing past it. Her clitoris being forced to rub back and forth as the massive cock pushed it backwards and towards her hostess. "How are you feeling mistress?" Kassi said in a very loving, quite inner voice within Donec's shared mind space.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:19 am

Nova let out a soft chuckle, her pet was so eager. "My dear, you emptied my sack completely remember? Until I give it something to melt down, it won't produce cum. You jerking me off right now is futile, I appreciate your eagerness, but your energy could be more wisely used." The goddess spoke, petting Kendra on the head. With all the lustful touches from the Neko, her cock was almost the same length as the Neko was tall, and similarly thick too for that matter. To jerk her mistress off right now would take all of Kendra's energy, and for it to yeild none of the thick cream cum that she enjoyed so much, it would be wasted energy. "Perhaps it is time to send my special kitten into my sack, and give it a nice meal to devour. And of course, you will get to pick if you go feet first, head first, or ass first." Nova said smiling, her Neko sized cock was ready for its snack, as her tail wrapped around Sam like a snake.

"Aaah! Ahh!" Was all Donec could manage at the moment, she had never taken in such a thick, long appendage within her folds. Just Kassandra's gentle thrusts were enough to make the goddess cum again, her eyes rolling back and her mouth agape. It was tight inside the Goddess of Death. It was amazing that an eons old being would never have had proper sex, but lo and behold, Kassandra was taking her mistress's virginity right there and then, nothing between them except the small layer of sweat each was starting to have coat their skin. Similar activities had been shared between the two ladies, however nothing had prepared Donec for this shear pleasure she was feeling, it was paralyzingly wonderous, she couldn't control anything of her body, only involuntary actions like breathing, and the bucking of her hips against Kassandra's hips were the only things she could do.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:31 pm

If anything, it was merely Kendra trying to satisfy and to please Nova, while she may not expect any more release from her mistress, easily enough just playing with her, fondling her. Perhaps it was more so done to entice the cock which was soon to devour her, to do just that? To make her a more teasy, playful, wiggling meal? At any rate, there was love between these women, that was never a question. Though as Nova said it, Kendra wouldn't question her mistress way, perhaps there were other things the feline could do to show her love. She simply stopped what she was doing. Getting up and moving back from Nova somewhat. Awaiting her next command. With her view replaced with the one that had been before, from her vantage point it would allow her to see that the goddess' penis had grown to considerable lengths, far larger than what the Neko could have first anticipated, leaving her no doubt that it was both possible, and capable, of doing what Goddess of Preds would will it to. Finally hearing her mistress' words, Kendra smiled, taking it all in before she'd form an opinion. She would rather please her mistress Nova, to give the goddess what she'd desire more in this situation, but perhaps it could be considered offensive to deny the gift of choice. Finally she answered saying "I would if I should pick Nova. To be devoured feet first. I would wish to see you for as long as possible, I would desire to watch as I make a bulge within your flesh. This will be special, so my own eyes, I would prefer if they could see, until that is no longer a possibility," Kendra Stevens gave her opinion. As luck would have it, Samantha wasn't going anywhere.

Kassandra would press too long and hard, already feeling her mistress cum once. Yet somehow she felt Donec would desire a bit more pleasure. Gentle as she'd stay, hoping to give Donec a chance to recover some, before she'd begin again on a second bout, lest Goddess of Death were to ask her to cease. Kassandra would wish to give her added time. Whilst she understood this would not be a last moment, it was a special one. It was a time on her and Donec's existence, when they were together, where Kassi wanted her to have their time to cherish one another, for it to be a thing Donec could look back on with great pride. Her pet would do everything to try to make her first time, her best. After a time, lest Donec forbid it, the mother would work to begin again, thrusting hips, pushing deep, making love to her mistress anew. To passionately kiss her, to rock her, massage her entire form, wrap her tail around the god and rub and caress over her flesh. There was absolutely nothing Kassandra wouldn't do for the mother. Thought already starting to surface, even towards Samantha the mink. Wondering if there was another way she could repay the girl for so much love and service given to her daughter. It was no thing to take upon oneself the charge of a Neko. For Neko's loved for life, and always lived longer when they were cherished by a caring partner or what might be considered, a guardian. Her hands danced along Donec's flesh, caressing over the back of her neck, running those fine, soft, effeminate fingers over her scalp, ever so delicately, everything purposeful. The thrusts would get rougher, the penis working in ways Donec's sex had never felt before, Kassi's goal, a final dance of the sexes, wanting the mistress to have a final explosion. "Mmmmm~ I love you mistress... please relax... just one more time...." she listed to beg gently but sincere.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:44 am

"I see, you want to watch everything, that is perfectly fine my dear." Nova spoke softly, sitting up with Sammy still coiled up in her tail, the Mink able to see over the goddess's shoulder. Then she let her enlarged cock lay on the bed, its tip near Kendra's feet. "Now then, I see a tasty little kitty cock snack that requires gobbling. Wouldn't you agree Sammy?" The goddess continued, grinning seductively at the Neko sitting before her. The cock of her mistress had to be at least the same size as Kendra'a entire body, perhaps even larger.

Donec moaned and screamed, holding on tightly to Kassandra. With each passing moment she drew closer to her next climax, but it was tiring. The Goddess couldn't sit up anymore, and fell backwards into the bed, bringing the Neko in her arms with her, laying there as she took in the girth of the neko's cock with her pussy. She could feel every inch of the appendage, pulsing, preparing to launch its load. She was as ready as she could be, her entire body rocked with orgasmic energy as she came closer to her release.
Last edited by Novaprime on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:03 am

Samantha smiled as Nova continued to tease the feline, she had been there before. Yet both women knew they'd be there again, and again. This was Goddess of Preds heaven after all, and there was much feasting that still had to be done, and would be done forever more. Kendra purred at the sight as her mistress' cock got bigger and bigger, easily the size of her body, but the feline knew it to be even larger still. "Of course, I find your body very pleasing Nova, my lovely mistress. Who could know you and not love you? Who could know your body intimately, and not want to couple with you and enjoy everything you would give them? You are a gift to me and mine, you and yours, it is an honor to be before you presence, I thank you," Sammy spoke her peace, now watching what would happen next as Nova lined her cock slit up with the base of Kendra's soles, still held up within that firm tail's grasp. Kendra didn't want to rush this, but she wished to tease her devourer a bit, assuming Nova would enjoy it. The Neko rubbed the top of the cock, teasing all of the areas around the urethra, but the opening, making perhaps the penis to hunger for her even more. She murrs, sending a wink to Sammy, looking submissively towards her mistress, waiting to be subsumed at Goddess of Pred's leisure.

Kassy would love Donec strong and hard, her knowing that even though she'd see her mistress again, she wanted Donec's first time to continue being something she'd never soon forget. With the goddess soon pulling her in to her body a bit more, Kassandra only wrapped her body further around her mistress. Deeper and deeper she went, harder and faster. Kassandra finally reaching her spiking point, moving on to sexual abandon. The Neko had reached the point of no return, unless Donec asked her to pull back now, she'd give over to her more feral side and hump into her mistress with a pivoting thrust of her pelvis, pumping her hips into Donec and nearly crushing into her with her large, thick thighs. She finally hisses out as she screams, arching her back, she rolls her eyes, the whites soon only can be seen as she cums, ejaculating hard as her cock tip pierces into Donec's folds, painting the walls of her uterus white with her love and passion. She could only pray this was something Donec wouldn't soon forget. She pants and sighs after finishing her cumming bouts for over a solid minute. Basking in her post coitus, just enjoying the sheer thrill of it all, her body tingling with delight as she sighs, kissing her mistress up and down, purring as she finally closes her eyes and pulling Donec in for a spooning. Just her tightly for as long as she was allowed. Soon it would be time to move on. "That was perfect Donec. Thank you for that gift, I would hope as a return, I might give your womb the gift of life. I hunger to be by your side, but I can feel my daughter calling to me. I would see her again.." Kassy says as she pants, hardly recovered.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:26 am

“Mmm, I can’t wait to consume you Kendra, you are so much fun. You tease me in just the right ways.” Nova said to the Neko, her cock lunging out and engulfing the Neko’s feet, reaching up to the girl’s knees in a single motion. The goddess must have been hungering for this, to send the Neko to her fleshy ballsack, to become the beginning of a new load of cum. “You taste so fine, I am at a loss for words with just how delicious you are Kendra. Of course, with my balls being empty, you’ll take a long time to melt down. I’ll get to enjoy your taste for a long time as you get tumbled and churned inside, slowly my balls will kneed thick cum into your flesh, and as it penatrates your skin it will start to consume you, producing more cum which will penatrate deeper, and deeper, until nothing of You remains except a puddle of cum.” The goddess spoke, as her cock pulling Kendra in more, already midway up her super thick thighs. There was barely any bulge so far, the cock was just that large.

Donec panted, her womb filled to the bursting point with cum, thick warm cum that would invade her eggs and produce a child or two, making the Goddess of Death bring forth new life, an oxymoron to say the least.
“Kassi, my sweet sweet Kassi. I thank you, you have done so much for me, and to now gift me with a child to grow inside me, I couldn’t ask for a better partner. You’ve shown me what love is, I don’t know how else I can thank you.” Donec spoke, licking the sweat from under Kassandra’s tits, a habit of the Goddess, she loved the taste of Kassandra's sweat, and the feeling of her titty flesh on her tongue. “Your new mistress is... unique. She gets her powers by predation, either the act of someone nearby consuming someone or something, or doing the consuming herself. You will be consumed many times, by her, by her pets, your own daughter even. And sometimes you’ll do the consuming too. Your daughter is already highly respected by that Goddess, so you will be too just by being Kendra’s mother.” The goddess spoke after catching her breath, rubbing her bloated belly, sloshing the cum around inside her divine flesh. She just hoped that Kassandra would be able to accept having to be consumed and consuming others for the pleasure of her new mistress. What she didn’t really know was Kassandra had been a pred while living, so it was likely that Kassandra would fit right in the Predatory Goddess’s realm.
Last edited by Novaprime on Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:18 am

With such a huge cock, would Kendra be able to expect anything but what was occurring? It wasn't every day the Goddess of Pred's penis devoured a Neko, let alone one named Kendra Stevens, especially not a sentient version of the cutie pie. But today was that day, and it was about to happen right NOW! Kendra watches on as the mistress' cock slurped her in feet first, taking her soon to be up to her luscious, thick, gorgeous thighs! Kendra wasn't no shrimpy pie too, she was a big girl! Nevertheless, Nova's cock was that capable unit, that phallus and that urethra, that would indeed consume the lovely little lady in waiting. It felt like a wonderful massage, the portions engulfed thus far. Perhaps it was too early to tell, but was Kendra's padded feet touching cock bottom, or at least the inner bottom edge, of her mistress' scrotum sac? Such teasing temptation, such teasing words, as much as Nova said such things, did such things, Kendra was being answered back for all of her efforts.

Kassi was a bit surprised how quickly this new bout turned out to be. Between her and Donec, things always seemed to last forever. Now there life, while they'd always love one another, would never be the same again. Kassi would soon know a new mistress, how much ownership that would happen between the two gods, that remained to be seen, and it wasn't either, Kassandra's to worry about. Yet it did cross her mind at least once, if not a few times. Everything was uncertain now, nothing could Kassi rely on, nothing other than the love she had from Donec. These women forever changing each other, for the better, that much could be sure. "You've done more than I could ask for mistress, I only wish I could have you and Kendra at the same time. But are busy, you are needed where you are. Still. We can't say parting is sweet sorrow, for we will not forever be away from one another. You've been a good friend and a wonderful mistress above all else, and neither I can ever forget you. I'll pray for you every night, until we see each other after our first parting," Kassi promised.

Gently pulling out of Donec and rubbing her mistress' womb. A womb that would soon be budding with life, Donec's next generation. One Kassi would take great pride in being apart of it's creation. Kassi's thoughts turn to Kendra a bit more, wondering how her daughter was coming along in her version of heaven, in Nova's version. Was she as happy as Donec had made Kassi? What was it like in Goddess of Pred's kingdom and palace? Well, there was only one way to find out, the rest was up to these gods. "Ummmm~ It feels so good inside of you Nova," Kendra purred. Chills rolling up and down her spine, the way Nova described her pet's cessation was sending pleasure tingles through Kendra's crotch. Samantha watched on in excitement, giving Kendra plenty of space to enjoy their mistress. It was a lot to process for Kassi, just as Donec was thinking, though Kassi found the more she worried about things she couldn't control, the less power she felt like she had. She found it best just to let things happen as they would, as much as could be expected. Sufficient to say she wasn't lax, she was at least anxious.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:57 am

Nova moaned out, as Kendra’s wet cunt slipped past her cock tip, its juices were mouth watering to the goddess. Kendra could feel Nova’s cock purposefully rubbing tightly against her cunt and clit to force more of the Neko’s juices out, as her thick ass was pulled inside with a loud popping sound. Kendra felt her toes push out into a roomy space, instead of the tight urethra she was being pulled into, the Neko’s toes must have reached Nova’s ballsack, which soon would House the entirety of the Neko, as the cock swallowing her would not stop until she was packed away inside the balls that would churn her away.
“Kendra, you are amazingly tasty. I can’t believe just how meaty you are, so much flesh for me to take for my own uses. You just drive me crazy, like i can’t believe I lived this long without you.” Nova spoke, panting and moaning. Sammy saw the tip of Nova’s tail open, before it engulfed her breasts, sucking hard upon the Mink’s Mammeries, and just like Kendra, Sammy’s tits let loose from her nipples sweet creamy milk, sloshing around the mink inside the thick tail that coiled around her body.

“You will always have me dear, if you need to, I will visit your dreams. I’ll make sure you soak your sheets with cum before the sunrise.” Donec spoke, catching her breath. Her womb was completely flooded with cum, most of which would be absorbed and used as food for the Death Goddess, however the lucky few sperms managed to find eggs to fertilize, starting the new lives that were to grow inside Death herself. “Would you let me slip inside your cock, once more before our separation? I always loved how sticky it was inside right after you cum.” The goddess asked, Kassandra was a full on Pred when she was alive, and specialized in cock vore, yet the Goddess didn’t know that, she only knew that Kassandra could fit the goddess inside her meaty cock. Some nights Donec would sleep inside the Neko’s cock like a sleeping bag, her head poking out of the large tip while her feet dangled above the pool of cum at the bottom of Kassi’s scrotum.
Last edited by Novaprime on Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:10 pm

It was just incredible for Goddess of Preds to will about her pets so readily. Wanting something from them, she simply took it, by way of coaxing it directly out of their bodies. Neither mink nor Neko could put up any real resistance, Samantha soon finding her breast nipples' erect from the sensation of being milked. The woman didn't even know she was capable of giving milk at this stage in her life, yet Nova seemed to prove her wrong. Kendra moaned and panted as the god made her way over her thick thighs, huge ass and ample groin. The pleasure so good, the Persian could do nothing else but quake, bucking her hips as she came over and over again, just as Nova expected or relied on the fact she would. Kendra couldn't remember ever feeling so alive in her entire life, a strong contemplation that soon she'd be dead once again. Though Nova's appetite couldn't be helped, she was the devourer of many, and as Kendra and Samantha were direct pets of hers, they could likely expect she'd consume them time and time again. A victim of their own delicious flavor perhaps? Kendra's hands would rub over Nova's shaft tip over and over again, teasing the woman in her own way, wanting to elicit pleasure while the cock that surrounded her, consumed her.

Donec's last words brought even more peace to the concerned feline. She knew Donec could read her mind so any worry that was within her thoughts, was soon and easily enough squelched. The mother Neko was pleased knowing Donec would be able to visit her in different ways. Being the Neko was a huge horn dog, the sound of cumming at night even while she slept, seemed like a really nice idea. For such a gift, Donec could expect her Neko to lick her neck and cheek lovingly, as if in her own silent way of saying thank you. But gratitude was also welling up from inside of the large feline, there was no question who she loved in her heart. And it was Donec and Kendra. She'd yet to meet Nova, but if she knew Kendra was happy, than soon enough she figured she'd fit right in. It would just take time and a little bit of patience. "It would be an honor my mistress, It's been too long since our last chance," Kendra purred, refusing to make the goddess wait.

The mother Neko wouldn't know what was going on inside of Donec's body, all she could picture was a future generation, she'd be glad to know that the gallons of cum weren't just being used as breed, but also as nutrition to feet the one she loved, the one she knew loved her back. Her strong arms positioned the recovering goddess as she maneuvered her place on Donec's bed to be at her mistress' feet. Her cock grew substantially, the urethra yawned opened wide, she was now at an angle Donec could see herself more readily be consumed by her loving pet's cock, Kassandra was going to gobble her up. With a shove, with a suck and a pull, Donec's legs began to slip away inside of the mother Neko, gulping her already up to her knees. Kassi got a bit more aggressive, her cock flexing and pulsating as she lost a little bit of control, it felt so good, her body a bit more greedy, her consciousness knowing she'd have to leave Donec for a while, it would begin to swallow feet of the girl at a time, soon sucking the mistress in up to her breasts. Kassi leans over a bit more, massaging her god's breasts, gently pinching her nipples teasingly, then she goes to stuff in both breasts, kneading them into her cock hole, with a lovingly smile and a final grunt, Kassandra pulls all of Donec's body within her phallus.

Donec's feet and ankles and knees pushing into Kassi's huge conjoined scrotum sac, and as all know, predators sacs are connected to their cocks differently than normal penis. With a few more heavy pulls and sucks, Kassi pushes down hard on her mistress from the outside, soon Donec gently splashes inside of Kassi's empty sac. Soft, warm, just as she remembered it. The cock ring just above her soon seals shut tightly overhead, Kassi's cock just reacting as it normally would. Wanting to keep Donec safe. 'I love you mistress Donec. We should rest now,' she purred continually, her tail flicking back and forth as she gathered the bedding and pulled it up over them, soon closing her eyes, it wasn't long before Kassandra was fully asleep. She would dream of everything her and Donec had experienced together. She would adore the thoughts of seeing her daughter again. She was grateful now, she wasn't really having to choose one over the other, and that Donec would ever be so close if the Neko mother would need her or just want her desperately. Learning she could see her in her dreams while she was away, it was like the icing on a perfect dessert, Kassi could have her cake and eat it too. Donec was the best mistress she'd ever had. It would be hard for the mother Neko to try and have that get replaced by another goddess.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:46 pm

“My little cock snack sure loves to play, good thing my cock loves to play with her food.” Nova spoke, her cock tighten around the Neko as her belly slipped inside, disappearing from the world. Soon after that both ample breasts squeezed past the ever tightening tube that would soon claim all of Kendra, her arms forced above her head as her shoulders were taken inside. Her hard nipples so far were the only thing that showed bulging through the hungry phallus. As the Mink was milked, she watched in excitement as her friend’s arms were slurped up, now the only way to know anyone was inside the cock were the two nipples poking hard against the thick and tight flesh. As Kendra traveled down the cock, her nipples were pulled on by the flesh pulling her deeper, acting like lips to suck out the milk that had quickly replenished inside the Neko’s mammary flesh, flowing down the cock into her awaiting destination. The Neko felt her knees pass the sphincter that would seal her inside the scrotum chamber until the cum she would be churned into was ready to be released into someone else. Her current matter would remain sloshing around her mistress’s scrotum until one day the goddess would require sexual release. Perhaps Kendra herself will be the one to serve that need, and once more be one with a previous life of hers. Maybe by that time Nova would claim her as a mate, and they would use Kendra’s current matter to fill her future self’s womb and create new life. The ideas were limitless, as her mistress could seemingly do everything, so long as someone nearby was consuming, or consumed, by another.

“Don’t you wish you could join her, Sammy? I wish I could let you join her, however, we have errands to run.” Nova said, turning her attention to the Mink, who’s breasts were still letting loose milk to the hungry tail that held her. She could see where the tail met Nova’s back, right between her shoulder blades. As her milk was pumped inside her Mistress, Sammy would wonder if the tail led to the same stomach that Nova’s mouth led to, or if there were more than one stomach hidden away inside the larger than life goddess that owned her. “I could however give my cock something to wash this snack down with, she is quite parched you see, and she loves having some nice milk with her snacks.” The goddess spoke, making Sammy realize her breasts were not stopping their milk production as of now, and they would expand to inhuman sizes if she wasn’t milked until she stopped producing, as when the tail slowed its sucking, her breasts grew in size.

“Kassi, remember when I told you I always wondered how it felt to die? I want you to consume me. Use me for your next load. You can churn me away, melt me down. I’ll be just fine, and so will our offspring, I’ll return exactly as I was before you melt me, I just want to experience my end just once, just to know how it feels.” Donec said, pushing against the thick scrotum flesh that encased her, that would soon reduce her into basic sperm cells, a new load to send into another mate, to begin a new set of life. Perhaps that Mink girl that protected Kendra, she seemed deserving of a reward, and what more could the mother Neko give than a fresh batch of spunk made from her immortal lover? “I wouldn’t want to see myself any other way, than right here curled up within your loving ballsack, used as nothing but fodder to make new life, a fitting way for death to meet her maker, in a process that will eventually create life. Sleep my Kassi, let the sound of your strong balls churning my fragile body into your cock cream lull you to slumber.”
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:26 pm

Kendra was beginning the very end of one journey, starting out a foot on one brand new. Going from the goddess' bed side chambers, to the inside of her phallus, than her nuts. The mistress was even warmer inside, Kendra Stevens quick to learn just how much so. The heat, the pulsating walls of muscle, the churning, there was no question about it now. The Neko was cock food, and sooner now than later, she'd be nothing more than another release, an ejaculation made up for a time that would be chosen later, for Nova to release it. Inch after inch of the girl disappearing, it was as if this were both meant to be, and soon, to be as if she'd never not been inside of Goddess of Preds' scrotum. Stomach than midriff than bosom, erect nipples would poke and scrape down Nova's phallus and fleshy tube, likely giving an untold amount of pleasure to the doting mistress. Kendra made sure to wiggle just as much as possible, trying to go hard at it, even taking her cock and fucking the inside of Nova's pole, finally ejaculating hard being so pent up and of all the feelings Nova was making happen to her, her cream and her cream were washing down such a head and a length and into a scrotum sac, what beautiful cum and milk. And then with a final slurp, the hands are gone... the body trailing down like a beautiful apparition, like a ghostly silhouette... then gone. Kendra soon found herself fully tucked away inside of the biggest nutsac she'd ever felt, and the biggest one Samantha had ever seen!

"Alas mistress, I am sure things need to occur at what ever rate you would chose it. You love me well, you care for my friends, you help Kendra in ways I've never been able to before. And soon the Neko will have her rightful mother, and there will be no more need for me to be her guardian. I will miss the days I had, I will cherish them, it will break my heart. But of course I could never replace the love and space a mother gives a child. There is only so much I can expect. I am but a mink, an even more prey type like being, certainly my space in Kendra's heart can only last so long." For Samantha, having Kassi come would be hard. The mink had always seen herself as a big sister and a mother to Kendra, but now, as Kendra was a sentient thoroughly, as her own flesh and blood would be seeing her soon, she realized all she was ever, was a steward over a Neko goddess. A woman who came from a broken family, she could only hope for so much. She'd had some hard times with Kendra, but most and nearly all, were beautiful. Almost it would feel, as if a part of her heart was dying today as the realization of everything came cementing back within her brain, two fold. Just a pet to a god, a woman Kendra would no longer need. A cast away from her family. A fifth wheel on a four wheeled car. When Sam had said all of this, was thinking all of it... It was tearing Kendra apart inside. She was now conflicted, not seeing what it would be like from Samantha's angle before, to have Kassi come and live in their heaven. She knew Sam was happy for her, but still, she also knew what Sam had done, and how she was feeling now. So many sleepless nights, holding Kendra through loud thunder storms. Feeding her, clothing her, always being the one she could come to when ever there was a problem. The guardian to scare the boogeymen away... That had been Sam. Had been.

Kassi was happy in her own heaven, grateful more than ever to have her mistress with her. So loving, Kassandra could say Donec had changed her just as much as the Neko mother had been changed by Goddess of death. Even now, feeling the love and life flowing inside of her and through Donec. These women had shared something so special, it would be a bond that only further strengthened Kassi's love for Donec. "It would be an honor and a privilege my dear mistress. You've given me so much. You know all you need do is but ask, your pet, your lover, your best friend, will always be there for you in any way she can..." Kassi rubbed over her nut sac. Obeying her mistress' will. Soon she finds herself asleep, more exhausted and tired than she had first realized. So much fun had happened between the two. Two good ruttings and atop that, even a beautiful cock vore. A gift for two, a mutual experience for a goddess and her loving, doting pet. As the Nekomatta sleeps, her sex begins to go to work, moving over time to help expel the life from inside of her sacred, family jewels. The interior naturally heating up, and as physically attached as Donec had allowed herself to be to this mortal, soon, even the goddess of this realm, would know what death felt like. An endearing promise, what they had shared today, would not be forgotten, neither could it ever, be fully erased. All would eventually be as it once was. Donec to be made whole, and what ever child, or children, Donec would bear, precious as they'd grow within the god's belly. Hotter and hotter it grew, the churning nature of the nuts squishing and kneading over death during the slumber the mother had. Like a churning vat that made milk into butter, Donec was being processed. What once was a goddess, was now melting and thickening into a heavy, white paste. A cum-sauce that would eventually be dumped inside of Samantha's womb, unbeknownst to the mink. Eventually, there was nothing left of the goddess, her core churning down to the point it was softening out, and then there.... there was nothing but cream. No goddess. What would be become of her next?
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:06 pm

“Sammy, you and Kendra will always be close. I saw how you both made love to each other, you two are entwined in a love that rarely appears. The love of two that have carried each other through thick and thin. If you want her, you can love her. I was planning on seducing her myself, but if you want I will leave her to you. You deserve whatever you want, you have earned that right.” Nova spoke, her tail releasing the mink’s tits, which started to expand heavily with the milk they were producing from Nova’s magic. “Now, why don’t you skip those melons down my cock so I can milk you, my cute little Mink?” The goddess spoke as her tail uncoiled the milk making Mink.
Nova’s ballsack was beginning to churn, and the milk and cum from Kendra had pooled around the Neko cock snack, but she wasn’t getting reduced yet, perhaps her goddess was going to wait and savor her Neko.

“Sleep Well, my sweet Kassi.” Donec said as she was being reduced into Neko jizz, Kassandra’s balls were very effective in their processing of the Goddess, and with just a quick squeeze, nothing was left but the thick white cum that Kassandra would use to fill her next mate, the lovely mink that protected and raised her daughter. The Neko would smile in her sleep at that thought, yet another virgin she will get to pump full of cum, and she won’t have to worry about cock gobbling her either, likely the predator goddess that would take her had revival powers, and she was quite the hungry mama. Her cock could never be satisfied.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:07 pm

"No mistress, it's fine whom she chooses to love, I don't love her in that way. She's gorgeous beyond measure, don't get me wrong. But what we had, was like family. I can't expect her to remain in that shell and frame of thought she once held to when she was of a more simple mind. She is made sentient through your grace and your kingdom for a reason. I cannot be selfish and try to thwart her progress any longer. I will find my mate, but now is not the time. It doesn't feel right, not yet. And never with Kendra. Not for her dear heart, not for the love we once shared as mink and neko, it is perhaps because of all of this, I'm not drawn to her in such a way. I grieve over my stewardship. I grieve selfishly over all of the memories we once shared with each other. We can't go back to what we had before. The day you whisked us away from what place we used to call our home, our earth, our apartment, the schools we used to attend. We're here now, under your walls, in your dimension mistress. You've given me much, I should stop worrying about me and being so selfish," Sammy bowed her head, once again going silent. Immediately Samantha did as she was told, "Right away mistress," she spoke as she went straight into action. Moving her left and then right breasts over and in, until they squished within Nova's urethra. Her mind still heavily weighed down and burdened, but she wouldn't trouble Nova or Kendra about it again. Her heart was turned towards her first home, the family that had abandoned her. She had so many questions.

Inside of Nova's scrotum sac, Kendra gasped aloud but cried silently, hearing all of the words the mink had spoken. To Kendra though, while Sam could never replace her mother, Samantha couldn't be replaced either. She'd been a guardian in her mother's stead, never leaving her alone. And more than anything, she'd been like a big sister. Biting her bottom lip as she both felt and heard the bitter emotions of loss, in Samantha's tone, she knew Sam had suffered even more than she did in life. As respectful as she remained to Goddess of Preds. Kassandra was well asleep by now, hearing Donec's prior words just before she'd fallen to slumber. A stirring inside of her, something she couldn't place, it seemed, someone was unhappy. She wasn't sure why. Maybe it was just an impression, maybe it was in her imagination. But she had a dream, Kendra had been sitting alone, on top of a hill, overlooking the city they used to live in, before Kassi died. Her face was turned away, looking out over the city lights. Kassi could hear sobbing, but in her dream all she could do was listen and not speak. Her heart had been filled with concern and compassion. Not realizing that even as she dreamt, Kendra in her own reality, in Nova's heaven, was crying even now. So strong had her motherly intuition been it reached across the realms and dimensions. Meanwhile, Donec was now but a memory of her prior self inside of the Nekomatta, where the feline rested in Death's paradise, for just a while longer, before she'd finally be ready leave at her mistress' call.
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:12 am

“You are wrong in thinking that you should not be selfish, Sam. I expect you to be selfish, crave you to be. You are in my domain now, and all my other pets will be selfish when they gobble you up. You too must be as selfish as them. You take what you want, what your heart wants. You and Kendra, you two may not wish to marry each other, but I still want you to show each other the love that you have, I want you two to share in my heaven together, understand?” Nova spoke, her voice booming even though she wasn’t yelling. She was disappointed in Sammy, she though the mink had figured out that she could have whatever she wanted, she could have her Neko’s love and anyone else’s. She was here for all eternity, there was time for many lovers, many mates, and many meals. “You made Kendra sad, I know she still wants to love you, even if I end up being her mate, she still wants your love, craves your touch. She wants to repay her mink for all those days and nights you loved her, the only real way she can, by showing you just as much love back, in her own special way.” The goddess said, her silver eyes turning red, she was mad, no pets were to ever know sadness once they were hers, and Sam caused Kendra a lot of sadness. “Unless, of course, you don’t wish to remain here. You are bonded to my soul, but that doesn’t mean the next time I eat you, you’ll return. You will do as I wish, Mink, this is your only warning” Sam heard her goddess angrily say in her mind, so that Kendra wouldn’t hear the mistress be angry.

Donec’s soul floated around inside Kassandra’s body for awhile, exploring the Neko she loved so much. Her breasts in particular, huge empty chambers that once held milk destined for Kendra’s belly, yet all that milk was converted into breast flesh, Donec could only hope that one day she would get to taste the sweet elixir that once was produced inside her Kassi’s breasts. After almost an hour of exploring the internals of her Neko, the Death Goddess started to Reform herself, her reformed body exactly as it was before Kassi’s great balls churned her away like just another prey bitch Kassi would take regularly. The goddess snuggled with her Neko, and for the first time, she felt sadness, knowing that soon her Kassi wouldn’t be staying with her. But, she knew she would join her many times, and she always had the unfortunate daughters of Kassi that never managed to find a family, she can always take them and keep them as pets. Drifting off to sleep with her head firmly planted between Kassi’s bodacious breasts, Donec smiled, knowing she would never be without her Kassi, even if they were separated.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:39 pm

Kendra continued to weep, not sure if things could get any better for her friend Samantha. The Neko wasn't the all powerful being of this heaven, but she couldn't imagine a life without the mink. Not only just being by the mink, but by Samantha allowing her in, even after her mother returned. "I just wish I could make Sam see I don't want to replace her. No body can, my mother and Nova have their own place in my heart, but Samantha is the other part. Without her, I'm just half of a person," Kendra had said in her mind. The dark mink had given her so much, all she wanted to do was give back everything she could. Even if that meant loving Sam a little bit more each day, to render back something for a priceless debt. Sam did hear her mistress' words. Thinking as she had, about things, all wrong. In her past life, it had been ground into her skull, even by her father, even by her mother, there was no room in life for selfishness. So much to the point, Samantha gave even more than everything she had, until she could no longer go home. A personal flaw perhaps, but it was one she had to bear the cross of nonetheless, abuse often left deep scars. Sam had continually given, she gave until she couldn't give any more. The moment Nova took these pets of hers to her own heaven.

So much had changed for her, but many things still lingered in her heart. One thing she had never realized, she had kept so much in as she had been numb to emotion, and not in a healthy way. She had never really, fully recovered from her childhood. She had only dealt with what she had at that moment. She began to break down, bawling, sobbing, balling herself up on Nova's mattress, hiding her face while she wept bitterly, everything she felt like she'd lost, it didn't make sense to her. Why her? Why didn't she deserve a fucking home. A fucking family. And parents that weren't so fucking dysfunctional, she had to be like the caregiver of all! It was now, for the first time in her entire life, she was allowing these feelings of rage, of frustration and of utter selfishness, flow through her! Her cry was so sad, it only made Kendra cry even more as she heard it, though this time, Kendra was crying aloud. So much pent up sadness, for that moment, even the walls of these heavens could not touch it. Samantha had much more to process than she first believed. It was as if these heavens were forcing her to deal with her past problems, before she could be made whole, as if Nova's commanding of her selfishness to come out, came full circle. Feeling like a third wheel, less than important to everyone, even in her entire life. Even if she meant the world to Kendra. Even to Nova, here in Goddess of Preds domain.

Meanwhile in Death's domain, Kassi slept well and dreamed deep, her dream shifting away from Kendra's despair, even as Donec loved her in her sleep. She could feel her all around her, even inside of her, Kassandra could not explain it. But she felt peace. It was as if the mother had been visited in her dreams, or that at least Donec had seen them, her sadness of heart for Kendra. For comfort would wash over her, and her stirring body, her small mewing and her tail's and ear flicking, almost immediately had their cessation of movement. With a deep sigh, Kassandra was once again filled with memories of Donec, everything they'd shared. A smile reappearing on her face as she dreamt. Not knowing that even while she slept, her mistress reformed to her utter and flawless beauty, even her first perfection, before any of the last of their prior fun had first happened, excluding Donec's pregnancy and full womb. A wonderful thought, that all of Kassi's children could be loved, even as she was loved, by Donec. That they could all be taken care of, all while she had the promise that soon again, she'd be able to be with Donec, and in many ways, never truly leaving her through their shared measure Donec would give her precious pet. As Donec laid with her, as if part of her natural portions now, that without, felt bare and naked. Instinctively she wraps her arms around Donec as her hands find their place comfortably over the goddess. Somehow nuzzling her face into Donec's neck, purring soundly, rather loudly, likely another facet of Kassi, Donec had come to know and get used to. Kassi finding peace in Donec's smell.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:07 am

Nova grasped Samantha’s head with a glowing hand, her powers helping release all of Samantha’s built up emotions, calming the mink. “I give my pets one thing. Paradise. Eternal Paradise. No matter the costs, I will give all of my pets their Paradise. You too, will have it, Samantha. You just need to accept your past is just that, your past. Your present and future, are under my guardianship. You have no fears here, no sadness will fill your heart. You just have to do as I say. You can always reflect back on your past, you just cannot let it control you.” Nova spoke, making the mink look her in the eyes. The goddess’s eyes were back to their mystical silver hue. “You do not get to just let Kendra go, she isn’t looking to replace you sweetie, her mother joining us, will only add to our fun. And what would Iris say if she saw her friends split apart from one another? She wouldn’t take too kindly to that. You matter to these girls so much Samantha, so chin up cutie, you have a lot of love to spread around.” The goddess declared, her voice bringing revelation to the mink, that Kendra wasn’t going to replace her when her mother joined them, it would instead bring them even closer, and when Iris joined too, they would have their own group classes above Nova’s regular pets, they would be a Harem for the Goddess, doing what they pleased to any of the pets Nova kept in her realm. They were so close, that she felt the need to reward them in such a way, but they would have to remain as close if not closer, or else the goddess could just as easily revoke their special status.

Donec entered Kassandra’s dream, watching her Neko enjoying a large meadow, her mental imagery of the joyous memories she and Donec shared. The Goddess watched from afar, just taking in the happiness eminating from the dream, her sweet Kassi would be leaving her, but the Neko had important things to attend to, and so did the Goddess. Now was a time not to grieve separation, but to reflect on the happiness they had found together, and would continue to find every time they would meet again. Perhaps the separation would bring them closer, each time they met again would be like their first time, falling for each other all over again. And there was Donec’s full womb. The Goddess felt the fertilized eggs, all three of them, they were all destined to accomplish great things in the name of their mother, maybe one day even take their mother’s place as the Goddess of Death. But Donec sighed, thinking far into the future was both a gift and a curse. She saw there would be suffering for her daughters, but they would push through, and create equal if not massively more amounts of joy and pleasure. Without suffering, there is no relevance of happiness.
“Kassi~ aren’t these flowers amazing?” The goddess finally spoke up, appearing next to the dream form of the Neko, this dreamscape was peaceful, eternal bliss reigned supreme here, all of Kassi’s memories of Donec, her mistress, her goddess, her friend, her lover, the mother of her next children, all of their time shared together made this dreamscape, no matter what, they could always see each other here in their slumber.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:43 pm

Samantha would cry for a while longer, still processing all of this. But Nova's comfort, her touch, her looks and her words, were making a huge difference in the mink's sorrow and her worry. Feelings of Kendra and feelings of Goddess of Preds, feelings of Iris and ideas, what they'd shared together, all of this new life, slowly swallowing up the old, not leaving soon to be enough room to let alone, hold on to any past negative emotions. It wasn't to say none would ever return, as she might reflect on her past from time to time, while living in this place, her new home, but sufficient to say, Kassi's soon arrival, didn't hold such negative connotations for her. There was never a doubt the feline's mother was likely very beautiful and kind, it was just for Sam, where she might fit in the grand picture and scheme of things. Though she worried for not. And as she began to simmer down, as she began to sob less, Kendra's sensitive ears began to pick up on that, knowing what was going on around here was positive, and that even if slowly, surely, Samantha would be feeling better. Period point blank, the Neko just couldn't picture a life without the mink in it. She'd been there every step of the way, just before meeting Nova, and still, even after, she'd loved the Persian. How could Sam had ever thought such things about herself? Kendra wondered in her mind.

Kassi would surprised when she finally sees Donec in her dreams, but her presence wasn't any less welcomed, and began to dawn on her mentally, that this method, was indeed the way in which the two could be close together, even when physically far apart. Donec was making this dream so real. The smells, the sounds, the feelings, everything was so magical. Kassandra took a moment to catch the scent of the flowers as Donec had pointed it out, breathing the smell in deeply, closing her eyes, she'd purr in her dream and even in real life, as she drempt. There was no sadness allowed in this dream, and what ever quake of emotion she had felt her daughter have in where ever she was, mother would soon be coming to make things right. She'd be there for comfort and love, and for what ever Kendra needed. She'd yet to meet the care taker and savior of her daughter Kendra, but soon enough she'd make a point to do just that. After all, they two, would be spending quite a bit of time in Nova's heavens together. Kassi would make sure Sam would never forget her. Her place with Kendra, and just how important the mink was to everyone. Maybe even through a bit of lust, vore and tough love~ But mother's will would always be paramount and adamant. Nothing short of the best would these little darlings receive.

"They are quite lovely mistress, so here is where we meet when we are not off the flesh, and worlds apart. So wonderful. Than, when my head is not laid down to sleep, I'll look forward to seeing you here. Our dear Kendra calls, I heard a soul quake. I'm not sure how I know this. Call it mother's intuition perhaps. There is some wrongs that need righting. There are many questions that need to be answered," Kassandra spoke her peace as she drempt. "You are just as beautiful to me here as you are in real, waking moments..." Kassi finally purred again. Sam finally moved to the point where she would no longer cry, looking into those silver eyes. "Thank you mistress, for your love and understanding. I will do my best to be worthy of it and Kendra's. I look forward to the day I get to meet this feline's parent. I'm sure she's quite lovely and kind," Sam finally speaks in a quiet but unshaken voice as she recovers slowly but finally. Sam's mind goes back to thinking about Iris again. What she was doing these days. Where she might be. If she was happy. If she missed Kendra and herself.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:43 pm

“Well, we have places to go now Sammy, with my snack packed away in my sack. We might as well get a move on.” Nova said, patting her large, but small for holding an entire Neko inside, ballsack. A snap of her fingers stopped the mink’s breasts from making more milk and expanding, the milk disappearing completely, leaving Sammy how she was before Nova’s magic messed with her biology. The Goddess stood up, standing in front of her mirror as she admired her newly gained mass from her consumption of her pets, and at the slight enlargement of her ballsack from Kendra’s form being contained inside, destined to slowly churn away into cum. “My dear Mink, you may get dressed. We will be retrieving Iris and your apartment first. I expect you to remain nude as you move around my castle, however when you are in your apartment once it is move here you may wear your clothing like you are back in your realm. And of course, you’ll have to strip for me to tease, so when you are in my chambers, you’ll likely have clothing on. I will also eat you with clothing on at times, however it will be clothing I provide, I don’t want to destroy any of your processions, I can’t replace clothing once I digest it, the mass from it goes into my tail, digesting fabric is how my tail grows, and she doesn’t let me take that mass back.” The goddess spoke, a wave of her hand and a pair of tight panties appeared on her crotch, containing her now limp and minimized cock, and her churning sack, the first little drop of cum had been made, landing in Kendra’s bellybutton. She felt what could only be described as tiny bites as the sperm cells attacked her flesh, beginning her processing into a nice cum puddle to slosh around her mistress’s sack. It would take a few hours for enough cum to be made from Kendra’s body to quicken the processing, as each sperm cell could only consume one cell from the Neko, and produce a single new sperm cell before consuming a new one. Kendra would get melted down cell by cell, feeling only the tingles as the sperms eat her up.

“Kassi, I wish we could stay here forever, but your new mistress will be arriving soon, so we only have a little time to ourselves here before we have to wake up. Is there anything special you would like to do, that we couldn’t normally do in the real realms, this dream realm has no limits to the possibilities we have. Maybe this lovely cock of yours could instead be mine, and you get to be the one to churn up into cum.” Donec said, standing right in front of Kassi, their breasts squishing together they were so close. Her hand stroking Kassi’s cock, feeling it twitch from the sudden attention it was receiving.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:24 pm

Samantha didn't waste any time, nodding her head as Nova gave her command. Slipping back on what she held before she'd grown naked to pleasure Kendra and enjoy her time with Goddess of Preds on their bed. It wasn't long before she was fully clothed. Though she could note her breasts were soon back to normal, and as Nova had already snapped her fingers, things were as they should normally be. Being told how things would more work in Nova's heavens, Sam nods with a smile, being respectful of her mistress' wishes. She'd do her best to remember the order of everything, but might likely need a few reminders. It did feel a bit complex. It appeared their next task would be to fetch her and Kendra's and Iris' old apartment, as if perhaps... merely snatching it off of the face of the earth, as if it had never existed on that planet before? It would be a wonder, Kendra had never really met up with anyone else from the place, should there be other tenants that lived there before, would they too join at Nova's kingdom? Would Goddess of Preds immediately eat anyone who lived there, allowing them only to ever be a part of her, and never reform? "I'm ready as I will ever be now mistress," Sam said as she bowed her head, clearly able to see Nova's readiness as she put on some clothing to hold her cock and sac.

Kendra was inside experiencing things for the first time. So many firsts happening around this place, left and right. But it could be expected, there would likely still be many firsts that remained for this group of people, these mortals in an immortal plane, these girls who now lived in the mansions of a goddess, one specific Goddess of Preds. It was unlike anything she could comprehend, maybe even explain with her words, how it all felt. So gradual was the change inside of Nova's body and all around her. Churning walls that only churned ever so slightly, cum droplets that would only change a Neko's bodily composition, cell by cell by cell. What a strange thing to fathom, all Kendra could really do was have these moments of her life. Choices already been made, a body already fully ingested. But it wasn't bad, Kendra wasn't feeling abnormal agony or pain. Perhaps as a gift from the mistress that she wouldn't so? Or maybe more hell would be list to feel ahead of these current moments. What ever the case may be, Kendra was no longer in charge, not that she'd ever been. Even a tag-along between Sam and Iris. She would remain obedient and subservient for the rest of her days.

"Understood mistress," Kassi said softly, having mixed emotions about everything. Both good and bad, but mostly good. Everything would soon be as it was before she had been ran over by a car and taken from her babies. Soon she'd be seeing Kendra again. She could only imagine for all of the loss Kendra suffered, how badly, how very grateful she'd be to see her parent again. There would be tears for certain, even if they would not last, they would be strong, just as the will that bonded people together as family. "A grand idea mistress, but all of your ideas always were, they always have been, I am sure they will remain so," she murred, hugging and pulling into Donec. Surrendering to her mistress, what ever her whim would be. Prepared for Donec to take her length and use it to her own desire, for their mutual experience. All of this done whilst in that dream scape. If anything, this was a perfect way for the two to get used to how things would work when they were away, physically, from one another, at least in the waking world. Strange how tangible this dream felt. Donec's breasts indeed felt squishing up against her naked, furry form. It was just as real as real could be though. Smells, sights and sounds. This was Donec's domain, and she'd do as much as she pleased. Kassandra was excited and looked forward with a longing to all.
joeburp22181
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay