the dungeon city of adventures (reliuskaiser and tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: the dungeon city of adventures (reliuskaiser and tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:25 pm

nala frowned recognizing the guy "because im the only one means i have pushed myself harder then most" she adjusted her spear pointing it at him "as for that boy, why should i tell you anything? from what i recall hearing ganesha has been having trouble out of you, 'blind shadow' " she said using his alias it was a rather basic one but nala wasn't one to laugh about it, hers was 'leaping cat' which was worse, why did the gods have to give her such a mundane alias?

may would blink "hmm she has been gone a long time" she pointed at another waitress who just walked out behind the bar "take over im going on break" she said then walked outside looking around and walking towards the alley in the back, in truth she was a former adventurer and is level 4, though most people now don't realize this as she gave up being an adventurer over 10 years ago
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:43 pm

"I merely wanted to know if he was a new prospect to join us in the Dungeon. We could always use more adventurers with the unfortunate few that tend to not return from the lower floors. And my standing with Ganesha is neither here nor there." He says before laying back against the wall. "Though even if you did tell me, I wouldn't deny that I've wanted to see how much you've grown after your most recent trip."
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:16 pm

nala narrowed her eyes at him "so you say but the ganesha familia along with those other top familia's number in the hundreds if not not more right? i doubt its that much of a concern unless your trying to imply something" she shifted her spear slightly though ducked as a round wooden tray came flying just were her head had been hitting the wall and bouncing into the two scouts knocking them flat from the force

may who had thrown the tray walked over to them "really you cant avoid trouble of any kind can you nala?" she asked looking at levi "and why are you going around causing ladies trouble?"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:33 pm

"Heh, I never said it was specifically for my familia. I merely said.." Levi stops speaking when he feels something in the air. He watches as the wooden tray ricochets off the wall to hit his subordinates. He glances at the entrance of the alley as May walked up. He smiles. Well well, someone of interest... he looks at her as she speaks. "Oh nothing much, just curious about her new friend is all. That, and I'm looking to see if 'hopping kitten' has gotten better since her last trip." He says.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:51 pm

"its leaping cat! i know its mundane but get it right!" nala called out in protest

may frowned "so you had her stalked and confronted her in a dark alley? sounds like a guy wanting to rape the girl if you ask me" she looked away from levi and jumped lightly grabbing nala's spear and pulling the girl out of the air throwing her to the ground "seriously even if you have the drop on him your slow"

nala oofed and rolled as she got thrown off her own spear, with levi's back to her she had leapt above him and aimed a downward thrust intending to cut through him, level three or not he was still mortal and her thrust wasnt weak either, that said may stopped it with ease and she hissed "oh come on may, the guy was asking for it!"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:04 am

Levi just laughs. "While it may seem like that, I'm not the one who decided it would be best to hide in an alleyway.." He looks at Nala as she gets tossed to the ground with ease. When she leapt over him to strike him, he grinned and moved his sword to strike, but stopped when May interfered. "Aw..I guess I got a little too hopeful." He says, relaxing.

"Hm? What's going on here?" Kite would ask, walking up to the alley, looking curious as to the situation.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:51 am

nala hissed "give me back my spear may" she said leaping again, though may gave her spear back, hitting her in the stomach with the handle in the process, though to kite nala moved and then just hit the ground bent over as may's actions were to fast for him to see, levi would see those actions though but nala gripped her spear "oww" she got up rubbing her stomach "thank you for nearly emptying me of the breakfast you just fed me may"

may sighed "there you go, next time think before you leap" she looked at kite "ah hello, did you hand in the coins to the other waitress? if you didnt you just ate and ran, straight to another waitress" she smirked in a silent threat
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:19 am

"Well, I more like tossed it to her and left. Whether w had enough to pay was Nala's fault. I assume whatever was going on is over. I'd like to get set up if that wouldn't be too much." Kite said rubbing his head before looking over to Levi, scowling at him.

Levi just sighs and walks out of the alleyway, bored of the interferences that have been showing up. "Ugh. I guess I'll just try again later, then." He says before looking back at his subordinates.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:50 am

nala frowned looking at kite "i had double what we owed in that bag...." she commented but sighed and looked at levi "i dont intend to ask the ganesha familia for anything levi, i will get stronger in my own ways, you know even if i end up partying with someone it wouldn't be you" she gave him a firm glare "but just remember this, your only level 3, i can still surpass you given time" she turned shrinking her spear "come on kite we are getting my change then we will head to our next stop"

may just silently listened to all this before shrugging, levi's subordinates were out for the count but may just headed back into the store without a care
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:06 am

Levi looked over to Nala, confused. "Level...thr-oh..well yeah, I guess you're right. Well, enjoy getting stronger. I'll love to see what both of you will come to do in the future." He says, not really phased by her taunting. He watches them leave, noticing Kite had been looking at him the entire time.

Kite follows after Nala without a word. "...I don't really like that guy.." He says before looking back to Nala.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:59 pm

"i dont either, but he has proven himself as a capable adventurer make no doubts about that much" nala shrugs and lead the way back around front reclaiming her coin pouch and double checking that the amount was right then leaving with kite heading across the main street they were on passing through a small alleyway onto another main road, where the one the restaurant was on was somewhat active this road was far more active various shops lining the path and people of various races and outfits walking around or talking but nala simply turned and started walking down the main road towards the large tower's direction "the guild has a small exchange point in the tower for adventurer convenience but unless its night time i dont really recommend going there to exchange your loot as its packed more often then naught, their main HQ though is located here on adventurer's way and it provides all the services you need where as the one in the tower is solely for exchanging loot and for the injured but alive people to get first aid treatment, there is a bunch of other things that it provides but the most important to you right now is an adviser, who is someone assigned to give advice to adventurer's assigned to them, any paperwork involved with our jobs, and starting gear can be bought from them for a price, but you dont need to worry about that one, i can help you there with a different stop, i want to get a better feel for your fighting style anyway before we go getting you gear, no point giving you gear that would only hamper you in combat" she smirked "its why i stick with this leather armor that doesnt restrict my movements, but there is light metal armors..." she blushed "i just refuse those cause of my smiths tendencies when it comes to making metal armor specifically for a female"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:35 pm

He doesn't respond,only nods as they walk out of the store to recollect Nala's pouch. Once they head out he listens to Nala about their next plan of action. He looks around whenever she points out a location and nods "Seems right. So we're going to the main HQ to see if we can find myself an adviser?" He asked before looking a bit happy at the thought of getting to show more of his skills, though he's not sure what they'll be doing.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:30 pm

nala nodded "yes and no, we are going there to register you and im hoping to get you the same adviser that i have" she would stop in front of a large building that had several people walking in and out of it "here we are this is the guild hq in charge of all adventurers in this town" she then started walking in but stopped and smiled seeing two people walking out a large guy who was wearing rather unusual designed armor and was carrying what could only be called an ornate club, and woman who looked at best a little older (she looks young for her age) then nala but nala upon seeing them put her hands together and bowed in greetings "greetings mulan, gai"

the woman mulan stopped and looked smiling as she saw nala returning the same greeting "its good to see you again nala, its been what, half a year now since we last spoke?" she stood 5'5" just a little taller then kite and looked to be a natural beauty with no obvious signs of any make up or anything on her
https://orig00.deviantart.net/cecc/f/20 ... 4tn5g0.jpg (if you have seen the disney film that green top outfit is one mulan is wearing)

the man gai stopped aswell and smiled broadly "well well if it aint the kitten, still being diligent with your training i hope?" he said, he stood 7'2" easily towering over mulan and kite and he looked at kite eyes looking kite over "oh, you a new adventurer boy? just come to town hoping for some glory or a good fight?" he asked, his voice had a pretty rough accent but when he spoke there was no way to mistake what he was saying despite the accent
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... ai-dw5.jpg (same armor and weapon, he doesnt have shield with him right now though)

nala nodded to gai then looked at kite "oh introductions, this is fa mulan she is a level 5.." "6" mulan said interrupting nala causing the catgirl to pause and look at her in astonishment for a moment before regaining herself and continuing to kite "...6 adventurer that is from the guan yu familia, he is one of the top 4 familias alongside ganesha, loki, and freya" she then motioned to the big guy "and this is huang gai also a level 6 adventurer from the same familia, they both trained me around the time i first came to this city not caring that i wasnt from their familia, also their names go in order of family name then given name"

gai laughed a bit "we couldnt help but feel the need to train you, way to reckless, you fought like a beast on a rampage and had way to many close calls to boot, hebe herself came to our god asking for a favor to see you helped out of it.. in nick of time too, ya bit off more then you could chew when we found you, floor 5 in less then a week really you were a dumb kitten"

nala frowned and glared at gai as he spoke of her past, it was clear the cat girl was not enjoying having such an embarrassing fact said out loud in public

mulan just sighed and looked at gai "dear you are saying to much there, poor nala looks ready to snap" she lifted a hand to pat gai's chest, her action causing a ring to become noticeable on her finger
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:22 pm

Kite smiles when he hears Gai address him. "Yes sir, I guess it's more of both. I've been here only a short time and was lucky enough to be chosen to join the Hebe familia. I gotta say, I like it around here and can't wait to see what I can do here." He says before looking at Mulan.

He listens to Nala's introduction of the two before properly introducing himself. "Hello, my name is Kite Lastonbelle, son of L'arc Lastonbelle. Nice to make your acquaintance." He said bowing to them.

He notices the ring and curiously looks at it.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:28 pm

the ring looked to be a band of some kind of green gem (jade, but im thinking its not something most know about around orario) with a design etched into it that looked like a dragon (eastern style, again unfamiliar to those not from the far east) but mulan would look at kite and smile moving her hand to make sure, when she saw his eyes follow the ring she spoke "if your wondering the ring is made of jade and this is a dragon etched into it, most people here think its a snake though" she looked at nala

nala frowned "hey when i asked i wondered why it didnt have a cat on it given the way you treated me back then" she said with a hiss

gai blinked and chuckled "but when you were younger you looked so cute and pettable, you still do to be honest" he reached over and with a single finger scratched behind nala's left cat ear, even though nala glared and tried to look like she didnt like it kite would hear her start to purr, seems he got shown a weak point for the cat girl he then looked at kite again still scritching nala's ear "anyhow kite if ya want some legit combat training you can always come see us at the home for the guan yu familia, he and hebe are good friends and neither has a problem with our interacting with eachother, me and mulan trained nala"

mulan looked at nala and spoke up "yes really nala you should come on our next expedition, if your aiming for level three no better chance for you to do so then with us"

"no" was nala's quick reply to mulan finally breaking free of the ear scratching she was getting from gai
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:05 pm

"I see. I think it would be easy to get the two mixed up if you've never seen dragons of that kind before. It's a pretty design." He says looking over at Nala as Gai pets behind her ear. He looks to Gai and nods. "Should I be so inclined, I'd love the chance to train with you and others within the Guan Yu familia." He looks to his weapon on his back for a moment. He looked back when they offered Nala a spot on the next expedition only for the cat to turn it down.

"It sounds like a good idea, but I feel like she's got her own agenda to earning level 3." He says. "I'm just stoked to get started, honestly."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:27 am

gai grinned "great, i'm looking forward to it, been a while since i got to whip anyone into shape"

nala shivered at gai's comment "perhaps gai you should let mulan be first to train him any, given my personal experience with you he might die" she looked at kite as he mentioned her giving the feel of having her own agenda with a frown

the reason for it became clear the next second by mulan "if she is its no doubt a reckless and foolish choice, sadly nala is to prone to those, taking on a dragon while still level one.." she narrowed her eyes at nala and crossed her arms "i dont care what trauma it caused you its beyond a miracle you returned mostly intact in the first place, losing only a few internal organs that got restored for you"

nala glared at mulan "enough mulan! i understand that recklessness, its not like im going to repeat it in the dungeon" she shook her head "come on kite we are going inside" she said walking inside the building ignoring the looks mulan and gai had
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:44 am

Kite nodded to Gai, good to know his instructor would be fierce. It'd definitely put his resilience to the test. Not to mention his orb would most likely help him too should anything horrible happen. He kinda ignores the rest of the conversation, looking at his Phoenix jewel before suddenly being called by Nala. He glances over to see her enter the HQ and looks back to Mulan and Gai. "Well, I guess I'll see you two later then." He says before walking inside the the building with Nala.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay