College Life (Fluffyviking and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

College Life (Fluffyviking and I)

Postby Abner » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:30 pm

Pandora stood in her dorm sighing softly. There must have been some mistake, she was assigned to this dorm but there was only one bed and the room was so small! How was anyone supposed to live in basically a closet, much less two people! Pandora herself was the typical goth girl. Black hair with purple tips, a piercing in her nose and two in each ear. She was a bit shorter and had what most men would call a nice thick ass. She sighed softly looking around not seeing her roommate there yet and with a soft sigh she started to unpack her clothes using the bed like a table.
Abner
Participator

Re: College Life (Fluffyviking and I)

Postby fluffyviking » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:52 pm

James wasn't expecting the sight he saw when he walked into the dorm. He wasn't expecting it to essentially be a large walk in closet. He wasn't expecting his roommate to be a woman. He certainly wasn't expecting his roommate to have an add like a goddess and he couldn't help but stare for a few moments. He shook his head, the handsome young man causing his black hair to brush out of his eyes as he looked back over to Pandora. "I take it you're my roommate. Names James." He said to her, closing the door behind him.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Abner » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:59 pm

Pandora turned looking behind her before letting out a groan of annoyance "What hell is this place? My room's practically a closet, my roommate's a man, and there isn't enough room for MY stuff much less yours" she groaned standing up putting a purple beanie on her head "I'm Pandora" she said patting the bed "So we have a problem. We both need to sleep, but this tiny bed is it" she said frowning "So we need to decide who gets the bed and who gets the floor" she said crossing her arms
Abner
Participator

Postby fluffyviking » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:08 pm

"Well, I'm not exactly thrilled about the living arrangements either. I can talk to the housing people in the morning, but for now I can take the floor. It wouldn't be that big of an issue." He said to her with a small shrug, setting he bag by the door.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Abner » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:14 pm

She sighed softly sitting on the tiny bed before leaning back some. Pandora looked over at him for a moment before her smile spread across her face "Actually....I have an idea" she said before walking towards him. "You ever hear of vore big guy?". Her stomach growled ever so softly letting it be heard from where she stood, just mere inches from him.
Abner
Participator

Postby fluffyviking » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:17 pm

"I've actually never heard of it." He said slowly, frowning as he looked up at her. He didn't like the way her stomach was growling already, nor did he really find the look she was givi g him to be all that assuring.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Abner » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:21 pm

"Well, I may have found a way for us to to share the bed" she teased before grabbing James pushing him to the bed before getting on top of him. Her ass sitting on his waist as every pound was on her before she tugged at his shirt
Abner
Participator

Postby fluffyviking » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:32 pm

He was about to say something, but he didn't get a chance to do so. He blushed as she shoved him on the bed, groaning as she seemed to dig her ass into his waist. He made no resistence as she tugged at his shirt, letting her take it off him.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Abner » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:53 pm

With a soft smirk she moved close to him lightly licking his chest gently kissing it almost as if she was tasting him. Her hands reached down slowly undoing his pants before moving her face near his. Just then her lips met his letting him taste a sweet lip gloss on her lips
Abner
Participator

Postby fluffyviking » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:37 pm

He felt her licking his chest, wondering what it was that she was hoping to accomplish. He closed his eyes, letting her remove his pants without any kind of fight. He kissed her back, groaning softly as his hands grabbed her ass.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Abner » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:21 pm

She kissed him letting him grab her ass before she slowly moved her butt down gently grinding against him as she kissed him, the same growling being able to be heard
Abner
Participator

Postby fluffyviking » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:16 am

He groaned as she ground her ass down into him, his cock hardening against her and pushing up against her from his jeans. He didn't pay any attention to the growling that came from her, more focused on her generous rear than anything.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Abner » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:07 pm

"You like my ass?" she teased him as she licked his neck softly "You wanna play with it?" she asked softly
Abner
Participator

Postby fluffyviking » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:15 am

"When you have an ass like yours that's grinding against me, of course I'm going to like it and play with it." He told her, grinning as he lightly began to stick his hands down her pants to get a better feel for her ass.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Abner » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:36 pm

She smiled softly letting him as she moved closer "Go ahead and cup it" she whispered moving. Once his hands cupped her ass she planned to sit on his hands and then start devouring him as fast as possible
Abner
Participator

Postby fluffyviking » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:12 am

"What do you think I've been doing?" He asked her with a small smirk, gently rolling his hips against her, letting her feel his hard on through his jeans as he cupped her ass.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Abner » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:00 am

She giggled before placing her weight down on his hand. "Mmmm, I want you inside me" she whispered in his ear. Her smile only widened as she opened her mouth showing the inside of her mouth "In there"
Abner
Participator

Postby fluffyviking » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:14 am

"Then take me inside you." He said to her, grinning as he felt her put her weight down on him, groaning. His hands continued to squeeze and play with her ass, though when he turned and he saw her mouth opening wide, he seemed to freeze for a moment, almost not understanding what she was about to do.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Abner » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:37 am

She smiled "you said it" she teased before taking his head into her mouth keeping her body weight on his hands. Her hips kept grinding against his cock as she swallowed more and more of the boy already reaching his shoulders
Abner
Participator

Postby fluffyviking » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:21 pm

"That's not-" He started to tell her, but his protest was cut short as she shoved his fsce down her throat. He panicked under her, causing his hips to.grind up against her even more. His hands fruitlessly grabbed at her ass, trying to keep her from swallowing him down.
fluffyviking
---

Next

Return to Private Roleplay