The Last Outpost (Whitebrand and Vairocana)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Last Outpost (Whitebrand and Vairocana)

Postby Vairocana » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:30 pm

Vylistrae gasps with surprise as she not only hears but feels Lira. Pressed against her, their wet bodies firmly against one another. In another time Vylistrae would have enjoyed this differently, but at the moment, just knowing Lira is here and not dead surprises and confuses her. Still, she holds tight to Lira afraid that this might be some diabolical trick of the dragon.

"Lira," Vylistrae cries softly caressing her wet hair. "It is I that should be sorry. I... I failed you. I shouldn't have left you there alone. It was shameful of me. Besides. There was nothing we could have done. The Temple was empty. No Priestesses, no guards. Dust and emptiness. We were doomed from the start." Still. Could his words be true then and not a trick? Is that life he told her about one that is not so ephemeral? She doesn't care about Noquar so much now. She will be happy to leave it all behind, a smoldering ruin. Mother will be hard pressed with no heirs. But what does it matter? Lira is with her, if they were to die in here then this is all she could want.

"I'm a little morbidly curious where... he is going now though."
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:49 pm

"He...played us," Lira breathed as she rested her head against her mistress. "He knew exactly when to strike...and somehow it's all a relief."

She sighed, though the tight space kept it from being too deep. She squirmed against Vylistrae to try to get comfortable.

"I don't know if...I'll see wherever it is he's going," she murmured. "I can feel my senses...turning off. Like going to sleep...doesn't seem so bad."

The drow handmaiden began to relax against the noblewoman. Vylistrae began to become aware that her own senses were starting to dull. Or perhaps she was getting used to the rhythmic motion of the dragon's steps and his steady heartbeat...so close that it sounded right above her...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:02 am

Vylistrae nods gently. "Played... To well coordinated. I... almost..." Vylistrae feels Lira drift off as if all the fear and despair had melted away. Even Vylistrae feels it. Her senses dulling, her thoughts slowing.

"...Not bad at all now." She relaxes feeling Lira rest against her, feeling her warmth against her bare and wet form. Falling silent, the rhythm of movement and heartbeat. Perhaps it's over. And she finds herself not caring anymore. At least he had let her meet Lira one last time. She wonders if she will wake up this time. If not she supposes, and continues to believe, it won't matter to her at all.

Just as she begins to fade off, eyes closing, she sighs, "I'll miss eating his cookies and cakes..."
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:13 am

She awoke.

She might have thought that she was in her own bed except the sheets were softer and the scents were off. When she opened her eyes she found herself in a large bed with sheer curtains. Next to her lay Lira, unconscious or asleep. Both Lira and Vylistrae were wearing soft, barely-there nightgowns of silk and sheer cloth.

She was completely clean. Her hair had been combed and she smelled slightly of a pleasant subtle perfume. Right next to her on the bed was a silver tray with several cookies that she instantly recognized.

So. Alive again.

Now what?
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:52 am

Vylistrae moans as she awakens. Her thoughts slowly stirring. With sleep heavy eyes she focuses upon the tray. Cookies. Familiar cookies. Her hands feels the soft silk and her body tells her of the nice bed. Soft sheets that she never imagined she could feel, and the scents she is not entirely sure of. She can't be back in her room. She picks up a cookie and regards it.

What had happened? Had that entire thing been a nightmare? She notes with a wry smile as she pops the cookie into her mouth and she moans delighted. That nightmare might have been better had the unknown male had been there.

Brand's cookies. Her eyes widen as she recognizes the taste, the texture, the sweetness. Brand. She is clean. Cleaner perhaps than she has ever been, her hair had been done, the perfume was gentle and lovely.

Vylistrae then notes Lira and her eyes widen. Not a nightmare then? Vylistrae considers waking her and with a nod she nudges Lira. "Lovely Lira," she softly says leaning in close. How often has she dreamed of something like this? The only drow woman she trusted above them all. The only one she could not say her true feelings to, afraid, despite giving hints, that she might be refused. Afraid to lose the only one she didn't want to lose.

The question that pulls her from a playful thought is one that draws her eyes to the rest of the room. "Where are we?"
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:57 am

Now that she had a chance to look around it appeared that someone had raided her quarters both in Anzirath and her home back in the Underdark--with certain things pointedly missing. All her favorite things were here, books, toys, paintings, and so on...but not a trace of anything suggesting House Noquar. There were plenty of surface things here too...a large wooden wardrobe carved from surface wood, the bed made from the same material, desk, table, chairs all from obviously surface wood.

"You're in my home," a familiar deep voice said from the doorway. "Where else would a dead woman be?"

Brand stood in the entrance of the room with another tray, this one piled high with food. Her favorites plus several things she hadn't seen before. He smiled as he walked in. He wasn't wearing his drow style clothing now. He wore a fine tunic and pants with big leather boots on hus feet. His long hair was no longer tied back but his face still had the friendly smile.

Lira blinked and moaned slightly. A moment later she came to her senses. The handmaiden practically threw herself on Vylistrae, hugging her tightly. Vylistrae was suddenly very conscious of the girl's small breasts pressed against her own large ones.

Brands smile broadened and he stopped where he was, watching with amusement.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:43 am

Vylistrae eeps with a start at the voice, her surprise grows as an eyebrow raises upon Brand. Dead? His offering, however, dampens a need for her to berate him or hammer him with the dozens of questions she has for him.

Then Lira awakes and it takes a bit of effort not to fall over. Blushing lightly as their breasts are pressed she caresses her hair as she returns the hug. "Lira." She smiles gently, to feel Lira against her, living breathing, brings her joy. That her harrowing night had come to this almost satisfies her. She loves Lira so, now she can't lose her again.

After a moment she turns her gaze upon Brand. Her regret that she'd would never have another of his cookies or cakes obviously unfounded. The fact he knows what the dragon had told her gives her a suspicion. Normally she would be panicky, the fact a Male had kidnapped her and placed them in these clothes would have raised her voice an octave. Yet a part of her realizes something and she must be calm. For Lira.

"Who are you, Sweet Maker. Really?"
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:55 am

Brands smile widened slightly.

"I think you know," he said as he resumed his approach. "You're a bright girl. I think you already know what I am. More or less."

Sudddnly Lira seemed to become aware of his proximity. She practically rolled on to Vylistrae and faced the man, holding her arms out protectively.

"You will not touch my lady!" She said vehemently.

"She's not really your lady anymore," Brand said as he stepped up next to the bed and set the tray down where the pair could reach it. "You're both mine now. Don't worry. You won't mind a bit once you get to know me. I take very good care of what's mine."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:21 pm

Vylistrae nods. She does know. He has all but proved it. She isn't as bright as he thinks she is, but she is not as dumb as she thought she has been. Still Lira's protectiveness shows itself and Vylistrae smiles gently as she places herself in 'harms' way. Vylistrae pats her on the shoulder, "It is alright, Love. We need not fear him."

"Though," and she looks to him. "Was it you that granted me those dreams? Was it a means to ease me into this position?" Still he finds Vylistrae's eyes drift to the tray and she leans in close to Lira. "Hungry?"
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:25 am

Lira still stared hostilely at Brand for several moments before giving Vylistrae a perplexed look. Before she could answer her flat belly answered for her with a slight rumble.

"Dreams?" Brand said with raised eyebrows. "Well now. Isn't that interesting."

He shrugged. "I suppose you deserve to know how I came upon so much inside information about you," he said. He pulled one of Vylistrae's hair ribbons out of his belt and handed it to her. The very one the masked little thief had stolen.

"Once I got that monitoring you was simple. And it told me that you were something...special. That you really didn't belong down there. That you were far more suited for...well...me. But I couldn't just take you. If I did they'd look for you. But now when they use their divination spells they'll see you and Lira being devoured by a terrible monster. That will put an end to that particular investigation."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:41 am

Vylistrae takes the ribbon with a slightly surprised look. "So the dreams were not caused by you? Always a dream of a male. Strong, kind, understanding, but always one to tend to me while being somehow over me. I was never against it in the dreams. I always accepted it. And in time I began to look forward to them. He who soothed my nights, while Lira tends to my day."

She tilts her head but doesn't look to him. "Meant for you." She nods, "I can't fight it. You saved Lira when you could have done worse. You saved me. Despite scaring a few centuries off of me." She sighs. "I suppose though. They won't hunt for me. I won't be dragged back to that world." She looks to him. "If the price for that is to obey you and trust your intent, then I will accept it. Especially as long as Lira is with me." She pats Lira's hand and with a smile Vylistrae pops some food into her mouth. She sighs happily and glances at him. "At least now I don't have to war with all of the city nobles for your sweets and delicious food."
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:18 am

"Thank you for the compliment," Brand said with a nod of his head. "And I apologize for frightening you, but it did have to look real."

Lira stared from Brand to Vylistrae and back.

"You would submit to this...male? This...monster?" She said incredulously. "You are a noble of House Noquar! No male may simply take you! I won't let him."

"My dear," Brand said firmly. "your connections to your House are broken, the noble known as Vylistrae is dead...and she doesn't seem to mind at all. As for taking you...well we can shelve that for another time. You both need time to get used to your new place and me."

Lira's stubborn expression told Vylistrae that she wasn't willing to give in very soon. If at all.

"Is it my form that disturbs you?" Brand asked Lira with an amused look. "I can take a drow form if that would appeal more."

Lira's expression was flat.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:13 am

Vylistrae sighs softly. "It cannot be helped Lira. While I am loathed to submit to a male, it is he who has set us free from the Houses of people. We can have more fun, we can play. We can do hopefully a lot of things. I can finally no longer fear the assassins from those who might take offense to me, which means you too are free from such things. No one can hurt you here."

She glances to Brand. "That is true right? You do not have enemies that will harm us?"
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:14 am

"I...have enemies," Brand admitted, obviously not wanting to cause distress. "But I am more than strong enough to deal with them. They are my problem, not yours. They are not a concern for you. You have only one responsibility. Me. And I'm fairly easy to please."

He hesitated.

"Maybe I should leave you two alone for a bit," he said. "Let you two hash this out first."

Lira didn't look very happy but Vylistrae's acquiescence seemed to have shaken her resolve. She looked back and forth between Brand and her mistress, uncertain. She had been so devoted to Vylistrae for so long that her will went a long way to being one with her lady's.

"But...he's going to want to do things to you," she said. "Do you...want him to?"

Brand tried hard to pretend that he wasn't interested in the answer.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:59 am

Vylistrae frowns lightly. "Things?" She considers her words for a moment. Her face turning a slight red after that moment. "B-but I wanted to do those type of things only with you Lira." She looks to her sharply and with a lowered tone says conspiratorily. "You think he does want to do those 'things' with me?" She bites her lip worried. She doesn't want to hurt him, feelings or anything. After all, she is free-ish. But. Certainly, that wasn't part of his deal when she held a knife against herself. "Is that what he meant by easy to please?" She doesn't seem suddenly interested in looking at him. Did he withhold it so she would be easier to take?

"Y-you remember, r-right," she stammers. "That... That I said you could have a go at him, and that I re-refused him then when you suggested that I do instead? Did you think he was interested in... in doing this and that with me?" She looks to her hands suddenly as her fingers play nervously with one another.
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:35 am

Brand stared. He had never imagined he'd ever find a virgin dark elf in his or any lifetime. The drow of the Underdark were usually so corrupt and cruel that such a notion was laughable. Now he was tempted to laugh so he covered his mouth to hide it.

"Of course he was!" Lira said, sounding slightly amazed herself. "He's a male! That's what they do! Stupid, single minded, shallow..."

"Standing right here," Brand said clearly, making Lira jump. The maid glared at him while he kept trying not to laugh...the struggle becoming more obvious. "I'm pretty sure that was covered by the whole 'you are mine' thing. After all you both are very easy on the eyes. Hot, actually."

Lira once again hovered defensively between Brand and her beloved mistress.

"If she accepts your ownership," Lira said. "Then so be it. But if you try to touch her then you will have to go through me."

Brand bent a bit so that he could look Lira straight in the eye.

"I could you know," he said in a low voice. "I could ravish you so thoroughly that you wouldn't be able to move for a week. And then give your mistress such a ride that I'd gave her eating out of my hand. I could even do it. Right. Now."

There was a pause and Lira gave him such a horrified look that Brand backed off and rolled his eyes.

"You know," he said in exasperation. "Most people survive it. Some even actually enjoy it!"

Lira bit her lip and looked at Vylistrae for some kind of reassurance. Brand threw his hands into the air.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:17 am

Vylistrae looks to Brand with a new look of fear. Though weak, to know he could dominate her and Lira so hard that she will no longer resist him. She has no strength to fight him, not when he has a different form that will do worse. She takes Lira by the hand and pulls her back to the bed.

Brand is frustrated. Surely he should have known at least her disinterest in men. Though culturally speaking he might have suspected that part of the deal. Finding her less than traditional senses he might have suspected it merely a flaw. She cannot refuse him. If he wants her. He will take her whether she wants him to or not. It is a bitter thing, but to be free of Noquar, she may have to change even more.

"Lira, come and sit." Her voice trembles. There is a price to everything. Nothing is free. She has traded Lloth and the Underdark for a different master. One whose benevolence hinges on perhaps their obedience, at least she knows he will not kill her. He will protect them. He owns her now, as he has claimed. She cannot change that. "Let us calmly consider our options, love. I'm sure Mister Brand is a busy man. He has said he will give us time. L-let us take him up on that offer. Right? Lira?"
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:52 am

And now they're more afraid of you, Brand thought to himself. Nice job.

"I'll let you two talk this out," he said aloud, holding back the frustration. "Back in a bit. Then I'll take you on a tour of your new home."

He turned and walked out. Lira didn't relax until she heard his footsteps fade away.

"What exactly are our options, my lady?" She wanted to know. "Why...how...since when does our kind submit to a male?"

Her face was very close to Vylistrae's. Her cheeks darkened as she realized the fact.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Vairocana » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:40 am

Vylistrae blushes as well, so close and inches from a kiss. Sigh. She doesn't pull away instead of anything else she hugs Lira close. "We submit, when, we have nothing to gain and a lot more to lose. He said as much. I have nothing now. Save you. No title. No House. I'm dead, eaten by a dragon. Witnesses and any survivors of my House will have said as much." She puts Lira slightly away from her. "So trust me when I say that I intend to learn to live here. As his property. It is humiliating. But you know. To have you alive, to be spared the games of my people, I will suffer that humiliation happily."

Vylistrae looks down slightly her eyes upon Lira's chest. "I will tell you though what our options are. One. We give in, we learn to live under Brand's protection. I will have my oil baths again, wine, sweets. Perhaps he will like me to dance, he may like your singing. Two. We escape. He will, of course, hunt us down. He may punish us harshly for it, and we might find a more permanent stay here with less freedom. Three. And he will be very cross even if I consider it beyond this. We find knives and kill ourselves. Free forever. Dead. Just as it would have been had he not intervened. A death I have long since accepted, but do not desire." She watches Lira for a moment. "He wasn't happy when I tried to do so last night. Four! One of us learn mind control magic and we bind Brand to us. Do you know much magic? I'm terrible at it. Mother chastised me when I burned her favorite tome."

"I'm sure there might be more, but I'm still in favor of our first option. It's kinder. Gentler. And has all the things I was doing before with less fear and despair."
Vairocana
Participator

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:09 am

Lira stared at the sheets. Finally she looked up at Vylistrae.

"Then I will choose what you choose," she said. Then she's hesitated. "But I don't want him to be my first. I couldn't stand that."

She lay down on the bed and looked up at her mistress with her doe like eyes. Waiting.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay