Hyena and Kitty((BurningRuby&FlamezaFoxy))

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Hyena and Kitty((BurningRuby&FlamezaFoxy))

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:17 pm

"Nnnn love what do you mean!?!" I keep struggling looking nervous but moaning from the aphrodisiac like smell
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:41 am

Sasha then smiled as she then began to hover her tail maw over her tail maw, " Well I'm hungry for more so if you know what's good for you, you'll stay quiet and let this happen," she said as she inserted her tail maw into her maw and pushed her prey onto her tongue before pulling her tail maw out of her maw and closed it shortly afterward to keep her from leaving.
~FlameZaFoxy~
Here's a link to my forum for my prefs or soon-to-be-prefs:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=49284
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:48 pm

Nyaaa love what is going on!?!, please let me out I don't wanna end up as food!" I say in a terrified voice as I tried crawling up your tounge trying to escape your gaping throat
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:27 am

Sasha then began to lick her prey in her mouth as she began to taste her meals as her stomach continued to gurgle underneath her as she smiled, " Quiet!," she demaned, " This'll be over before you know it", she said as she made a huge gulp, sending her prey helplessly into her stomach
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:21 pm

Nyaaa love wait!!" I say screaming as I try clawing up your throat which is useless from how slimy and wet it is as I get to the opening of your belly
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:01 pm

The hyena laughs as Ruby began to fall into her stomach. She then laid on her back as she smiled as she watched and enjoyed the sight of her friend inside her stomach as she began to stroke the fur on her stomach.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:09 pm

I struggle and scream blushing as my screaming turned into moaning as I started fondling my breasts and fingering myself "Love please let me out I'm feeling weird but good" I say in half slutty and half normal tone looking worried
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:31 pm

After a while, she digested her prey and reformed her into her tail as she smiled, " Hon, I'm not done with you yet," she said as she pushed her out partially as half of her body was exposed out of her tail maw as she licked her once again, " Perhaps before I'm done with you, I'll stimulate you to the point you won't ever want me to stop," she said as she began to rub her against her boobs.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:16 pm

Nyaaa love it feels shoo good but wierd!" I say with a slutty tone as my face looks even more slutty as my tounge sticks out feeling your breasts rubbing against my tiny body as my pussy rubs against the insides of your tail
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:09 pm

She then smiled as she began to push her prey right up against the flesh of her tail as she enjoyed every bit of it, " You are doing such a good job my pet," she said as she then pushed her back halfway outside of her tail as her upper half was pushed outside as she smiled and began to push her prey back and forth against her nipple as she wiggled her up against it, " If you ever want to go back to your normal self, you better start sucking my nip," she commanded her as she continued to play with her.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:48 pm

Nnnn!!!" I say muffled by your nipples and breasts as I try opening my mouth to suck in your giant nipple into my mouth as I moan more feeling my body rubbing against my pussy and ass "Love your breasts feel shoo good and your tail ish amazing"
BurningRuby1909
---

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay