the dungeon city of adventures (reliuskaiser and tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: the dungeon city of adventures (reliuskaiser and tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:03 pm

hebe would shift her hands over the blue field for a bit watching it, the drink when kite tasted it would find that it tasted similar to a juice, also any built up stress and stiffness in his body seemed to just melt away as the drink filled his body with warmth, eventually though she would press down the field shrinking until it disappeared and she pulled out a sheet of paper putting it on nala's back and drawing a circle on it with a finger "well your status has gone up a little bit, i fear you are nearing the limits of your body in all but your magic, it is quite strange that has not rose more given your use of shrink" once the paper stopped giving a faint glow hebe grabbed it and ran a blood tipped finger down nala's back the blessing disappearing from view, a safeguard to keep it secret for those that could read the writing of the gods and she handed nala the sheet before fixing herself some food and sitting down looking at kite "so enjoying the food and my ambrosia?"

nala sat up once she got the sheet and nodded reading over it before sighing and setting the sheet down getting herself some food to eat in silence, she seemed, not quite down, but not happy and playful right now either
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:56 pm

Kite was indeed enjoying the food, taking a bit of everything to see how it tastes and liking it. He nods. "It's really good. That and I don't feel too tired anymore." He says taking a sip of Hebe's drink. He looks over at Nala and then wonder's how recievingn his blessing be. It doesn't take long before Kite finishes. He sets everything in one spot and says "That was very good."
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:45 am

hebe smiled "that is good to hear, i am the only one who can make ambrosia and i find it works wonders at relieving built up stress in its consumers body, even stress they themselves may not be aware of" once she finished she stood "so do you wish for me to give you my blessing? you need to remove your top completely then lay down on your stomach, as you saw with nala gods place their blessings on the back of their children, think of it as though we are pushing you forward with our faith on your back" she giggled "atleast thats how i like to explain it, in truth its just the easiest place to work with for the both of us"

nala finished her food and drink and then slipped under the covers laying so she was on her stomach and she quickly fell asleep while purring
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:26 am

"That's fine. I wouldn't expect you to do anything harmful to me anyway." Kite says as he pulls up his shirt, revealing a nice set of abs. He pulls off his shirt ad proceeds to lay down on his back. "Okay, ma'am I'm ready." He says, watching Hebe.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:20 am

(I think I am going to tweak the stats you gave me with your character info, they would be fine for him to reachreach quickly or if he was older with far more worldly experience but starting out I say he can be a little weaker then what you gave me)

Hebe frowned when he laid down on his back "on your stomach kite, I have to mark your back" when kite rolled over she lightly sat down on his butt and pricked her finger running it along his back, a light emerging from his back before the field did and she watched it her hands shifting a little here and there, it took a while before she would press the field down and into his back again and she placed a sheet of paper on his back and made a circle with her finger causing the paper to glow, after she removed it she ran her blood tipped finger along his back again to hide the status and handed him the paper and a strange little crystal with a Phoenix inside it "there you go you now bear my blessing, welcome to the familia, also you have a very interesting set of skills" she stood and grabbed the dishes and stuff from the meal taking it into the kitchen

The sheet read like this
Kite Lastonbelle
Level 1
Strength: G296
Endurance: G214
Agility: H169
Dexterity: H101
Magic: I0

Skills
Flames of the Phoenix (allows user to wrap themself and nonliving items they are holding in fire, this fire will not harm them or the items their wrapped in but act as normal flames otherwise)

Rebirth (if user would die but the crystal born from the users back is unharmed they will be reborn from it keeping all their memories but having their earned experience cut in half, they do not revive with any of their items)

Development abilities
(Blank)
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:34 am

(I guess that is pretty fair for a starting character.)

Kite sighed and took the sheet of paper. He looked at his stats and could definitely see how accurate this was. He looked at his skills and noticed the second one. Rebirth? When did I gain such a skill like that? He looks at his stats and nods again before putting on his shirt. "This is good place to start. Let's me know what to strive for." He mutters to himself even though Nala could still hear him.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:58 am

hebe would walk back to the bedroom and soon came out with a pillow and blanket and brought them to kite "here, for tonight atleast i hope you dont mind sleeping on the couch, we can decide a more permanent situation later" she looked at nala "as you can see that couch is nala's choice for sleeping at when she is home, but other then the occasional nightmare she is quite the peaceful sleeper" hebe looked back at kite "also dont freak out if you find her cuddled against you, when she has nightmares she tends to crawl into my bed and cuddle against me, but i dont know if she might do it with you so giving you the heads up on that"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:49 pm

Kite happily accepts the cover and pillow before looking over at Nala. "Doesn't sound like I have too much to worry about then. Thanks for the provisions, Goddess." He says before sitting on one of the other couches. He wasn't tired yet, but he also didn't have anything to do.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:06 pm

hebe nodded "your welcome, well i am going to go do the dishes before i call it a night myself, and dont forget to figure out a safe place to put this..." she picked up the small clear crystal whit a phoenix made inside it "when we gods mark children with our blessings all the information written on the blessing is accurate, there has never been a case of it lieing" she frowned "that said i dont really like your rebirth skill from the circle of life point of view, but it will become interesting im certain of that"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:16 pm

"To be honest, I'm just curious to see how I can use this. I also never knew that my cloak wasn't a type of magic. Wonder if I could learn a spell sometime in the future.." He started to trail off and mutter to himself, obviously stoked about all this. He looks over at the crystal with the phoenix inside and looked at it. "Hmm.." He gets up and quickly places it in a pocket of his jacket.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:39 pm

hebe smiled "well those with a blessing have an easier time getting a magic spell, but nobody is guaranteed one, i know of a few noteworthy level 6 adventurers that dont have any magic at all" when he got up and put the crystal away she hugged him, her breasts were a bigger then nala's and kite could feel their size under hebe's dress pressed against the back of his head but she spoke not minding "you will have a bunch of things to go through before you can enter the dungeon but dont worry, nala can show you around to those things tomorrow, after she gets back from a long stay in the dungeon she always takes a couple days off adventuring, being prepared is if anything more important then actually diving into the dungeon for you children" she spoke almost sounding like a mother worried about her children then rested her head against the top of his and spoke again "your rebirth skill is powerful, but its not infallible so never become reliant on it in the dungeon"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:52 pm

Kite would blush as Hebe pulled him into a hug. He felt her breasts rub against his back and couldn't help but be red while he listened to her. "Wow, that's strange to think of. Did they just not choose to acquire a skill?" He stopped when she pressed him a little closer to her and spoke some more. "I'm thankful for the help...and I'll make sure to keep this in mind while i'm out in he field." He smiles as his eyes drift up to try and look at her

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:47 pm

hebe shoook her head "skills and magic are not something you choose to acquire kite, nala has three skills but she was born with those far as i can tell, and her magic just kinda, appeared one day after she had already been an adventurer for a few years, only development abilities can be chosen by one with a blessing and those become available when you level up" she smiled letting go "real life isnt like the stories, and a god's blessing while convenient isnt going to just make you greater when you want it" she headed towards the kitchen again "remember this, nala and all those adventurers that have leveled up, not a single one of them just claimed that level up, they earned it with effort that can not be measured" she looked towards nala "i know the thrill of going on adventures and finding something nobody has seen before might sound great, but to many fools lose their lives because they only look at their dreams or reach just to far to fast" she looked back at kite giving a firm look "promise me this, no matter why you wanted to become an adventurer, do not forget to look right in front of you as you walk the path you choose" with that she turned and went into the kitchen doing dishes then went to bed for the night afterwards

(time skip, you can reply to first part though)

when kite woke up he would find that sure enough nala was cuddled against him head resting against his chest, she was under the blankets so only her ears were poking out as she lay there breathing softly
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:22 am

Her words seemed to cut deep, he stared at her and listened hard as if listening to the words of one's mother. He nods slightly before saying "I promise you that, Goddess. It's the least I can do to thank you for the life you've given me..." He says while looking rather determined and holding the crystal she gave him in his hand.

--In the morning--

"...?" Kite opened an eye, feeling something next to him. He looked down and saw cat ears poking out of the cover he was using along with a slight bulge coming from the rest of the cover. He almost jump, only moving slightly before stopping himself. He didn't want to wake Nala and possibly startle her. Now he just needed to get up without alerting Nala. Crap, how am I going to do this?

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:40 am

nala meowed in her sleep shifting to cuddle more against him, the way she was laying she was keeping him pinned though she suddenly lifter her head eyes still closed and she licked his chest revealing her tongue surface was sandpaper like a cat and purred though she would open her eyes halfway and yawned widely then looked around and at kite's face staring for a moment before her eyes went wide and she jumped falling to the floor with a mrowl "mrowl!" she groaned having landed on her back "ah... sorry about that kite.. i did it again" she sat up and looking at him "did i scare you?" she asked rubbing her eyes as her ears twitched listening to his reply
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:59 am

Kite shuddered when she licked him, he wasn't all to comfortable with that, but he stayed still. He noticed her stirring and just watched. She did look kinda cute. He watches her and notices her suddenly look up into his eyes, he seemed uninterested or at least, tired. Though, he didn't expect her to suddenly jump off the couch and apologize. "O-oh, it's no problem. I was just a little startled to see you there." He said, kinda glad she saw him as someone to cuddle up with.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:47 am

nala stretched her arms and back before getting up walking over to a window and pulling aside a curtain hissing at the bright light but she looked out the window "mmm, by looks of it, i would say mid morning now?" she said talking to herself before shutting the blinds back and walking over behind the couch she slept at before joining kite in his sleeping spot opening the chest and after some moving of objects she stood a fresh pair of the shirt and pants she wore with her armor before in hand and she got dressed "since you got your blessing last night we got a bunch of stuff to do before you can even think of stepping foot in the dungeon..." she smirked "atleast, with the hope you can turn any loot into money, guild is real particular when it comes to their rules here on the surface" she then walked back around the couch and picked up the sheet that kite got his status put on looking it over "wow, pretty basic stats, your skills are impressive though" she smiled setting the paper back down "ah sorry i am nosy about that, got curious, that said though dont go showing or telling anyone, not even the guild, the guild has a strict policy of confidentiality, except under specific circumstances they cant ask for more then your name, height, weight, age and level, that said though hebe can use a trick to hide our status so people cant just look at our back and see the information but still"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:31 am

"Well, good thing I have all day to get these things sorted out.." He says, sitting up and looking back at his jacket, seeing that his orb was still inside his jacket pocket. He nods and looks back to see Nala looking at his stats. "I would assume so. Seems my skills are the only thing currently exemplary about me. Can't wait to change that, at least." He listens to her fob a moment and nods in understanding. "I see. Well, the less I have to say, the better." He says before standing up and putting on his shirt that he must have taken off right before sleeping. He goes to retrieve his jacket while looking outside. "Seems like a nice day today...speaking of..." He puts on his jacket before saying "Phoenix Pyre " He would let off a quick burst of flame before returning to normal, though his hair was glowing now.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:32 am

(umm is that a skill that didnt get mentioned? or is it side ability of flames of the phoenix?)

nala nodded and after checking her leather armor she put it on with rest of her gear and grabbed her spear, but rather then putting it on her back she spoke a chant "Become smaller, forsake, to big you are. Come, girl beyond the rabbit hole, offer thy drink of smallness to pass through the door, show us what lies beyond it, i am Alice." and with that her pear glowed and started shrinking until it was small enough to fit in her pouch and she put it up "the goddess will be sleep most of the day because of the nature of her work so lets just get breakfast out in town, are you ready to go?" she asked looking at him
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:29 pm

(it's the phoenix flame ability. I always intended him to say something along the lines of Phoenix Fire/Flame/Pyre when activating the skill since we agreed on making it use a phrase)

Kite looks at her as she makes her spear easier to carry around. "That's a very convenient skill. I'd like something like that." he says before stretching. he looks a bit curious about Hebe being asleep at this time, but didn't think it would matter if they went out to eat. "Yeah, I'm good. Shall we be off?" he said before picking up his sword and placing it on his back.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay