Diginom (Krovennan & Abner)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Diginom (Krovennan & Abner)

Postby Abner » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:12 pm

Gatomon couldn't help but giggle as she could feel more and more energy starting to go through her. She lightly tilted her head up wards with her next swallow letting his cock slide inside her mouth. Her tongue rubbed against the flaccid piece of meat before swallowing again. A small bulge in her throat showed his dick as his rear slid inside her. His legs disappeared down her hot throat. A soft "click" of her teeth signaled James' disappearing from the outside world. A surprisingly large belch escaped her lips as she curled up against her large belly smiling happily. "You tasted delicious" she said curling up against his pants. "Sorry James, I need to eat and you were the easiest thing". Her purring was almost deafening inside of her.
Abner
Participator

Postby Krovennan » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:34 am

As his arms came through the entrance to Gatomon's stomach, James tried to push against the fleshy walls to slow his descent, but between how soft and slick the walls were, there was no grip and James merely slid further in, the last of his clothes leaving him as he could trace his body's progress by feeling where Gatomon's tongue and teeth were, squirming when she licked over his cock. As the last of him curled up into the smaller creature's stomach, James tried to struggle, panicking as he tried to find any way of freedom, but the Digimon's belly was too tight, squeezing him from all sides as her purring echoed around him. As the last vestiges of sunlight glowed on Gatomon's belly and the sun set, James was plunged into darkness, unable to see anything as he kicked and squirmed frantically in the dark, Gatomon's belly writhing with each blow absorbed.

"No! Let me out of here, please!"

James' pleas were muffled by Gatomon's belly, as were his cries as panic took over and he started thrashing harder, desperate to get out of his cramped, hot and humid prison.
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Abner » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:03 pm

Gatomon looked down at her belly listening him. "Oh hush or else you're going to let all the predators outside to know where we are. If I get eaten there will be no way you'll get out of there" she warned, her voice almost relaxing. "I'm just keeping you warm while you sleep, don't worry. You'll be let out in the morning" the cat lied watching outside the cave. All she needed to do was wait for a few hours and her meal would digest. She'd digivolve, and be powerful enough to start getting bigger meals than James. Acids began to seep into her stomach covering part of his body with the lightly stinging liquid. Her purrs never stopped as she closed her eyes to sleep.
Abner
Participator

Postby Krovennan » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:42 pm

Despite her attempts at calming him, James was in full panic, only exacerbated as his body began to tingle slightly. With no light to filter through Gatomon's stretched skin, the inside of her belly was pitch black, her purrs echoing around him as they settled into the rhythm of sleep. James tried to move and push against her stomach to wake her, but the soft flesh absorbed all his blows. AS the tingling grew worse, James' breathing quickened as he made one last desperate attempt to break free, his arms and legs aching as he pushed against his fleshy prison to no avail. Before long, his strength gave out and he was compressed as tight as his body could manage as the walls kneaded against his bare skin. A combination of panic and exhaustion took it's toll on James and he passed out, gently kneaded by the stomach walls as he was defenceless against Gatomon's belly and it's relentless digestion.
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Abner » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:45 am

In the morning Gatomon stretched before looking down at her paws. Something seemed....odd. The large gloves and had changed slightly. They seemed....larger to her. After a particularly large stretch Gatomon realized she felt something odd on her back. Cocking her head back slightly she noticed....wings? Wait...she did it! She finally digivolved!. A loud "Yes!" escaped her lips as she turned her head downwards. "Thank you so much James. I know you're nothing but fat on my new butt, but it's because of you I just moved up a bit on the food chain!" she said licking her lips before moving out of the cave slowly. She stretched before seeing a small puddle of water. Slowly looking into it she realized what digimon she had become. Nefertimon. "Huh, I was hoping for Angewoman, but this will do to" teased the sphinx looking digimon as she looked around hearing her stomach growl again.

(sorry it took so long!)
Abner
Participator

Postby Krovennan » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:31 pm

((Right, internet is still terrible, about 0.3mb per second and its chugging just to load one webpage but I refuse to keep you waiting any longer))

As Nefertimon's belly growled, empty once more, a faint light emanated from where she had been sleeping, with no visible source of the light. After a few seconds, a bright flash lit up the entire cave for a moment before disappearing s suddenly as it had came. In its place was a clean, naked James, unconscious but clearly breathing, lying in a heap on the ground. A few seconds later, the Human began to stir, slowly at first, as if waking up from any night's rest. James wondered where he was, before he suddenly remembered where he was before he had lost consciousness. Jolting up suddenly, James scrambled in panic as the light outside of the cave hurt his eyes. Realising he wasn't inside Gatomon anymore, James started to calm, looking down to realise he was naked as he tried to get his bearings.

He was in the same cave as before, that much was certain, and he didn't feel hungry anymore, despite having not eaten anything as near as he could remember. His clothes were in tatters, which he realised just as he noticed the sphinx-like creature outside. Having no knowledge of Digivolution, James thought this was another creature, maybe something that had eaten Gatomon after he had been let out, unable to see if she saw him with the sun glaring behind her. James slipped back into the shadows of the cave, backing up slowly and hoping the creature hadn't noticed him. He could ponder why he had no sign of his trip to Gatomon's belly, and where she was, later.
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Abner » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:46 pm

(I appreciate it man but if it's that bad feel free to take your time. I'm in no hurry especially if the internet is going .3 MB)

Nefertimon licked her lips as she stared at James, her head cocked to the side. "How are you back? I ate you and made sure you were digested" Nefertimon commented before walking closer. Her large paw pushed against Jame's chest forcing him to the ground. Her mind raced for a moment with possibilities before the large paw sat against his chest. "Well I don't know what you used to come back, but you're my food from now on. Got it human?" she asked leaning forward to lick across his chest. She thought for a second "Hmmm, he tasted the exact same as before, he smelled the same as before, it was the man she had eaten. "You're not leaving my side until i'm done with you, got it?" she growled warningly at him.
Abner
Participator

Postby Krovennan » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:15 pm

((Internet is back, is still fluctuating a bit as it settles. Thanks again for the patience.))

Before James could process what Nefertimon said, he was pushed to the ground and trapped under her paw. As she told him of his new lot in life it clicked in his head that this was Gatomon, but she looked different. He looked across his captor's body as she licked him, noting that had she been standing on her hind legs, she'd look not too different than a normal Human woman with strange limbs. He even noticed her breastplate, complete with actual breasts. James had no idea how Gatomon looked like this, or how he was back from being digested, but the growl emanating from the Sphinx-like Digimon made it clear she wasn't going to take no for an answer. Realising he was out of options, James just nodded, shuddering slightly at the thought of inevitably being eaten again. For now he'd do as she said, maybe later he could find a way back home and forget this ever happened.
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Abner » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:50 pm

(No problem :) I understand, let me know if you need to take some time off again due to the internet ok?)

Nefertimon couldn't help but smile inwardly as she spoke again. "Until i'm done with you, you're my toy ok? A pet to use, eat, whatever I want. Got it...." she paused trying to think of James actual name After waiting for a second she just decided to finish her sentence with the word "Slave" as if to tease him. "Now, get up" she ordered moving her paw from him and turned her body letting James get a nice look of the digimon's sex and pucker. Neither hiding from him and she moved to all fours to walk, knowing she'd be able to catch him if he tried to run away. She licked her lips some as her eyes watched the forest "Hmmm...maybe I can get my plan started" she said more to herself
Abner
Participator

Postby Krovennan » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:57 pm

James took a second to try and process what had happened. Last night he was coming home from a bad day of work, and today, he was forced to be a food source for a Digimon. Nefertimon's order to move stopped him from dwelling on it too long as he got up as ordered, still naked as he followed her to the mouth of the cave. He looked out into the forest, realising just how big it was for the first time. He had no idea where he was, if he was even in the same universe anymore, his options were limited. For now he'd have to just go along with Nefertimon. Once an opportunity presented itself, he would get back him and forget this ever happened. The Sphinx Digimon's self-musings caught his attention, and James decided it was best to distract her from the idea of eating him for now.

"Plan? What plan?"
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Abner » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:07 pm

Nefertimon turned to look at him some before chuckling. "I want to control this forest. All my life i've nearly been eaten and pushed down by that damned Leomon. Always acting like he's king of the jungle" she growled angrily before licking her lips. "You're going to help me with that. i'm going to eat you to grow stronger until I can eat that annoying lion and take over" she said happily as her stomach growled "Come, let's find food" she said walking deeper into the forest
Abner
Participator

Postby Krovennan » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:42 pm

James didn't like this plan, but had no choice but to follow her, for now, at least while she was looking for something other than him for food. He had been hungry before she ate him, but now he didn't feel hungry at all, as if his body had been reset. Feeling exposed in his naked state as they crossed into the thick undergrowth, James looked around, the forest's every rustle causing his eyes to dart this way and that. He'd been eaten once, and he had no idea if he would survive to be eaten again. He had been so lost when he first arrived he hadn't even thought to look for anything resembling food, even if anything here wasn't poisonous, not that he could be sure anyway with how different everything was.

Following the Sphinx further, James' head only filled with more questions. How did she swallow him when she was smaller? How did he come back? Why did she look so different? How was he going to get home? These questions came so hard and fast, James' guard was lowered, the Human no longer as attentive as before to his surroundings.
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Abner » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:45 pm

(Sorry it took this long to reply i've been busy as hell!)

Nefertimon turned and noticed the human's guard dropping. "I'm sure you're full of questions right? It's only natural I suppose. I look different than I did when I met you because I digivolved. I gathered enough energy to change into a much stronger form. I need plenty of food though to keep this form, I've heard that you can change back into your previous forms if you grow to weak" she said almost as if she wasn't sure herself. Her tail swayed back and forth as she studied every movement the forest made. "Hmm, I wonder, do you eat fruit?" she asked James curiously
Abner
Participator

Postby Krovennan » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:52 pm

((welp, I had to go to hospital for a bit, but now I'm almost entirely better, on with the vore!))

James was jolted out of his thoughts by Nefertimon's explanation, which only then served to make him even more confused. She changed form, including a breastplate, after gaining energy which she gained by eating him. IT made James' head hurt, but he decided it would be better for his health if he didn't question it. She mentioned fruit, making James realise that he wasn't as hungry as he had been before. When he came back, he had been not hungry at all in fact, as if his body had somehow reset itself. Despite that, they'd been walking for a little while, and his body's needs eventually caught up with him.

"Y-Yes, we eat fruit, but I've no way of knowing if any of them are poisonous or not."
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Abner » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:13 am

Nerfertimon smiled "I can help with that" she said happily. As they walked a bit further into the forest she suddenly looked up into a tree. "Here we go!" she exclaimed happily before looking at the tree. She put her paws on the tree easily standing over the human. With a few shakes fruit began to fall around them. It was dark blue and seemed similar to an apple in shape. "I doubt this will be poisonous to you...but if i'm wrong I guess I get free food again" she teased before leaning down taking one of the fruits into her mouth. With one sharp bite the fruit shattered and she began to chew on it as if it was a potato chip. No resistance or effort from the food.

After a loud gulp she tilted her head at James "What's wrong?" she asked not having seen him even pick up any fruit.
Abner
Participator

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay