Dragon World (Sakura and Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon World (Sakura and Darian)

Postby Darian » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:56 pm

Sakura's ears might hear a few comments as she left, especially from the Grass Hana who were working in the stall.
"The Princess took it?"
"Called it tricky to manage! Tricky to manage! The little monster was this close to scratching out my eye when we caught it-"
"She's must be incredible with humans-"

Carol wasn't in a good state in the cage, trembling and afraid. She froze when she recognized Sakura, and let out a soft moan that might've sounded like 'oh no.'

Still, she didn't say anything on the trip back to Sakura's Manse. This time, she did not struggle or speak as she was shaved and cleaned. All she did was shiver as the blades passed over her body and hair. She didn't feel any less exposed with the expansive pink robes placed onto her body.

She didn't move for a long moment when the door closed behind her, staring at Sakura's massive body and hips for a moment before fixing her eyes on the dragon's face. Carol didn't say a word either...

but eventually she did walk up and sit on the very edge of the bed, stiffly, her back straight and her hands firmly on her lap. She would seem almost ladylike were it not for the clenching of her jaw and the fists in her robe.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:16 am

*No sooner than Carol took the seat, Sakura grabbed the girl and pressed Carol to her like a teddy bear, it would take a moment to register for Carol but she would come to realize the Dragon was Hugging her, quite tightly.*, "I'm so sorry", *she whispered*, "I've been having nightmares about you dying out there in all manner of terrible ways. I'm so--so, sorry, I shouldn't have kicked you out."

*a drop of liquid fell on Carols face...this dragon was actually crying for her.* "I didn't know how to react when you challenged me, I thought I was protecting my authority, but I just put you in danger, it was a stupid decision." *Sakura rolled onto her back leaving Carol propped up on her expansive belly.* "I've been worrying about you so much I can't eat properly...now I still want you to climb on into my belly tonight...it's just, for me keeping things down here, means their safe, I want you to be safe inside me, you understand Carol?" *she said rubbing her belly, tears still streaming down her face*, "I don't think I'll be able to eat properly until your tucked away...ah...ahmm, your not going to like this...but I need to fatten you up again..." *Sakura fully expected to get slapped for that bit.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:29 pm

The woman flinched as Sakura grabbed her, already wriggling as she was squished between the dragon's breasts and on top of her massive belly.

Carol openly gaped as she realized that Sakura was crying for her. She honestly hadn't expected this reaction... a lecture at best, a verbal confirmation of Sakura's power... or another devourment and the... vines.

But the genuine relief and grief in Sakura's voice was shocking, and she couldn't speak for a few moments...

"I don't get you at all..." Carol said at last, "Why the heck would you worry about me, Sakura? I'm not trying to be rude, but... I just don't understand." The human lets out a soft sigh.
"You weren't wrong to throw me out, Sakura, now that I've had time to think about it. I'm a stranger, and I was openly challenging your authority. I was a risk, and not your responsibility... I don't have any rank here, not from my home. Why worry about some stranger?"

Carol didn't even react to Sakura saying she needed to fatten the human up again... but perhaps gulping her up in an instant wasn't the right choice. This time, Carol was really talking to the Dragoness, in a manner far less hostile and guarded than before.

Perhaps it might be a good idea to talk a few minutes, now that they were safe in Sakura's chambers... and that Carol wasn't lashing out.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:22 pm

*sniff snuffle*, "Oh...I told you, dragons of love, I can't help what I am, we form attachments so fast, it only took a few hours for me to see you as my responsibility, then the fight just hooked me even further, then you were gone....I...your mine, my human, you know that right? You belong to me now...actually that's technically legal as well I did pay for you with actual currency...er not the point. I'm your caregiver, the person responsible for keeping you safe and healthy, not for some profit, but because "I" want to, understand." *Sakura's expression was like pure anxiety, so much worry and stress. Her belly rumbled again beneath Carol as she loosed a rather miserable groan, holding her tummy with a less than pleasant sour belch.* "Never have I known Uwarp...ugh...misery like this."
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:38 pm

Carol took all that in with her head quirked to one side, an almost dazed expression on her face. Then she shook her head and shuddered as the dragon's stomach groaned beneath her.

"S... Sakura... I really don't want to say it, but you're right. I do need a caretaker in this world. I... I can't survive here on my own... not without shelter and help. But... you need to understand..."

Carol looks back up at the dragoness, pleading in her eyes. "To my people, on my world... slavery is a great evil. All people, all humans deserve their own freedom. By asking... making me be your slave... you're asking so much trust from me. It's like I'm being told to die. So much helplessness, and I... I don't know you. It frightens me, more than I can explain. But... I don't have any choice but to put myself in your hands."

"Can you promise that you won't betray that trust, Sakura? My life is all that I have left now." The human almost shrank away under Sakura's gaze, but met it all the same. "Would you let me go home, if there was a way?"
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:34 am

*Sakura thought for a minute, she thought hard, and there was a long silence*, "I don't know If I'll be able to let you go if it gets to that...I'm rather clingy...y-you may need to talk me into it, eheh." *the Dragoness cracked a wide grin*, "I'll admit, I've never had a slave like you, you''re more of a...hmm, a pet? No that's not quite right, a student? No not that either...a friend?" *for a moment Sakura looked like she got it but then said*, "No were not to that point yet...AH I remember now, an Acquaintance, we only just met after all...NO THAT'S NOT RIGHT EITH--AHA YOUR A MAID!", *Sakura stated jubilous pressing her claws together in a single clap*, "a big step up from slave that's for sure, maids are paid servants, I'll need to set aside an allowance for you, let's see, I normally pay my maids three silver talons each week, which amounts to about twelve silver talons a month, more than enough to see you through your time here, sadly as a human you'll still need your collar, but if you don't cause any trouble, we can skip on the leash...mhmhm, I'm tempted to parade you leashless at the market to see Max and Mimi's faces, I suspect they'd be shocked!" *Sakura's belly gargled once again making her weeze and puff a small cloud of flower peatals before holding her belly and looking Carol right in the eye.*

"I'm sorry Carol, I've just gotta gobble you up now, I need my apatite back, you understand? A princess can't be seen under six hundred pounds, its just unheard of!" *With that, Sakura took ahold of Carol, this time gently and rather than simply letting her maw gape, she sort of, gulp/kissed Carol, so she wouldn't need to see her sharp dragon teeth. She slowly and gently slipped Carol over her tongue and then with one long, smooth gulp, sent her down into her big brown skinned belly, again to her own private stomach. But this time there was no harsh treatment, no invasive vines, none of that, instead, just a big huge sigh as Sakura began kneading over her tummy from the outside and promptly ordered a full queen sized buffet to be brought in. Moments later, Carol would hear the sloppy wet sounds of her gulping down all manner of things, some cheff prepared cuizine, others live prey, but with every gulp, the belly got bigger and tighter.* "Are you still comfortable sweety, I can slow down if you like?" *Sakura would ask holding a belly over four times her body size, and as tight as a drum, in fact it made a 'Bow' sound if tapped or struck, vibrating all over. Though the gluttonous princess said she would slow herself she was still in the middle of swallowing up a live tiger shark, her restored apatite still as monstrously grand as ever.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:12 pm

Carol's expression grew a bit strained while Sakura began to ramble about what the human would be to her... and because of the confession that the dragon might not want to let her go. still, she gave a small smile as she sighed.

"I... I suppose that's better than I could reasonably expect, all things considered..." She murmurs, closing her eyes for a moment. "A Maid pretending to be a pet..."

It was hard not to see it as doubly binding. even if Sakura did actually pay her, she wouldn't be able to spend any money herself... she'd have to ask Sakura to do it, if they wanted to keep up the ruse. Still... given how much the dragoness seemed to worry for her safety, the situation might be workable. If Sakura actually trusted her to go around without a leash...

Still, all further thoughts stopped as Sakura's belly growled beneath her. The dragoness would feel her tense up at the declaration, but she didn't resist when Sakura took hold of her.
The kiss surprised her though.
Carol's little "eh?" turned into a soft whine as the dragoness slowly slipped her into her mouth and gulped her gently down her throat, right out of the fancy robes she'd been dressed in!

Oh, Carol twitched and twisted a little as her bulge traveled down Sakura's neck to vanish in her expansive belly. But she didn't fight it this time.

But now... ah, if Sakura had been feeling a little less worried, perhaps she would have put Carol in a private stomach near the skin, so that she could actually pet the human a little.
Since Sakura was feeling worried however... Carol was send deep, deep into the Dragoness, her private little stomach buried in the Dragoness's innards... where Sakura could feel every little twitch and move Carol made, safe and secure near her womb.

But to Carol, it felt like she was being buried alive as the stomachs around her own began to grow tighter and heavier. More than just the gentle squishing of the walls, the human could feel the stomachs around her gurgling with the feast as Sakura stuffed herself. Working on the cuisine, and even the muffled cries and groans of prey, twitching and struggling around her. She was being packed away... deeper and buried in living flesh. Her new master was an eating machine, and she was in the beasts belly...

"Its... it's a little tight... could you please slow down?" She asked, hesitantly. Carol glanced around the stomach, unable to see more than a few inches of flesh around her. What color was it even...?

"You're going to let me out later, Right?" Carol spoke up, unable to avoid sounding nervous. gingerly, she tried to push the squeesing walls away from her face and body...

(up to you how long Carol's second stay is... but if you wanna make it longer and get descriptive of the stomach, go ahead! Carol needs to get used to it...)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:32 pm

*Once she'd worked down the Tiger Shark, Sakura replied with*, "Ah sorry Carol, URRP, I haven't eaten well in days, I've got some catching up to do", *she gave her big belly plenty of rubs and pats knowing her maid was well tucked away as she sat bloated as a stuffed whale atop her bed. Sakura decided to take the time to read to Carol and retrieved the book on world history from her dresser, the long elastic arms of a hanaryuu making it possible to do this with little to no movement. She recalled the goddess's and their role in maintaining peace and order among the races. Their numerous lords and vassals through which they hold sway over the fate of Arcadia, and the nature of these beings in that they can react violently if ever provoked, even by a lesser being, so should never be challenged. Not only because of their immense elemental powers, but also because the laws of the land prohibit it. If a goddess tells you to die, it is your time to die, end of story, though that hasn't happened in a very long time. Usually their commands are simple, such as reports on the harvest or knowledge of strange activity. And the occasional internal belly rub should one feel more affectionate towards an individual. But never death.*

*Sakura continued reading until at long last she fell asleep, the book falling to her side her body slumped over her expansive belly, and her breath steady and constant. Within her, Carol would feel rather cramped at times, there was indeed some pressure in the horizontal organ but in general it was really just a tight wet deep green hammock, there was air to breath as it seemed to be connected with Sakuras vascular system, and she had room to twist or turn as she needed, it wasn't too bad albeit a tad tight with Sakura leaning over her belly like this. The smell was quite delightful, lightly sweet and flowery probably the moisture was laced with some kind of sweet nectar. It would be hours before the dragoness awoke again, her belly significantly shrunk...and her backside tightly expanded once more.*
-

"YAAAAAWN, mmhmm aaah, Carol did you sleep well?" *Sakura stated rolling from her bed, stretching once her feet and still quite bloated belly hit the ground*, "I really needed that, I slept like a log! And its all thanks to you my new Maid. Now as a maid your going to need to fatten up, are you ready? I can't really let you out until you do this for me." *Sakura stated implying the weight gain vines would soon be invading her once more.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:42 pm

Carol had paid attention while Sakura read... well, paid attention as well as she could with Sakura's stomachs gurgling around her. But a theocracy was a scary thing to the american astronaut, and she tried her best to say nothing about that.

The stomach was easier to get used to when Sakura finally tilted over and went to sleep, the green hammock feeling and the air made breathing less... stressful this time around.

Still, she couldn't help but flinch when Sakura told her she needed to fatten up again.

"I... I guess so. Do... do you think you could just use my mouth, this time? And you don't need to shove it down my throat..." Carol murmured, looking nervously around the stomach that would soon be filled with vines. "I can just swallow, right?"
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:04 pm

"No I'm afraid, I need to give you a balanced stuffing, which means I need as many orifices as I can find...just relax, and if you can, try to enjoy yourself." *Sakura's vines again would invade Carol's body, though not as forcefully or ruthlessly as before...this time however, she would be filled even further than last, almost double the last filling, but she would be filled slower as well, it was as if Sakura was showing more detail and care in a more delicate piece of art. Once Carol was engorged again, Sakura allowed the expanded girl out of her tail and into a fresh bath where she now resided as well, in the royal baths from before. Here Carol would find the princess again well engorged, in fact she was thicker than the first time Carol saw her by a good deal. The princess's backside was now equal to the rest of her body and her belly twice what it was the first time they met, with the same expansions on her breasts which floated atop the water*, "That's more like it, nice and plump my little Carol, you'll fit in perfectly with my servants now." *Sakura expressed while gripping Carols rump in her claws and giving her a light squeeze.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:29 pm

Carol let out a moan as the vines slipped back into her body, the sweet slime following them. God it felt like the vines were sliding through her flesh, not just down her throat! The human could feel them pushing under her skin. Distending the skin of her legs, her butt, her arms... they spread like roots through her body. She should have expected such a terrible violation to feel terrible, but there was little pain. Instead, there was only pleasure.

Carol didn't like it, either way, as her body swelled and was shaped into something round and jiggling. Her breasts were now massive, easily the size of beachballs, and her stomach protruding out even larger than that. She could only be thankful that they were shaped to be inhumanly perky, without sag or stretching. The process left her skin tingly, and she grunted and twitched as Sakura squeezed her expanded buttocks.

"Nnng!" The trip through Sakura's insides was a comfort, because for all the unwanted pleasure that the dragon's inner flesh had on her body, Carol was wasn't looking forward to finding out how much the increased sensitivity made her hurt if she scraped against something less pleasant than Sakura's insides.

"I don't like this, I think I look unhealthy." She glared at Sakura ruefully. "If I get back problems or develop some kind of disease from this, I'm going to be angry."

(Sorry this took so long, been busy.)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:22 pm

*The dragon princess simply pulled the blubber stuffed woman into her lap and lovingly nuzzled into Carols new fattened belly.* "Mmmh, no I don't think anything like that will be a problem my sweet secret maid, mmmh, you just stay right here with me, and I'll keep you safe and warm." *Sakura cooed nipping her fangs about Carols inflated figure, and giving loving little licks and squeezes to her newest playmate.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:38 pm

"Great... I'll take your word for it." Carol flinches when she feels the Dragon's fangs nipping at her sensitive flesh. "Knock it off! Believe me, I've got tons of questions about this, but sensitive skin isn't a good thing in my line of work."

She takes a deep breath, and looks back up at the Dragoness.

"Okay... so what, exactly, am I supposed to be doing as your maid/pet? If we're passing off my talents as you 'training' me..." here Carol makes strange motions with her fingers. "I'm actually going to need some training about what to do. And while I'd appreciate it if you didn't treat me like an idiot... I know I have a lot to learn from scratch."

The astronaut tries to lean away from the dragons questing tongue, a blush on her cheeks. She's never going to admit it, but the tongue at least, doesn't feel... bad...

Still, she had to remain focused!

(I thought it would be fun to have Carol getting used to pretending to be a pet, as well as a maid. But I plan on having Carol being suspcious of everything at first, and it shows in her behaviour. Expect the other dragon servants to be a little wary of Carol, especially when she starts popping up in odd places, exploring and... STARING AT THEM SUSPICIOUSLY. At least, far more alertly than they're used to humans doing.)
Darian
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay