Never Dump a Pred. (BBK & Abner)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Never Dump a Pred. (BBK & Abner)

Postby JuneMooshiji » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:31 am

A young 16 year old girl burst through the door to the basement. She smiled and rushed to her master. "I got them all! All that's left is Kelli but I'm sure she will move in with you if you ask! Oh, and I think it's time for my reward!"

The young girl's name was Rebecca. She was blonde and wore her hair in a ponytail. She wasn't hot or ugly, just normal except her weight, like her mom she was heavy and busty, her large G cups hugged in her top as her fat belly wobbled beneath it.
JuneMooshiji
Participator

Re: Never Dump a Pred. (BBK & Abner)

Postby Abner » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:39 am

Abner smiled rubbing the girl's head. "Good girl. I hope you're right slut" he said smiling. He always teased her and called her by humiliating names as if to constantly remind her of her place. "You go ahead and grab your reward while I call your sister ok?" he asked. This whole plan was to kidnap Kelli, his now ex. Girlfriend that had dumped him after a large "misunderstanding". From what Rebecca had said she had fallen on hard times so he could easily take advantage of him. He called her number humming softly as he waited happily
Abner
Participator

Postby JuneMooshiji » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:06 am

Kelli picked up. She had left her job as a fitness instructor to fulfill his feederism fantasy. Kelli had ballooned from her slim and gorgeous 130 pound frame to 280 with him in just a year, her face developed a second chin and tits grew from F cups to GG cups, her belly was flabby and mostly round with a cute fold midway down, her ass was round but fat. Since breaking up she had burned through her money searching for fulfilment, pushing her body to just shy of 330 pounds. Mouth filled with chips she answered as her sister dragged Abner's brother into the room on the other end. "What do you *Urp* want?" She bitterly said. She had found him with another girl in bed, she had no idea she was just his dinner and swiftly broke up with him.
JuneMooshiji
Participator

Postby Abner » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:10 am

"Hey, your sister said that you're losing your lively hood fast. No job, living off your parents borrowed money. Why not come back and live with me honey? You know I still love you" he teased watching his brother weakly wiggle in his restraints. With a soft smile he mouthed the words "Get him ready for me, feel free to play with him until then" to her. "Besides, your sister has been hanging out here a lot recently. I'm sure you two could have some bonding time".
Abner
Participator

Postby JuneMooshiji » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:52 am

"Look, you're the reason I'm in this.... *UUUURP* position! I wouldn't be addicted to eating shit food if it weren't for you! And what about that slut? You know the one! You had her tied up and smothered in sauce you horny bastard!" She shouted as her sister was making Abner's brother unwillingly hard and began having sex with him whilst rubbing some olive oil into his skin.
JuneMooshiji
Participator

Postby Abner » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:56 am

He watched some smiling "You're still going on about that? I told you I literally ate her after you left. That's all she was, a dinner. Come on Kelli, you know you want to come back here" he teased as his stomach growled softly "Why don't you come over and we can talk about this?"
Abner
Participator

Postby JuneMooshiji » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:00 pm

She rolled her eyes as she sighed. She hadn't seen him since then, the night they broke it off. She looked in the mirror and poked her pudge. "Fine. I'll come over, but only because you normally have better food." She sighed. Maybe it'd be worth it, she thought to herself, going through different scenarios. The truth is she loved him and still kinda did, after all she left her job and fitness behind to become a feedee for him.
JuneMooshiji
Participator

Postby Abner » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:30 pm

"Alright, come by later tonight. I'll make sure to have a meal ready for your fat ass" he teased before hanging up. He looked at Kelli's sister with a smile "So, do you want to watch him be eaten or actually eat him, himself?" he asked the younger girl as he sat his phone down smiling
Abner
Participator

Postby JuneMooshiji » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:37 pm

The younger girl bit her lips. "I don't come from a vorish family, so I couldn't do it, remember? Such a shame he refused to even try. I think you should eat his failure ass." She grinned.

Kelli on the other hand was getting ready and huffed. She hadn't been laid in ages and didn't want to give him anything to enjoy but realised she needed cock. As such, knowing it pushed his buttons, she wore clothes 2 sizes too small.
JuneMooshiji
Participator

Postby Abner » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:39 pm

He smiled softly "Alright" he told Rebecca "Go ahead and prepare our little roast. Anyway you'd like to watch him be eaten. Whole, cooked, I don't care" he told her as he walked over to his brother patting him on the head as he licked his lips hungrily
Abner
Participator

Postby JuneMooshiji » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:46 pm

She blushed. "I've always enjoyed the thought of anal vore. And raw and alive would be hot..." She bit her lip at her master and her old best friend.
JuneMooshiji
Participator

Postby Abner » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:48 pm

He smiled at her "Alright, but you've got to prepare to be close to my asshole too" he teased. "Once he's in me I plan on using your face as a nice relaxing chair while I wait on your sister to come here". He moved pulling his pants down to show his semi hard cock throbbing lightly as it continued to grow
Abner
Participator

Postby JuneMooshiji » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:54 pm

She bit her lip and grabbed his brother by his hair, pushing his face into Abner's crack as she kissed the cheeks. "God, this is hot... Why don't you fuck me instead of her~" The teen cooed.
JuneMooshiji
Participator

Postby Abner » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:55 pm

He moaned smiling rubbing her head "Don't worry, you'll be getting all the cock you want after I eat everyone else" he teased as he moved so his asshle was pressed against his struggling brother's nose. "Unless you want to be eaten just like my brother" he teased reaching back to keep her head to his ass
Abner
Participator

Postby JuneMooshiji » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:03 pm

She was breathing heavily and moved her head towards the centre of his ass, biting her lip. "F-fuck it~" She whimpered shakily, biting her lips hard as she waited her turn.
JuneMooshiji
Participator

Postby Abner » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:05 pm

With a soft smile he grabbed her head pushing it away slightly "Not now. I need my little piggy for just a little while longer" he told her as his brother wiggled and tried to escape as he was slowly pulled in inches at a time. "Come around to the front" he ordered Rebecca smiling
Abner
Participator

Postby JuneMooshiji » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:11 pm

Rebecca did as she was told, assuming what he wanted. She moved his fat belly out of her way and took his cock in her mouth, guessing vore was pleasurable for him as his brother squirmed.
JuneMooshiji
Participator

Postby Abner » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:13 pm

He moaned smiling "Mmmm good girl" he said as she could hear his brother's begs and whimpers as he tried to get away. "Mmm, you're almost as good as your sister" he teased
Abner
Participator

Postby JuneMooshiji » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:16 pm

She sucked attentively and rocked her head back and forth, the tip pressing the back of her throats as she moaned.

Kelli was on her way but had to stop for gas. Both him and Rebecca were taking a risk in enjoying this so slowly as she would likely run if she saw this.
JuneMooshiji
Participator

Postby Abner » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:18 pm

He moaned smiling relaxing rubbing her head as he moaned more checking his phone "Mmm, we'll continue later" he moaned patting her head "Go ahead and force him in me" he ordered smiling moaning
Abner
Participator

Next

Return to Private Roleplay