College Life (Fluffyviking and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: College Life (Fluffyviking and I)

Postby Abner » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:15 pm

She smiled almost laughing around him as she swallowed past his shoulders. Slowly she moved swallowing past his elbows. Her free hand cupped his hard on as she tugged at them trying to pull them off.
Abner
Participator

Postby fluffyviking » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:24 pm

He squirmed as she swallowed him, her throat making it so he couldn't really speak, let alone breathe. He did let out a small moan when she grabbed his large hard on, legs squirming as his pants were taken off.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Abner » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:48 pm

She smiled playfully rubbing with his cock rubbing it and she kept swallowing his shoulders. A groan escaped her lips as she patted her stomach purring happily. Her stomach growled around him as his arms were taken in fully.
Abner
Participator

Postby fluffyviking » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:28 pm

"Why are you eating me?!" He asked her, finally able to speak now that his head was in her stomach. The growling of her stomach wasn't making things easier, even as he moaned with each rub of his cock.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Abner » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:33 pm

She laughed patting her head softly as she kept swallowing all the way to his belly button. Her tongue playfully licking inside teasing the hole. Her stomach groaned as she kept pulling him inside his hips sliding inside.
Abner
Participator

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay