Diginom (Krovennan & Abner)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Diginom (Krovennan & Abner)

Postby Krovennan » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:50 pm

James' day had been harsh, the heat of the summer sun still lingering in the air a couple hours after it had set. Manoeuvring his car into an empty bay in the car park outside his flat, James stepped out and pinched the bridge of his nose. No-one said an office job was exciting, or even that fulfilling, but nothing could've prepared him for today. One or two spreadsheets to write up a day wasn't anything new in his job, he'd grown used to that. But fourteen from scratch in a day was something else. His back and eyes still aching, James made no move to go to his flat, not that there was much in there, but leant against the railing, watching the city pulsate in front of him. The car park was near pitch-black and silent as the grave, so every detail of that city came to James' attention in striking detail.

With shoulder length brown hair and a decent build, James didn't stick out much, the lack of a suit owing to the half-hearted Casual Friday the manager put on every week adding to that, opting instead for a simple dark red shirt and jeans. He couldn't wait to be out of it and be able to properly relax personally, paying no attention to the occasional sound of scurrying footsteps in the dark behind him, probably just a rat. The lights and sounds of the city drew his attention much easier, watching cars and pedestrians pass and hearing the distant sounds of the nightlife. On his current pay, James couldn't afford to indulge in that life, and merely settled to watching it for a while longer. In a way, he hoped something would happen, the occasional office drama and cheap store-bought sandwiches wearing thin in terms of entertainment. Something new to change up the monotony felt very tempting right about now, but James didn't hold his breath for it to happen anytime soon.
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Re: Diginom (Krovennan & Abner)

Postby Abner » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:28 pm

The soft noise behind him wouldn't get anyone's attention normally. However there was a noise that would catch anyone's attention. A sound similar to a soft "Woosh" could be heard faintly out of everything else. The wooshing sound grew louder and louder before it became deafening to James, although no one else seemed to hear it. With a sudden suction pulling him off of his feet James would disappear out of nowhere. Leaving only his car there as proof.

When James would wake up a small white cat looked at him. The tips of her ears a light purple with almost comically oversized yellow glove like paws on her front paw. Her striped tail gently swayed back and forth as she purred lightly sniffing him. "Huh, what is this thing? I've never seen a Digimon like this before. It smells tasty though" she muttered lightly licking his cheek tasting him. "Is it dead?" she asked curiously watching him closely.
Abner
Participator

Postby Krovennan » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:42 pm

Initially thinking it was just the wind, James didn't even react until the noise become too loud to bear and he looked around to try and figure out where it was coming from, yet it seemed to be coming from all around him. As the noise grew louder, James decided it would be best to head inside, but before he even realised, he disappeared, his car the only trace that he was there as James blacked out with his sudden disappearance. He had no idea how long he had been out for, but when he woke up, he felt warmth, saw light through his barely open eyes and felt soft ground beneath him. He felt dazed and it took a while for him to realise what had happened. He could hear someone faintly mumbling to themselves right by his face, the warm wet feeling of a tongue across his cheek startling him as he bolted upright, breathing heavily as he took in his surroundings.

He was in...some kind of forest?! Collecting himself, James tried to stand up, giving up very quickly as he was still dazed from his sudden blackout. Suddenly remembering he heard voices, James looked around to try and find the source of the noise, noticing the tail at the bottom of his vision and following it down to see a strange cat creature...with gloves. Shaking his head to ensure he wasn't hallucinating or dreaming, James looked at the strange creature, struggling to find the words to deal with the situation. Still no sign of anyone who could've talked, and nothing he recognised to lead him home. He began to mutter to himself, that seeming to be the sanest thing about his current situation.

"Dammit, I must be losing my mind, where the hell am I?"
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Abner » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:50 pm

"You're in a forest silly" the voice spoke. Gatomon couldn't help but look at this weird creature. What was he? She had no idea where this creature came from, instead all she knew was he was on the ground unconscious. A small smile crept to her face. This thing didn't taste bad, he actually tasted good. If she didn't eat him who's to say this weird thing won't just end up in another digimon's belly? Like Parrotmon or even the Ogremon that was rumored to have come down from a nearby mountain in search of food.

"I could help you out if you'd like. I'm Gatomon!" she said pretending to be his friend. If she could gain the trust of this thing, maybe she'd get a meal? Her stomach growled softly quietly before jumping on his shoulder nuzzling his cheek. "What are you? I've never seen a Digimon look like you before"
Abner
Participator

Postby Krovennan » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:28 pm

The penny dropped hard when James realised the creature was the one speaking. Thinking he really had gone mad, James pinched his leg, realising this was no dream or hallucination. The small creature who referred to herself as "Gatomon" leapt to his shoulder, offering a way out and asking what kind of Digimon he was. Was that was she was? Something called a Digimon? James had no clue what she was saying, missing the soft growl of her belly as he realised he really did have no idea where he was. He had no choice, Gatomon was his best way out. Mentally signing away the last of his perception of reality, James answered the small creature, positive he'd gone mad.

"I'm not a Digimon, I'm a Human, my name is James. I'd really appreciate you helping me get out of here, I've never seen this forest, or a Digimon before. Where exactly am I? I was in a city before blacked out."
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Abner » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:26 pm

"A human? I've never heard of that before" she commented before thinking for a minute. "Wait, wait you've never seen a digimon!? There's no way you'd see anything besides us. You're in the digital world" Gatomon exclaimed surprised. She smiled softly at him purring before looking at him "What city were you in? There's only one near here but it's days walks. Also what kind of name is James? That doesn't sound like a digimon name". Gatomon was already planning on how to get him to her belly. If she could just get him to a cave or wait until night when he couldn't see, he'd be easy pickings. She curiously looked around sniffing the air looking before looking for any other competition.
Abner
Participator

Postby Abner » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:26 pm

"A human? I've never heard of that before" she commented before thinking for a minute. "Wait, wait you've never seen a digimon!? There's no way you'd see anything besides us. You're in the digital world" Gatomon exclaimed surprised. She smiled softly at him purring before looking at him "What city were you in? There's only one near here but it's days walks. Also what kind of name is James? That doesn't sound like a digimon name". Gatomon was already planning on how to get him to her belly. If she could just get him to a cave or wait until night when he couldn't see, he'd be easy pickings. She curiously looked around sniffing the air looking before looking for any other competition.
Abner
Participator

Postby Krovennan » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:03 pm

"I've never even heard of a Digital World before, so if there's nothing but Digimon like you here, then maybe...I've been taken somehow...to another world..."

James let that sink in for a moment, Gatomon still on his shoulder as he reeled from the realisation that he was not dreaming, that somehow he was in another world, with no idea where he was, no other Humans to help him, and no way to get back. The loneliness of his situation hit hard as he decided his first plan was to get out. Despite his sudden nap, he felt very tired, James realised he needed to survive before anything else, and Gatomon was his best choice. He turned to look at her, seeing she was already sniffing the air. He stood up slowly, shaking the dizziness from his head as he looked around the forest he was in, he couldn''t see far into the undergrowth, but he swore he saw something dashing through the bushes, feeding his desire to get out of here as he kept an eye out for anything coming from the bushes, almost forgetting about Gatomon herself.

"I think we should move from here, do you know anywhere we can use for shelter for a while?"
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Abner » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:32 pm

"There's a cave that way" she replied pointing towards the right. "Just keep going that way and you'll run into it in no time". Gatmon kept her eye on that bush thinking she saw something there as well. Lightly she sniffed the air looking for any scent of another digimon. With a soft sigh she hopped off of his shoulder landing directly in front of James. "Follow me" she said smiling softly walking forward as her tail swayed lightly back and forth. With a meal as big as him she'd be able to digivolve finally. Right now she was just as vulnerable as James. The only defense she had were a couple attacks that wouldn't take down most predators.

"James, tell me what your world is like" she said while looking back as they walked
Abner
Participator

Postby Krovennan » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:12 pm

With is own lack of knowledge of this strange world, James hadn't expected to be asked about his own, even if he should have done really. The walk was long, but he managed to take up most of it with the obvious differences. James explained to his newfound guide how his world had no Digimon whatsoever, only Humans and animals incapable of speech. He explained how Humans were the dominant species, how he worked for another Human for money he could exchange to keep his home and buy food and items. He had no idea how anything worked in this world, so the scope of his explanation was limited. Mercifully, they came across a cave carved into the side of a tall cliff before he ran out of ideas. The sun was beginning to set on the horizon, James having lost track of how long they'd been walking a while back. Hearing a rustle in the distance, James decided to make for the cave quickly, now waiting to see if it was the wind or something following them. As he made his way into the dark cave, the entrance was bathed in orange light as the sun slowly disappeared behind the horizon. The inside was pitch black, and James found it hard to see inside, only able to make out the faint details of the rocky walls.

"I can't see anything, but I think we're alone here, we should be safe for now."
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Abner » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:21 pm

"Don't worry James i'll keep a look out for you" she said sitting down. Due to her cat eyes she could easily see in the darkness, her eyes mainly staying on him. She began to begin to size him up. He was extremely big so if she could eat him she wouldn't be able to move. He'd probably easily overpower her if she tried to make her move now. So she decided to just wait. "Are you getting cold?" Gatomon questioned before moving over to him nuzzling his leg softly. Her soft fur rubbing against his leg as if offering to help keep him warm. Curiously she waited to see how he would react. they had been walking for a long time and he hadn't eaten yet so surely he was getting tired.
Abner
Participator

Postby Krovennan » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:59 pm

James was getting tired, the sun's orange light dimming slightly as his head felt heavy. There was little in the way of soft places to sleep around here, and less in the way of fire to keep warm. Gatomon's fur felt warm against him, making his hopeless situation feel a little less terrible, if only slightly, as he unbuttoned his jeans. IF he was going to sleep soon, and that seemed the case, he'd rather not do it in such a restrictive position. He sat back against the wall, the exhaustion and hunger making him even more sluggish as he watched the entrance, nearly expecting something to leap out at him. He was indeed starting to get cold, the sun's warmth leaving the area as he huddled close to himself. By this point, his strength was waning and his movements sluggish, Gatomon his only protection against predators.

"It'll only get colder, be nice to have a fire for warmth, or be back home and have a soft bed to sleep in. Funny, I always hated that tiny apartment and cramped bed, no air conditioning so it would always get unbearably hot in the summer. But now I kinda miss it, and all it took was getting pulled into another world. Any idea what we'll do for food? I imagine we'll be able to largely eat the same things, and it'll give me something to look forward to tomorrow."
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Abner » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:28 pm

"There are a bunch of fruits and vegetables that we can eat tomorrow, or we could go hunting if you want some meat" she said moving close to him sitting on top of his lap like a normal cat would. She watched his body moving and smiled softly "if you're that cold I can get you nice and warm" she said softly to him. "If you trust me of course. Do you?" she asked curiously. Her stomach growled lightly as she looked towards him "You need to close your eyes and don't move no matter how weird it feels" she said purring lightly.
Abner
Participator

Postby Krovennan » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:30 am

"At this stage, I've no choice but to trust you, but if it'll get me warmer I guess..."

James closed his eyes, resolving not to move, though with his current state, his muscles were sluggish and weak from exhaustion, hunger and cold. He could barely feel the tips of his fingers at this point, and if it came to a contest of strength, the far better acclimated Gatomon would likely be able to overpower him without too much difficulty. He had no idea what Gatomon was planning, but she sounded as hungry as him, so he figured she'd do whatever she needed to quick to make sure they were warm enough. James' clothes didn't provide much in warmth, and some leaving him unable to bend fully, making his legs lay flat to the ground and his upper body leant back against the wall, likely how he would be sleeping for a while.
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Abner » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:34 am

Gatomon quickly moved over to his head "Remember, don't move or open your eyes until I tell you to" she said smiling. Inwardly she was giddy about how easy this was. Would he really just let her devour him? How stupid was this human? She slowly licked her lips before moving her mouth over his head. Her warm breath washed over his head. Slowly she moved to put the top of his head inside her mouth and slowly began to take in his head. The warmth began to go over his head immediately as one of her teeth lightly grazed his nose. Trying to stay quiet she kept swallowing him leaving him in his clothes. If he figured out what was happening to late, she'd just rip them with her teeth or claw. If not, there wasn't much she could do. Stripping him would probably send up red flags.
Abner
Participator

Postby Krovennan » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:34 am

James did as he was told an waited, feeling her breathe on him before a warmth spread over the top of his head. It felt tight and damp around his head as the feeling slowly slipped downwards. The orange tint of the sunset disappeared slowly, being replaced by darkness, which James wrote off as the sun setting completely. He felt something scrape along his nose, making him twitch, but he kept still as Gatomon asked. Whatever it was felt humid and constricting, but at least it was warm. As the warmth spilled over his head he was able to feel better, and felt something hard at the back and front of his face, tracing down his chin and neck as he felt something wet and soft move across his face. It felt strange, really strange, and James couldn't hold his curiosity any longer as the tight warmth spread down his neck and pinned his shoulders to his sides, starting to make him feel nervous as he opened his eyes slowly.

"Okay, I give up, what are you-"

James' muffled question was stopped in it's tracks as he started to see what was in front of him, there was very little light filtering through Gatomon's flesh and the opening of her mouth, but he was able to clearly see pink walls all around him, a row of teeth around his vision, a tongue against his face and a throat directly ahead. The sheer shock that his only guide was swallowing him, eating him, in a manner he thought impossible, especially for someone her size, made him freeze, just staring into the abyss of her throat as his brain struggled to comprehend what was just happening, unable to act to stop his predicament.
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Abner » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:00 am

She smiled softly playfully licking his chest figuring by that pause he knew where he was. She slowly put her teeth against his shirt ripping it slowly. Gatomon's tongue slowly licked where her teeth ripped finally getting a taste of her very, very large meal. Gatomon's purr would echo around him as would the very soft heart beat. To anyone outside it would look almost comical as already Gatomon started to swell up similar to a balloon. Even with him not digesting power began to surge through her. Not a lot, but enough she could tell something would happen. All she needed to do was finish this meal. Even though she wanted to savor this, her throat worked extra hard swallowing him faster already swallowing his elbows to keep his arms locked.

Gatomon's eyes kept scanning the area feeling like if she wasn't careful she would be in danger of being eaten while eating. Her stomach growled almost deafening to James. Her tail swayed back and forth growling happily
Abner
Participator

Postby Krovennan » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:03 pm

The first swallow jolted James into action, trying to wriggle himself free from Gatomon's jaws, but only succeeded in helping to tear away his shirt as his face was pressed past the entrance of her throat, sliding down her esophagus. He was bent forward due to the way he was swallowed, felling Gatomon's tongue on his bare chest as he slid in deeper, unable to stand up or move as he pressed up against a tight ring of muscle, which widened to push him through into a slightly more pliable chamber. It didn't take much thought to realise his head was in her stomach, and it was stretching without issue to take the rest of him. IT was hard to breathe in the tight throat, but James managed to try and cry out, only for it to be muffled by Gatomon's belly.

"What are you doing?! Let me out!"
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Abner » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:10 pm

Gatomon smiled playfully around him as her tongue gently rubbed back and forth against her meal's stomach. A soft moan escaped her lips as her purrs just grew louder and louder. She gently used her paw to rub the imprint of her prey's head. For a moment she stopped at his belly button playfully licking and poking it with her tongue not being able to resist to see if her prey was ticklish or not. While this happened she reached forward trying to push his jeans down slowly. The cold air would hit the bare skin, and since half of his body was warm inside her she was sure it'd mess with him. Her tail kept swaying as she kept swallowing up to his hips
Abner
Participator

Postby Krovennan » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:22 am

James squirmed as Gatomon's tongue played with his body, his arms almost all the way through Gatomon's throat as he started to curl forward to fit better in her stomach. The dark insides squeezed against him from all sides as he felt the cooler air hit his bare lower body, Gatomon lowering his jeans til they pooled around his ankles, his cock on display as he tried to kick his legs free, lifted up from his sitting position and twisted into laying face down by Gatomon's relentless swallowing, unable to do much but kick weakly against his devourer's efforts. This was impossible, surely, it was some terrible fever dream, probably as a result of getting knocked out or something. He'd wake up soon in a hospital bed and never think about this again. James' reassurance to himself felt weaker as Gatomon swallowed again, bringing more of him inside as he cried out nonsensically, desperate to escape.
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Private Roleplay