Dragon World (Sakura and Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon World (Sakura and Darian)

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:08 am

"Sorry my little space monkey, since I'm the only one that can hear you you have to become padding for my bottom", *Sakura stated rather seductively while Carol indeed bit into her big bloated bubble butt resulting in an 'ouch' followed by several teasing giggles, however as evergreens visage pressed out from her cheeks she stated*, "No I heard her too...mmm bring her in here my princess I want to meet this talking human."

*Sakura would crain her neck staring at her rump or rather the dragoness stuffing it, and blink several times*, "So she really can talk? I'm not going looney? Mmm well then all the merrier, come get some lovin in my caboose little monkey!" *Sakura eagerly slurped Carol into her cheeks, rolling her hips and using a twerking motion to gluttonously inhail the well stuffed slave girl into her all devouring ass cheeks. Arching her back and placing her claws upon her bottom, kneading the swelling mounds while her tail claw helped to shove the stuffed slave girl into the princess's heavy hindquarters.*

"Mmmh such lovely skin, you slip in so smoothly my little monkey", *said Sakura, complimenting her prey. Within the heavy, tight backside of the princess, Carol would find lady Evergreen smooshed against her. The green scaled courtisan would hug the amply curved girl to her belly, and begin to quizz her on her origins.* "Where did you come from? Who was your previous master? Where did you learn to speak? and lastly, What would you like to eat?"

*At least the last question seemed friendly, however it seemed both of them believed her name really was just 'space monkey', here humans must've received 'pet names' from their masters, being unworthy of a true name themselves.*

*As they spoke, every movement resulted in a coo or moan from Sakura outside who had long since begun pleasing herself with so much stuffing in her body, the bulging belly and swollen backside just putting the princess into a state of bliss.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:06 pm

"Aaaaugh!" Carol yelled and kicked as she was bounced up and in with Sakura's bouncing and twerking, and let out a shamefully girlish squeak as the tail-claw grabbed her own bottom as she was pushed inside Sakura's massive rear.

The insides of Sakura's rear were far more tight and heavy than her stomach had been, but perhaps nothing could compare to those violating tentacles. And it made sense that the heaviest part of Sakura would be the heaviest on the inside.

Still, as the thin dragon Evergreen squeezed Carol to her, she struggled a bit, especially since she could feel the dragon's meals wriggling underneath the dragons flesh. 'God, it's like we're a living turducken!' she thought in an horrified manner. Still... if Evergreen was so calm about being inside Sakura, she probably wasn't in any... MORE danger than usual.

"You're not going to let me go until I answer your questions, are you." Carol muttered under her breath, and then groaned. "Fine, in order: I'm from the planet Earth, which is a world really far away from this one. I had no previous master, like any human on my world should. I learned to speak from my parents, and school, since I was a child, like any human on my world should. Lastly, considering that the last thing shoved down my throat turned me into a jiggling butterball, I'm not that hungry."
All of this was spoken in a flatly annoyed tone of voice, with the last on the list being pitched in a particularly snide manner.

(Question: Do you got any pictures of the tree dragons and Sakura? I'm trying to get a better mental image of them.)
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:52 am

(I've got lots of Sakura pics, she's my FA avatar for a reason.)

Best Example of the Body shape: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19466194/

And yes I drew all of these.
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:05 am

"Earth?" *evergreen stated*, "interesting, I do not know of any place called Earth, it sounds attractive though, like the name of a wild maiden. Hmm, well, when you grow hungry let us know, we simply must get that body of yours up to snuff." *Evergreen kneaded Carols belly and snuggled up with her own, nuzzling the human girls neck*, "you know...I wonder...little monkey, do you have a name?"

*Sakura laughed at that one*, "Pfft of course she doesn't have a name, only dragons have names, thats why I named her my little space monkey, as shes such-"

*Before Sakura could finish however, Carol would give her name and Sakura blanched*, "Wha-a...Carool...you...Humans do not have names!"

*Evergreen chuckled*, "Not from our world no...it seems in this ones home, they do..."

*At long last they knew to introduce themselves*, "I am lady Evergreen, Cortesan to the Jade Queen Yggdrasil, a pleasure to meet your acquaintance in the low curves of our illustrious princess."

*Sakura would bounce her bottom a bit, with a roll at the end and her deep guttural purr as she began her introduction soon after Evergreen's.* "I am Princess Sakura Maria Yggdrasil, second daughter of the Jade Queen, and your master my little spa...Carol...this is most unusual..." *Sakura's body may have been stuffed to bliss but as her claw rested upon Carols bulge within her meaty rump, her expression turned to worry and confusion.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:03 am

"Well, I suppose that's a nicer thing to say than 'it's called dirt'." Carol mutters as the Evergreen nuzzles up against her neck. She supposes she's lucky that it's so dark inside, as the green dragon can't see her face flush slightly. Her neck is sensitive...

So instead she merely keeps her attitude of rather intense disgust and tries to lean faaaaar away from Lady Evergreen.

"It's... nice... to meet you both." Carol lied through gritted teeth at that point. At the very least, the dragons were listening to her now. "Now, I'm sure your people have very different ways than mine, but humans on my planet do NOT like being eaten or held like this, and I would like to ask you to Spit. Me. Out."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:34 am

*Sakura chuckled at Carols displeasure*, "Well were not on your planet now are we?", *she stated, still kneading her caboose in all three claws*.

"My princess, surely you can find other meals? It would be a shame to devour one so rare as this on the first day of our meeting, let her experience Eden, I'm sure she will come to desire your feast with enough time. It is only a matter of 'when' she falls in love with your body, and wishes to become a part of your beauty." *Evergreen spoke with a silver tongue, and Sakura liked what she heard, after a few more final gropes and bounces, the pink princess relented and Carol was pushed back out the way she came in, through those massive scaled cheeks of Sakuras, the princess licking her lips as she dropped the woman from her backside. Evergreen however, remained in the princess's rear*, "delighted dear...mmm maybe next time you wont want to leave...", *she started, moving around to loom over Carol, she fell atop the girl, who now wreaked of cherry blossom from being inside Sakuras body, before licking Carol from neck to chin as her heavy, squirming belly smooshed over the woman's body* "well 'Carol', if this were the last day of your life, how would you spend it."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:35 pm

"Oh, I wouldn't hold my breath..." Carol Growls at Evergreens commentary. Truthfully the human has no desire to end up back inside Sakura, and has yet to see the dragon as anything other than a strange, eating, sexual being who has no idea the harm she does. It's not a beautiful picture.

"Goooff!" Carol grunts as the dragoness rolls her stuffed, squirming belly on top of her, squishing against her bloated belly. She sucks in her breath as the long tongue licks her neck and chin.

She then she lets it out in a long sigh. Carol HAS to be careful here. This is all first contact. It's not been a GOOD first contact, but if she wants any chance to get back to her ship, she can't just lash out at the alien whose planet she's landed on.

"That's... an ominous question, Sakura." Carol finally grunts out. "Not an easy one to answer, at least, because it depends on ones current situation, and those might be the greatest wishes of one's heart at the moment, the one more true to a being's soul is hidden away. Like, there might be a good man, whose ideal last day would be full of death screaming and the blood of those who tormented and wronged him, for having lost so much, there was nothing else he can conceive of desiring. One might even call it a noble last day, even if he died choking in the dirt, if he stopped those from hurting others like they did him."

Carol isn't feeling gentle at the moment, however. She's angry, and uncomfortable, and barely managing to control her temper.

"However, if you really want to hear what my ideal last day would be... I suppose I can give you a hint." Carol smirks, an idea forming in her head. It seemed that Sakura was a curious creature... perhaps she could use that curiosity to establish a better understanding of each other!

"My ideal last day... well, I would be inside a box." Carol sucks in her breath, and wriggles awkwardly to try and free herself from under the dragoness. "If you want more details, you'll have to let me up."

(I plan to have Carol peak Sakura's curiosity, perhaps over a montage of a few days, by only answering questions about her Ideal last day when the human feels the dragon has earned them, thru favors or better treatment or understanding of Carol.)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:48 pm

*Sakura's head tilted and she moved off of Carol, only to hold her up and squish her into her breasts and belly like a stuffed animal toy*, "Very well, a box, I can have such an object made for you with ease, tell me more of how to bring you a happiness worthy of my making." *The princess kneaded her huge evergreen stuffed tush with her feet while her arms tended to Carol*, "My last day would be spent in bliss with my companions, all of us stuffed stupid and enjoying a long game of Daba. A delicious game where each girl stuffs her tail into a different girls nethers. Forming a circle, They then begin to eat passing the food stuffs and prey into whoever has swallowed ones tail If you can't eat any more you have to pull out and whoever has your tail gobbles you up, then whoevers tail they had gets swallowed up into the gobbler and they get passed through everyone's tails until one of the players has eaten everyone else into their womb...I usually win but I've been beaten a few times as well. Mhmhm, Its so much fun you can spit everyone up and start all over again with full bellies, ah such pleasure."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:53 pm

"Oh, you couldn't make the box I want to be in on my last day, Sakura. I doubt any of your kind can." Carol gives Sakura a grin that is full of teeth, knowing and not very nice... is the little human challenging her?
"The box of my desire is very special."

She listens and struggles a bit as the princess describes the lewd game of Daba. "Well... I suppose if you like sitting and eating, that game of Daba is a very... nice way to imagine your last day. Full of comfort I suppose, and good company."

The human rolls her eyes a bit. "But I still prefer my box. Let me describe it to you: You are sealed into a suit of bulky, unglamorous cloth and metal. Inside the box is a chair, one that is straight and upright, and you are strapped to it across your chest with tight, firm belts. You cannot stand or turn very far, and the air you breathe is... cold and harsh. Never stale enough to choke, yet never fresh enough to be comfortable either. There is no sound and you are alone. All you can do is breathe, and watch, and wait to die."

Carol, the mad little human, actually gives the dragon a smile at this. "I'm betting you're wondering what I find so appealing about this box, aren't you?" She asks, coy.

Surely the dragon is curious about the human... for the first time, she is speaking with surety and confidence. Her eyes are sharp, and she is speaking from clear memory... but what would Carol find so appealing about this box?

(Carol is trying to catch Sakura's attention and interest.)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:18 pm

*Sakura frowned*, "Mmmh lovely, its like your already dreaming of being eaten, are you sure deep in your soul you don't truly wish to become a donation to my ass meat?", *Sakura wiggled about, drumming her claws along Carols Sides while her swollen breasts, belly, and butt gurgled away at her excessive dinner*, "Tightly wrapped, barely able to breath, waiting to 'die'", *Sakuras eyes flashed with excitement as she said these words*, "everyone I've ever melted into me has experienced these and more in my body", *she concluded with a wet lick to Carols neck.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:06 pm

"Oh, the air and tightness have nothing to do with why I'm there, Sakura. Those things are absolutely miserable."

Carols hand reaches out and pushes away Sakura's tongue suddenly. She twists and turns around, climbing up to stare directly into the dragoness' eyes. The human speaks with surprising intensity now, completely without the fear and uncertainty she showed before.

"what's important is what you see." She whispers, leaning closer, as if describing a precious secret. "Listen closely, and I will try to describe it to you."

"Set into the box is a window, just in front of your face, just large enough to see through. Through it, you see two different types of black. One is of the night sky, full of stars shining in the dark, but they are piercing now, somehow closer, more clear than you have ever seen before, and there are so, so many of them, and, madness of madness, they are below you! but that is not what draws your eye... that is not what you are looking for."

"No... you're looking for the upper dark, the one with no stars at all, trying to see where the night sky meets that edge of black... but you cannot see, until, suddenly, a red line appears in your vision. Slowly, it grows larger and larger, and the red becomes blue, and yellow and eventually a white of all colors, and before you is the horizon. A beam of light seems to blind you, but you dare not look away, squinting at that space between darkness and light, watching, waiting as the blackness fades away..."

"and then the upper blackness slowly becomes green, and blue, and white... you see mountains above you, oceans and clouds and you realize that this... this is your world you are floating above. All the green and brown land, all the storms in the sky, you can see everything yet nothing, as the sun rises as you float in a tiny box, miles above even the highest clouds. Below you is everything you have seen, dreamed of seeing, and have never even imagined before."

Carol turns suddenly and points to the sky, just for a moment leaning closer to Sakura's face, her voice full of passion and wonder. "And you look back to the stars, and realize that every single on of them is but another sun, and your entire world, in all it's beauty and majesty, is but a tiny island floating in the void. And you reach for the stars and think 'what a wonder I have seen."

Carol takes a deep shuddering breath, and pointedly hops off Sakura's chest. "That, Dragon, is what I want my last sight to be. It didn't matter if I was in an uncomfortable box, as long as I died seeing what a sunrise looks like above the sky."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:10 am

*Sakura's eyes squinted up as she tried to imagine it, but never having seen the view from on high...* "Could you draw it, or paint it for me? I can't quite imagine what your saying, by the way your talking this would be a real view, I want to see it too." *Sakura stood with her claws firmly pressed to her belly and walked off into Evergreens home, she knew where the crafting room was and retrieved some of her paints and an eizel, from there, Sakura helped Carol draw and paint the image in her mind with astounding accuracy, and in just a few hours, there was a masterpiece before them, Sakura had begun crying near the end when she realized what she was seeing*, "You really are from another world aren't you..."

"Your painting, I want to see!" *Evergreen commented, though Sakura wasn't ready to release the woman from her backside bubbles just yet.*

"We seem to have stumbled on the real deal Evergreen", *Sakura cupped her claws around Carols face*, "You are far too unique to simply gobble up...I think...you should become my daughter. But that will be your choice, the right of motherhood is something sacred, I can't force you into my womb, you have to be consumed willingly...but your worthy...certainly more worthy than any human in history...These humans we have, they are slaves and food, and playthings...you are a person. Above them, impossibly rare, you should look like a person Carol...not a human."

*Sakura stood up and began cleaning her claws of paint*, "That picture should be given to the queen...its too grand to squander for myself...I've seen only three portraits of matching beauty. The light of Sol piercing autumn leaves, the portrayal of Sage Amiria before the crown city, and 'Cia Vidoa Manto' The illustration of heaven..."

*The princess was confused as to what to do next, so she released Evergreen from her backside, and ordered three slaves to feed her tush instead, while they squirmed, she thought, keeping Carol close*, "I'm trying to decide whether to tell our queen about you or not...What do you think Carol?"
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:10 pm

Carol was a little shocked that Sakura would be so insistent in guiding her hands as she painted... the astronaut was no artist, but she found herself trying to create the image in her mind with Sakura's help. The Dragoness bursting into tears was... unexpected. She hadn't thought the greedy dragon would be so easily moved... but she couldn't help but smile at the idea.

She was an astronaut and an explorer. Sharing the beauty of space was something she didn't mind doing.

Still, Carol was... creeped out a bit my Sakura's words about changing her again and the dragon's description of all other humans as food and playthings... and worst of all, slaves. But she was too scared to say anything else at the moment.
"People and humans are the same thing where I'm from, Sakura." Perhaps one day she'd say more about what humans thought of slavery. But not now.

Besides she had a much more important thing to worry about when her master spoke about her 'Queen'.

"Tell no-one about me, Sakura!" She insisted, in the most intense voice she could. "I do not belong here, and if anyone else finds out about me, they would either rip me apart to find my secrets or just kill me to keep me from causing trouble! Please Sakura... I am very scared of this world, and you are the ONLY dragon I can trust right now! please, keep me safe and secret... I don't know anything about how this world works, and I... I want to stay safe."

She took a deep shuddering breath, and glanced back at the picture. "Besides... we made that picture together. It's not for your queen... it's for you. Please... teach me about dragons and your world. I'm a stranger here, and I don't have anyone else."

Truth be told, Carol wasn't really interested in staying with Sakura... but she could fake it, and she DID want to learn more about the world. Carol wanted to learn enough to escape... but that would take time.

(Sakura can take a few days to get to know Carol on her own, and convince her human that she's really loving... and maybe that Carol can actually TAKE her to see her ship. It'd be an adventure for both of them... and Carol has to get back into shape.
and it turns out Carol needs to fix her ship, and that could eventually lead to them discovering the old NASA site. I'm planning on that being the big reveal that they're on Earth.
You have any thoughts about how they should get close?
I plan on making journal entries for Carols thoughts in her electronic diary.)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:29 pm

*Sakura thought for a while*, "Its good you fear the queen, if she rejected you, you would be banished, I wouldn't even have the option of making you my daughter at that point...but if she accepted you, you'd have status, protected by the court, virtually untouchable by conventional means, much like myself...no ones going to tear your apart though, We dragons can figure out how you work without that barbaric nonsense." *On the topic of slaves however, Sakura deepened her voice with authority and weight*, "Not here, you are the only acception, humans here are stupid, primitive creatures, they serve only as service, pleasure, and other things that do not require thought such as slaves, they are looked down upon for the stupid and barbaric animals that they are, I've tried teaching them, tried elevating them to a greater intellect, but it's impossible...despite the size of their brains they fail to learn or impress...you however, seem to be already educated."

*This was different, Sakura virtually transformed when she took on this commanding tone, revealing her disdain for humanity, her intelligence being nothing to sneeze at, she was wize, and had clearly tried to help humans before, but it seemed her continuous failure left her with nothing but regret for wasted time.*

"My people will try to understand you, just be aware, you are an animal here, thats how you'll be viewed, how would you feel if an animal suddenly appeared in the middle of town...you have no rights, people will assume your every action is based on instinct, they'll be impressed if you can even use a restroom let alone speak but a word...take it slowly."

*Sakura gripped Carols sides*, "Sorry about forcing this heft upon you...I prefer my prey plump and juicy, I cant remove it from you without digestion so that's out of the question, but if its any consolation, I find you ravenously beautiful like this...We will have to set up some guidelines for you, rules you are not to break under any circumstances*

"When traveling, you will do so on a leash or inside my body, human is an exotically eaten meat, the high class would gobble you up and the low class would sell you to the high class for profit, thus you must appear to belong to me, I'm sorry but, you must remain my slave, if only in appearance. If you do speak, I will use my training of humans to shield your secret, but you mustn't overdo it, start spitting logic, and your cover will be blown, I'll be in trouble too at that point. Lastly, under no circumstances, even if your hurt or abused, you must not harm a dragon, a single scratch bruise or bite is enough to condemn you to death, they'll label you as a rabid animal to be put down, it would be chaos at that point, you'll be forced to reveal yourself, and you'll be viewed as a villain with no rights or defence...Do not forget these rules, they will protect you."

*Sakura closed her eyes*, "Lady Evergreen I trust you to keep this secret."

"Of course my princess, well, unless the queen asks me directly, at which point by law I have to answer truthfully, no one can lie to Queen Yggdrasil you know."

"Acceptable, I'd never ask you to commit occupational suicide, ah, would you have something to snack on brought in, my appetite is truly monstrous today. Though I think I'd like something cooked and simple, no human meat though, I think that would be too much of an insult to our special guest."

*Sakura retrieved a book from Evergreens library, one with pictures to show Carol*, "The Hanaryuu are one of twelve kingdoms of dragons each ruled by an immortal queen and her court, our queen is her Majesty Queen Yggdrasil", *Sakura showed Carol a portrait of a green scaled hana with white flowers of all varieties blooming upon her tremendous branch horns some of which carol might recognize like sunflowers and mums*, "Hanaryuu, my species, are flower dragons, we possess tremendous physical strength, shape shifting abilities, and an unparallelled appetite for love, as you have experienced, even now its taking all of these squirming individuals inside me to keep me from ravaging you again, its not a threat just a fact, I am overflowing with love, the heart shaped pupils of Hana are a literal representation of our desires, possibly a joke on Queen Yggdrasils part."

*Evergreen soon returned in a fresh dress, her hana vasells bringing in trays of sweets, french macaroons, rice cakes, ecct and a large pot of tea, though for Sakura an entire live boa larger than any snake Carol had ever seen, it seemed to have been drugged as the boa didn't resist when Sakura wrapped her thick lips over its head and sucked the giant snake down into her bulging belly. Once the meat was tucked away, she moved on to the sweets plucking a single macaroon from the tray and slowly chewing on it showing she could indeed savour a meal.* "If you'd like something with more meat on it say so, but please have something, otherwise I'll have to feed you on my sap and you can see what that does to ones body...of course if you'd rather plump up..." *Sakura finished that sentence with a slimy lick over her chops*, "all you have to do is ask."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:25 am

Carol is understandably hesitant at Sakura's sudden change in attitude... she'd been seriously underestimating the pink, gluttonous dragoness. She'd thought Sakura was a silly, greedy creature... now it seemed she really did deserve the respect every other dragon gave her.
Moreover, the sheer disdain she had for humans was... un-nerving. Sakura was a thoughtless dragon who gave little thought to those beneath her attention. Carol supposed she was lucky that she counted as a person... she would have to be careful not to annoy her new mistress.

And that wasn't going to be at all enjoyable for the human, but as Sakura outlined her rules. Uncomfortable as they were, Carol didn't dare to gainsay them. "I suppose I'll be relying on you for safety then. I'll play a good... slave and pet," Carol gritted through unhappy teeth, but promised all the same, "Whenever there's a dragon I don't recognize. But, from the start, if I get in trouble, I'm going to start screaming your name. Call it something you taught me to do."

She doesn't comment on that Sakura finds her beautiful all swollen up, but her expression speaks of her discomfort of the thought.

Still, Carol pays close attention when Sakura brings out the books and begins describing her own species of dragon... and her queen. "Huh. Dragons of love..." She quirked an eyebrow at that, and wasn't convinced. There was a big difference between Love and lust... and all Carol had seen was lust from Sakura.

"I'll stick with vegetables, thanks. I'm gonna need to watch what I eat now..." Carol tries very hard to ignore Sakura's own meal, though she does watch with wide eyes as she sucks up a massive snake like a noodle.
The human ends up grabbing a large amount of fresh vegetables, focusing mainly on lettuce and only taking a few fruits.
"God, this is going to be like Boot all over again, loosing this weight..." She mutters, annoyed.

Carol pauses a moment, then looks up at Sakura. "I'm... going to have a lot of questions, Sakura. But I suppose it's only fair if I answer any of yours as well. I'm an explorer... I might be here unwillingly, but many humans of my home dream of finding new life in the stars." She shudders a moment. "... I would like to learn more about you, and your people. Would you think it rude if I asked to learn from you? When we're alone at least?"
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:57 am

*Sakura gave a slight burp making an adorable kitty face before licking her chops*, "You'd 'better' learn from me, I don't appreciate wasting my breath...your thinking my personality suddenly changed right? This is what I sound like when I talk to someone who isn't an animal, I am a Princess, that means I was raised with the highest possible expectations of my people, if I make a mistake someone will have to take the fall to keep the royal bloodline spotless and perfect", *Sakura clenched her fist so hard it started to smoke*, "So I don't make mistakes, I'm gambling on you Carol, do you understand, as your master it is also my duty to punish you if you misbehave...I won't kill you, your a person...but you don't have my love yet, you have to earn it...you have to be worthy of it." *Sakura threw Carol a look so intense it would've made a dinosaur shit themselves her heart shaped eyes narrowing to crimson blades with white pupils*, "We are the people of love, love you see is the single most Terrifying emotion one can feel, it can crush you, uplift you...even...undo you..." (and at that point cupid pissed his diapers) *Sakura left that macabre thought linger for the rest of the dinner, despite being all cute, plump and cuddly...Sakura had one hell of a crazy side.*

*The Dragon sighed upon finishing some roast duck*, "I...don't like being used, Carol, I don't like being lied too either, when I'm uncomfortable I start eating, more than usual, I get these massive cravings...so, instead of thinking so selfishly of how your going to 'use' me to escape..." *Sakura flared her eyes again but not as harshly this time*, "Think instead first, of cementing your life here in Shangrila....who knows how long it could take to get back into the sky...weeks...months...years...Oh please if I was in your situation I'd be thinking the same thing-my point is...you could be here for a very VERY long time, best to lay down roots, settle in...our Queen most likely already knows your here but not what you look like, it is pure luck that you fell into my belly...had it been anyone elses, you'd probably be in massive trouble right now...or most likely you'd be padding on some stupid girls ass as you were so nearly mine, so show some gratitude please, something more polite than Escapism, alright?"

*It was freaky, almost like the dragon could read Carols mind, but that wasn't the case, she simply used logic to determine what Carols motives were and exploited them to intimidate the girl. She wanted respect, and control over the human. Indeed the more she thought on the matter the more difficult she imagined this would be.*

"This may seem out of the ordinary but tonight your going to sleep in my body, I just want to warn you now so you can pick a spot to stay, the breasts are on the loose side, the butt is tighter and the belly is somewhere between the two...my womb is off limits, try for it and I'll rip you in half...literally...I'll be in the bath, come join me when your done, you'll be swallowed immediately after bathing...oh and you really shouldn't try to lose weight, my slaves mostly look that way, you'll blend in better with hips like those or bigger, try to get used to it please."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:34 pm

(sorry this took so long... I got caught up in my birthday and a wedding trip. Then I got a PS4... was having to rush to unlock everything in Gravity Rush 2 before the sever shut down on July 18th.
Also... was having trouble with the next bit. Didn't know how to have Carol react.

I decided to have her get a little angry and Blunt. make it clear that pushing her around isn't a good thing.)

Carol did go a bit pale as Sakura's tone changed so completely, the cheerful dragon princess becoming a much more frightening force of nature. The little human leaned away from the devouring dragon...

Then her eyebrow twitched, and her head tilted to one side.

"You don't like being used, huh?" Carol murmured, and very intentionally met Sakura's eyes and leaned Forward. "Lemme give you a list of things I don't like."

"I don't like being lost, away from home." Her voice began to rise up."I don't like being fat. I don't like pretending to be your pet, and I don't like being raped, eaten or threatened with death by some some pink LIZARD!" Carol slammed her hands onto the table, shaking it with her shout and glaring up at the dragon that could so very easily end her.

"I do not like you, Sakura, and I do not trust you." Carol continues, her voice quickly going back to a quieter level, but her eyes did not blink. "Unfortunately, I have no other options but to trust you and pretend to be your pet, for however long it takes me to get home. But I will seek out other options, with your consent and co-operation... or without them."
Her eyes were full of defiance and determination... sharp and angry. Truly, Carol was not like any other human Sakura had seen before in her life. She would fight Sakura if she had to... heaven knows how, but the concept was... unpleasant to consider.
"I am NOT your pet, even if I am pretending to do so, and you should never forget that if we are to co-operate at all."

Carol took a deep breath and finally sat back down at her seat on the table.

"Do we have an understanding?" she asks icily.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:01 pm

*Sakuras face was...disdainful, stoik, and very displeased...Carol in her retaliation, may have just made a lethal error.*

"Understanding?" *she paused for a moment her tone sarcastic, laughable even*, "You understand nothing, how dare you speak to me that way!", *rather than anger she portrayed a calm, calculative, and accusational demeanor standing from her seat to her full height, belly proudly presented full and squirming with her dinner, she snapped her claws and the table suddenly collapsed right into the floor, leaving nothing between Carol and this behemoth of a human gobbling monster woman who sounded quite upset with her.* "I could crush you into jelly, break every bone in your body, or simply eat you for my snack you stupid little girl, but I don't even have to bother, with a word I could have you locked in a zoo for the rest of your sorry life you ungrateful little turd. I am the second princess, kindly offering you refuge and you dare call me a Lizard? I have eaten many lizards child, they padd my hips not give commands, who do you think you are?!"

*Sakura slapped her belly making it jiggle and bounce about, before promptly stepping forward, she didn't care whether Carol backed up or felt intimidated because the next thing she said was damning.*

"Get out...you can go scratch a meal from the dumpsters you spoiled self entitled brat. If you survive the streets I might overlook this disrespect...but only if you learn where you stand here, and just how high up the food chain I am...if you can catch a conversation sneaking around the gutters that is, perhaps under a hana's floor boards with the snakes. That's assuming they don't check there for pest control."

*Sakura didn't stutter, or give any sign she was joking, this was serious, according to everything Carol knew, going outside without a collar for a human made her prized meat to the nobles, Sakura could loose Carol, but it seemed she was fine with that if it meant even a chance of teaching the girl some manners.* "A word of caution, should I deny being involved with you asuming you speak up about it, you'll be nailed with false accusation against the court, and fed to the nobles...probably me...and if it comes down to that, I won't spare you a second time...now begone...I do hope you learn something from this." *Sakura now turned her back to Carol signifying she was done with the girl for now.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:06 pm

Carol does indeed back up from Sakura when she advances on her, clearly intimidated by Sakura's display of strength and anger... or is it the natural response of a prey creature to a predator in anger? But her eyes quickly harden when Sakura describes all the things she could do, then orders her out. It seems the human only gets angrier when threatened or told how weak she is.

"Fine. I shouldn't be surprised." Carol stood and began walking out. "You know, we have legends back home about dragons. They were manifestations of the worst of humanity: cruelty, endless greed, and wrath. Completely incapable of empathy for anything that wasn't themselves. Looks like the legends were true... and it was a good thing that mankind killed them all."

With those wrath filled words, an empty threat from a child walking to her death, Carol vanished from the palace without her collar.

She would find the coming weeks much harder than she thought they would be. Escaping the noses of the Grass and Bush dragons was no easy task. Carol often had to cover herself in excrement to avoid detection. She quickly regained her figure, but it was of little option... she spent most her time running from tiny ferret like dragons or scary raptor like ones. Had no qualms about hurting her pursuers, but was very aware that she couldn't afford a dedicated manhunt for her.

Still, she wasn't as great an outdoorsman as she was during active service, and she couldn't cook any snakes she managed to kill... and that was risky by itself! Even the snakes dragons considered snacks could eat her! And the smoke from the fires quickly brought curious dragons. Still, she managed to eke out a living on the outskirts of the smelly parts of the city...

Till one day, her luck ran out.

Sakura was right to be angry at the foolish human, but her friend gently encouraged her to let go of her anger. Carol was a stranger in a strange land... she would come to appreciate what Sakura could offer her. She shouldn't destroy the painting the human made... nor should she toss out the humans odd clothes. Maybe, if the human came back, keeping those things would make for a good reward... once the human earned them.

Of course, Sakura didn't need to think much about Carol once the human vanished. She had better things to do... like visit the market!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:27 pm

*Sakura for all of her displeasure at Carols lack of manners, was worried sick about the poor thing, she had nightmares of carol being squeezed to death by jade boas, she found it hard to eat and eventually could hardly stomach live prey...she wanted carol in her belly, not some random human she couldn't communicate with...sure it was nice melting them down and packing her curves to the brim....but she couldn't force herself to 'desire' anything else. She made frequent trips to the Jade Market in hopes that someone had found her Carol, but most days she heard only rumors concerning the status of the Jungles economy from her private carriage, warnings of crop diseases, or tainted patches of earth, problems of the state ecct. The people at the market were all curious and excited to have a princess among them, even if they could only see her carriage. She was actually thinking of purchasing some medicine to spark her appetite, however one last conversation caught her ear.*

"Max its too much trouble, lets just eat it and be done with the matter", "No Mimi it's a special one, we just need to find the right buyer", "but it was eating someones pet! This thing is trouble, it'll just cause us trouble too!", "Mimi you didn't see how it moved, two legs, running like a greater hana, it was quick, fast enough to outrun the grass patrol, if it hadn't fallen out of its tree I don't think we could've caught this human, I'm telling you, the nobles will pay an exotic price for a meal this spunky."

*Sakura peaked into the tent to see the two bush hana quarreling behind their desk, numerous cages strewn through the back of the large tent...then low and behold, the human she was craving caught her eye, how perfect...how...terrible, 'the chances of hearing this conversation at the right time...Carol you are one lucky monkey.'

*With a snap of Sakura's claw, the two hana were brought before her, greeting her with a low bow*, "I overheard your conversation from earlier, and I am interested in this human you speak of, bring it to my carriage."

*awestruck that they attracted passing royalty, they quickly did as they were told, Max and Mimi two blueberry Hanna, swiftly retrieved Carols cage at which point Sakura chuckled from behind a fine green silk fan, only her eyes visible through the window of the carriage*, "I thought it was you, this human is one I personally retrieved from the jungle, she's a special one, a capable slave but tricky to manage, I'm so lucky you two found her for me, I suspect she was coaxed from the mansion by something, perhaps she saw a thief and thought to pursue them."

*The two merchants gave each other a sideways glance as Sakura's bodyguard loaded Carol onto the carriages top where a holding platform would keep the cage in place.*

"W-we were hoping to get a fair price for it, um-" *Mimi started but Max promptly grabbed Mimi by the snout* "Ah a thousand pardons my-"

"Silence please..." *Sakura started before standing her weight shifting the carriage as she opened the door herself, any peasantry nearby would look away as it was rude to look directly in royal eyes. Mimi and Max looked down and one could imagine the two sweating, worried that they'd done something wrong...not to mention the princess was looking a bit lean...it wasn't uncommon for the royal family to eat those that insulted them, but Sakura simply took Mimi's chin and lifted her head up to look her dead in the eye...only to find a great big smile, and gleeful red eyes. "Have you forgotten my title? I am Sakura the Generous." *the princess ran her claw through Mimi's branches before taking the merchants hand, and placing a disk of green stone in her palm, then closing her hands around it.* "Relax you silly thing, I am quite literally the last person who would cheat you...not to mention you brought me one of my favorite slaves back", *with that she planted a kiss upon Mimi's forehead, before turning and climbing back into her carriage, her motions elegant and with a flourish of her tail, she vanished back behind the sliding door, wide enough for her gigantic hips.* "spend that wisely, for a little business like yours that could earn you the favor of many valuable friends. Tata now, may all your decisions be wize and fruitful."

*Sakura spoke like royalty, her voice deep and powerful, yet her words, soft and encouraging. But as she rode back to her manse, with Carol in the cage above relatively unexposed due to cloths within the cage covering the sides and back though a warm breeze still moved through...when they came to a halt, Sakura had already left the carriage, and her bodyguard, a muscular strawberry hana lifted her still in her cage like she weighed virtually nothing. She was brought in, bathed, received a cleansing through ritual full body shave and a haircut, and given pink robes like before, then brought to Sakura's bedroom and placed through the door. Within a freshly bathed Sakura lay on her side, those tremendous hips on display as she lay in wait, as one eye opened she pat the bed signifying for Carol to sit down too. She did not yet speak though.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay