The Last Outpost (Whitebrand and Vairocana)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Last Outpost (Whitebrand and Vairocana)

Postby Vairocana » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:32 am

"You are so adorable," Vylistrae says after a moment of surprise. She has long since entertained more intimate play with Lira. She has dreamed of kisses and pressing... Why imagine it now? The young woman desires her above Brand and it makes her happy. As she wants Lira the same way. she will surrender her second time to the Male, but the First to her.

Vylistrae moves softly, gently, seductively to lay near Lira. Softly she caresses the girl's face, fingers trailing her hair. "I know this is more rushed than I had desired. I am nervous that you might be unsatisfied after we are through. I have wanted your heart, your kisses, your warmth more than anything." Vylistrae is suddenly over her, her own legs spreading Lira's. "This is our first, Love." Vylistrae leans down her eyes looking deeply in those doe-like eyes. "I wanted more time. I wanted to win your heart, not your loyalty." Before the girl can reply Vylistrae takes the girl's lips and kisses her deeply, a hand gently holds her head, another rubs the girl's thigh. And she closes her eyes her heart pounding so nervously. Will Lira hate her more than Brand for this? Will she be refused? All her fears that kept her lips and desires sealed for years now, swirl around her.
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:10 am

Lira lifted her head into the kiss and she moaned in her throat. Her eyes closed and her tongue caressed Vylistrae's. When her busty mistress came up for air the former maid looked up into her eyes.

"You fool," she said quietly. "You have had it for years on end."

She reached up and pulled Vylistrae's head down so she could take her lips again. With her head secured, Lira's hands went down Vylistrae's shoulders and down to her great breasts. She massaged the great fleshy orbs with enthusiasm, her fingertips quickly found the former noble's nipples under the thing cloth covering them. She caressed and tweaked the woman's nipples eagerly while she kissed her mistress.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:31 am

Vylistrae is once again surprised as she breaths heavily. To hear it was always hers makes her nearly cry. She has been so scared to drive her away with forward advances that she lost out. She will have to make this one cover all the lost time. Lira takes her lips again and Vylistrae doesn't resist, she can't. Lira's hands travel and each touch is electrifying, she moans softly as her fingers brush along her skin and touch and grasp her large breasts. Her nipples respond to Lira's fingers, they harden and Vylistrae moans softly in the kiss, she shivers slightly from her touch, how they take her breasts and massages them. Her strength is weakening, she rests her firm tummy on Lira, while one of her fingers dances along her crotch, pushing aside cloth to tease at her womanhood.

Oh, Lira, she thinks to herself, I am a fool.

Gently Vylistrae's thighs press against Lira's and she rubs her body against her. She closes her eyes and enjoys Lira's kiss, her tongue, her hands, her own breasts. Most of all her gentleness, firmness, and her warmth.
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:05 am

Lira made a little whimpering sound as she arched her back, eager for more stimulation. She peeled the skimpy nightshirt Vylistare was wearing up over her head and her mouth went straight to the buxom drow's nipples. Her tongue caressed the solid nipples while her mouth sucked eagerly on her breast. The maid wrapped her arms and legs around her mistress as she became more and more receptive to her pleasure. Her hips ground against Vylistrae's touch, making her gasp.

"Yes, mistress," she whispered between her tastes of her mistress's breasts. "More...oh, harder...little circles..."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:35 am

Vylistrae smiles pleasantly at Lira's whimper and arc of back and Vylistrae happily responds to her body's desire by adding more. Vylistrae's excitement grows as Lira, unclothes her and even Vylistrae's fingers deftly removes what keeps the girl's outfit on her.

Vylistrae moans as Lira takes her breast in her lips, the girl's sucking causes Vylistrae to shiver slightly with pleasure. They are so close, closer than she had ever dreamed with her wrapped around Vylistrae. Panting with Lira's sucking, Vylistrae does as Lira's desire warrant. Harder, little circles, intense and firm yet gentle movements, bring Lira was she wants or needs. Grinding and rubbing, teasing and prodding Vylistrae's lusty moans groan between her heavy and sometimes shallow panting.

Vylistrae stares into Lira's eyes as they enjoy each other's bodies, her face a little redder she cannot look away from her, though her eyes are gleaming as Lira's mouth and lips enjoy Vylistrae's wanting breasts.
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:36 pm

Lira became more visibly excited with surprising ease. Her breathing became heavier until she was practically panting herself, catching in her throat with every twinge and tingle. Her moans became more frequent and higher pitched as Vylistrae's touch intensified. She became incapable of continuing to suck on the woman's larger breasts, her mouth dropping open as her whines became low cries. Suddenly the girl shuddered and made a loud gasping sound. She pressed herself up against Vylistrae's body, arching her back again and practically trying to graft their bodies together.

She couldn't get enough. Her body twisted slightly as the pleasure seemed to overwhelm her. She was clearly building rapidly towards a climax, faster than she herself had expected. She slid a hand down between Vylistrae's legs and began stroking her in kind with almost as much enthusiasm. Her efforts were a little clumsy but she gained more skill and confidence every second. Without warning her lust got the better of her and she practically wrestled Vylistrae over on to her back and climbed atop her. Lira's mouth began running over every bit of the noble's skin that she could reach.

It was always the quiet ones.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:43 am

Vylistrae smiles with her panting and soft moans. She is happy that she is bringing these feelings to Lira. Their hot bodies pressed together, hands and fingers having their way. For a moment Vylistrae is pleased simply with this, and then Lira shuddered and then Lira's fingers have found their way to Vylistrae' damp womanhood. For a moment Vylistrae simply grinds against, Lira's efforts, however; are taking their toll on Vylistrae, her own orgasm grows, the fire and pressure, the rush building deep inside of her. She barely understands it, the bliss that is building, the edge of euphoria. Then Lira is on top of her, the woman takes control of Vylistrae, and while the former Mistress is used to being in charge, here, Vylistrae shyly lets her take control.

"Take me," Vylistrae moans as she squirms lightly under her as her tongue runs along her body. Vylistrae shivers and whimpers. "Make me yours," she says. She is in the depths of lovemaking and pleasure, Brand will have to make the same effort when he gets the chance. But for now. Her long wanted dream. And though it is Lira taking her Vylistrae is happy with all of that.

Grinding against Lira, Vylistrae moans, her breath becoming heavier with every touch, lick, and fingering.
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:23 pm

Lira indulged herself, devouring every bit of pleasure that she could take from Vylistrae's body. She became increasingly aggressive with her mouth, tongue, and fingers.

"I shouldn't...be...doing this," Lira panted even as she stroked Vylistrae's clit and attached her mouth to the noblewoman's nipple. "But...I can't...stop."

Her fingers probed and stroked into her mistress. She knew intimately what worked on herself, so it was easy enough to figure out what worked on Vylistrae. She moaned and gasped as she worked on her mistress's body.

"Come for me, mistress," she said, her voice raised in excitement. "Please...I'm so close..."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay