All Across The Board (max123 & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: All Across The Board (max123 & GeneticMess)

Postby max123 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:13 pm

Miss Scarlet just stares and smiles at Avery."Well...if you want I know of ways to turn you into a cute lil girl. Unbirth is one and cross dressing is second."she said as she heads to her desk to do paperwork. She walks near Avery and grabs his hand and slipping her black laced panties and closing his hands."A tip for being a good meal. Also Candy you better not come late to my class again."

"Yes ma'am."Candy said as she starts to get herself dress
max123
Heavy user

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:16 am

As he was handed the scandalous panties, it was now Avery's turn to stare, and then smile. He pulled off his boxers and put on the laced panties...god, maybe it was the fabric, or knowing Mrs. Scarlet had worn these before, or maybe just the fact they were panties, but something had him hardening as soon they were on. With the uniform and his ambiguous, dainty figure, he could almost be confused for a girl... although he still had some ways to go in that department.

"T-thank you, Mrs. Scarlet, for everything." Avery smiled with a large blush on his face as he left her office... but then he remembered something. Mrs. Grace had wanted him for something after lunch... but should he go there, or to his next class?
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby max123 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:29 pm

Soon a another girl figure appears near Avery."Avery...is that you?"asks the female figure as it was Kim who was waiting outside for him. She could not believe what she was seeing, a boy dressed in girls' clothing and it was pretty convincing."Um...why are you in girl's clothes by the way?"what he says now could make or break his relationship with her or not
max123
Heavy user

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:15 pm

Avery, as easily startled as he is, nearly loses his balances as he's so quickly confronted. He'd wondered where Kim was... hopefully she wasn't upset with him indulging a bit with her aunt. But right now, he was flustered as Kim didn't even immediately recognize him like this.

"I... um..." He wasn't sure how to respond, starting to sweat. "Do you like it... ? I just wanted to try something new, s-so..."

A pencil slipped out of an open zipper on his backpack, causing him to turn around and bend over to pick it up... while also giving Kim an accidental panty shot. With the bulge his delicacies made, it was surprising he didn't feel a draft.
GeneticMess
???

Postby max123 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:13 am

Kim face turns red as she was greet a site from Avery's laced panties from her auntie."Um...I think its..looks...wow on you."she said as she was getting used to the site of Avery in a girl's uniform."So are you going to Grace class now?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:20 pm

Avery turned around, still sheepish, slightly flattered, and completely unaware of the panty shot he'd given.

"Y-yeah, she wanted me after lunch. Hopefully the teacher for my next class understands and doesn't have my rear end over it." He groaned as he began to walk, unsure how literal what he just said could be.
GeneticMess
???

Postby max123 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:20 pm

Kim lets out a giggle at what he said as she grabs the side of his shoulder to wrap her arm around his."Well...you are not the only one Mrs. Grace wants to see as she gonna need all the help. So if you did not know our next class is teacher aid, which can pretty much be any could pick us and we help them with whatever."
max123
Heavy user

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:59 pm

"... Oh, right, I did sign up for that." Avery remembered as Kim jogged his memory. He chose the class so it would look good on resumes, but now he had even more incentive to do it. "... If we get some freetime during this class, do you wanna see if Mrs. Grace would let us do another 'demonstration' with each other? I sorta owe you after leaving you alone during lunch for so long."
GeneticMess
???

Postby max123 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:18 pm

Kim blushes as she turns her head away from Avery while they walked."Whhhat makes you think I want to do it with you again?"she said as she was still upset for being ditched for her auntie. She looks at Avery."And why does it only have to be in her class...we do "demonstration" with each other?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:40 pm

Just watching her brow furrow causes Avery to become guilty, struggling to look at Kim as they walk and talk.

"I-it doesn't have to be in her class, I was just... offering whenever you'd be able to?" His voice trailed off for a moment. "We just didn't get to spend as much time together during lunch as we should have, and I want to make that up to you."

With how eager Avery was to be please, he could probably be guilted into doing just about anything.
GeneticMess
???

Postby max123 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:37 am

Kim hugs him a bit tighter." I guess I forgive you for now."she pecked his cheek with a kiss."So you do know what happen to the girls right?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:22 am

Avery graciously takes the kiss, red as a beat and now nuzzling into Kim's side as they walked. He started to long being in her embrace again, as they had before...

"The ones that were unbirthed, right?" His voice is muffled slightly, as his face rests in her shirt. "If I had to guess, they've started to regress in age... right?"
GeneticMess
???

Postby max123 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:18 am

Kim blushes as Avery was digging into her shirt."Yes....maybe not sure Mrs. Grace is experienced at doing this unbirth and can just hold someone inside her for awhile before she need to let them out or regress them."she said as she heads to Mrs. Grace room."But yes Mrs. Grace might be a mom when we get back to her class."
max123
Heavy user

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:20 am

"Interesting..." He spoke softly as they walked. How come he'd never seen or heard of anybody doing this until he got to this school? Whatever the reason, he lucked out coming here. Avery pried himself from Kim as they entered Mrs. Grace's room, straightening himself up. He was eager to see her and eager for her to see him in his "new" outfit.
GeneticMess
???

Postby max123 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:54 pm

There was no one in the room or it appear to be."She must be in the back doing something."she said pointing to the door toward the back where she would disappear off to after class
max123
Heavy user

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:46 am

... And no one was hear. Kim was quick to point out the back room... buuuut...

"Nobody's in here... Nobody would bother us if we... you know." He indirectly offered, his offer for sex coming out of horniness and wanting to make it up to Kim for lunch.
GeneticMess
???

Postby max123 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:17 pm

Kim turns her head away as she gestures to the back room."Mrs. Grace is in that room Avery and I don't feel like having sex with you in here....or we might end up with the girls."she said as it seems like her sister told her about Mrs. Grace appetite in turning students into babies."So why not check what she needs?"she said as she pushes Avery to the door scared what she might see
max123
Heavy user

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:21 pm

"O-okay, okay, I'll go in." He calms Kim down as he was pushed to her door. "Just tell me if you ever need a 'favor', I'll be there." Avery tried his best to wink, before going into the backroom.

"Mrs. Grace? I-I'm here, what did you need help with?"
GeneticMess
???

Postby max123 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:30 pm

Out on a bed was Mrs. Grace with her belly bulging out like she swallowed a small car. She was rubbing her belly enjoying the feeling of being full and complete with her new babies."Yes, Avery what do you need?"she asks as she snaps from her trance
max123
Heavy user

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:55 pm

Instinctively, Avery's eyes lock onto Mrs. Grace with wide-eyed lust and admiration. He knew she must've had quintuplets from how many girls she unbirthed, but her gut was huge! He honestly wouldn't be surprised if she did swallow a small car.

"... You needed me for something? After lunch?" He asked, snapping out of his own trance. If he wasn't wearing the lacy panties Mrs. Scarlet lent him, his erection would be lifting his skirt right now.
GeneticMess
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay