(Un)Fortunate Prey RP. (Nova and joeburp)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (Un)Fortunate Prey RP. (Nova and joeburp)

Postby Novaprime » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:19 pm

Nova smiled at the mink, petting her on the head, before reaching down slowly and gently picking up Kendra, making sure she was totally aware of her movement. She carried the Neko bridal style, giving her belly rubs.
"You shouldn't thank me, you should thank your Harpy friend when I come back from retrieving her. She offered her servitude to me in exchange for sparing you two. She shall accompany you in your eternal bliss in my care." The goddess spoke, smiling down at the Neko in her arms. "I know somebody that would love a giant fish for breakfast. Isn't that right Kendra?" She said, starting to walk into the castle, motioning for Sammy to follow. The grand castle seemed to be made of gemstones, it shined and glowed in such mystical ways, the dawn sun shimmering through leaving rainbow colored light all about. As Nova walked, many of the women noticed her and tried to get her attention, to have her gaze upon them, but they soon noticed the two necomers she had. Deciding to let their mistress carry on, the women of all species, color, size, went back to their business. Nagas slithered along, A Neko pounced around, harpies fluttered up and down, Arachnids swung from their webs, slimes bounced and oozed along, and even a dragoness walked among the women, one of the most feared predators in all the world, a pet of the goddess she prayed to for good hunts.
"I hope you two will be able to make yourselves at home. By this time tomorrow, I will have the apartment you lived in teleported here, so that you will still have your possessions, your way of life before me shall stay roughly the same. Of course instead of your careers you had, you will be busy with pleasing me. Perhaps among my many pets you may find a mate? It has been awhile since we had a new baby in the group." Nova said leading Sammy to the dinning hall, all while giving lovely belly rubs to Kendra.
Last edited by Novaprime on Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:13 pm

Kendra would sniff the air, reading for any threats as Nova began to pick her up. Still scared mentally, she'd at least no longer hiss or hide. She was just very cautious. Kendra feeling tingles of chills and warm goosebumps moving over her entire frame as her belly was scratched and pet. She'd purr, but her face would not take on any expression. Not allowing herself to lower her guard. And while she couldn't hurt the goddess, Kendra's claws were ready to come out at scratch, if she felt threatened. It was progress at least.

Sammy was curious, slightly turning her head. But she listened to Nova with respect. Her eyes lighting up somewhat, growing slightly bigger. Clenching her teeth. Wait? Nova was the the goddess Iris was referring to when she ran away? It began to click now. Coming together like pieces of a puzzle. Samantha didn't like the idea of Iris's life changing, just so it would benefit them. But quite literally, Iris was the only reason they were now even alive. So. Nova wouldn't have spared them, save the prayer Iris had offered, and the freedom she'd been willing to give up?

Could be worse things she'd guess. Maybe the Goddess of Preds believed she needed to eat, or just did it because she wanted to, or perhaps it was just fun? Question was, as it was floating around Sammy's mind... Would she really have just as soon devoured Kendra and herself, without a second thought? Had it not been for the deal? Some of it made sense, some of it now. Nova seemed so relaxed and calm. A goddess in her nature. How could she be so casual about ending someone else' life?

Fast forwarding a bit. Sammy's mind turns towards everything being shared. Wanting to gain the goddess' favor, and not look at the sparing of her life, as something unappreciated. She nods her head. "I'll be glad to see her again goddess. I will tell her then. Thank you," she says plainly, bowing her head. At the very least, they were alive after all, and Kendra was being taken care of. That was Sammy's biggest concern. Nova could harm her if she wanted to, but she could only beg and hope, if something were to go array, Kendra would be left in peace, and whole.

But such things were always on a leader's mind. Yet here. Samantha felt out of place. She was no longer a head of anything. How could she be a leader? What was Sammy supposed to do with her life now, if she couldn't look out for someone else? It's was all she'd ever done.

Wait... what? Kendra perked her ears up, sniffing. If there was one thing that 'talked' louder than praise or petting, it was food. Being Kendra was more feral and instinctual, food was life. And it just so happened these things were her very favorite meal, fish and milk, even if the milk wasn't offered. Nova at least finally getting Kendra to speak up, in her broken words. "Kendra gets a fishie?" she licks her paw some, her tail flicking and her left ear flicking.

It was incredible. So many different looking people around the goddess' lands. People Sammy had seen before. Others, she'd only read about in fantasy. But here, they were all very much real and alive. Sammy would make sure she would keep her distance. Still wary of Nova. The goddess began to seem like a safer option than a minion. Wait... what? Sammy keeps getting proven wrong at every turn. Thinking just because one thing happened, another thing couldn't be possible.

Nova was anything but plain or predictable. Her home could be teleported here? She'd see Iris again? They'd find joy? Serving Nova began to seem less and less like a slave's job, and more like a benefited servant's. With a place to eat, less stress having to worry about being devoured by some random predator. Even being kept safe, and promised a life everlasting of peace and joy? It was like her prior world began to make less and less sense. It was like her old way of thinking, seemed to get more and more in the way.

"I may have misjudged you goddess. Forgive me. But I am sure you can understand what with the way everything looked like from my angle? It felt hopeless. I felt, as well as did Kendra, we were on the verge of nothingness. I felt helpless. I felt like I had failed my best friends.." Sammy corrected herself, explaining a little. Even if Nova didn't need to hear it. Sammy still wanted to share her opinions and reasons. This all happening just before arriving at the dining hall. Sammy hadn't even considered settling down with anyone. She'd always been too busy looking out after Iris and mainly Kendra.
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:36 pm

"Yes, Kendra gets a giant fishie, and a nice bowl of fresh milk. But, only if she puts the claws away, nobody here will hurt you kitten, you have my word." Nova said, putting Kendra down near the table, so that she could chose if she wanted to sit at the table or on the floor. The table was long, with about one hundred seats. Even in here there were ladies walking around, just trying to be near the goddess they served.
"Take a seat Samantha, make yourself at home." Nova offered, pulling out a chair with just the flick of her wrist. And then with another flick of the wrist, a great big yellowfin tuna appeared next to Kendra, along with a empty bowl. As Kendra was wide eyed at the ginormous tuna that was almost as big as her, Nova kneeled down next to the bowl and popped a breast out of her dress, proceeding to milk herself into the bowl. "Mmm, only the freshest milk for my pets, nice and chilled." The goddess spoke, moaning a little as she milked herself.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:05 pm

The instinctual feline's eyes go wide as the goddess answered her question. It was brief, straight to the point, but the answer still carried the same amount of weight. Making the neko rather delighted. As much as a simple mind like hers could be. Wow. Did this woman read minds? She knew what the cat girl wanted, even if she didn't speak it? GAH! She blinked several times, licking her paw again, mewing, once she was sat down. The goddess would note the girl's claws finally retracting entirely... the mistress had just said the magic words. At least for the rest of the evening, and if things kept going Kendra's way, Nova would expect absolutely no more fight out of the cat. She was simple and had needs. She wasn't overly friendly with the Preddess yet... But she wasn't hostile. Nova was slowly but surely worming her way into the good graces of the feline... While Kendra hadn't completely pushed the earlier events out of her mind yet.

The hall was so very vast, neither cat girl or mink had seen its equal. The walls so long and high, Sammy began to wonder just how many people ate in here on a regular basis. Or if the halls were always full, when ever Nova wanted them to be. Samantha's mind continued to race, but as her mistress would finally give the permission, Sammy nodded her head and would take a seat, glad to no longer be walking, to settle down. The day had been rather traumatic. Her life changing forever, which at first, seemed horrific. But the mercy of this goddess wouldn't seem to leave her without options and without a choice. "Thank you for the hospitality, Goddess of Vore," Samantha finally spoke, after debating and contemplating several things she'd keep in her mind, not saying them aloud to other people. Her not realizing at the moment she was using an entirely different person's name. At least she was 'home' now, in a manner of speaking. While she wasn't in her home, such a thing had been promised her, so she didn't stress as much, her anxiety down to a low roar now. She wanted to hug Iris. It was Iris who should be thanked today.

Kendra's eyes go even wider as finally, the mistress' table is filled with a fish as big as she was... "NYAAAAAAAAAAAAH!?" she sniffs the air, yup, this was real! The feline didn't give a damn about logic, or the fact that something like this shouldn't be possible. Her hunger and her ferality, far more important to her. But she doesn't freak out entirely. The semblance of sentience, still gripping her enough to at least be grateful, she licks her paw again, trying to restrain herself. Nyaaaaaah? Kendra gulped as she blinked several times, wide eyes, cutely peering on with her two different colored iris', purring more wildly now than ever before. Her tail swishing back and forth, showing her level of excite. Much like a full feral cat would, as it contemplates pouncing.... the mistress' huge breasts were lactating milk... and not just a little! The way she sqoze it out... it happening so fast... and the Preddess could make it cold? Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Kendra was dying here with suspense. Barely remembering her sentience by now, she shook like a hungry animal, begging, waiting for the mistress to give her the go ahead, or 'share' with her.
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:43 am

Nova looked up at Sammy, a little confused. "Goddess of vore? Heh, you have me confused for my mother. I am the Goddess of Preds, my dear. My sister is the Goddess of Prey, little goodie two shoes, stole some nice meals from me you know? I wish I could just gobble her up, but mother would punish me severely." The Goddess spoke, correcting Sammy in her terminology, lest she actually meet the Goddess of Vore. The Goddess also noticed that Kendra seemed to be waiting for something, a cue perhaps, before digging in to her lovely feast. "Kendra sweetie, would you like to enjoy your milk first, or your fish? Because either way, you can have at it. You don't have to wait for me to tell you to eat sweetie." Nova said, letting out one last squeeze of milk into the bowl before bringing her milk soaked nipple up to her mouth and sucking it clean of any leftover milk drops, before sliding the massive mammary back into her dress, looking a little smaller than the other breast.

After taking care of Kendra's meal, Nova sat down next to Sammy, leaning towards the smaller girl, propping her head with her arm on the table. "Now my dear Samantha, what shall I fix up for you? Are you looking for perhaps a nice juicy steak? Or would a platter of all the sushi you could eat satisfy you? Mmm, maybe just some of my milk, straight from my body shall quench your hunger?" The Goddess asked, smiling at the girl with a almost perfect set of teeth, save for a missing canine tooth at the top left of her jaw. Nothing else seemed imperfect about the Goddess otherwise. "Anything your heart desires, I will make for you. Just tell me what you require, and it'll be just a wrist flick away." Sammy heard Nova say, yet the Goddess's mouth didn't move from that smile, as though she was talking to the girl in her mind.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:02 pm

Well, at least Nova was clarifying things for Sammy. It was a bit embarrassing to be corrected, as Samantha wasn't usually the type to be wrong. Though it apparently mattered. Yet it was for a reason. The Goddess of Preds, was Nova, and Nova couldn't be the Goddess of Vore. Actually being related to her, and not being her! Hah. What a strange day. The mink chuckling softly, and then nodding her head, realizing her prior error of thought. "Sorry about that. I just figured there were multiple names to call you by, as there generally are for most gods. Beg my pardon for mixing you up with your actual family!" the mink simmers down and just smiles. Her giving some brief sarcasm, but mostly an apology. Though Nova hopefully had a good sense of humor, and it seemed like she could see the irony in the fact she even existed. When vore wasn't something that was practiced around Samantha even all that often. The anthro simply believing vore was just a thing. BUT. Apparently it was controlled by Nova's mother. Sammy could honestly say she didn't see that one coming.

Nova's interpretation of whom her sister and mother were, was actually kind of funny to listen to. By the sound of it, it didn't appear as if the mink had much to worry about. Feeling like she fit right in, Sammy having a sense of humor. It was odd her mistress did too. Mistress. What a strange contemplation. For her to be like a pet now. She was a sentient being, fully capable of taking care of herself from before here. Though. Was it all that bad? To actually belong. To a someone. Nova was hardly unfair. She was even offering paradise it seemed. It was a huge transition though, certainly Nova had to see that. While Iris should be thanked, while Sammy and Kendra were alive... never again would their lives ever be the same. It was hilarious the Goddess of Preds actually commented on the fact of eating her sister up. While many people were vore capable, perhaps even Sammy might be, it wasn't something she had ever tried herself. A strange thought, Nova came from a godly family that was apparently solely vorers.

So wait a minute.. If Iris's god, or in this case, goddess, was Nova... then Nova's sister was literally Kendra and Sammy's goddess? Huh. Samantha hadn't even figured there was a god before having met Nova. But she couldn't deny what she was seeing now. Or what she had tried to deny before. It was all just so much to take in, to contemplate and fathom. The mink snickering with a chuckle over Kendra's antics. Such a cat. Such a damn cute Persian neko! Beyond the fact Samantha would do anything for her just because she was her friend, that didn't change the fact Kendra was the most adorable thing she'd ever met. But she was vulnerable. Even if powerful for her size, and feral in many respects. People could still take advantage of her. Sammy had kept a watchful eye on Nova this entire time. Even if Nova seemed good and fair. It was just a habit. Something that may take the rest of Sammy's life to get over. But maybe it wasn't an expectation of Nova's for Sammy to not feel protective over such a pretty feline.

Kendra's eyes got bigger as Nova began to speak to her, licking her lips, she couldn't even hardly think any more. Now. On top of the fact permission was actually given... Kendra's stomach let out a long, loud grrmgrmgrmgrmbble... "Nyaaaaaaaaaaah... I CAN'T... SORRY MISTRESS!" she dove in, and began to feast on the meat, swan diving into it like a swimmer would a pool of water at a track meet. Hardly flawless and clean, Kendra's manners and concern went out the window once the fish was presented. As a hungry kitten would do in an alleyway with competition, snarling lightly and giving a challenging low feline like growl. She was letting off threatening noises of all sorts, to anyone nearby. It wasn't personal... but she was territorial over this meat. Her simple, feral side unable to be tamed, at least at the moment. She kept snarfing and chewing lightly, only to swallow, slowly bloating herself out. Her growling only interrupted every time she chewed and tried to hiss. Kendra couldn't remember the last time she ate this well!

The Persian was used to having to fight for things tooth and nail, before Sammy had picked her up from a cardboard box in the middle of the city. A bit more skinny, showing bones where her ribs poked out of her empty belly. Sammy had cleaned the girl up, protected her, taught Kendra how to defend herself, even showed her various manners. On top of helping her learn how to speak, as good as could be expected from a feral like kitty. She told her stories every day, and always made sure Kendra had what she needed... who could blame Sammy for being so attached to Kendra? She was like a very close older sibling to her, maybe even a mother. So lost in thought had the cat girl become, she forgot where she was. Heaven didn't exist to her, Nova didn't, Sammy and Iris did not, so far disconnected from reality. Kendra not used to having good things in life, without living through hell and or fighting for them. Perhaps Nova could forgive her, or speak to her feral mind in order to help her know this was reality. And she COULD have good things without fighting.

Sammy watched Kendra in surprise. She'd seen the cat girl act like this a few times, especially the first moment the mink had met her. It would take quite a bit of calming, before the feral like sentient would begin to trust, but as Nova could see, these girls were normally pretty protective over each other. Kendra even wanted to fight Nova for Sammy, the first encounter they all had. The mink now staring at the 'same' cat that had gotten lost in the streets, after her mother had been hit by a car, the siring father not even an item in her life. If it hadn't been for Sammy though. Kendra wouldn't be but a mindless feral, fighting for life every day she was breathing. "Please forgive her Nova. She doesn't understand. Something so... Perfect. She had to fight so much, before I found her. She was broken. Alone. Starving. I even learned later, her mother died because she was murdered by a big metal object. I'm assuming a car. She never knew the sire that impregnated her mother. In her simple mind. She doesn't understand you can be happy and free, at the same time..." Samantha gave Kendra a worried look, sympathetic towards the feline. Hoping Nova understood.

When it came to a contemplation for the mink. Sammy had always eaten light, saving most of her meals for the cat girl, so Kendra could eat. Samantha never got to eat well by choice. Because she refused to let Kendra go without. Sammy wouldn't hear of it. The woman had her own cravings though. She was just never allowed to indulge. Taking care of Kendra, had practically been her full time job before. While she was scared what life would be like without her 'child', or 'little sister', her mind couldn't possibly fathom what it would be like to have sooo much freedom. Not like this. It all felt surreal. There was a lump in Samantha's throat. She was actually being asked what SHE wanted for a change. The mink having been so selfless over the past long several years... "I um... it all sounds wonderful Goddess... I... I'm not sure...." in truth, all of the food sounded incredible. Samantha didn't even know what she liked the most any more. So used to eating noodles and ramen, and bread and tofu, because she couldn't afford that and Kendra's meat too. The sweet little cat, slowly calming down a little as her belly was bloating out, never having an understanding, that even if Sam had loved her to pieces, she had been such a huge burden for the loving mink to bear.
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:56 pm

Nova looked over her shoulder at Kendra, watching the Neko feast upon the fish given to her. She knew the girl was more feral than most, and was quite alright with that. The Goddess knew she would slowly become less feral the longer she was here, the powers that held together the immortals realm would give Kendra more intelligence as time carried on. "No need to worry, both of you, I allow anything really. Doesn't bother me if my newest kitten currently eats like a beast. Whatever makes her happy, allows her to get used to this new life, makes me happy." The Goddess spoke, turning back to Sammy. The glow from her silver eyes was mesmerizing, as though two distant stars provided the light emitted from the hues. Gently she placed a hand on Sammy's shoulder, comforting the protective mink. As though to confirm to her that she needn't worry about Kendra's needs, only her own. It was time for the mink to focus on herself, she earned it. Nova knew that Sammy had gone through hell to provide for Kendra, and now that burden was no longer hers.
"You can even ask me to get you somebody to eat, to try out being a predator. The feeling is so addicting, especially the first prey you devour. Mmm, it has been eons since my first prey disappeared down my gullet, never to see the light of day again. She was a lovely woman, but she was deathly ill. She prayed for release from her suffering, and I gave her that release. When she was reaching her end, she asked of me one other favor, to keep her soul, forever in my heart. That day was the first time I ate someone, and the first time I fell head over heels in love with the lady churning away in my guts. Someday, I wish to make her a body like mine, make her a goddess like me." Nova spoke, in a hushed voice so that only Sammy could hear. The story hopefully showed that the Goddess too had someone special she would do anything for, even if they were reduced to just a soul residing inside her heart. "However, I want you to focus upon your needs right now, not a Goddess's tale of falling for a mortal girl that she digested away. You my dear, are my concern right now, you look like you have been wasting away while you give Kendra every extra dollar you earn." Again spoke the Goddess, her voice starting to sound tired, if it was even possible for a immortal being to be tired, perhaps using so much of her power was exhausting her, maybe preying on mortal beings like Sammy and Kendra was just to fuel herself, so that she never was drained of her energy.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:05 pm

In her own way, Kendra was grateful, she was just basic. The neko craved meat more than any other type of food, ESPECIALLY fish. Samantha hadn't had it in her budget before to afford fish every time Kendra wanted it, so it was like a delicacy. Kendra's stray alley home was fairly close to a meat plant and a fishery. Processed animals parts that went to waste, and every now and then, an old, raw fish, this restaurant didn't use, would get chucked out back. While the food had been spoiled, Kendra didn't care. Half starving to death, the few days such a gift was thrown away, she'd be on top of it. Though she hadn't been the only one to go after it. Claw marks and deep bites, were riddled on different portions of Ms. Steven's body, just underneath her soft fur, scars left as their remainder, showing the fights she'd been in over food. There was a small chunk of ear cartilage that had even been chewed off, but if Nova could see it now, she'd note it had been healed, what tiny part had gone missing, the remainder leaving a few tiny holes, like Swiss cheese, just along the outer portion of her left ear. It broke Sammy's heart the day she saw such a beautiful kitty, living the life of a homeless, abandoned girl. Nobody loved her back when. It wasn't hard for Samantha to find a place in her heart to take care of the cat, but it would be a future that was difficult, up to now.

Snarfing it down as she had been, every part of the fish gone, but fins and the bones Kendra had with great dexterity worked around, the head not left to go to waste. Kendra finally takes a chance to breathe, panting, licking her lips, and then licking the top of her right paw, and then her left. A deep purr was now coming from her, she remembered Sammy's words, lowering her head, her ears going back submissively. The cat girl didn't forget what Samantha had done for her, so when her rational mind was coming back, she frowned. Feeling ashamed. "K...... Kendra is sorry Sammy. She... She was hungry. Well. Kendra has never seen a fish SO BIG... nope nope nope! Please forgive her," she said in a meek and solemnity filled tone. She was holding her tail with her head bent downwards. Samantha chuckled, shaking her head, "I wasn't mad pretty kitty. You just have to realize Kendra. We're not in a place we have to worry any more. I'll always be your friend. But Goddess of Preds is our new mistress now. You should thank her for such a nice treat. She really did mean it when she apologized," Samantha said in a quiet, loving voice, again thinking of Kendra's needs before her own. Coming up to the cat girl and hugging her, placing a kiss on Kendra's cheek. Looking her then in the eyes again, after lifting the feline's chin. "It's alright, chin up sweetie. I have a good feeling about this place."

Kendra looked around, blinking a few times, her not really noticing how beautiful this place was before. She sniffs the air, and then looks deeply at Nova. Grabbing the bowl of milk, she leaps with a perfect deftness and agility, towards Nova's lap. And she gently begins to lap at the milk in the dish holding it with both hands, like a girl with manners. Her now purring deeply. Holding on to her sentient side, she seemed very approachable. Almost as if she was wanting Nova to pet her, as she sat on her lap, her back feet pushing into Nova's flesh, like a cat kneading into the ground or its mother, for comfort. The vibration from her throat likely felt all over her body, as it began to push into her mistress' lap while she sat with her rear down and knees up, sort of rather compact, her head and chest reaching between her thighs, her hair covering her face and most of the bowl as she was licking and lapping away, like some kind of hair-made umbrella. The cat girl much more content now. She didn't feel like she was in a random alley, having to protect herself. Nova's place, the smells, Nova's kindness, reminded her now, of Samantha's safe walls and home. She was home now. Kendra finally finishes, placing the bowl down a few minutes later, back to the table, she then turns to Nova and cuddles up on her lap, laying her head into Nova's bosom. Giving her several, long, sand-papery like licks, closing her eyes as she wanted to have a cat nap.

The story Nova gave lost on Kendra's ears, even if she'd mildly be listening, while Samantha paid even deeper attention than before, now that she didn't feel like she was under a threat of death or and end any more. The mink feeling rather sad hearing someone had lost their life, but pleased, Nova had taken such good care of her, such said person. Even now, just as a soul, what mattered most to Sammy, was she was still alive! Surprising her even further when she'd learn maybe some day, Nova wanted to give her another body, to enjoy her again, perhaps even as a companion? Sammy smiled, nodding her head. "What a good story and deed. I'm beginning to see the many facets of your life and existence Goddess. I appreciate your patience in our adjustment phases. It's all so strange. But as such, I no longer feel threatened. You clearly are a woman of many aspects. And I would like to get to know you more as time progresses if you would allow me," Samantha said warmly. Not speaking again for the time being. At Nova's words, Sammy knew she couldn't deny it. Kendra too basic to even really worry as she barely even listened anyway. Her halfway asleep, Nova's words went right over her head. "It's true, financially, and I guess, with time spent. Kendra has been a huge investment. But I love her A LOT..." Sammy hmmed. "Well, mistress. If we could start out with some shrimp and salmon tempera sushi, and a glass of red wine, and maybe a well chopped salad. A vegetable medley'd plate, with Olive Garden (TM) Salad dressing, drenching it throughout, topped with sharply grated Parmesan cheese and croutons. I think you'd find a happy mink," she smiled.
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:44 pm

Nova smiled down upon the Neko on her lap, running her hand through her hair, scratching behind her ears.
"Such a good Kitten, a pretty, well mannered kitten. So well behaved, I think I might just give her a special little present." The Goddess spoke, the hand rubbing Kendra began to glow a light purple, and slowly the Neko's battle scars faded away from her flesh, and her ear became whole once more. Nova knew she probably took pride in the scars that covered her, but the Goddess couldn't stand to see the lovely Neko's flesh mauled like it was. "Now my kitten is nice and perfect for me to enjoy. Doesn't that make you feel so much better, Kendra?" She continued, now resting her hand on the Neko's head, which was currently atop her Bodacious Breasts.

Looking back to the Mink beside her, Nova chuckled a bit, genuine laughter at the mention of a specific restaurant's salad dressing. "I guess I did say you could have anything your heart wanted. Mmm, you and I will get along just fine, Samantha. You are so much like me in my youth." Nova said, with the flick of her unoccupied with Kendra hand, on the table appeared all that Sammy asked for, except the wine. "What wine would you like, my dear? It could be something rare, common, expensive, extremely expensive. Name your drink, sweetie." Spoke the Goddess, not wanting to assume on the wine Sammy wanted, she said red wine, but there were so many kinds, if she got the wrong one then perhaps Sammy would be less willing.

When Nova felt Kendra was almost asleep, she spoke again, before she granted Sammy her wine of choice.
"I know the Goddess of death, she owes me several favors. Should I go see her on my way to retrieve your Harpy friend Iris and your home, and retrieve Kendra's mother? Would she appreciate having her mother with her now that she is no longer in the mortal realm? I think it would be a wonderful surprise, but would she understand?" In a hushed voice she spoke, so that there was no way Kendra would hear. If she was going to do this, she needed to make sure Kendra did not know ahead of time.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:10 pm

In truth, Kendra wouldn't mind leaving her entire past behind. She did have some fond memories, but there were nights she could prefer to life without remembering. Being cold, kicked, bit, laughed at, or poked, some people or creatures, even trying to kill her. Trauma in her brain that created bits and forms of minor PTSD. Even though Sammy had pushed a lot of that out by her kindness and taking Kendra in, before Nova, all of that was still very much there. That hand felt, soft, slow and careful, Kendra really adored it. Then something happened neither Samantha nor especially Kendra, would fathom even a possibility. Bad memories, unsightly marks and uneven tears in flesh, rewritten, as the girl's natural DNA coding would have been expected to be seen in her birth at the time of her mother's litter. The girl slowly but surely made whole. Almost as if a brief impression of some horrible weight was being lifted off the girl's shoulders, and then out of her brain, and then that brief weightlessness, after having Nova remove really all of it from her, the burden, no longer Sammy's, nor especially Kendra's cross to bear. Kendra turns to look at Nova, tears filling her cute little eyes as she began to ball like a cute neko child, her long, beautiful, and now, not even a bit bent, tail, comes wrapping around her mistress' waist, even the feral creature knew the burden that had been lifted, even if she didn't speak.

It would be a time still before Kendra simmered back down, occasional gasps and whimpers were heard as she hugged and got more settled again, finally nearly asleep, and then out like a light five minutes later. Samantha watched the entire time. Clenching her teeth as she knew what was happening. Scars for Kendra weren't a badge of honor, to Sammy, they had merely been reminders of the hell her friend had been put through, before Samantha saved her. But then just like that, they were gone. Sam gulps, tears coming out of her eyes, softly, silently, she wipes them away, pushing her cheeks against the sleeves of her shirt. She smiles a moment later, looking into Nova's eyes. "That was a really kind thing you did for her mistress. Thank you, she appreciates it, as I am sure you can tell. Such an innocent, sweet Persian..." Sammy sniffled a bit. The gorgeous amount of food, perfectly placed and created, right in front of her. It was now up to Samantha to specify what type of red wine she wanted. A type she'd never drunk before in fact, but had always wished she could have sampled. Alas, her paycheck saw things differently, before now. "Some Chateau Mouton-Rothschild 1945.... would be splendid mistress," she said in a humble voice, not expecting it... but she wanted to cry, to wonder if it would appear in front of her face, nevertheless. ( https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... d392ce.jpg )

Meanwhile Samantha contemplated Nova's words. Oh man. What a fathoming. For Kendra to see a parent who was taken away from her, before her due time. Kendra was a special girl, from birth. Not as bright as her other siblings. Many of them moving away from their birth spot, the moment they were old enough to. But she was also special in the fact she was the prettiest of them all. And the kindest. At least she'd started out that way, before she was abused and left to fall between the cracks of time and the world, the city which she felt stuck in, in a time and a place, where Samantha didn't exist. It all coming back to Kendra as she slept. "Mommy... Don't go mommy!" the neko said under her breath... "Don't leave Kendra.. alone, all alone, so cold..." she'd say muffled, her words barely coherent as her lips barely moved. Nova's healing also bringing up some earlier, deeper rooted problems, now that Kendra's mind had time to process them. In her mind, in her dream, it was the last day Kendra would ever see her mother alive again. But it was reality, Kendra just reliving it. The girl could be seen twitching, pawing at the air. Her mother's last words. "It's okay kitten. Mother will always be near. Kendra. You need to live. Stay strong, fight for mother. She'll always love you..." and then she passes on. Kendra in reality, could be see sniffling, her face crunched up in sadness, even in her sleep, tears coming out of her ducks, whimpering. Well. That pretty much answered Nova and Sammy's questions. "Well mistress. I think she really misses her mother. She might not understand at first, but I am sure Kendra's mother, if such a thing were possible, could make her understand. Even if in basic understanding. I think she should be given the chance to..." Sammy offered her opinion.
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:23 pm

Clutching the Neko tightly to try and comfort her, Nova knew now that she had no choice but to use one of her hard earned favors with the Goddess of Death in exchange for Kendra's mother. There was no question about it now. She would also have to check if any of her sisters perished, and bring them back too. She would do anything for the Neko in her embrace, it was her duty to ensure all of her pets were always happy in her eternal care, once they were hers they would never know sadness again.
"Would you wish to come with me, Samantha, not only to meet one of my many immortal peers, but also to ensure that everything of yours is brought back here when I transport your apartment?" The goddess asked, quietly so as to not disturb the Neko. A wiggle of her nose brought about the appearance of the antique wine Sammy asked for, clean and sealed, like the day it was bottled. Everything the Goddess did, was majestic, mystical, unbelievable. She really seemed to have no limits, though she likely did have limits, even a Goddess has things she must do to keep her powers. "I will need a good meal before we go though, I already used up all of that Naga. She was trying to rob and rape one of my priestesses, and I can't have that happen. Pred or not, if you fuck with my priestesses, your time with the living is done." Nova spoke, as the wine bottle opened and poured itself into two glasses, one for Sammy and one for herself.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:27 pm

Kendra was still sound asleep when all of this was going on all around her in the real world. Such a tragic thing. A daughter to lose her mother in an accidental car crash. It nevertheless enough pressure and force to crush nearly every bone in Kassandra's body. Her mother being the color of the blackest of nightshades, her eyes remarkably blue, with a piercing stare that could seem to move into the very heart of the one being glanced at by her. That kind face coming back to Kendra's mind, again and again, she was smiling at her, until her eyes finally closed. Kendra at the time had passed out, laying on top of her mother for comfort, even though she was already dead. Only for Kendra to have to wake back up, to find her mother was as cold as the asphalt she had been flung through the air on. The cowardly bastard simply hitting and running, not wanting to have to deal with what ever trouble he'd get himself into. The tragic thing. The man never did sleep well after that. For Kendra had looked up, with brights in her eyes. A shocked, sad looked on her face, tears just streaming. It was at that point the man not wanting to risk a sentence, left Kendra alone, not having the courage to face her after what he did. Even now, these very past few years, the same man who would tell the police what he had done, but no such name or person came up under records, No Kendra, No Kassandra Stevens. As nether of them ever had a record, being just 'wild', stray animals to the city.

Wanting restitution, he'd do community service, he'd beg and plead with everyone, especially the youth of the city, to be mindful when they drove. To not take life so easily, as if it meant nothing. To live every day as if it mattered, for you didn't know when the very last day you'd see go, wouldn't answer you with a new sun-shiny day. It was likely Kassandra would have forgiven him, if he could find her. Kendra wouldn't really understand though. The cat would most likely attack him if she would find out he was the reason behind Kassandra's disappearance. That being beside the point. Justin Matthews wanted a rest from the burden of that terrible night. It was a day he finally got down on his knees, not knowing he was praying to the Goddess of Death. "If I could get one more chance, to say I am sorry. To find forgiveness. To show the person I wronged, I am a changed person. I would do what ever it took, so my children could be proud to call me their father, once more..." An odd thing. This prayer happening the same day Nova had taken Kendra and Samantha to be her pets in her own, personal paradise. Maybe the Goddess of Death would have more to share with the Goddess of Preds, than Nova would believe. Kendra's striking, beautiful face, still haunted the man to this day. Her too young back then to understand anything, and that he was in some way connected to all of it.

Samantha would drink the wine, finally allowing the chalice to her eager lips, taking that brief sip she knew would help her palette the most. It was divine, better than good, better than terrific. In fact. Sammy couldn't put words on the flavor that entered in and through her lips. A normal connoisseur when allowed to be, and when wine brewing events would happen in her town, she'd be the first one to visit. This mink had wine tasting down to a science. Able to tell the vineyard it was grown in, the year of the wine, and if it was domestic or internationally brewed and fermented. Every smack of her lips, every knock of her tongue to the roof of her mouth. All five varieties of flavors, coursing through, to see exactly what was in her mouth. This was the finest wine she'd EVER ingested. With a soft swallow, she'd begin with a heavier gulp, finally withdrawing the half-drunk glass, giving a very soft 'ahh'. Looking back to Nova with a deepened, and appreciative smile. "Perfect... absolutely perfect." Tending to her sushi, she'd eat that down, Nova would find her mink a rather light eater, compared to Kendra. Being the neko was so well figured, when she should be fat, with all the food Sammy was forced to buy her, to keep her happy. Sam listened to her mistress well. Nodding a moment later, finally finishing her plate of food. "I would gladly go with you mistress, if it means my best friend, and I guess now, you're charge... were happy." Samantha finally gets back up to be ready, when she recalled the need her mistress had. She was almost sure she knew what Nova had meant by her imploring, but she would ask regardless, as she bows her head, reverently. "What would you have me do my Goddess?"
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:09 pm

Slowly, the Goddess took a long swig from her glass, downing the entire thing in one go. She enjoyed wine, however it was the white wine with which she loved, the red reminded her of being churned away inside her mother as punishment for upsetting her sister. The red walls of her mother's stomach, the acid reducing her into a pile of goo. It was hard for her, the Goddess of Preds, to be reduced to a prey struggling against a superior being. Perhaps that was what her victims felt like, when they were unwilling of course. "I would probably murder anyone that would leave a mother seriously injured and her daughter alone in the world after a car crash, not even eat them. Just vaporize their physical body, and annihilate their soul. A death that feels like a billion deaths, as each and every atom gets destroyed one by one." Nova said, a harsh look befell her face, anger maybe, or pure hatred for cowards. Though that mood vanished as quickly as it appeared, her demeanor back to normal after taking a quick breather, she was decent at controlling her emotions, all it took was a little relaxation. "Well my dear, since Kendra is asleep, you shall have to experience a trip through me alone, for it would be rude to consume her in her slumber. I do have to place upon you my eternal servitude spell, so that when you are churned up completely you will revive just as you were, no pain, only pleasure as my body works you over." The Goddess spoke with a seductive tone in her voice, knowing that Sammy figured that was what she was implying.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:38 pm

Needless to say, Sammy was a bit surprised when she saw the wrath that was coming from her mistress. This one, Goddess of Preds. While Nova was kind, it was obvious that she valued life, even if sometimes, she may have gotten a bit greedy when it came to her unwilling meals. Though maybe all of her unwilling meals deserved it? As explained before, the naga that was digesting before, and even now, was entirely gone from her, had wronged her in a very serious manner. Somehow Sam could no longer think any ill will towards this protective mistress. She really cared for those she loved. How was she any different than a matron of any family, this head of family loving each and everyone one of her creations and adaptations of members, collected to this family, people such like Kendra and Samantha? Sammy no longer believed she was hedonistic. This making her all that much more at ease. Giving her reason to make soft breath, as she sighed, watching Nova simmer down. The mink briefly wondering if Nova had known or had other cats, nekos, before Kendra had been in her existence. She certainly seemed protective, and to like felines a lot. While Sam loved Kendra with all of her heart, and would have gladly died for her today, Sam wasn't perfect, and could wish no such harsh things on another soul, not even Justin. As it wasn't her department to decide what justice got dealt out anyway. She was but a mere mortal. Certainly not blaming Nova for how she felt though.

"Thank you for respecting that mistress. I now know you love Kendra as much as I do, maybe even more. I have a hard time fathoming that, since she's really all I've ever known of family. I come from a harsh background, with a father that often liked to take a belt out to my ass and my brother, before he'd be willing to hug us. Booze was his favorite, he even loved that more than he loved his wife. His abuse drove my mom to murdering herself, my father died of alcohol poising, cirrhosis of the liver. I haven't seen my brother since he went to jail after stealing, being in a gang. Feeling like he no longer belonged at home, as my father etched his initials into my brother's skin with cigarette butts, just for fun. When I met Kendra. Everything changed. I never thought I would have a family again, I grew up on the streets at age sixteen, making everything I had for myself, from myself and my own sweat. Times were hard, but I don't regret having met Kendra. She's such a sweet soul. The day I saw that angelic face. She was broken, her temperament making it hard to see the other parts of her personality. But I knew they were in there, I was patient with her for several days, until she trusted me enough to live at my apartment. Before me, her and Iris got a house together... I never looked back..."

Sammy was right, but she was no longer scared. After the story Goddess of Preds had told her about that human she loved until the end, there was no call for stress or needless worry. Calmly she removes her clothing, piece by piece, knowing it didn't really matter, as she expected Nova would want them to remain naked, once they were to live at this heaven, after everything was settled. It was more so as a sign of respect, and trust. Not much of a sensual show, Sammy hadn't really ever loved another. Never given the time for a romantic life, Kendra had needed her so much. She became a 'mother' before she was allowed to be a lover. She still was naked after her clothing had been neatly folded up. It was no longer her concern what happened to her attire. Sauntering meekly towards Nova, she bows her head, smiling calmly, no longer looking the goddess in her face. "I am ready mistress... or well. I guess as ready as I could ever be, for something I've never experienced. But you are kind. You have my fidelity and trust. I submit myself to your rule," the mink briefly states. Going silent a moment later. Waiting now, showing absolute humility, maybe even if it wasn't necessary. But she'd show such respect regardless. This place was not officially her home yet, neither had she been bound to Nova. She would need to earn Nova's love, the mink not seeing herself above importance, over anyone, ever.
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:18 pm

"Perhaps you'll get to see your mother, let her know you managed well enough on your own. I'm sure she would be proud, I know I would." Nova said, slowly getting up, carrying the sleeping Kendra. "Follow me, and bring your clothes. You will need them after you reform, going back to the mortal realm you shouldn't really be seen nude, correct?" Continued the Goddess, not really waiting for Sammy to do as told, already walking off towards the entrance hall once again. Though she moved slowly, not only to prevent Kendra from being awoken, but also to allow Sammy to catch up.

Once she sensed the mink was next to her once more, she somewhat picked up the pace, reaching the doorway that led from the dining hall, to the entrance hall. And like before when she entered the castle upon returning, she was swarmed around by her pets, but yet again they noticed the sleeping Neko and backed off, knowing they shouldn't awaken her, or else they would face harsh punishment from their mistress. "I promise you will enjoy your first time within my body, I will be as gentle as I can for you." Nova said as she walked up the staircase in the entrance hall, which led to the second floor of her castle, her own space with which to do anything she wanted, unlimited possibilities were hidden behind thick oak doors, down either wing of the castle, while the door lined up with the staircase's landing was much more ornate, a redwood door with deep carvings, which while beautiful, seemed to have some secret meaning within them, probably a meaning only known to the immortal goddesses that reside within the immortal realm.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:04 pm

Samantha held on to Goddess of Pred's words, pondering the thought of seeing the woman that had given her life once again. Things hadn't ended so well for her, as they did for Kendra. It was sort of bitter sweet, yet either girl had suffered in the own way. Kendra longed to see her loving mother again, while, the only thing Sammy could remember of her mother, was an angry, nearly lunatic, insane person, driven mad and depressed beyond compare, the last few months before she took her life. It was sad. Seeing her mother depart from the world in such a way. While Sam would like to believe in the end, Tracey found peace and freedom, away from the man who constantly abused her, and her kids, she really didn't know what the afterlife was like. Or if someone had shown the lost soul, a way to find inner light, after everything had been so dark for so long. Sammy even briefly remembering, times before Tracey had gone insane. Remembering that smile, or trying, wanting to push past the negative, but she was finding it difficult. She hadn't left home on good terms, her parents dead before she was even and adult. The mink couldn't recall a moment in her life, where she ever longed to see Derrick her sperm donor. But people do stupid things for lust and sex, pushing love and caution to the wind, in a drunken night when two people who shouldn't, or weren't prepared to be parents, had kids from unprotected sex.

No, Sammy wasn't planned, but neither was James. These children the product of parents who were too big of drug addicts to remember the need of protection. Two unwanted children. But Tracey had done a bang up job, considering she wasn't really mother material. She had some strange maternal instinct about her, that at least made Sammy, half of what she was. Deep down, Tracey was a good person, but Sam and James only saw their parents as wasted potential at best. But maybe... As Nova said, maybe there was a way, to at least let Tracey know, that her daughter had done well. And that she took a stray in to be like a family member. Making wine out of spoiled apple juice. So to speak. Life constantly giving it to her and James hard, but where James failed, Sam had conquered many of her demons. Brief contemplation while Nova spoke, it wouldn't take but the command to get Sammy to move again, lifting her head, Nova bringing her back out of those mental portions of her past life, she'd been focusing on for the moments before walking. Such a beautiful place, so many things she knew she would grow to love to see. Her new life didn't make a ton of sense yet, but this 'neighborhood', seemed a lot better than where Sam used to live. "I hope so..." was all Samantha would say, about the first thing Nova gave her opinion on. "Yes, I shouldn't be naked where I came from, I wouldn't want to cause any trouble..."

Sam watched as people approached, Nova's pets as it were, but soon enough backed off, once they could sense their mistress' current disposition, and the light burden, while still dear, that she carried in her open arms. Samantha wouldn't give any expressions of emotions or thought, just moving on with Nova. Not really forming much of an opinion about any of them, for she didn't know a single one. Figuring, if and when Nova wanted her to learn of them, she'd introduce. Not to seem impersonal, but she felt out of place with so many eyes watching Kendra and Nova. Finally they were free of the gawking eyes, Samantha going up the many stairs, soon making her way with her clothing in hand, keeping them well and neat, until Nova would give her instructions to do otherwise. Still awaiting what she believed she needed to feel, her mistress' spell, to bind her to her, so that she could come back once Nova was done using her body as not but more than a delicious, mink meal. It relaxing her somewhat to hear pain and discomfort wasn't headed her way next, but gentleness. The good mistress even promising Sam she would enjoy it. Who was she to question it all then? She nods her head, giving a weak smile. Still unsure of so many things. Especially what the words at her mistress' door were, but she wouldn't ask. As it didn't apply to her understanding, or need to know. Kendra still sleeping as soundly as she had when she first fell into a deep slumber, on Nova's lap, in the dining hall. Clear that the neko was a deep sleeper.
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:48 pm

Upon her reaching the grand door, it move aside as though it were alive, waiting for its mistress to pass its threshold once more. Nova, once inside, directed her Mink follower on the dresser with which to place her clothing on. A lovely wood dresser with a marble top, which reached about Sammy's chest level in height. As Sammy was placing the clothes, Nova placed Kendra down upon the large bed that took up a third of the large room. Flicking her wrist once again, a lovely rag doll appeared in Kendra's clutches, a snuggle friend to help keep her calm while The Goddess was gone, and also keeping the Neko asleep until her return. "Such a lovely kitten, I can't wait to play with her." Nova said, before returning her attention back to Sammy. The Goddess approached her Mink, her dress melting into her pale freckled flesh, finally Sammy got to see her mistress's body fully. Every curve was just right, fat in all the right places, in just the right amount. And a shocking surprise, the large dick hanging limp from her crotch, a comparably sized ballsack residing behind the thick appendage. If Sammy were to be under Nova right now, she would also see the pretty pussy which was hidden behind everything else. And there was another surprise, another appendage, hidden by the dress previously, however now free to shift around as it pleased, a tail that formed at the base of the Goddess's spine. It was meaty like her dick, however it moved like a snake, and seemed to be able to open at the tip.
"Now the binding process. Very simple, though will be a bit uncomfortable. Nothing can be done about that though." She spoke, turning Sammy around so that her back faced the Goddess, before locking her hands together in front of the Mink's hips. "In order to bind you to me, I have to absorb you, so that I can allow my immortal soul to link to yours."
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:29 am

Everything seemed just a bit larger around here, this new, distant land. A place Sammy had no doubt she couldn't arrive to on foot. One of the many reasons likely, she had no clue where 'here' was to begin with. And if this were a goddess realm, there would be no way she was meant to find it, even if she had the capability. The halls, the grand walls, each and every piece of furniture, somewhat massive. But it stood to reason. Nova wasn't a small person by any stretch of the imagination. A normal dresser, coming up to midriff and chest level for the mink, while it was likely waist level for Goddess of Preds. The transition through Nova's outer area, into the room, nothing short of what appeared to be a miracle. Doors moving without even being touched. A simple task, a simple obedient mink would be seen, easily enough replacing her clothes to the counter surface, so soft, solid and smooth as it seemed, so shiny. Standing naked before her grace, the mink's heart noticeably raced. But could she help it? Beyond knowing Nova was good to the core. Beyond being told about this place, and what to expect next. Never had either Kendra or herself, taken place in a vore type of event.

It being nearly time now, the demi mink looking on as her mistress laid Kendra down so peacefully and gradual. With the infinite strength and power Nova possessed, all of the movement, seeming to be done, as if the neko weighed an ounce. In nature by beast and physicality, she was bigger than the mink was. Sammy having always made sure Kendra ate well. Kendra's metabolism not exactly the slowest, making it often times, harder, on an already measly paycheck. But she always seemed to be able to get by. With Nova though, she felt relaxed. She knew not only would she get by, but she could live in harmony, without the concerns of her prior world nipping at her heels at every chance it got. Such a pretty cat girl laying there now peacefully with not but her plushie. Almost as if sensing it with her ferality and wild portion, the neko curled around it a bit more, purring just a bit louder as she nearly snored. Her left ear flicking a bit as her tail somehow seemed to sashay lightly, every now and then as she cutely pawed at nothing, her dreaming of playing with one of her favorite toys that Sam had bought her.

Nova finally approached her mink, the timid, sometimes even shy, and nearly always soft spoken, Samantha, looking up into her mistress's majesty. Her tall, statuesque body, her perfect curves, she was far more well endowed than the mink. Kendra having been the bigger and far more buxom of the two before, the Goddess of Preds, had the neko beat! The cute freckles, every 'vulnerable' looking thing before the mink now. Yet the tool that existed between Nova's thighs, hardly seemed but small, yet massive! Her not noting the vagina that laid aneath, but the demi wouldn't be surprised if this goddess had more than one sex, she was a goddess after all. Her tail was what she'd notice most of all. It seemed nearly to have a mind of its own as the mouth could be seen opening up. Submissive, Sammy surrenders herself, her body moving as it was moved without resistance. Feeling her mistress' hands grasp at her wrists. She simply closed her eyes, having faith that despite the discomfort that was promised, all would be okay in the end. Her mistress first having to absorb her, before she could bind her. It being a much more physical trade than the mink had first forethought. A necessary change. Sam had experienced lots of hell in her young life, surely she could endure just a little more? "Yes goddess, I submit to your will... take me..." she said in a meek, humble voice.
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:17 am

The Goddess smiled down at the mink, pulling her against her immortal flesh. For what felt like an eternity in and of itself, the flesh Sammy was being pushed against seemed to take her body inside. Like she was sinking into the Goddess. "Normally I do this laying down, but this time I wanted it to be special. Just for you sweet Samantha~" The goddess said, Sammy could see in the mirror on the wall that Nova was licking her lips as though she was enjoying a wonderful meal, perhaps she could taste basically any way she consumed another being.

Sammy's legs got lined up with Nova's legs, sinking deeper inside the luscious flesh just like her torso. Her head was not yet being absorbed inside, though was still "sinking" past some thick flesh. The Mink's head lined up perfectly between Nova's massive breasts, and as her torso was being pulled inside the Goddess, her head slipped further back between the two massive milk makers. "Oh dear~ You have a taste I was not at all expecting. When I licked you in the alley, I must not have gotten any of your taste. You taste divine, my dear. You will certainly have an easy time catching my attention during your eternity here." Nova said, moaning. Her cock became erect, pushing up against Sammy's pussy, making her feel the meaty appendage as she was absorbed further inside, as her pussy slid along the top of the goddess's shaft the more she was pulled inside.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:10 pm

Then an event that the mink had never expected to happen, began to transpire! Just like that. As her mistress had her arms well in hand, in front of the demi's hips, Nova got closer and closer to her. Sensations began to overcome the mortal's body as she was taken in, bit by bit, into her mistress' core. Not knowing what she was feeling at first, or really, that it was even happening, the moment she looks around by herself first, looking down at her feet next, she found she was literally, being absorbed, just as Nova said she needed to be! So far this feeling and these sensations were feeling great, the mink began to wonder when those levels of uncomfortability would begin to show, the very ones the great mistress had promised her she'd feel. Though for now, she focused on disappearing. Finally unable to deny it, even as she had had a hard time accepting it at first, certainly mentally. She'd never had vore in her life, and here, she was about to be devoured by a goddess! Of all things. A ... the Goddess of Preds... she gasps as her head slips between Nova's mammaleries, little by little, the huge orbs covering up her ears. Hearing Nova speak while she was slowly but surely, sinking inside of her very core. Just earlier today, Sammy was walking home with her feline and the pred harpy girl, even able to contemplate what she'd thus see, moments later, TO NOW, being gradually sucked and pushed inside of Novum Comedenti!

It wasn't just a session of absorbing the mink's body though. Sammy would proceed to be taken further inside, all while Nova began to exclaim her pet's cherished taste! It being apparent only moments later, that the good mistress and goddess could even understand how she was savored! As if Nova's entire body was like a mouth with taste buds littered through every millimeter of her body. All the while Samantha's head began to squish and disappear in between those heavy breasts, inch by inch, her vision slowly becoming nothing but filled with tit flesh! She didn't just taste good, she was DIVINE apparently! Nova going as far as to tell her she'd even be catching Nova's attention and more on a regular basis, with more or less words, leading Sammy to believe she'd be devoured quite often. She was heavily blushing. But if the act of consuming the gal wasn't enough within and of itself, and the fact her mistress was commenting on all of it, as if she were literally eating her with her mouth.... Nova's cock would show itself within this event! "Annnnnnngh!" the mink calls out as said cock brushes over her sex, and then slowly, teasingly, pushes along her lips, yet denying her of any type of sexual intercourse it goes, as her sex slowly but surely, disappears, little by little into Nova. The virgin being teased so lovingly cruel, until her sex was finally gone. She guessed she only had seconds more to go, before every, last, bit of her, was a part of Nova's physical core!
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay