the dungeon city of adventures (reliuskaiser and tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: the dungeon city of adventures (reliuskaiser and tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:11 pm

nala giggled "it is convenient, means i dont need a backpack and i always have a weapon on me" she shrugged heaidng out with him walking out onto one of the main streets "also if your wondering hebe works in a tavern at night thats why she sleeps during the day" she started walking, this street wasnt very busy but of the people that were out and about they all looked different, not just in races but even the outfits varied wildly, some were adventurers at a glance others where merchants, and a tone of other types of people besides that "this city is divided into sections by 8 mains streets like this one" she pointed at the tower that seemed to extend into the sky "and as i am sure you are aware they meet there" she looked at kite "this road is set in the middle of the main residential area, the street closest over that way is called adventurer's way, it has most of the major features for adventurer's like us need including the headquarters of the guild, but my favorite place to eat breakfast is on this road so thats why we are going this way first"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:52 pm

He follows her out of the door. "Oh wow, didn't know that was the case. Maybe we should visit her together after our first successful venture through the dungeon?" He said already planning ahead for what he intends to do later. "I think it would be a pleasant surprise." He said while looking down the street towards the tower. He listens to Nala chatter while looking at the locals. He waits til she's done before saying. "Wow, that's actually pretty interesting. What's the place like?" Kite asks while looking around at all the people walking around.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:45 pm

Nala giggled at his mention of them going to visit the tavern deciding not to mention she usually visited the tavern hebe worked at but she walked and smiled "ah don't get me wrong it's not a super amazing place, just a small one that makes good food" she said soon stopping as they arrived in front of a small building that had other buildings on each side and entered it, inside the place was main sitting area with tables, it was fairly compact but had a single path from the door to a counter, there was a few people sitting there eating some food already nala though lead the way to the small bar and waved at the dog eared girl who was standing there wiping the counter "hey may I came for breakfast and brought a new customer for you" she said with a giggle going and sitting at a table

May looked up seeing nala and smiled "ah hey nala good to see you still have all your parts, I will get your usual" she said and looked at kite "what about the young gentleman? We serve seafood mainly but we also have a bunch of fruits and vegetable based foods, don't ask for animal meat though, the goddess that owns this place is very protective of animals and so refuses to let us serve animal meat" she shrugged "regardless outside of meat we got plenty to serve" she said seeming fairly relaxed and talkative
Last edited by tigra9 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:59 pm

Kite looks at the place as they walk in. Small but orderly, quite nice and it made him excited for what they mighg be eating. Kite watches Nala and follows after her, being led to May. She informed him of what they serve along with what they don't. Luckily, Kite doesn't seem to have a problem with that. "While that may be a little inconvenient given what I've had to eat for the past few months, it's not a deal breaker and I'd honestly love some more variety. Could I get a mixed fruit bowl and some fried fish? Would that be alright?" Kite said while walking up beside Nala.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:35 pm

may nodded "yep go ahead and take a seat, ill also get you both waters"

nala nodded "alright thank you may" she said walking over to a table and sitting down her tail swishing back and forth "in truth i have heard that this place is owned by artemis, who apparently has a big fondness for animals and according to hebe would be first to be ready to sort the souls of animals that died while refusing to sort the souls of people like us" she giggled "but its fine by me, i love seafood" she gave a cute and playful meow putting her hands up like paws
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:37 pm

"Oh really now? That's news to me...Never thought the gods could refuse something as important as dealing with the souls of those that passed away. Though I guess animals need to be taken care of too. Death doesn't seem like something we should be talking about right now...something I wouldn't like to experience again.." He muttered that last sentence as he took his seat, looking over at other customers while thinking of something else to talk about.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:20 am

Nala shrugged "eh they each have their own personalities, regardless though those that descended to the earth are living with us their children in conditions that I'm certain are more active then what they had in heaven by hebe's words" she noticed him mention about during again and tilted her head but left it be and spoke "that said I guess I should tell you, there are many rules and restrictions the guild has in place for the surface, especially for adventurers like us, but the dungeon is outside their rule" nala got a serious look "we have a kind of code as adventurers to just pass by others and avoid stealing someone else's kill, and we also have a thing called parade pass" she shook her head "it's were an overwhelmed party will pass by another group in order to redirect the aggro of monsters chasing them" she leaned back a bit in her seat "of course there are many that will hold beef with the group that did it if they live through it and I have also dealt with this a bit myself" she looked at the ceiling for a moment then back to him "regardless I will ensure we do not get into such a situation but understand that others won't be as inclined against it if they are overwhelmed"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:51 am

Kite nods as she speaks more about what they'll be doing, well, more like warning him about certain things. He nods thinking that the code seemed a bit standard, but when she mentioned and explained Parade Pass, Nala could visibly see Kite's expression change from curious to almost agonized. "..." He nods and thinks about that. "I guess it is a good strategy to secure one's safety.." He said, biting a nail and looking away.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:12 pm

Nala smiled but would turn to look as may showed up at their table

May had brought them both glasses of water and the fruit bowl for kite "atleast you have an honest look to you sir, there are many that come to this town just to get rich or some other nonsense with little regard for others, that and death is sadly a bit to common in the dungeon" she shook her head "well people still come to this city and there is no shortage of customers so I enjoy meeting the people, and I hope you and nala end up being regulars for a long time to come sir" she said before turning and heading over to check on the other customers

Nala just smiled watching may "she has worked at this place since before I first meet her and I'm sure she has seen to many walk out that door never to return, but I don't intend on being one of those any time soon, how about yourself kite?
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:59 pm

Kite didn't respond immediately , looking down at his fruit bowl before taking a few and eating them..After tasting some fruit he speaks. "I don't intend on dying. I also don't intend on letting you die either, as corny as that may sound." He stretches and smiles. "Sorry about that. When you spoke, it felt like an old wound opened up.." He said before taking some more fruit and eating them.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:24 am

nala giggled at his corny line of protection "well i will be counting on that, but you got a ways to go to protect me from more then some goblins i can backhand to death" she shook her head "but its fine.." she looked as may returned ith a plate of fried fish for kite and a plate with a bunch of cooked fish for nala who purred and started digging in

may giggled watching nala dig in right away and pet the girl on the head "thats a good kitty" she said teasing nala who just hissed and tried to punch, her fist moving fast enough kite would barely even catch it, but may without moving seemed to have nala's fist just pass through her before nala went back to eating "well enjoy your breakfast both of you" may said going to the counter as some more customers showed up
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:48 am

"...i guess you'd be right about that." Kite says before taking another fruit and munching on it. When May brought the rest of their food, Kite immediately tried some of the fried fish. He liked it, salty and crunchy and firm enough to hold. He saw Nala do something, but wasn't sure what it was. He shrugs and looks over towards the outside of this diner. He notices two people had been looking over at him and Nala and looked curious, but decided not to call it to mind.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:46 pm

nala just started eating she had noticed the pair watching them and finished her meal quickly then purred "ah that was good, thank you may.. i will be back to pay in just a moment" she said and looked at kite "just stay here and finish eating ok? i will be fine" she said standing and walking outside stretching "mmm that fish was good, made me a little sleepy... well guess a small catnap wouldnt hurt me" she said walking over to the alley way just behind the building and getting on a small stack of boxes curling up like a cat and closing her eyes, a very defenseless looking position

may frowned hearing nala say all that and walk out "hey damn it don't go running off!" she grumbled then looked at kite "dont suppose she gave you her coin pouch did she?" she asked, nala had slipped a bag of coins onto the floor at kite's feet without even him noticing
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:57 am

Kite looked confused at Nala, munching on his fish while she saunters off. He looks over to May while she complains. She looks and speaks to him about paying, though he doesn't have any money. Kite moves to look for some money and brushes up against something on the floor. He looks down and notices a money pouch. "Huh, when's this get here?" He reaches down and picks up the pouch, feeling that there was probably a little more than enough to pay for the food. He sets it down beside him and says nothing else.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:55 pm

may blinked seeing the bag and sighed "ah yea thats hers... really that girl"

nala laid there for a moment staying alert while feigning sleep, but after several minutes pass she gets up growling "oh come on did they run off?" she said looking around and hopping to the roof of the building looking around with her level 2 senses, she purposely came out and made herself open to attack to figure out why those two had been watching her and kite, she was quite annoyed that her plan failed so now here she was looking around searching for those two
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:58 pm

Kite nods and nudges the money over to may before finishing his fish. He noticed some people walk in and then it of the shop. He saw one that had been staring at him and Nala walk out and was wondering if Nala was nearby.

Nala would soon hear the shuffling of feet around her. Two robed thugs walk by the alley and stare at her. One wearing a golden circlet knelt down slightly to check if she was awake. The one behind him checked to see if anyone else had followed them here.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:23 pm

May nodded "I'll grab the pay in a moment" she said sighing as the people entered and left

Nala noticed their approach just before she was going to give up and suddenly her purring stopped and she grinned getting up so she was sitting there "you two want me? I was wondering which was your target...." she leapt with almost no preparation doing a back flip to land on other side of the thug farthest from her starting position drawing her spear and speaking her line for shortening the release chant on her spear "Alice is me" and she took her stance "I would ask what you want, but your not just gonna tell me are you?"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:53 pm

Kite nodded and continued to eat. Watching a select few people around the diner.

The one now in front of her looked a bit shocked but stepped back. They didn't do anything when she drew her spear, the one in the back looking past her before relaxing. "Yo, probably shouldn't focus on the two that are only meant to be scouts." A male voice says as a black broad sword lands beside her.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:14 pm

nala lept sideways as the blade hit the ground beside her spinning to plant her feet on the wall then doing a light leap to readjust herself shifting the way she held her spear, her actions showing her experience in the dungeon as she looked at the man that spoke "perhaps, but you guys are disturbing me knowing who i am right?" she asked, she wanted to say the two scouts were level 1s maybe and the new guy perhaps 1 or 2 but she also knew looks could be deceiving so she wasnt going to take any chances, even a single level for an adventurer in orario meant a huge difference in ability, unlike the rest of the world after all orario had the best training grounds one could ask for in the dungeon
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:37 pm

The newcomer lifts up his sword and sets it on his back, looking unimpressed.
48d08f5e4b22cdf1eb74ff15b4fe187e.jpg

He scoffs and grins at her. "At least you're quick on your feet. The Hebe familia's only member is no slouch. So..who's the kid with you? I didn't know you were such a cougar." He said playfully. After she got a good look at him, she'd remember seeing him around town in multiple areas and even on the harder floors of the dungeon...Levi Griffith. A level 3 adventurer associated with the Ganesha familia. He pulls up his blindfold (that the picture doesn't have...) and looks at Nala, his silver eyes showing he didn't seem to view her as a threat.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay