Voracious City Streets (Abner and Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Voracious City Streets (Abner and Darian)

Postby Darian » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:21 am

"I... I guess that's... okay..." Kelly says softly. Inwardly, she's thinking 'sure, but that doesn't stop YOU from hurting me, or swallowing me whole!'

The little halfling wriggles again, trying to move just a bit closer to the tight exit, knowing it's at least ahead of her. She really does feel nice, even down in Pandora's guts. God she can feel the halfling's little fingers twitching along her intestines...

(S'all good. Stuff happened with me too. Give me a bit and I'll post about the ideas I had for the gangs in PM.)
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby Abner » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:05 pm

Pandora moaned softly smiling "Now now. No coming out yet. You need to ask nicely " she said smiling rubbing her lower belly. Her body shivered in pleasure as she tightened her muscles. She waited for a second before turning the camera off smiling sotly at her belly full of halfling
Abner
Participator

Postby Darian » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:42 pm

Kelly lets out a soft grumbling moan, then goes still as her new... mistress? Mama? squeezes down on her, tightening up.

"P...Please let me out? M-mama?" She chokes out at last. "So... so I can help with the paperwork, if nothing else?"
Darian
???

Postby Abner » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:52 am

There was a silence for a moment before the walls around her loosened and she was slowly being pushed out of Pandora. What must have felt like half an hour to both of them slowly passed as Kelly was let out onto the cold floor. "There you go" teased Pandora as she looked at her "Let's go get you cleaned up now and then we'll start working.
Abner
Participator

Postby Darian » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:46 pm

"Ooooh, thank god..." Kelly moaned out as she was squeeeezed out of Pandora's anus, and shivered as she slid onto the cold cold floor. She looked nervously back up at Pandora... and found herself staring at the woman's pale butt, and it's tatoos (What are the one's on her butt? if she has any... hmmm, we should keep a list...).
It was like the cheeks wanted to gobble her up again...

'what the heck is that thought?!' she shuddered fiercely and looked away.

"Wh-where's the shower?" the halfling asked, standing up and shivering a bit, outside the heat of pandora's body. She looked so forlorn, covered in soggy clothes and butt slime...
Darian
???

Postby Abner » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:41 am

There was a single tattoo on her butt. Just a couple words that said "If you're seeing this, you're lucky". Pandora smiled at the much smaller woman as she bent down picking up the woman "Come here" she said in a motherly tone. She smiled as she began to walk to wards the showers holding the girl close to warm her.

(I can't remember did I make Pandora a futa or do you remember?)
Abner
Participator

Postby Darian » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:09 am

(Yep. She's a futa.)

"Eep." Kelly wriggled a bit as Pandora lifted her up. "You... don't have to do that... I mean, you already showered and I'm covered in... you, basically..."

So embarrassing! to be treated like a baby...
Darian
???

Postby Abner » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:11 am

(Thank you I completely forgot)

Pandora smiled softly "No, no. Just stay there" he said holding her close as walking with her. She carried her to the shower and sat her down quickly stripping her. If Kelly looked down she's see Pandora's hanging cock and balls hanigng limply as she smiled at Kelly
Abner
Participator

Postby Darian » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:24 am

"Oh man..." Kelly's eyes were inexorably drawn to the monster Pandora was packing, having not seen it when she was being... well eaten. She quickly tries to jerk her eyes upward and keep them on Pandora's face.

"C-c'mon, I can take care of myself... d-don't mother me..." She's clearly not used to the treatment, but she's no longer really afraid or angry... just embarrassed.
Darian
???

Postby Abner » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:34 am

She smiled softly almost warmly at the small woman. "Why not?" she asked softly rubbing her head gently "Do you not like it? Or are you just embarrassed?" she asked gently before kissing her forehead softly
Abner
Participator

Postby Darian » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:43 am

"Of course I don't like it! I'm not a baby, and I can take care of myself!" She scowls up at Pandora, trying to work herself up into a fury.

Ah, she doesn't get it! it's not about whether the Halfling likes it... it's about if Pandora enjoys it!
Darian
???

Postby Abner » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:49 am

Pandora smirked playfully "Really you don't like it hmm? You haven't even tried swatting my hand away" she teased. Pandora moved slightly turning the water "Go on then big girl, start washing yourself". teased the larger woman as she sat kelly on her feet and gave her rump a pat before giving it a soft squeeze. Pandora moved into the water relaxing as her cock hardened slightly
Abner
Participator

Postby Darian » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:22 pm

Kelly quickly stepped away from the teasing woman when Pandora let her go... but she quickly realized that Pandora hadn't left the small shower. She couldn't go very far away like this...

Geeze, this woman was perverted! Still, at least it gave her a chance to wash herself off of all this slime. And the water was nice...

if only the woman wasn't so distracting. Kelly had to get very close to Pandora if she wanted any water at all, and the pale, tattooed woman was VERY distracting. Worse, Kelly's head was pretty much on level with the hardening cock... just how big was that thing, compared to her?

Pandora would catch Kelly staring out of the corner of her eyes, even as she tried to ignore her big mama's presence... how cute... and wouldn't it be fun to squish the girl's face and body against her hips, feel her wriggling against her cock. Being so very dirty while they were getting quite clean.

She did keep staring, after all...
Darian
???

Postby Abner » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:53 pm

Pandora moved closer to Kelly as the smaller girl washed herself. "Here, let me help" she teased walking closer gently rubbing her hands over Kelly's smaller breasts. Pandora had bent over slightly having her breasts over Kelly's head as her hands rubbed down Kelly's belly then back up to her breasts. "Aren't you so cute. I saw you looking cutie" she commented smiling standing up straight as she moved to the side of Kelly. The cock almost poking the small girl's cheek. "Come on honey, why not give it a kiss. You can play with it" teased the goth girl giggling

(Sorry it took so long! I'm still under the weather but i'm a little better now)
Abner
Participator

Postby Darian » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:02 am

"Gyeeeeep!"

Kelly freezes and shudders as Pandora leans over and... washes her belly and breasts. The big girl's breasts pressing against her head extremely distracting as well. She scrabbles away as the cock pokes her cheek, rapidly washing out her hair and the rest of her body as fast as she can.

"I... I'm sure we have better things to be doing! Crime things! Paperwork! Whatever!" She stammers awkwardly, pointedly not looking up at Pandora's naked body, or her cock.

The halfling thinks she's gotten dirty enough.

(No problem. Stuff happens. Here's what I was thinking though: Kelly's going to be super, super pissed when she works things out, and will even help break into her old workplace and fight a bit to help out... and she'll be a surprisingly good getaway driver. But! I'm not sure how to turn that anger into trust with Pandora. Like, them shacking up together afterward. Thoughts?)
Darian
???

Postby Abner » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:11 am

Pandora giggled catching her hand softly "Oh come on cutie, come here" she said bending down pulling her close. Her cock almost touching her cheek yet again. "Those silly things can wait a moment" she teased before giving Kelly a kiss on her nose. She smiled softly rubbing her cock teasingly "I know you've been looking at it. Come on give it a touch" she said smiling softly moving Kelly's hand to her cock smiling.

(Hmmm.....well maybe Pandora stands up to someone for Kelly or even takes a bullet for her? Kelly's new to this stuff so she'd probably make a wrong move once or twice and Pandora has to bail her out)
Abner
Participator

Postby Darian » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:23 am

(The bullet's a good way, now that I think about it. Even if Pandora is really tough, it works as someone caring for Kelly.)

"I'm not touching your cock! I'm not looking at it!" Kelly squirms and wriggles a bit trying very hard to lean away from Pandora. "I'm all clean, and, and I want to do something else!"

(Of course, if you're more in the mood for domination, just have Pandora insist and make her. I wouldn't object to being cock-vored... but again, we do have things to do...)
Darian
???

Postby Abner » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:12 pm

(So sorry! I swore I replied to this days ago! Hmmm, I have one idea I think you'll like in terms of dominating instead of just out right cock voring her. That'll be saved for a bit ;))

"Oh come on relax cutie" she said pushing her cock against her back before leaning down to her. "You agreed to be mine remember? Therefor, you do what I ask when I ask" she said holding Kelly close to her. Pandora moved closer making sure Kelly could feel her cock against her. "Tell you what, if you just give my cock a nice kiss. I'll let you get all dry" she said smiling giggling happily
Abner
Participator

Postby Darian » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:22 pm

(Ah, tempted! But I suppose that'll wait.)

"uuuuungh! Fine!" Kelly moans at last, then turns around to find herself face to head with Pandora's cock.

The little girl trails off for a moment, obviously balking when faced with the large cock again.

Finally she braces herself and plants a small kiss on the tip of Pandora's massive cock. Her small mouth barely covers the urethra, and she shivers when the cock twitches at her touch.

'God, what does this taste like?' she wonders silently.

"There! Can I go now?" she asks quickly.
Darian
???

Postby Abner » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:43 pm

The taste was a little salty but it wasn't anything bad what so ever. There was even a hint of vanilla, probably due to the body was she used. "Oh come on, that's not a kiss" she said before grabbing her by her hair expecting Kelly to gasp. Whether she did or not Pandora pushed her cock to the small girl's lips pushing more of it into her not stopping until at least the head was inside the tiny woman's mouth.
Abner
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay