Hazardous Ruins (Whitebrand and Vairocana)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Hazardous Ruins (Whitebrand and Vairocana)

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:12 am

This girl is either far too trusting or incredibly naive, Brand thought to himself as he completed the rune work. He stepped back and removed his backpack, setting the leather pack on the floor next to him. You'll be doing her a favor. She'll be eaten alive by the real adventurers and mercenaries out there. Might as well let go of the mask.

The young man raised his hands and began to speak in a language that sounded vaguely elven but was distinctly older. A few seconds later the crates and wardrobe vanished, replaced by a gemstone the size of a fist. He walked over to the gem and tossed it into his pack.

"A century or so ago," he explained. "The elves invaded the home of a young silver dragon. They defeated his guardians, scattered his harem, and robbed him of his possessions. It took me a long time to track them down. But here I am at last."

He walked over to his pack and closed it. Then he stood up and walked over to where Vairocana stood.

"My harem is gone now," he said. "But I intend to start it again. With you."

He did not look bothered at all that the girl he was speaking to had several elven swords in her possession.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:36 pm

It was almost scary how his magic works. So old and powerful. Efficient and strong. After all, a small gem is all those boxes and wardrobe became. She is thankful he is on her side. Or rather that was the thought that rose well before it topped off somewhere. He tells a rather cool and tragic story. The poor young dragon. Those arrogant elves. Wait... Her thoughts falter a moment and she looks to him. Seeing a different him. He. Brand? A Dragon?

She trembles slightly she cannot avoid looking at him. She has been claimed? The earlier words he has spoken make far more sense now. She takes a step back. The blades in her hand slightly clattering as she trembles slightly.

"I..." She frowns slightly. "I'm honored. T-truly. B-but I..." Her plans did not including becoming the first girl to a dragon. "I must decline. Y-you, understand, yes?"
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:39 pm

"As strange as this sounds it is for your own protection," the man-dragon said."You aren't meant for the adventuring life. You are far too trusting...had I been an ordinary adventurer I'd have likely taken terrible advantage of you by now. You'd have to become suspicious. Hard-bitten. Cynical even. You'd certainly have to be able to defend yourself. You aren't any of those things...and I would not want to see such innocence shattered."

He took one of the blades from her grip and examined it with an almost sad expression. He looked back at her.

""With me you will enjoy great luxuries that you have not imagined yet," he went on as he took a step closer, standing very close to her. "You will see places you have never dreamed of, and the entire time you would have a powerful guardian and protector who would literally be at the top of the food chain. Safe, as I'm sure your family would want you to be."

He leaned in so that his face was nearly touching to hers. She could feel his heat, smell his very masculine scent.

"So I am disinclined to acquiesce to your declination." he said softly.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:01 am

Vairocana finds herself unable to move. What power he contains can likely be used on her. And he hasn't used any yet. Yet her slight fear rises a bit. He refuses her refusal. And while she is used to the casual refusal of her refusal from lordling, Brand's refusal is soft and firm. His explanation is reasonable. Really what girl would refuse such an offer.

Protection. He could. She is sure. While she is not at all strong enough to defend her own self. Luxuries. Did she not want those? Was not her willful escape and race to this ruin the whole reason for it, the luxuries, the gems, the gold, living comfortably for a very long while. He offers for her to see places that she could not even imagine. Places even her Daddy has not ever described before his passing.

His scent, his heat. He is less cute now. Blushing and seeming innocent. She should be unhappy with that. She can't though. Not with a being such as this here. Still, this form is attractive. By all that is sane she should simply give herself over to him.

Vairocana bites her lip as she looks into those eyes. What could she do anyway? Run? What magic he has could make short work of her resistance. She is frightened. And excited. A young silver dragon.

"Y-you understand me too well it seems." Her voice trembles and a hint of bitterness taints her tones. "I suppose it's too late to refuse more harshly." She glances to the doors for a lingering moment then back to him and her shoulders slump as she bows her head. "Much too late." The remaining blades in her arms are held a bit more closely to her.
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:31 am

"It was too late the moment I laid eyes on you," he said. "You are a fine young woman, and I consider myself lucky to have met you when I did."

He reached out with his hand and lifted her face towards his. He guided her head closer until their lips met. He knew how to kiss. She seemed to feel it from her lips down to her toes. Perhaps he was using some sort of spell...or perhaps he wasn't.

The kiss seemed to excite him. Or perhaps he had simply concealed his excitement until now. He pulled her against him, pushing the elven blades from her grip and hugging her lovely body up against his. The buttons on her shirt were on the verge of breaking free as the cloth was stretched.

He finally let her come up for air after several long, blissful seconds.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:51 am

Vairocana looks at him with wide green eyes as he lifts her chin. She really isn't prepared for the next action. His kiss, that kiss, the warmth of his lips, the strength of it. The blades fall and she presses her hands against his chest. For a short moment, she presses but that resistance collapses. Vairocana closes her eyes and she is pressed against him, her large breasts squeezed and the buttons silently crying. A thread strains a hint of fraying. It won't take much to end its resistance either.

Finally, eternity ends and she breathless as she looks into his eyes. She should be more furious, but she can't. Her cheeks are red and she bites a lip as she tries to slow her heart and her breath.

Once again she glances to the door. Too late. If you had been as he claimed you'd have to be, Vairocana, then maybe, but then... would you be you?

"W-will you really lavish me with riches? Allow me to see places unseen?" As if she knows what lies beyond her own imagination. Her voice is soft, it trembles, but there is no anger, simply an acknowledgment of her position. "What price am I to pay?"
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:01 am

"You would be the first young lady in my harem," the dragon said bluntly. "You would pay me with yourself...your devotion...your loyalty. Eventually your love."

His golden hazel eyes held her green ones as he reached up with his hands and gave a tug on the sides of her shirt. The buttons gave up the ghost spectacularly, springing away from her as their threads snapped. Her shirt fell open at last, the remaining cloth just barely covering her nipples it a last desperate attempt at modesty.

"And it will last beyond mere years," he said, his voice husky with intense desire. "Decades. Longer. I mean to keep you, Vairocana."

His hands easily undid her belt and began pushing her pants down from her lovely hips.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:28 am

Vairocana gasps as her shirt falls, a button goes flying in its death throes. She barely notes its passage as the cloth falls from her and her large breasts bounce there for a moment. She attempts to move away, only for his hands to take the rest of her outfit. Tears at the corner of her eyes she stands before him adorned only with her boots, her pants and undergarments around her ankles, her long hair tumbles against her back. Her nipples rise with embarrassment and arousal. She vainly covers her breasts and a hand slides to her crotch. Her face is so red now.

She stands so vulnerable before him. Her smooth light mocha skin gleams in the chamber's light. His first girl. For his new Harem. She never imagined this, but she cannot seem to find a way to curse it. She bites her lip aware of how this might go.
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:11 am

"Step out of your boots," Brand said as he began raining kisses down along her fine neck. His hands came up and began massaging her great breasts, caressing her aroused nipples with his fingertips as he moved them around in slow circles.

It had been such a long time since he had enjoyed a woman like this. He pressed himself up against her again, his clothing seeming to dissolve off his muscular body like mist in sunshine. She seemed to feel every inch of him as he caressed and toyed with her perfect body. He brushed aside her hands and ground his hips against hers.

It was only through deliberate effort that he was able to maintain his handsome human form.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:30 am

Vairocana whimpers slightly and trembling slightly as he kisses and presses. She closes her eyes and with some slight effort she kicks one boot away and drops the other, the last of her garments gone she is all laid before him. Nothing to stand between him. The chamber's floor against her feet, his warmth, his body, this powerful form taking her as she is. She doesn't resist. She cannot, he brings her heart to race her blood to burn. She moans with his kisses, she breaths and gasp softly with his hands, he will enjoy her as he has claimed her. All petty resistances fell away with her shirt and shoes.

And she finds herself unwilling to desire resistance now. To feel his powerful body against her, to bring her to these teasing fiery sensations. Her mind barely understands the humiliation of being taken here in this chamber, with only a stone floor and her scattered tattered garments.

She idly wonders why a dragon would deign to take a girl such as she? Her bountiful breasts, her perfect skin, her glittering emerald green eyes, the rippling waves of jet black hair that falls to her thighs. She allows him access to her easily. She understands Mother's blessing and curse. Can she fault it though? At least he desires her like no other. He promises much.
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:00 am

Panting excitedly, Brand pushed the girl to the stone floor. He was atop her immediately, kissing her breasts and pinning her wrists to the floor with his hands. His body was hot with desire as he ground his hips against her crotch. She could feel his erection pressing against her, eager to enter her. He managed to hold back, though, reining himself in just enough to sample the many other pleasures her body could provide. He wanted her hot and eager too, and he used his hands, his tongue, and everything else he could think of to get her there.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:20 am

There have been days. Many of them, where Vairocana imagined a strong handsome man to push her upon a bed and ravish her. Ah, those were fantasy and dreams, not fit for proper company. She never told a soul and though she is certain many a lordling found her disinterest in them harmful to their pride. None of them could bring her heart to race. Not a single one of them would have dared to push her down and grind against her. Not like this man, nothing like this man. Brand.

Never has she been touched before. Mother wanted her perfect for an appropriate suitor, and she has avoided the more seedier places of the city. Stumbling upon the ruin's opening she had taken her false bravado and fanciful desires never knowing that this day would see her taken.

She rolls her head to the side, she is pinned, and her legs spread for him. Her black hair is spilled around her. She moans and soon he finds herself pressing and grinding against him. She cannot deny the feelings racing through her. Things that are proper and right were never meant for her. Her hands lightly grip, her nails lightly biting into her palms. His body is making her crazy, his force, his power. These primal feelings. She squirms against him, her womanhood becoming damp.

Vairocana pants and moans, her voice growing with desire with every lick, kiss, and pressure. She is inexperienced. So inexperienced that she fell into this delightful trap and now that inexperience will be displayed for this being. She looks to him, wordlessly watching as his own desire races through him. He is in control of his desires thus far, while she slowly succumbs to her wants, her needs, her desire.
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:46 am

Her innocence, her vulnerability seemed to drive Brand slightly crazy. She was warm and oh so ready for him. He answered her desire with his own, thrusting into her with one powerful movement of his hips. He made a satisfied groan as he began moving atop her using long, slow strokes. She was his now, to use and pleasure as he wished. She could see slim veins of silver shimmer along his muscles as he moved atop her, and his eyes shifted from hazel to molten gold.

He stared down at her, taking in the sight of her as she writhed and heaved under him, watching her magnificent breasts bounce and her body surge up and down. His eyes were filled with flames of lust as he ravished her, pinned her to the floor and thrust deeply into her over and over.

He seemed to know instinctively what would make her moan. He sucked on her nipples and kissed her slightly open mouth. He would alternate between gripping her hips and holding down her wrists. He could feel his excitement building fast towards a climax, holding it back to extract every bit of pleasure and ecstasy he could get from her.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:14 am

Vairocana finds herself not prepared at all. Still, she cannot stop and she does not regret. Oh his powerful form, she can see his golden eyes, molten gold, silver lines ripple through his powerful chest and arms. She cries out as he enters her, her body shivering as he claims her fully. He is not brutal regardless, slow and long at the start and her cries and moans rise as he works to drive her. No. She is not prepared at all. Every thrust, every touch, every lick sets her ablaze, her thoughts scatter as she feels him in her.

She watches him now, watching her breasts bounce and his mouth takes a nipple. He gets stronger, more powerful, his thrusts drive her thoughts away like frightened sparrows. Her cries rise and are muffled as he takes her lips again and again. She writhes and heaves. The fevered pitch is not expected by her, and as his thrusts become stronger and faster she finds herself unable to resist her body trembles. She responds though her tightness grinding against him, the wetness soaking him. Her warmth growing hotter.

What are these feelings, this ecstasy, this pleasure, this lust? This need! A pressure grows in her, every thrust causes it to build, every lick, every grab. Her body burns, sweat gleams upon her form. Her moans do not relent, there barely is a hint of where one begins and one ends. She is so hot and wet now and she worries the sea of lust will claim her, she is drowning in these feelings. Her body demands release. As fast as he grows to his own climax, she feels herself hurtling towards hers. She tries to hold back. She wants him to enjoy her.

She loses the meaning of time though it matters little. Try as she might she does not have the control that he has. A lustful keening escapes her lips as he holds her wrists down. She heaves as her body shudders, the orgasm that shakes her is young and powerful. A new feeling ripples through her confused thoughts.
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:27 am

Her climax seemed to break down his resistance entirely. With a loud groan he filled her with his heat, coming into her with an intensity that seemed to drown out the rest of the world. Anything beyond a few inches from himself ceased to have any relevant meaning to him as he pressed himself against the helpless girl. His awareness shrank to himself and Vairocana beneath him.

He stopped at last, breathing hard as he cradled the raven haired young woman in his arms.

"You're a natural," Brand said, panting hard. "Good girl."

He lay with her, putting an arm under her head to support it. He let his other hand roam over her sweat-slicked body. He smiled at her, satisfied that he had chosen well.

He had another hunger for her to sate now, but for the moment he was content to enjoy the afterglow.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:57 am

Vairocana barely hears her cry. She hears his groan and feels him fill her. The heat spreads through her insides and she cannot help but collapse under him. Her blood roars in her ears, her heart pounds so heavily. She has no strength, she cannot move, she is like a newborn, and in a way she is. She feels so new, so different, she no longer fears.

Vairocana lays against him, her body gleaming with sweat, her breasts rise and fall with her quick breaths. All she can think of was how wonderful that felt. Weak as she is, all she can do is hold tight to those euphoric feelings that filled and raced from her. She raises her eyes to him as he compliments her and she finds herself happy to gain his praise. She had done well. He approves. He doesn't regret.

She is held by him and she lightly curls up against him. She has never felt like this. She loves that he approves. She never thought she would ever believe herself capable of wanting such a thing. She has it though and she feels warm by it.

"Thank you," she says as her breath begins to even. All she wants to do now is just lay against him, to feel his protective strength, to just live this moment for as long as she can.
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:50 am

Brand could not keep the satisfied smirk off his face. Yes, it had been too long since he'd been with a woman like this. Sweet and submissive. He'd almost forgotten what it was like.

He stroked her approvingly as the adrenaline and euphoria slowly began to fade. He glanced at the remains of her clothing and mentally shrugged. She wouldn't be needing those anymore. She wouldn't be needing anything anymore. He'd be providing for her from now on.

When the hardness of the stone floor finally entered his awareness he sighed and sat up. It was time.

"I'm about to give you a look at the real me," he told her as he stood up. "Or more accurately a version of the real me. Don't worry...I'm not horrifying."

Brand changed. His flesh seemed to melt into brilliant silver scales as he added another full foot to his height. Great silver wings unfurled from his back and a long tail grew from his spine. His head elongated and became distinctly draconian, with a wide mouth filled with sharp teeth. A pair of curved horns grew back from his head as his red-brown hair became metallic copper mane. Though he was clearly not human he was still a very handsome specimen of his kind. He stretched his muscles as he shrugged into his anthropomorphic form.

He might still have been terrifying if it hadn't been for those eyes. They were the same brilliant gold eyes of the man who had taken her for his own.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:58 am

Vairocana sighs contentedly as he strokes her. She wants nothing more now. Somehow she feels a bit more complete now. The moments for her stretch and she smiles, though the feelings are fading, their faint lingering keeps her like this. Then he stands and she gives a soft moan of disappointment. Still he promises a different form. Of course it would have to be. He is a dragon and handsome men are not dragons, though dragons can appear as handsome men.

He changes and she can see the sheen of his silver scales. He grows and alters, and whether it was the moment of being claimed and owned, the coupling that even now leaves her somewhat breathless all she can do is look upon that draconian form and she admires with awe. He'd be terrifying, if she had never looked into those eyes ever before. She smiles and folds her legs under her leaving a hand to support her as she sits. A version of his real form, she recalls and she wonders silently of his true form. Perhaps too large for the chamber?

Despite his draconian appearance, she finds him no less handsome as before. "So magnificent," she says her lilting tones full of awe.
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:13 am

Brand grinned.

"I suppose I am aren't I?" he asked, pretending to preen in an exaggerated manner. "And now comes the last stage of your initiation. Then you'll be mine forever.

"Give me your feet," he said.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:30 am

Vairocana tilts her head with a look of concern. Yet she doesn't question it. Shaking back her long jet black hair she unfolds her legs and with a gentle moan, she rolls onto her tummy. She raises her legs together and lowers her head. She isn't sure what he wants, its kind of hard to give him her feet, but she will try. Her arms hold her slightly higher, so her large breasts are not squished. Aside from her feet raised towards him, the toes reaching for him, she has used this to read books in her bed.

"Like this," she asks glancing back up at him.
Vairocana
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay