Voracious City Streets (Abner and Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Voracious City Streets (Abner and Darian)

Postby Darian » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:47 pm

"Those are copies of the police reports and the invoices of Kelly's office. I know Pandora isn't going to be able to stand reading them for more than ten minutes... but Kelly might be able to put things together. If my gut is right, she'll be the thing that helps Pandora crack that building." Baraccus nods and leads them off.

"What would I say to you?" Kelly give Pandora a frightened glare. "I had a boring job at a boring office before some weird racist ganger called me 'Shorty' and dragged me off the street!"

(Better idea! I'll just have Kelly be bitchy until Pandora shoves her inside. Then she might get a bit of comfort, as she breaks down really hard inside Pandora.)
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby Abner » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:08 pm

"You really think that will work?" she asked curiously "She doesn't seem to want to be wanting to cooperate that much. The only way I can see it working is if Pandora uses her "Skill" on her".

Pandora growled at her softly staring at Kelly "I'm not a racist. I thought you were a damn webber and wanted to scare/hurt you. I'm not apologizing though" she said frowning. "Tell me about your home life. Got a lover?"
Abner
Participator

Postby Darian » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:20 pm

(Ooo, what skill is that? XD)

"If that's what it takes." Baraccus shook his head. "Still, if I'm reading those documents right, Kelly might be more willing to help us despite our awkward beginning. Revenge is a powerful motivator."

"Of course you're not apologizing, you're keeping me locked up in a basement!" Kelly's voice raised up. "I'm surprised I didn't just get eaten or shot! You're probably still going to shoot me if you can get away with it."

She gives Pandora an angry glare.
"And sure you're not a racist, grabbing a halfling and calling her shorty! That's what every racist says!"
She crosses her arms furiously under her small breasts.
"And why do you want to know about my love life or my home life? Want a collection of little people?"
Darian
???

Postby Abner » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:25 pm

(Hehe take a guess :P)

Ayla nodded softly "Do you think I was to harsh for the little girl?" she asked curiously walking beside him.

"I'm keeping you locked in a basement!? This wasn't MY idea!" she snapped back. "I'm not a racist, I said it to piss off who I thought was a webber. Now stop being so pissy small tits!" she snapped. That last bit got her "Collection of little people? Yeah, sure. I want a hundred small annoying people yelling at me for shit I can't control!" she snapped. "Now, either start cooperating or you'll be wishing I shot you" she spat
Abner
Participator

Postby Darian » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:36 pm

(... oh jeeze, I have no idea. Does she have a long tongue or cock? Some kind of magic?)

"You keep telling me I'm not pushing hard enough. But no... not really." Baraccus pats Ayla on the back. "Pandora has a reckless streak, and she needs to reign it in if we're going to be relying on her. Though we're going to need crazy if we're going to take on the three biggest gangs in the city."

"Co-operating with what, figuring out how to break into my place and steal more money?" Kelly's voice is actually getting a little panicky. "And if you don't like me yelling at you, then maybe you shouldn't have grabbed me off the street and took me as a pet!"
Darian
???

Postby Abner » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:40 pm

(Could be both in this world :))

"Agreed" she said and smiled softly. Her hand touched Baraccus's after he patted her. "Thank you" she said kissing her kissing her head. "Would you like me to try and find some new members?" she asked.

She growled "Steal MORE money!? Bitch we haven't touched that place, we're trying to figure out who has been!" she snapped before moving closer to her. "Say one more fucking word in that tone, I dare you" she said walking over to her angrily. Soon she was staring down at her, an odd looking bulge in her pants.
Abner
Participator

Postby Darian » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:56 pm

(It would be very sexy if that was the case! :D )
"We can get more... well, more boys and girls when we gain reputation and territory. But anybody whose really worth the effort is going to be hard to recruit. Madam Muffau and Sinuas are bigger neutrals, but they won't take us seriously right now. Maybe see if you can scope out one of the Biker-gangs, or find out if there's a bounty hunter or merc in town that's lookin for a cause, not just a paycheck. Mostly though... see if you can find something for Pandora would be good for. Not a recruitment, but anything that'll boost our reputation or expand our territory. You know her better than me."

Kelly whirled around and started walking away from Pandora, not wanting to look at the pale ganger.

"Gangers only care about money or drugs, you and your friends just want a cut of the pie."

Suddenly she bolts across the room, heading toward a wall... no a window near the ceiling! It's too small for a human, but a halfling could wriggle through! Kelly vaults up the table and takes a running leap off it, to start scrabbling at the lock, seven feet off the ground! Still, she's hanging from the window...
Last edited by Darian on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darian
???

Postby Abner » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:03 am

She nodded actually raising her hand into a sort of salute. She smiled softly "I'll look around and see what I can get. Is there anything else you want done?" she asked softly. Her stomach growled ever so softly "Because I'm going to get some food" she said walking elegantly

Pandora spat angrily "You bitch get back here!" she snapped actually grabbing the chair launching it at the woman with all her strength. While the chair didn't hit the woman, the metal legs hit her head trying to make it so she would stumble and fall. Pandora ran over towards where she would fall to jump on the halfling the second she could.
Abner
Participator

Postby Darian » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:11 am

"Don't eat anyone who doesn't have it coming." Baraccus waves her off and heads back to his office.

"Augh!" Kelly tumbled from the wall and tried to scrabble away from Pandora, but quickly ends up pinned beneath the large pale woman. She kicks and wriggles, trying to strike between the legs with her feet, and claw at Pandora's band shirt.
Darian
???

Postby Abner » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:16 am

She smiled softly "Yes sir" she said happily rubbing her stomach softly looking around some. She slowly wandered down the street trying to find something or someone to eat.

Pandora growled "I fucking warned you" she growled. In one quick motion Kelly's vision would turn dark, and the humid air washed over her face. Teeth lightly scraped her throat as Pandora began to rapidly swallow Kelly not even trying to tasteher.
Abner
Participator

Postby Darian » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:27 am

"AHHHH!"

Kelly screams into Pandora's throat and tries to twist out of her grip, the humid air and the teeth on her throat cause her to lose all composure.

"Nononononooooo!" the little halfling's struggles grow all the fiercer, her little fingers digging into the woman's chest.

(I can't wait to see the description of her tatoos. I suppose I'll have to settle for a description of her insides. heh)
Darian
???

Postby Abner » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:31 am

Pandora grunted holding her tight as she swallowed her once again. She quickly yanked her hands away from her shirt trying to eat her as fast as humanly possible. She smiled softly around her as the darkness inside her seemed endless. The small bit she could see was bright pink and seemed to pulse with her heart beat. A heartbeat that was getting louder the further down she got.

(I have a few ideas you'd like ;) We could
Abner
Participator

Postby Darian » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:40 am

"Ooooh noooooo!" Kelly moaned out as she felt her fingers pried away from their grip on the shirt.

The all encompassing darkness of Pandora's throat was utterly frightening. The dark pink throbbing with the heartbeat around her made the tall woman seem even larger on the inside.

"Heeeeeeelp meeeeee!" Her legs kicked wildly and her hands twitched and grasped desperately as the were pushed past the lips and down the throat. While it was difficult to taste much of her through the clothes, She wriggled wonderfully, with vim and vigour... but not nearly hard enough to be incredibly painful.

(What could we do?)
Darian
???

Postby Abner » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:54 am

She growled putting her teeth closer to her skin biting it slightly as a warning. Pandora growled softly tilting her head and the rest of the halfling's body into the air letting the gravity take her down faster. She smiled softly as she licked her body as best she could moaning. Her stomach grumbled and groan as the halfling's head entered the stomach. It only grew hotter and hotter as she was dangling over the bottom of the stomach, her wiggling legs slowly disappeared.
Abner
Participator

Postby Darian » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:58 am

"Ahaaahahahahaaaaaaa..." Kelly began to weep and cry as she felt Pandora's teeth Squeeze and bite warningly at her flesh. The full hopelessness of her situation began to sink in. and her struggles slowed down as Pandora swallowed her hips down.

She twitched as the woman moaned around her, licking at her thin clothes and skin.

"Please... Pleaase..." She begged as she felt her head enter the stomach, and felt the darkness grow hotter and hotter. Soon all that would be left was her shoes just outside of Pandora's mouth.
Darian
???

Postby Abner » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:06 am

She quickly pulled the shoes up before giving one hard GULP swallowing the last of her. "I warned you, you stupid woman! I just wanted to get along but nooo, you just HAD to be a bitch and try to run away! Now you're going to sit in there and wait while I work. Got it?" she growled before grabbing her phone sending a message to both her boss and sister. She said simply "I kind of just ate my pet because she tried to escape" before getting back to work.

(If you want we could have a sort of romance element already in place with Baraccus. Maybe he has a sort of lover bit with either both the sisters, or one of the other. Either that or we could have a shower scene while Kelly is still inside Pandora so we can work out what all tattoo's there are.)
Abner
Participator

Postby Darian » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:19 am

(Guess I should have hinted at this harder. Gang action and police inaction got his family, or maybe just his wife killed. That's why he's not really looking for romance right now. Though it might be a sign of trust that one day he asks Ayla or Pandora to watch his kid. I wouldn't be opposed to a romance with Ayla and Baraccus, but not at the moment there's too much business to take care of.
I wouldn't mind that shower scene though!
Last question, how much longer are you gonna be on? I think I can manage another hour or two. I got work at 2:30 tomorrow, though I might be back around this time as well.)

"GET ALONG?! I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET ALONG, DAMMIT!" Kelly screams out in anguish as she's curled up inside the dark sweltering stomach of the woman. "And I got eaten... oh god I don't wanna die like this..."

The halfling's violent struggles quickly fade as the stomach glorks and gurgles around her, the hot flesh squeezing her relentlessly. God, she can already feel her clothes melting... or is it her imagination?

Unfortunately for Pandora, the paperwork that the Boss left her is very dry. It's full of financial fraud reports, which she can't make heads or tails of, and arrest records for people. the most she might notice is that all the arrested people don't have a prior history of crime...

Kelly would probably be a big help, as they're her former co-workers, but the halfling seems to be in the middle of a breakdown. She's curled up and crying in Pandora's stomach.
Darian
???

Postby Abner » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:26 am

(I'm going to be on or at least an hour or so I think . Sorry I forgot about that completely completely)

Pandora groaned softly staring at the papers before yelling out in anger before kicking the papers. "Shit, I can't understand any of this stuff" she growled before thinking for a minute. "Hey! Woman in my stomach. I'll make you a deal. If you help me with this and actually stay nice. I'll let you out, undigested. However the instant you get snappy at me like that, I will eat you again and turn you into tit fat" she said patting her stomach. She spoke in a much nicer tone "Come on, I'm sorry for calling you shorty, but I do want to get along with us. Ok?"
Abner
Participator

Postby Darian » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:36 am

"I... I... Okay... Please don't digest me..." Kelly seems confused but is utterly cowed at this point. Why is Pandora trying to be nice to her at all? She's a captive!

"I... I just wanted to earn a good paycheck and not get involved in all this stuff..." she whispers to herself, her voice cracking. She twitches and tries to wriggle upright. Wow... she's actually a lovely fit for Pandora's stomach. SHe's just a bit bigger than nine-month's pregnant, and if Kelly stretched out and tried to really wriggle, she'd feel wonderful and make lovely bulges doing so. Honestly, maybe Pandora shouldn't let her out... at least not for long. Kelly is comfy to have inside, at least when she isn't struggling too much. Well... the crying is a bit of downer.
Darian
???

Postby Abner » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:41 am

She smiled softly giving happy moans and she rubbed her stomach staring at it. "We're not like other gangs honey. We don't want to kill, gangbang, and rape. We're wanting to clear the streets, to help like the Saints did" she said smiling softly. "You can stay there for right now. Let mama Pandora hold you and relax. She's going to take a shower, you sleep and relax" she said getting up happily.
Abner
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay