Voracious City Streets (Abner and Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Voracious City Streets (Abner and Darian)

Postby Darian » Fri May 04, 2018 3:29 pm

(... dude, I totally forgot. Maybe a six armed woman again? Shoot. You can throw me ideas. I do plan on playing with Kelly for a while, though... maybe she)

"Sure... I'll be careful." Kelly murmurs, giving Pandora an odd look. This was the crazy woman who kidnapped her and had her suck her off! But still, the little halfling could't get out of here without her help... so she had to try.

The ride back to her old work was in the middle of the night. There was nobody there, and the halfling slid her keycard into the slot, with Pandora in the car nearby.

There was a low sounding buzz, and Kelly blinked as her card was refused. "What... aw, dammit." She glances around, as if checking for watchers.

Then she pulls a set of lockpicks out of her purse!
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby Abner » Fri May 04, 2018 3:58 pm

(That could be good, maybe something like a half giant? An Orc/Giant mix would be interesting)

Pandora stayed in the vehicle quietly waiting for any sound. This wasn't her first rodeo nor would it be the last. She sat there and leaned back in the seat trying to hide herself in the shadows. A pair of dark tinted glasses hid her eyes from any lights.

A few people walked around the inside of the building. None seemed to look or even pay attention towards the doorway. The sounds coming from the people inside grew louder as they were walking towards the door. Before they made it there though the voices grew silent as they turned and walked away. It was as if they were a patrol on the look out for people.
Abner
Participator

Postby Darian » Fri May 11, 2018 9:22 pm

(... you know, I had a lot of protests about having a huge, green-skinned girl as a main character... but I can't seem to remember them at the moment. Well, the occasional problem fitting into doors, but I'm sure we can figure this out.)

Not recognizing the people around in the office, Kelly keeps her head down, and sneaks into the office. There is no way they're going to catch her, as loud as they are and with how well she knows this area, Kelly knows how to get around this office better than they do.
Worse, they confirm that her company is up to some shady business.

She quickly finds her way into Mr. Valderon's office, her boss, and begins looking through the cupboards.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay