Dragon World (Sakura and Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Dragon World (Sakura and Darian)

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:39 pm

[Dragon World]

A classic Planet of the Apes style rp in which the world is ruled by Dragons, and a space fairing human from mankinds golden age crash lands back down in a wild jungle confusion, adventure, and drama ensue.
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Re: Dragon World (Sakura and Darian)

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:40 pm

[Dragon World: Encyclopedia]

(an Encyclopedia will be created here once more details in the world are created)
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:03 pm

-=-=-=-=-[START]-=-=-=-=-

*In the Jaded Jungles of Shangrila, stood a great nation of dragons whom lived side by side with nature. While their sister clans may have prefered to rule the land, the Hanaryuu clan adored it more than all others and basked in the bounty that brought them, one such clanswoman, Sakura, the princess of the east. Was hunting today, a custom in Hanaryuu traditions, every monday was deemed Hunting Day. To encourage good health, and to keep every dragons skills sharp for the yearly hunting festival, that took place every spring.*

*Now Sakura was quite large even for a Hanaryuu, whom are tree like, capable of standing upright and walking on their bulky hind legs. But Sakura was in the extremes when it came to her size, more than twice that of any normal Hanaryuu. This was due to her royal blood and especially to the enormous appetite that came with that bloodline. Seen even now as she was shoving a draconic stagg down her gullet whole even as the big guy kicked and struggled. The royal dragon was simply too strong for the beast and he was gobbled up and worked down into her big sloshing belly. He wasn't the first creature she'd gulped down on this hunting trip, and he wouldn't be the last.*

*The real prizes however, where the wild humans that lived in the forests. Not only for meals, but also because they were viewed as fine slaves. With her belly full of gurgling, struggling, glorping deer, Sakura dropped on all fours, her tremendous butt easily supporting such a stomach and helping her powerful arms to haul the entire feast with her, as she swayed and strutted about the jungle looking for her next prize, her belly pressed to the jungle floor, would be far fatter when she was done.*

*Soon she caught wind of the big prize, a human to add to her collection, and she crept off, crawling through the jungles, snapping down an entire anaconda like a noodle just passing by. Licking her lips and loosing a low, controlled belch when it was safely muscled down into her big belly, as she rolled her hips, stretching them further around her stomach below.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:31 pm

(Give me a little comparison or solid numbers as to just how big Sakura is, when you get the chance.)

Space travel was always a bit uncomfortable, which meant that Astronauts were used to discomfort. They had to be tough and smart and quick, and Carol Jameson was all of these things. She alone had been chosen to pilot the experimental warp craft from Earth to Mars, hopefully going to be the start of a new space-age of pioneering. Something had gone very, very wrong with the warp core, and she had barely been able to turn the craft around and shut it down without blowing herself up.

Then she'd found out that all her telemetry computers had shut off when she was making the emergency landing on earth, and couldn't raise anyone on the comms. Then something had caught fire, and she'd been forced to find an escape pod and flee the crashing ship.

NOW she was currently realizing that her computers had to be seriously borked, because there was NO WAY this was earth, what with the lizard deer and dense jungle in what was supposed to be a major city. She'd kept her helmet on as she pulled out what meager rations she could and the reliable service pistol that had been part of the escape pod.

"At least the trackers in the ship are still active..." She muttered to herself as she made her way through the foliage. "Means the poor girl's probably still in one piece."

Glancing around at the thick jungle, she groaned and checked her atmosphere comp again. "Okay, if there are any deadly spores or crap around they'd have set off the atmo-scanner already. I'm sick of breathing recycled air."

Carol cracked the seals on her helmet and hefted the thing off her head. She took a deep breath and rubbed her eyes, the tight undersuit still sweaty around her hair.

Ironically, this is what let her tasty, musky scent overpower the odd sanitized metal of her suit. To a tracking dragon, a distressed human stood out like a bakery.

She was a fit, wry thing that was obvious from the strange fitted armor she appeared to be wearing. Normally humans wore leaves or furs, if their masters did not deign to make fancier clothes for them. Her envirosuit would not seem fashionable at ALL, but it was made with such detail and out of such strange materials... even dragons could not work so finely, nor forge so well. Carol would stick out like a sore thumb in the green jungle.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:41 pm

'What is she wearing?', *Sakura thought upon spotting the human, after all she'd never seen such materials or anything close to the motif of clothing this human was wearing. The large bloated pink wyrm shuffled crawled through the jungle, her features shifting to mimic the surrounding foliage even as her big belly kicked and glorped beneath her. Whenever Carol turned and looked back at her, she would have her head craned all the way back and tucked into the small of her back so her horns helped distort the shape of her huge rear end. Her squirming belly hidden in the bushes or tall leafy grasses. This continued until Sakura had gotten within biting distance, and the next time Carol turned she would find Sakuras big crimson eyes mere inches from her own with their white slanted pupils, and irices dialated into their famous heart shape. Sniffing at the odd human, Sakura would first lick her face a few times then surge over the woman maw agape, no need to push her over or what not as her thick lips just squished over Carol and she began to suck the woman into her long gullet with a loud, *SLUURGLULP!*, as she stood upright letting the woman fall down into her enormous bulging middle. Once inside, Carol would find herself in her own private stomach seperated from the creatures Sakura had gorged on up until now. She would feel Sakura wiggle a bit before she turned and began to strut off back to her home.

"What a strange one you are", *Carol would hear the dragon speak while kneading her huge bloated gut*, "Whomever lost you won't be getting you back then...your all mine now my funny little human", *BEELCH*, "Aaah really hits the spot".

(All I can come up with atm)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:57 pm

(I just want an idea of how big Sakura is compared to Carol, or a regular human. Like, bus sized, house sized, or bigger.)

"eh?" Carol would turn to see the massive face with heart shaped iris's behind her with some shock. Shock quickly turned to panic as the creature licked her, than swallowed her!
"Aaaaugh!" Her face tasted quite lovely, but her armor wasn't very tasty at ALL! it tasted unnatural (Like chemicals!)

"Nononononoooooo!" Carol wriggled all the way down in a panic, trying fruitlessly to stop her descent down the creature's long throat. "Oh god, not like this!" she scrabbles for her pistol as she squishes into her own, private stomach. Not that she knows that Sakura has been eating, she certainly didn't get a good look at the dragon when it ate her!
"how the heck is something that big that quiet?!" she mutters in a panic to herself.

Then she feels the creature squeezing and rubbing her massive belly and, her wriggling form... and hears the Dragon address her. "H-hey! Let me go! I don't belong to NOBODY, and I'm not yours! Let me go right now, or all put a bullet in your stomach!"

She cocks her pistol menacingly, and jams the hard metal barrel into the nearest wall, letting the creature feel it. (though perhaps she should have examined the gun more closely. covered in Sakura's thick stomach slime, it's not exactly functional.)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:42 am

(In height I'd put Sakura at a soft seven ft tall here, she's younger than normal. But her width is equal to her height at the hips so she still seems massive even without the engorged belly, but nothing like her normal staggering twelve feet height though if you prefer I can have her grow into her classic standards later.)

*Sakura wiggled and groaned as Carol fought back against her captor*, "Mmmh what a squirmer you are, it's as if this were your first time in a dragon's belly...I'm such a lucky lady today!", *Sakura let her long green tongue flop out but her eyes grew wide when Carol spoke to her and she stopped dead in her tracks, a shiver going up her spine*, 'W-wait...this...human...just spoke...', *Sakura thought to herself*, "H-hey! Did I gulp someone by accident? Who's slipped into my tummy....Tahihi if this is another one of your schemes I will be cross..." *The pink dragoness began groping around into her rubbery belly trying to feel any dragon shaped lumps.*

*What she found was a funny feeling that felt like she was being poked, since Carol went in head first, the poke bulged out of her lower belly, tickling her lower body and making Sakura roll her hips*, "Hmmhmm hmm, whatever game this is at least its rather pleasing...okay Tahihi I'll forgive you...but only if you get your chores done today like I asked."

(There are some tasks that dragons will only do themselves, specifically tasks that require high intelect or communications, like trading, designing houses, commanding slaves ect.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:47 am

"This sure as hell wasn't an accident you, you... whatever you are! And neither is THIS!"

Angrily, Carol squeezes her eyes shut and pulls the trigger. There's nothing but a wet click. She looks at the gun in horror as the soft, warm and rubbery walls squeeze against her suit.

"oh no." She takes a desperate moment to fiddle with the gun, but it's completely covered in thick stomach slime. She's pretty sure that this wasn't supposed to break underwater.

Then Carol starts to really panic, and kicks and scrabbles desperately at the walls holding her. Her armored feet and fingers scrape against Sakura's stomach, though the dragon is probably tough enough to find the sensation only a little annoying, if not pleasant.

"Let me out! I'm not Tahihi, or whoever you're talking about! Please, this isn't funny!" Her voice rises in pitch, and she forgets she even has a knife. The woman desperately wipes what she thinks is digestive fluid off her exposed face... then lets out another panicked cry and fit of wriggles as Sakura rocking hips presses her face against the walls again.

(Carol isn't really going to be able to enjoy Sakura's insides while she's still wearing her suit. I think it'll be a sign of trust later that she'll let Sakura swallow her without it... or if the dragon catches her bathing and can't help herself.)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:20 pm

"This is incredible...you really are a talking human...well...my sisters are going to be quite jealous...mmmh and I must say, you struggle like no other...sadly you won't be getting free from me today, I'd be a fool to release such a rarity...", *Sakuras belly loosed a huge GURGLE before she herself released a great BELCH*, "Ah my dinner of Ulian seems to be going smoothly...tell me, talking human, where did you come from?"

*Sakura continued her rolling, grinding motions as her belly squished and glorped around Carol. But she also continued her walk through the jungle, eager to take Carol home to begin playing with her new 'pet'*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:39 pm

'Well... I suppose that's a good sign that she isn't going to digest me...' Carol groans as her captor continues to roll her around as she walks. 'I guess I'm inside some sort of crop, or something. I'd better keep her interested if I want her to keep me here rather than sending me deeper!'

"My, ungh, my name is Carol Jameson! I'm a Lieutenant of NASA, and I'm... I'm a traveller from the stars! I need to get back home, my people are going to be missing me! Please let me go!"

(Carol has no idea she's in the future, she thinks she's in a different dimension or on a different planet. Probably should call Dragon world something besides Earth.
Also, can't wait to see how Sakura will play...)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:57 pm

(Archas Dragon world is called Arcadia, I'm assuming she's the big lizard here so lets go with that.)

"Well my little space monkey. We do have an imagination...fell from the stars...Hmmhmmhmm, We'll see about that now won't we", *After several hours of Sakuras grand swaying walk, and massaging. Sakura finally arrived at the family mansion and whisked Carol away into her wing of the Manse. Once there she 'hurked' and dropped her belly over the floor as she just let her body weight squeeze it though she helped by squeezing with her claws from the sides. Carol then came a bulging up her throat and into her expansive cheeks and gullet to be gently slid out of Sakuras jaws.* "There you are my little Star Monkey...now lets get you cleaned up and dressed so I can have my fun with you".

*Sakura swiftly stripped Carol of her suit and tossed her into a bath tub, the suit reaked and so did the woman who wore it. But the moment Carol was cleaned, Sakura licked her chops and crammed Carol rump first into her maw, eagerly and gluttonously sucking the woman back down into her big belly*, "Mmmh, thats much better, without that stinky suit in the way I can taste you properly in there...now then, lets have some fun with you!", *Sakuras internal vines began to enwrap Carol, invading her body through all known orifices and tenderly pleasuring the woman while pumping in sugary, fruity juices that would thicken her curvature nearly imediately.* "There we go, plump up for your princess."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:00 pm

"It's no joke!" Carol struggled to no avail as Sakura carried her to her home. The woman whimpered and wriggled weakly as Sakura leaned on her belly, and her as she was squeeeezed out of her throat. Gently, perhaps, but she was breathless regardless when she was released back into the light.

Carol barely had time to protest when Sakura started stripping off her space-suit. "Let me, let me get it off! Please don't break it!" She groaned at the terrible nickname, but didn't protest as she hurriedly unclamped the armor and unzipped the suit. She struggled and protested but mostly burbled as she was cleaned, but let out a truly strangled yelp as she was swallowed butt first this time.

Then the vines began sliding around her naked body, and Carol began to writhe in panic. "W-wait! Mmmfph!" she almost choked on the first vine that slid down her throat, and then let out a muffled moan as others thrust into her tight pussy and anus. The sweet, fruity juices almost made her gag at first, and she let out an unhappy moan as she felt her body swelling and thickening. Was she becoming soft and pudgy? Oh no!

(more more! mmmm, love tentacles! Mind telling me how they're touching and holding her?)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:57 pm

*Sakura hiked her rump up as the squirming woman pleasured her insides*, "My my what a fighter -huff- I'll definitely be keeping you close, I don't know If I even 'want' to melt you into me now, mmmh this is just the best, keep going", *the princess lolled out her tongue as she tightened her vines. The tendrils pulsing with each pump of the bloating juices and squishing around Carols thighs as her rump swelled with each pulse, they held her breasts in spirals before slipping into her nipples to fill her jugs with yet more juices. They coiled around her belly as that too grew with every pulse. The princess intended to make the girl as plump and thick as she was, for the express purpose of pleasure. Sakura ground her massive hips over her belly as Carol filled into her new position as the princess's personal Plaything*

"Mmmhmm Thats right, get nice and heavy for your princess, she likes her meals big and meaty", *Sakura kneaded Carols growing backside through the thick squishy belly of hers as the squirms jostled and bounced around under her stuffed gut making her breasts and ass follow along with the bouncing and squirming. The princess too squirmed above her fresh plaything, growing more amorous by the second.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:53 pm

Carol let out muffled cries as the dragoness's innards squish against her body, her mouth filled with the thick vine that's plunged down her throat.

'Oh, god! I can feel this thing pulsing, pumping stuff into me! It's... bloating me up somehow! oh god, is this some kind of fat juice?!' the naked astronaut thought in horror, wriggling as best she could as she felt her hips and thighs grow thicker, the tendrils squirming deep inside her pussy and ass.
Her eyes widened and she let out high pitched whine as the vines spiraled around her breasts, and plunged into her nipples.
'oh god, not my breasts! They're swelling up too, oh got they're bigger than my head now! I don't want watermelons on my chest-'
"nnnnnn!"
And sensation was so full of warmth and stretching, it actually felt good... somehow... but Carol hated it. She fought as she felt the foreign weight settle on her body, her skin becoming more spread out... and more sensitive. She tries to thrash around, to wrap her arms and fingers around the vines going into her mouth, to start dragging them off of and out of her body... but there's so much slime and juice, Carol can't get a good grip. The vines squeezing against her stretching, swelling, sensitive skin are too much for her.

As the dragon kneads her swelling buttocks, eventually Carol realizes the struggle is helpless, and with a choked series of sobs around the tendril in her mouth, goes limp. The Dragoness humping herself drives in just how much she's been reduced to a plaything, and Carol weeps and ceases resistance... moaning in unwanted pleasure as the tendrils slip deeper and deeper into her, and her body swells up into jiggling parody of a human shape.

How deep will the tendrils go into Sakura's newest pet... what will she look like in the end?!

(I'm just putting in Carols reaction to her changes, and I don't mean any offense. She's just... under a lot of stress at the moment. Feel free to get descriptive on what happens to Carol. I plan on how both of them learn to deal with, or reduce these changes to be a major plot point. Don't stress about changing carol back.)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:09 am

(She'll at least double in weight, or if you want to get her as hefty as Sakura, quadruple)

*Sakura moaned as Carol gave in, she knew the girl was really hers now. And after playing with her for a good hour, she sighed and fell back on her massive rump*, "Mmmh lets get a look at you then my star monkey", *Sakura leaned forward and pushed Carols body through her backside and into her tail to spit her back out inside the bath and clean her up. The tendrils pulling out of the girl as she was yapped up into a tub of fresh hot water, the tub being heated by a small floral device never went cold*, "Mmmh that's more like it", *Sakura said crawling into the tub with Carol*, "now your nice and curvy the way I like em", *the dragon stated coiling her tail around carols hips and pressing her big belly into carols tummy*, "I'm sorely tempted to just melt you down now...but...a talking human...I've never even heard of this, talking birds certainly, but humans? Unthinkable...Mmm I simply must introduce you to my friends my little monkey."

*Sakura wiggled about in the tub with Carol, she was all over the poor girl, but fortunately she didn't eat her again. Eventually stepping out of the bath to finally give the girl some privacy. Sakura dawned robes of green and brown, the colors of her homeland. And came in wearing jade jewelry all along her branches and that wild pink mane.* "You'll need to be dressed I suppose, my humans are adorned in pink robes, Linen and Yewa will dress you", *with a snap of Sakuras claws, two smaller hanaryuu scampered out and pulled Carol from her bath, she was dried off and wrapped in a simple yet beautiful pink robe, with a pull of a string on the robe, it tightened to highlight Carol's body perfectly. Her hair was braided nicely in simple vines. But also a wooden chain collar was placed around her neck, the universal symbol of a slave, a sturdy vine was hung from the colar.*

"I should tell you now, don't take that colar off. If you do, you'll cease to be a slave, and eaten on sight, and I mean for good."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:38 pm

"G-guuuh..." Carol's first reaction to the tentacles was weary disgust, her entire body seeming to clench as the deep, deep intrusion was finally pulled from her. She couldn't do more than give token struggles as the dragon crawled into the bath with her.
Still, the dragoness's stated desires to 'melt her down' brought her mind clearly back into the present, with quite a bit of fear. She wasn't safe here, even if she'd survived giving up inside the belly of the beast.

She doesn't say a thing as Sakura steps out of the bath, but takes in the changes to her body. Her once slim hips are now four times what they used to be. Her buttocks are the size of beach balls, and even her once trim vagina has puffed up lips. Her belly, once a hard earned and well cut six pack of abs, looks instead like an enormous muffin made of jello, at least an extra eighteen inches giggles out from her gut in every direction. Carol's breasts are simply the capper on the change that has been inflicted on her; they are now easily G cups for a normal woman, but instead of sagging against her protruding belly, they are round and perky, as if indeed there are large softballs strapped to her chest. Some models would dream of such a skillful reworking of flesh.

The sight of the changes merely brings fresh tears to Carol's eyes. Every movement she can feel her newly sensitive skin jiggling, the extra weight on her body shifting around more chaining than any solid bonds the dragon could have put on her.
God, she can still feel the vines stretching her out, the sweet juice on her tongue-
Ruthlessly, Carol sticks two fingers all they way into the back of her throat and retches, purging the remnants of the 'bloating juice' from her stomach. She wants no more of it, trying to squeeze as much of it out of her body as she can when she cleans herself, separate from the Dragon at last as she dresses.

Carol tries to scrabble away as Linen and Yewa try to dress her, but falls on her big rump before she makes it more than two steps. The pink robe is comfortable, but Carol hates it. She much prefers the white black rough metal of her space-suit... that she can't even fit into anymore. damnation.

She shudders visibly as the collar is locked onto her neck. She knows what it means all to well.

"So..." Carol growls at last, "Does that mean you'll kill me if you ever see me without the collar, then?" She glares at the dragoness's clothed form. This was a monster, no matter how it pretended to be civilized. (Carol is not in a good headspace, jsyk)
"Where's my suit?" she looks around the room for it. Spotting it on the floor, she dashes over to it, and begins checking it for damage. The helmet is lost, but there's nothing to be done about that. Quietly, she shoves the slime covered gun inside the chestpiece... Carol hopes to hide it for the time being. If she can clean it later, she'll at least have that!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:28 pm

*Sakura held Carols head in her claws and looked her right in the eye*, "I will never harm you...if you lose your collar, come straight back to me, I'll give you a new one so no one will have you for dinner...no one but me." *With that she licked Carol on the cheek and let her go attaching the vine to a wristband on her tail claw*, "if you need something just ask...my that does feel odd saying it to a human...your such a special girl you know. Comeon, I'm having breakfast with lady Evergreen...or if I get lucky and catch her in a good mood, she'll 'be' my breakfast."

*With a giggle, Sakura lightly tugged Carol along, the dragon was in no way slow, but she was kind, she didn't excessively or cruelly rush Carol along just tugged her a little to lead her about. Carol would see many wonderous sights, and the hanaryuu walking about the town also having humans vined to their tail claws. They were all so plump! She would see the guards of the jungle, voluptuous dragon women roughly half of Sakura's size clad in armor made from layers woven bark. They held an assortment of armaments, most being outfitted with a Daikyu bow. A massive longbow. But the Knights were especially imposing. Their armor was more complicated, they wore the bark-mail, but also layers of overlapping wooden plates. Each knight was unique and they all carried a long hammer of wood. Not particularly large or oversized, but the pole gave the weapon massive reach and considering their size. Tremendous momentum despite not being oversized anvils of wood. One such knight was practicing her swings breaking rocks...'rocks' with a wooden hammer, she was fast, swinging the long weapon like a whip and shattering stone with ease, the knights also carried the Daikyu bows, though to them the mighty bow was like a shortbow, easily manageable and transportable.*

*Carol would also see several Hanaryuu eating their humans quite publicly, stripping the hefty women and eagerly gobbling them right down, expanding their bellies to ludicrous proportions, some toting stomachs up to six times their own body size and that's not even accounting for the ones with inflated bottoms or breasts presumably from storing additional meals there as well.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:13 am

Carol shivered as the large Dragon held her head in her hands, despite the kind words and reassurances she was given. It only emphasized just how big the dragon was... and how helpless she was in her grip.

She followed along quickly after Sakura, though not too closely, as the dragoness made her nervous. Carol did NOT wander though, as she saw huge amount of strange tree dragons about, and worse, more than a few seemed to be armed! She had no idea how they got wood that strong, and the sight of one of the obvious Knights smashing rocks with such a hammer was indeed fearful for the human.

But the worst part of the trip was the other humans. Mostly women, they were all fattened up like she was, and Carol easily made the comparison to livestock being lead around. How far had these poor creatures fallen?! How far from home was she?
The most awful part of seeing these poor humans being... ravished by the dragons was the expressions on their faces when the Dragons were eating them.
Carol could swear the humans looked BLISSFUL.

'I got out of this thing's stomach in one piece, but I don't think any of those poor souls will...' the dark thought made Carol tense and wary. Her eyes darted everywhere, and even at her new... mistress.

The dragon hadn't even told Carol her own name... from the way she spoke, humans were thought of as little more intelligent than animals. Perhaps... perhaps she should use this, pretend to be dumb? At the very least, it would cause other dragons to underestimate her...
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:45 pm

*Hanaryuu did not use carriages or whatnot, they got around via their elastic, stretchy arms, during swings, and climbs they held their humans wrapped in their tails, even the princess did this, it was so second nature. Lady Evergreens mansion was quite lovely, resting and winding around the branches of a great oak, with shrouds hanging from the branches to hide the normally open walkways, that grew in a spiral up the trunk. After meeting with the Lady of the mansion, the two enjoyed a massive dinner of live prey, Carol would watch her 'mistress' shovel nine very large wild draconic beasts into her rump and belly, then three human women into her chest, All squirmed through the various means she utilized to devour them.*

*Lady Evergreen managed a mere two wild beasts and a human servant before she claimed to be stuffed, but she watched her gluttonous princess swell with everything she offered, giggling and blushing, rubbing over her tightening belly as the two shared gossip and stories. Once the princess was finished, the smaller lady Evergreen circled around to her backside and began to rub her princess's engorged bottom, resulting in purrs and cooes from the pink giantess. Then surprisingly, she plunged her claws into Sakuras behind continuing her massage once engulfed by the princess's enormous rump. Sakura was most pleased rolling her hips with her tongue lolling out. Evergreen unlike those before her, was not digested. As Courtissan to queen Yggdrasil, none could claim her truly but the queen herself. But she gave excelently pleasing internal massages, Sakura would pull Carol close as Evergreen kneaded around inside her tush. And begin massaging Carol as well, hoping to tease her into a more comfortable state, she used her tongue and limbs to pleasure her 'slave' and pressed the woman firmly to her body, smothering her all over in her engorged squirming curves, showing no restraint in this, she would smush Carol between bouncing breasts, grind her big sloshing belly over her and pin her down under that massive ass of hers with Evergreens claws and curves pressing out the skin and scales, everything else within was swiftly melted into soon to be ass fat for the princess's Dinner.*

"Whats wrong little girly? Why don't you speak? I'm sure I wasn't mistaken...", *if Carol did not respond Sakura would sigh*, "then again I could be imagining things...right...a talking human-who was I kidding. Oh well, you'll look grand stuffing my bottom anywho", *Sakura suddenly dropped her full body rump first over Carols head intending to gobble her up into that grand and gorgeous pair of bubbles resting under her tail. If Carol did not speak, she was Dragon Chow.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:00 am

"guuuh!" Carol clearly did not appreciate being smothered and massaged by the large dragoness, even if she was trying to be nice. The human simply had no desire to co-operate with the dragon if she had a choice... even as the dragon was grinding against her. Seeing both the dragons eating humans had made her feel very unsafe, and not very talkative.

So when Sakura asked her what was wrong, all she did was grumble quietly under her breath about unwanted touches, devourment, and the fattening of her body. Given that Sakura probably didn't hear that...

"Wait, stuffing your-MMPH!" Carol blinked then shrieked as Sakura's massive buttocks thumped down on her body. Her fingers clawed into the soft pink flesh reflexively, and when she finally managed to drag the fat skin away from her mouth, Carol screamed out:
"Get off of me you fat, horrible monster! I swear to god I'll bite your ugly ass in twenty seconds if you don't!" Fear and defiance colored her voice, and Carol really would bite if Sakura didn't release her quickly.
The dragon might remember... this is a WILD human! Certainly not a well trained one like she's used to getting... but, then again, Carol DID speak... and rudely at that!

(You can have Carol bite and get sucked into Sakura's butt if you like. But Only if you want to. Keep in mind, also: Sakura hasn't introduced herself yet, though Carol did give her own name... though Sakura just calls her space monkey, much to her anger.)
Darian
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay