A Princess's Guide (Fluffyviking and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Princess's Guide (Fluffyviking and I)

Postby Abner » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:13 pm

She smiled softly "Exactly" she said smiling softly as she cupped his crotch "Would you mind taking these off?" she asked licking her lips. "I'll let you play with me if you want"
Abner
Participator

Postby fluffyviking » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:23 pm

"Of course, my princess." He told her, his hand going to undo his pants and pull them down for her, showing his large cock was already starting to harden. He looked to her, his hand.going to cup one of her large breasts.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Abner » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:41 pm

She smiled softly "Well, aren't you bigger than I expected my fair knight" she said smiling. She lightly stroked his cock moving forward licking it.
Abner
Participator

Postby fluffyviking » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:27 pm

"I aim to please." He said, giving her a small smile, his ha d going down her dress to.olsy with her nipple. He moaned as she started to lick his cock, closing his eyes.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Abner » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:35 pm

She smiled softly and slowly put her mouth around the tip slowly pushing down. She bobbed her head slowly letting him feel her up. She moaned softly around the cock. She was clearly inexperienced but not bad.
Abner
Participator

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay