All Across The Board (max123 & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

All Across The Board (max123 & GeneticMess)

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:23 am

"Another day, another...nickle? I think that's how the saying goes..." Avery mused to himself in his head as he silently walked down the halls of Oswald Boarding School. Oswald was a notoriously strict and orderly school, and it was not often that somebody would stop out of line. It was so strict, the graduating class of that year was usually much smaller than the amount of students attending at the beginning of the year. It made the campus feel weirdly empty at times, but better that than getting bullied or something.

Avery kept walking down the hall. His first class wouldn't start for another 30 minutes, so he decided to stop by the cafeteria and get some breakfast.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Re: All Across The Board (max123 & GeneticMess)

Postby max123 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:33 am

The hallways looked pretty dead as most of the small population of students were scatter all over the campus. There was about five hundred students attending as this year graduating class was the largest out of the history of the school and toke most of the student count with them, but that was not the only cause for the small student population as there was student being expelled and punished that added to the numbers. Within a month or two the Oswald Boarding School will look like a ghost town.

There was still several students eating breakfast. The cafeteria menu always was made fresh and was never the served the same week, as they had some top cooks preparing meals for both staff and students. The menu for breakfast was eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes, and fresh cut fruit all for five dollars and usually gets cheaper and portions are bigger to get ride of the rest
max123
Heavy user

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:50 am

Avery got to the cafeteria, and after letting his eyes wander, approached the order line and got his breakfast. "Geez, this is like a gourmet breakfast..." He thought to himself as he carried his tray and placed it at an empty table. He wasn't trying to avoid anybody, it was just easier to sit by himself than crash someone else's party.

As he started eating, Avery noticed more and more how food he'd been given. It would certainly give him a strong start to the day, but he wondered how it would effect his figure. He was incredibly skinny, and almost girly in body shape. His metabolism usually handled food just fine, unless he were to literally bombard himself with food.
GeneticMess
???

Postby max123 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:57 am

"Excuse me but is anyone sitting next to you?"a young feminine voice asks from over his shoulder. Once he turns around to see who it was a rather tall female about five, six in height and she had a sexy body on her. She wore a red formal top that did very little to hide the size of her rack that she carried around and a tight mini black skirt that loop around her waist with ease. It be hard to believe that a instructor was dress like this in front of others especially her students, giving them wild and wet dreams that they could only think of.

The female teacher was carrying to plates of food that was twice Avery order, as it looked like she had appetite on her."So can I sit here?"she asks him
max123
Heavy user

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:07 am

Upon looking to see who was talking to him, Avery's eyes widened for a couple reasons. First...she was pretty hot. Like...really hot. His face warmed up and reddened at the sight of her. Second, she had a LOT of food with her, and it didn't help that Avery had a thing for women that can eat like there's no tomorrow. Third...what was an instructor doing sitting in the cafeteria? He imagined the teacher lounge would be more relaxing to eat in, but...he wasn't complaining.

"...O-of course, miss." Avery finally responded, struggling to find his words. He had tried to say her name, but in his panic, didn't get a chance to read her name tag.
GeneticMess
???

Postby max123 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:13 am

"Ah...why thank you. You are so nice."Miss Scarlet smiles at Avery giving him a quick wink as she sets her to tray of food down. Her eyes were glued onto Avery checking out what this years new bunch had to offer her."So I take it you are new here?"she said as she started to eat from one of her trays."I never seen you before and trust me I know everyone."she giggles as she did have some pull as she is one of the school counsel that made decisions on what goes on in school. She continues to examine Avery."So do you have a name cutie or do I have to give you one soon."

She extends out her hand."I am Miss Scarlet I am a teacher here and you are?"she bats her eyes at him
max123
Heavy user

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:26 am

Between her gaze looking his body up and down, her flirtatious way of speaking, and the fact that she was so close to him all had Avery red as a beet. Nobody had ever dated him, much less flirted with him. He was starting to sweat a bit, but cleared his throat and kept his cool. Sort of.

"Avery. I'm...Avery. N-nice to meet you, Ms. Scarlet." He manages, returning her hand shake with a somewhat weak grip. "Yeah, I'm new h-here. Thanks for...thanks for s-sitting with me. I never thought anybody would go...out of their way to sit with me."
GeneticMess
???

Postby max123 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:32 am

Scarlet's touch was nice and soft and she had a nice sweet scent coming from her."Oh...please its Miss Scarlet Avery I am not that old."she said as gives his cheek a stroke. "So how are you liking your new school Avery? Is this place to your liking so far and is there something I can do to make it better?"she asks as she moves closer to the young boy
max123
Heavy user

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:40 am

Her soft touch, gently stroking down his cheek was sending Avery nuts. His heart was pounding like crazy, and his cock throbbed beneath his uniform. She wanted it, he wanted it, all this teasing had him aroused beyond belief.

"Miss Scarlet?" He muttered, speaking a bit quieter than before. "I-is there something you want me to do? Somewhere...p-private?" He was beating around the bush, but it was pretty obvious what Avery was asking. He just didn't quite have the courage to just say it.
GeneticMess
???

Postby max123 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:48 am

Miss Scarlet looks over at Avery with a big smile as she closer to him, having her face close to his."Well....maybe but I only do it with my students you see as teachers can only mentor their own students."she said sounding a bit sad that she could not do anything."But I can give you a sample."she and taking his hand and extending his pointer finger out, giving it a nice slow lick before putting it into her mouth and sucking on it
max123
Heavy user

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:59 am

Avery let her suckle on his mouth as long as she liked, his eyes locked onto her the entire time. Note to self, drop by the counselor's office as soon as possible for a possible schedule change. Avery didn't care what he had to sign up for to be in her class, he'd love to be her student. If he wasn't sitting down, it would be hard to hide to incredibly prominent boner poking against his uniform from this ordeal.

"W-what...what...what classes do you teach?" He mumbled, not interrupting Miss Scarlet's sampler for anything. Avery started silently fantasizing...he'd join the cheer leading squad, be her literal teacher's pet, or even be her personal chair if it meant spending more time with this crimson-clad beauty.
GeneticMess
???

Postby max123 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:04 am

Miss Scarlet stops and opens her mouth up letting some saliva drip onto Avery's hand before wiping her mouth up."Oh...I pretty much teach most general subjects but prefer home economics. I do love to make crafts and eat."she said licks her lip clean before stuffing her face with food.

"OH....there might be a chance I might be your homeroom teacher as my last batch of students just graduated. So I am pretty much free unless someone else needs the students."she stares at him."Why....you want to be my STUDENT?"she whispers into his ears
max123
Heavy user

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:11 am

It was a wonder such an eater had a body like Miss Scarlet did...but Avery wasn't complaining. He wouldn't be if it got a little...wider, either.

At the proposition, Avery shudders a bit as erotic thoughts flood his mind, and even more so as she sensually whispers into his ear. This couldn't be more perfect, he thought.

"I mean...if you're free and all...I'd love to be your student." Avery stuttered, feeling his heart skip a beat or two. During this whole encounter, Avery had been so lovestruck and paralyzed with arousal that he'd barely touched his own food.
GeneticMess
???

Postby max123 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:19 am

Miss Scarlet giggles as she gives Avery a kiss on the forehead."Ah....your so sweet Avery but its not me to decide just the person who makes the schedules."she said as she gets up from her seat as she finished both of her plate full of food. It seems like Miss Scarlet was a fast eater or Avery should come back to reality."Well it was nice meeting you Avery and see you out there. Also you better first before the firrst bell."she said as she leaves to dump her trash away
max123
Heavy user

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:30 am

It was bittersweet watching Miss Scarlet walk away. More so bitter as Avery realized he still hadn't finished his food. Hectically, he shoveled as much as he could into his mouth, his fast eating getting his stomach to groan and grumble. He was certainly full after that. After giving a gentle burp, he started to dig in his bag for his schedule. If he didn't have Miss Scarlet for his homeroom, who did he have?
GeneticMess
???

Postby max123 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:39 am

Well there were few other teachers who needed students to teach as they are the school's gym teacher Mrs. Neil who loved to worked her students and punish any slackers, Ms. Yang the computer and keyboarding teacher who was rather good at making digital art and more, and lastly one of the math teacher Mrs. Vance who happen to teach geometry and love shapes. But Avery better fine out where he needed to go for homeroom or he can be punished either way
max123
Heavy user

Postby max123 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:47 am

Max chuckles at what Avery says."Well I did tell you they can be a handful...and just looking at them now they are more than that."he said giving his belly a gentle pat, making it jiggle about."Just describe as best as you can. Also can you even move with them in you like this?" Max recalls the post operation was never really talked about.

"SO is there anything you need?"Max asks as it seem like he wanted to give Avery his space.
max123
Heavy user

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:52 am

With a quick glance at his schedule, Avery recognized where he needed to go, Ms. Neil's class. He groaned at having to exercise so early in the day, but even more so at the fact that the gym wasn't exactly super close to where he was now. Despite his best efforts, Avery was a minute short of reaching the boy's locker room, his heart dropping as he heard the bell ring in the halls. He had no idea he was in for a punishment for being late, but was simply embarrassed by being late, especially on his first day.
GeneticMess
???

Postby max123 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:01 am

Soon a rather buff muscular woman appears behind Avery wearing nothing but a sports bra and shorts. She blows her whistle around her neck."You are late Mr...?"she looks lover he class rooster giving Avery a nice shot on how big her cleavage was, as her breast must have been the same size as Miss Scarlet's rack.

"You do know I don't like taddy students....That's right we love students who misbehaves."she whispers into his ear sounding a bit seductive as she makes some water smacking lip noises."So what shall your punishment be skinny?"she pokes his chest
max123
Heavy user

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:08 am

As soon as he thought he was in the clear, the blow of the whistle makes Avery flinch and stumble, nearly tripping over himself as he turns to face the larger women. She was also pretty hot...although it was hard to appreciate that with how intimidating she was being right now.

"A-Avery, ma'am." He meekly tells her his name as she scans her roster. For a moment, Avery notices just how well endowed the gym teacher is, but takes care not to stare. He didn't want to dig himself into an even deeper hole. However, the way she whispers into his ear catches him off guard...this was now the second teacher who flirted with them. What was with this place? A poke on his chest snaps him back to reality.

"I'm...sorry, Miss Neil, but, um...what do you mean by 'punishment'?" He asks, partially afraid to ask.
GeneticMess
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay