Hazardous Ruins (Whitebrand and Vairocana)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Hazardous Ruins (Whitebrand and Vairocana)

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:50 am

"She was," Brand said. He held out a hand and spoke a few arcane syllables. A moment later an image appeared of a beautiful, very exotic looking woman. The image was about six inches tall and almost real-looking. It showed an elven woman with jet black skin, silver white hair, a body that seemed built entirely for seduction purposes, and an ageless, eternally young face. She had big beautiful violet eyes that could go wide with amazement or narrow into a seductive smirk. Her figure was very similar to Vairocana's, with a narrow waist, fine hips, shapely legs and big, slightly upswept breasts. The image of the dark elf rotated slowly, altering its pose as it went around, its violet eyes focused on Vairocana.

Brand let the image complete its rotation before letting it vanish.

"She pretty much ruled the roost under me," he said. "Kept the other girls in line while seeing to their needs as well as I could. Despite her people's reputation, Viconia was a kind, thoughtful woman. I miss her.

"But now I have you," he said, running a hand over the girl's hip.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:40 am

Vairocana admires the dark elf woman, her looks and her personality. The fact that Brand misses her makes her feel a bit sorrowful for him. She is afraid to know how she was lost, knowing that Brand said others destroyed his first harem. She is also a little envy of her. She is pretty, beautiful.

Vairocana glances to him as the image fades, his hand running over her. She is not sure she can inherit all of what she had, but she will try. She is glad now that he chose her, convinced her to be his. She hopes that she can be what he hopes she can be. She smiles a little seductively at him, herself. Though she is not sure how successfully she'll be, but she has a few years yet to master all she needs to please him.

"And I'll always be yours."
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:16 am

Brand's reaction to her seductive smile was immediate. He kissed her and rolled over atop her, pushing up her skirt up around her hips. He might have been somewhat drained but clearly he was far from depleted. The young dragon kept Vairocana very busy for the next couple of hours.

The dragon fell asleep next to her once he finally spent himself, giving Vairocana an opportunity to explore her room...once she was able to get her legs under her without wobbling. The curtain hid a long, floor-length window that was evidently set high into the side of a small mountain. It was night outside, the stars shining brightly above and lighting up the grand view of the wonderful valley below. The valley stretched south, having been carved out by a wide river long ago. The remains of that great river ran along the valley floor amid a thick forest, terminating in a large lake about halfway down the valley's length. Beyond the lake she could see that the river resumed its trek south.

The dragon's home consisted of three large floors carved from the rock of the mountain. Her floor consisted entirely of residential quarters, most of which were almost entirely empty. There were at least twenty apartments, each as large as her own. All had access to running water through a clever plumbing system.The second floor was dedicated to daily life including the most luxurious kitchen she had ever seen, several studios dedicated to one hobby or another, an alchemy lab that was securely locked, an art studio, and a large library. The bottom floor housed the largest personal pool or bath she had ever seen in her life. A great pool of heated water nearly a hundred feet square and ranging from four feet deep around the edges to nine feet deep in the center.

Most of those rooms were partly empty or had crates in them that were yet to be unpacked.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:19 am

She had been delightfully surprised. Yet he was tired and after the time had been well spent he drifted off. She smiled at him and slipped from the bed. She shakes lose her long hair stretches and moans and makes her slow progress to the curtain. The start of her exploration would start there.

A lovely night too. She glances at the various areas outside, secluded and looking very difficult to reach. If she had stumbled upon this before she had met Brand it would have been unlikely she would have survived. She is curious, very curious and she had even back then had not thought to bring rope. She glances back to Brand's sleeping from and with a nod she explores.

She can feel the care it took to craft this place, each room, each window, each door, meant to protect and give the girls their time and space. She slows at the kitchen. She was a horrible cook, and only because she never did, mother did the cooking. She will have to learn. She giggles lightly to herself and begins to hum to herself.

She will never have a reason to want to leave. She comes to the bath and dips a toe into the waters. A smile touches her lips as she feels the warm waters. No more cold baths, no more baths that needed a fire to heat it slowly. There is plumbing, things she has only ever dreamed of having, only the Lordlings promised such things and she wasn't willing to treat with them for such convenience.

She admits it to herself at least once more. She regrets refusing him the first time. Brand is superior to the cities and their Lordlings.

Eventually, she returns, she has lost track of time and she is somewhat tired. She has spent her energy, her curiosity sated. She slips upon the bed and curls up against Brand, before she slips into a light sleep.
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:05 am

She was dreaming. Vairocana was certain of it. The setting seemed to change every few seconds, starting with her home, her property, images of the few places she had been, and places she hoped to eee. Interspersed with those backgrounds were other places that she did not recognize at all...sometimes exotic countries, sometimes caverns underground. Through it all only five things were constant: herself, a table, two chairs...and a dark elf.

The drow woman spoke to her. She could remember that much. She had asked a lot of questions and nodded a lot at the answers. Her clothing changed every once in awhile too, ranging from a simple summer dress to a topless harem outfit complete with sheer face veil. Vairocana could not remember the exact questions, but she was sure she had answered them as best she coukd.

Finally the dark elf woman stood and walked around the table to Vairocana's side. She was a couple of inches smaller than Vairocana, so she didn't have to lean very far to get her face close to the girls'. She remembered that the dark elf had given her a slightly mischievous smile as she whispered two words in her ear.

"You'll do."

Vairocana could only remember those two words as she awoke a few hours later. She awoke to a tray of delicious smelling food being set down next to her by her master. He was wearing a shirt, pants, and an apron that had "Kiss the Cook" embroidered on it in several languages.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:35 am

Vairocana stretches and yawns, a good sleep she believes. The dream partially remembered. "You'll do." Questions asked and answered, but of what was questioned and answered she cannot recall. Still, the scents of something delicious reaches her nose and she smiles.

She gives him a playful smile as she slips off the bed. She stands before him and ensuring breakfast would not tumble away, she stands and gives him a gentle kiss. It looks and smells so well and well was she not to believe her master's apron? She returns to the bed and giggles.

"Thank you, Master," she tells him as she takes the tray. "This smells beyond delightful." She takes a bite and shivers with pleasure. Such a delicious breakfast. After the bite she smiles warmly. "Thank you for this delicious meal." She takes a few more bites and a drink. "What plans do you have today?"
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:05 am

Brand shrugged.

"Unpacking," he said. "With a bit of magic it should go by fairly easily. I caught your scent in the air downstairs so I assume you've been taking a look around. After that I thought I'd take you for a flight around the valley. Unless you're afraid of heights."

Brand looked quite pleased at the compliments.

"I happen to be a very good chef," he said. "If I don't mind saying so. Thank you for your appreciation. After that...we'll improvise."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:32 am

Vairocana nods shyly. "I explored a bit. I tried not to disturb much and I could not help but note how nice this place is. No manor or Lordling's home could ever compare to this place. So unpacking. I shall be pleased to help."

Vairocana's eyes widen as he mentions a flight and it takes her a moment or two to register what he has said. "Fly? I'm not terrified of heights. Mother would call me foolish and reckless even when I considered climbing the old tree. I'd be pleased to see the valley."

She giggles lightly as she finishes her tasty meal. Once done she sighs contentedly and glances to him with a curious look. "Improvise?"
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:56 am

"Once I've unpacked you'll find that there are plenty of things here to keep you occupied," Brand said. "I don't know what your hobbies are...yet...but I'm sure you'll be able to find something. When you're not taking care of your master, of course."

Brand picked up the tray.

"So follow me if you like. I was going to start with the library. I've managed to reclaim much of my old books."

He carried the tray back to the kitchen. He set everything in the sink and rinsed everything thing off with hot water. After he set out the dishes and silverware to dry, he headed straight for the library after removing his apron.

She found the place was quite large with many empty shelves that were too big to have been removed by whatever raiders had struck his home. There were only six crates, half of which were open, that were filled with books. Brand walked to the crates and started sorting.

"Fiction over here," he said as he started shuffling books into piles. "magical studies...history...law...alchemy...miscellaneous."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:56 am

Vairocana follows happily. She wants to be of help to him and a library was a place she rarely was allowed to go. Oh sure, the Lordlings would sometimes tempt her knowing how she loved fanciful adventures in books. What's more she can dance. Her mother ensured if there was one skill from her that Vairocana would take it would be some of her dances. While she has not quite mastered those she will ensure she can now. Brand might like them.

Vairocana tilts her head in thought. Her own hobbies? Reading. Getting into trouble. Sewing. Though that one was also her mothers'. She likes the dancing it lets her use her energy when she has no place to put it. Dreaming? She sighs. How deplorable. She has no good hobbies. Well, it will have to be reading and dancing. She'll have to relate it later. She wants to ensure she has more than those first.

The library is before her and she watches her master deal with the books. But not soon after he starts making the neat piles Vairocana comes to help. After all. Fiction lay there. As well as some other neat sounding genres. Magical Studies! She though doubts she has even an ounce of ability there, but it might be nice to read them, she supposes.

After a moment of trying to decide for herself what the various books were she glances to Brand. "Master? Is there a particular order you wish them placed on the shelves?"
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:48 am

Brand shook his head. He raised his hand and one of the small piles of books simply lifted off the floor. He tracked his hand towards one of the shelves and the books began to reshuffle their themselves until they were alphabetized by author. By the time the reached the shelf they were in a neat line and settled themselves into place.

Brand released a breath he had been holding.

"Don't worry about ordering them," he said. "Just help me get them sorted into categories."

She would find, however, that there were a few complications...specifically Brand himself. Every once in a while he'd look up at her while she was sorting and reach out and grope or stroke her. The process might have gone faster if he didn't keep copping a feel...but the attention was flattering.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:51 am

Vairocana watches as the books order themselves or rather Brand uses his magic to do so. It was amazing how he does it. The order he sets them in quite sensible. Once done Vairocana nods and reaches for unsorted books. Sorting. She begins to do so. Her hands careful with each book, almost afraid that a wrong and harsher placement of such things might damage them. Of course, that goes out the window as Brand turns affectionate and playful attentions on her. She giggles as he gropes and strokes her. Her attempts to separate and sort them slow considerably but she cannot be angry with him, she loves his attentions.

Before long she herself is opening herself up for his attentions. Arching her back, stretching from time to time, wiggling her ass as she pokes most of herself into a crate to reach a book. She gives him playful glances as she does so. And perhaps her sorting suffers for it, but she is enjoying herself.
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:16 am

Brand's play got steadily more intimate as time went by, and her return play only encouraged him. Finally he threw off all pretense entirely. He came up behind her and slipped his hands under her sheer blouse. He eagerly cupped her lovely breasts in his hands. He made a deep purring sound in his throat as he began rolling her beautiful globes in slow circles. He took her nipples between his fingers as he massaged her bosom while his soft lips found her neck. She could feel his excitement against her buttocks as he rubbed up against her back.

He leaned her forward, bending her over the edge of the crate as he pushed her dress down from her hips. She could feel his manhood pressing up against her intimates, eager and very solid.

Task forgotten.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:08 am

"Oh Master," she giggles her face red as he gropes and massages her large breasts. She squirms against him, her long hair and back pressing against him, and her buttocks press tightly against his excited manhood. She can feel him, he is eager and she is willing. Her nipples harden as his fingers play with them, she shivers at the sensations from his movements and squeezing of her breasts. Pressed against the crate's edge, she spreads her legs as she dangles there. Her womanhood begins to tingle and get warm and damp.

Indeed the task is now forgotten, a book slides from her fingers and she moans as she rolls her head a back against him.
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:00 am

Brand pushed her forward until she was bent over the edge of the book crate. He gripped her hips as he pushed his manhood into her now very tender folds. He groaned loudly as he started pumping her ass against him, rocking her shapely body back and forth. Her moans of ecstasy echoed pleasantly in the library as he thrust into her over and over again. He got a grip on her hair and pulled her head back with just enough force to keep things in the realm of pleasure.

Brand pumped her harder and faster as his excitement grew. Soon her gorgeous body was heaving forward and back, forcing her to keep a tight grip on the crate. There was no telling how much time was passing. They were trapped in a wonderful, perpetual "now" of hard driving sex.

Finally brand groaned again as he let go into her, filling her with his heat for the second time that day. He was hot and sweating as he finally slowed down and allowed her to drop to the library floor.

"Well that escalated quickly," he said as he sat down on the floor to cool off.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:17 am

Vairocana pants heavily as she falls to the cooler floor. She gleams with sweat, her hair clings to her curves and places. She watches her master with a pleasant smile. The heat that spreads through her makes her shiver for a moment. He has made her release multiple times regularly now. She admires his ability to make her cry out as she has, to have her body shudder, to collapse with satisfaction.

She giggles as she lays there and rolls on her back. "Am I irresistible to my master," she teases lightly.
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:53 pm

"Hm," Brand said as he toyed with one of her tired nipples. "I think I might have to eat you again in order to get any work done."

There was a certain amount of truth in the teasing, as it turned out. Every day he might get something started, only to grab Vaironica and ravish her into insensibility. Then he'd rest, try again...and end up grappling with a just barely recovered damsel again. He never seemed to get tired of it either, they way humans tended to do. If she weren't around for whatever reason he'd manage a couple of hours work...and then he'd go hunt her down again. Trap her. Pin her to a wall or toss her on to the nearest bed or table or even the floor.

There was obviously a reason he'd kept a harem instead of keeping himself to only his beloved Viconia: He'd likely have driven her out of her mind from all the attention. Or comatose from happy exhaustion.

He would eventually go out and get himself a few new additions to his budding new harem...but that was another story.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay