TLoZ ~ Daybreak Desires (Darian & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: TLoZ ~ Daybreak Desires (Darian & GeneticMess)

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:35 am

It doesn't take long for Nusso to give into temptation, with the position he's stuck in. Soft moans come out of the boy. He was a virgin, and while this definitely didn't count, the Sheikah's cock had never been deliberately stroked or pleasured in such a way by another. If he wasn't being eaten alive, his struggles would've died down much more.

"P-please, your highness, please listen to me!" He tried to reason with her again, although the time for that had long passed. "You can ask Lady Impa herself, I-I'm here on important business!" His words are constantly interrupted by sharp inhales or moans, rather loud ones as his shaft, from the head to the balls, are given a rather sensual treatment.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:42 am

But Aillish doesn't listen. Instead, her playful swallows and slurps grow stronger and more directed. She holds on tightly to Nusso's buttocks as she gives him the biggest throat job imaginable... one that covers his entire upper body, not just his cock. In doing so, she makes it clear his time is so very limited... to however long he can resist ejaculating. Her entire throat squeezes at his body, held in place by the Queens grip on him. Squishing around him, squeezing him downward but failing to do so...
One finger circles his anus teasingly. The Queen clearly intends to force him to cum at least once, one way or another. And as her tongue is curling around his throbbing cock, Nusso's willpower can't last much longer.
Last edited by Darian on Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:54 am

Maybe there was still hope, he thought. The Queen was holding out as she waited for him to cum, and he was... technically holding out, although not perfectly well. Her entire throat constricted his body and cock, and Nusso tried to use an ancient Sheikah technique. He took in deep breaths from the open air he got from the queen's open mouth. He managed to heighten his psyche and mental fortitude, giving him a bit of an edge. He was holding out much better now, and maybe he could hold out long enough for someone to-

An audible gasp comes out of the boy as his virgin anus is circled around. He was awfully tight and sensitive back there, and if she hammed out back there like she was doing on his cock right now, he wouldn't stand a chance any longer.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:41 pm

"Mmmhmmmhmmmm..." Queen Aillish gives a muffled laugh at Nusso's gasp. She's enjoying his impressive control, but that only makes driving her victim into helpless climax all the more desirable.
...er, by victim she means 'suspicious and dangerous assailant.'

So she gives Nusso's tight virgin anus one more teasing circle with her fingertips, then pushes two fingers inside, still circling round and round as she pushes her fingers deeper and deeper. she can't wait to feel his weak, jerking wriggles as he cums at last... as she plans to push him down her throat with her fingers in his ass.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:41 pm

"STOP STOP STOP" He squirms even more desperately as two fingers inch their way deeper and deeper into his pucker. More desperate moans come out of him, and once the base of her fingers reach his entrance, the pressure is so much that he spasms and cums hard, his backdoor pulsating and constricting around the fingers penetrated him.

At this point, he felt the queen was a more dangerous assailant than he could be...
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:17 pm

He'd be right, of course... why else did one of the first things that everyone thought about the current queen of Hyrule was 'powerful sorceress?' though apparently, predator was equally important in that case...

Queen Aillish lets out a muffled laugh as Nusso squirms and spasms. Far from being disgusted by the taste of his cum in her mouth, and splattered over his body, she lets out an appreciative 'mmm' and laps at his squirting cock with her dexterous tongue. Then her fingers wriggle in his clenching anus... before she forces a third finger inside him , and pushes his hips down her throat, finally causing him to start to curl up in her soft gurgling belly.

"aaaahhh..." The queen let out a happy sigh as she traced the path of Nusso's feed down her throat and between her breasts, coming to rest in the large bulge that spilled out between her legs. "There we go, my unknown assailant. A much more romantic setting for our meeting... and you have even gotten a kiss from the Queen! How fortunate you are... and how fortunate I am... you see, I hold myself back from digesting loyal servants... though I may not release rebellious ones for
few days. You on the other hand, are no servant of mine... and that means your fate is... much more open."

The servants of the castle apparently held that the queen was a bit of a lech. Working under her was not a task for the meek or weak-hearted. Now it seemed that the rumor were true... and understated.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:29 pm

The third finger initiates a second wave of cum to spurt from his cock, weaker than the first as he was helplessly swallowed further. The moment the Queen's fingers left his ass, Nusso squirmed some more, and now that his fate seemed to be sealed, he broke into desperate tears. It couldn't end here! Not in the belly of the Queen of all places!

"Y-your highness, please!" He cried out again, as she basically said turning him to mush was not off the table. Desperately, he caved and told of Nikell and Paya's presence here. "A couple baths down, the master's daughter, Paya is with a young girl! She'll explain everything! P-please, I'm no filthy hitman!" Nusso yelled in desperation, struggling the best he could with his arms and legs magically restrained.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:39 pm

"Ufufufuu... now that's even more lovely. It appears that I have to rescue my daughter from another stranger... though if she likes having a playmate, I'll just have to see if I should keep them both tucked away."

The queen smiled as Nusso wept and squirmed in her belly. She took a moment to cup his butt and stroked his struggling bulges.

"I suppose we'll see if you're worth keeping in one piece... mmm, well, you're certainly good enough to keep for the moment... just keep moving around in there."

Queen Aillish was clearly a bit twisted... but Nusso would be horribly reminded of Amanna's vorish lust, but it seemed the Queen relished her control over Nusso's fate, rather than Amanna's simple enjoyment of intimacy.

Were all vores like this? Did Nusso himself feel this kind of desire?

(Sorry this took so long. Been a bit distracted and pre-occupied.)
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:52 pm

(Don't worry, its all good.)

Oh shit. He was afraid of this happening, but it was seemingly his only chance. Although the Queen would have to hear Paya as a voice of reason here... and if not her, Impa. This misunderstanding would be cleared up sooner or later, but Nusso could only hope he wouldn't be mush by the time it was. That thought managed to calm his nerves a bit, and he let his tears dry, although his dying down struggles were interrupted by a hand from the outside on his butt. And now those struggles returned, as he had no reason to get on Queen Aillish's bad side right now. Better do what she said...

Nusso saw vore as a means to an end for himself. Sure, it did give him some pleasure now and then, the feeling of fullness giving him a sensation he couldn't quite describe, but he mostly saw it as an easy method of execution for monsters and criminals. Got them out of his hair, and he got a free meal out of it. Not much to complain about there, except when the tables turned on him. Now... well, at least in Amanna's belly, he was sure he wasn't going to be digested.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:34 am

The belly squishing around Nusso rolls from side to side as the Queen rises up and saunters over to the next bath.

There's a loud splash and a surprised cry. "Mother! What are you-!" "Eeep!" "ohjeeze!"

"Well well well, Daughter... Paya... it seems you've managed to sneak two people into our baths. I wonder why-"

Nikell covers her eyes and lurches farther away from the pair of them, naked, along with Zelda and Paya. Apparently the two girls have been awkwardly talking while taking a bath.

"Wait, is that Nusso?!" Nikell stares at the bulging woman's belly.

"I think that was his name... and I assume you are his partner..." The Queen gets interrupted by her daughter.

"Mother! I asked her to be brought here! Paya told me that the Shiekah had found him!" The princess is a bit desperate now... she knows the mood her mother is in.

"Are you getting snippy daughter? So much so that you can't recognize potential threats? Perhaps I should punish you..." Aillish licks her lips and rubs her hips, obviously considering what hole she should put her daughter in...

"Actually, your highness, I believe that is unnecessary," comes a cool, calm voice that is much older than the young women in the bath.

"Impa!"
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:44 am

Only able to make out bits and pieces of those farther away from him, Nusso can't quite make out the conversation, save for the Queen's parts of them. And they provided enough context for him to know what was going to happen next. He continued to squirm with his limbs magically suppressed, and had a feeling he was going to get less breathing room very s-...

Impa? Did she say Impa?

She couldn't have come sooner, he thought. It was a bit embarrassing to say he'd almost been nothing but mush at the hands and stomach of the Queen...

"M-master Impa!" He called out from his fleshy prison, his voice loud and straining to make sure she'd hear him. "Please tell the Queen that I'm not a castle burglar!"
GeneticMess
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:41 pm

((bump?))
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:21 am

(hoooboy! Sorry, GM... things got a little nutty with the holidays, and alot of my RPing inspiration died for a while. I still want to do this though!)

"Oh, Impa, there you are! How surprising... you to remain clothed in the royal baths." The Queen's voice quickly covers her surprise.

"Alas, I must remain armed in order to protect my charge." Impa replies evenly. The Master Shiekah has served the royal family too closely and too long to be flustered by the Queen's lustful attitude. "Besides, Paya is attending her bathing well enough at the moment. About this... intruder you have captured, your Grace... would he happen to be a young man near Paya's age, with red hair and Shiekah markings?"

Hands wrap around Nusso's struggling form as the queen looks askance at Impa.

"Perhaps he did. What of it?"

"Because that matches the description of one of my... more talented agents. He was to bring young, Nikell here to the castle to see the princess post haste." Impa holds up a mask for the queen to see. "These masks I found in the other bath are his signature tools. If you would be so kind as to release him, I can confirm his identity."

The Queen is surely pouting not wanting at all to give up her catch and her lovely belly and perhaps meal... "Surely such a loyal agent would not mind servicing the Queen for a time? I can always release him for you later on." Aillish hedges, attempting to cover her lust with a minor honor for Nusso.

Impa doesn't take the bait, thank goodness.
"I'm afraid we are in need of his skills for the time being, your Grace. We must not be lax in our duties in these troubling times."

"Far more troubling that my stomach must remain so achingly empty..." The Queen lets out a breathy sigh. "Very well..."

The stomach around Nusso flexes, and suddenly his head is squished quickly and surprisingly easily back up the queen's throat. Within moments he is staring out of the queens clean white teeth to see Master Impa checking his face. She's in armor with a spear on her back, as she's on duty as a guard for the princess. The corner of her mouth twitches slightly as nods to the queen.
"Yes, that is Nusso. I vouch for his loyalty and identity."

Behind Impa is Paya... and she is quite naked, and her brown cheeks are quite red. She's not quite hiding behind Impa, but her nervousness is quite easy to see. behind PAYA is a small blonde, pretty girl who is obviously zelda. Unlike the queen, whose hair is blue, Zelda is still... rather thin. Next to Zelda is Nikell, again, also naked, and watching the situation with a lot more fear... she's never seen royalty before, and now she's seen quite a bit more of the princess and the queen than most commoners will ever see! And also, the queen is probably very scary.

Never has the young one been more in over her head, and she's been swallowed twice in one day by strangers.

"Mmmmm..." The Queen nods in her assent, but... doesn't quite let Nusso go yet. Her tongue slides along the side of his face, tasting him a bit...
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:30 am

(Ah, glad to see you're not dead! I understand, if you could give me a heads up in the future that would be helpful, but I know that's not always an option. If you have anything you want to brainstorm, just hit me up.)

Again, Nusso can only clearly hear the Queen's parts of the conversation. For him, tension was thick in the air, or what little of it he had to go off of. Hands caress his curled up form, and he hangs on every word until, finally, a guttural lurching sound rumbles around him. He still can't move very freely, his arms and legs still magically numbed, but he's very glad to be taking in a big inhale of even steamy bath air as his face rests behind Queen Aillish's pearly whites.

"M-Master Impa... !" He pants as she stands before him, acting as his knight in shining armor here. "I'm sorry I let my guard down... I nearly compromised my mission." Nusso looks off to the side (ending up staring at the inside of the queen's cheek) shamefully, not quite noticing the flustered Paya, frightened Nikell, and most likely confused Princess Zelda behind Impa. He yelps as a tongue slides across his face, getting another taste out of him.

"Your Highness, trust me, I would be honored and ecstatic to sit in your belly and keep you full for days, or even weeks on end." There's some exasperation, desperation, and a masked hint of anger in Nusso's voice. "But I have a duty to fulfill, and I cannot afford to lose more time. Please let me out..." His voice loses wind near the end, knowing in the back of his head that even now, he wasn't in the clear, as the Queen could easily swallow him again and demand to keep him as long as she liked. And that wasn't even a worst case scenario...
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:17 am

"There is nothing to forgive, Nusso." It's a sign of Impa's incredible professionalism that she isn't phased in the slightest in talking to someone in a throat. Her voice remains calm as well, there's no hint of rebuke. "Delivering your charge to the heart of Royal power is not a dereliction of your mission. One can hardly resist one such as the Queen."

Queen Aillish chuckles at that, and leans foward to allow Nusso to slide out onto the floor, sprawled naked onto the damp tile covered in saliva and royal stomach juice.
"Ah, but you have become so resistant to the royal charms, Impa... sometimes I truely regret letting you protect my daughter. I miss those older days..."
She takes a moment to lift Nusso's head to meet his eyes. "And you, my young intruder... I may just take you up on that offer, when duty allows... or when I catch you next." She flicks a finger teasingly under his chin, and with a spark of magic, Nusso can move his limbs again.

"Let me know how things go, my child! and if you end up swallowing your new friend, I'll have to show you my womb! And if you end up inside her... ah, Paya will have to keep the both of you safe inside her. I'll be checking!" The queen waves over her shoulder as she saunters back into the first bathroom, her hips swaying side to side.
All three naked girls blush red, and look at each other with trepidation, and Impa allows herself to sigh and palm her face.

"What the heck was that?!" Nikell whispers loudly.
"That was my mom..." The princess shivers slightly. "We're lucky she let us go at that."

Impa coughed and held out Nusso's clothes and masks. "The third bath is through there." She points to a second curtain. "Rinse off, get dressed, and make your report. I will be listening through the door. The three of you should finish your bath..."
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:10 am

The Sheikah is relieved and finds comfort in Impa's reassurance, even more so as he was slid unto the floor and out of the Queen's hot (in both senses) body. He looks into Aillish's eyes as she raises his chin, of course blushing and finding it hard to break away from her commanding gaze. And then finally, he regains control of his limbs again, quickly putting out his hands to push himself off the floor as the Queen lets him go.

His eyes are fixated on the queen's attention-demanding and enticing figure, her hips swaying from side to side... Thank Hylia he was facing away from the three naked girls behind him, Nusso was not one to comfortably show off his bits and pieces, especially not to children, one of them being the daughter of the woman he was entranced by, and also being the princess of Hyrule. There were lots of no-no's here.

At her discreet cough, Nusso turns his head towards the Sheikah master, embarrassment painted across his face. He just nodded at her commands, gave a weak "Yes, mam.", and took his clothes before hurriedly going into the next bathroom. No time to savor the relaxing heat of the waters, Nusso rinsed quickly and efficiently... Queen Aillish on his mind the whole time. If Nusso had one, big, undeniable weakness, it was flirting. Well, hand-to-hand combat, and then flirting.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:29 am

"... we should probably finish our bath as well, my lady." Paya gently leads the pair back into the bath, and their voices grow more muffled.
"... we should probably finish our conversation in a more... distant location. Mom might insist one of try voring the other, and then both of us would be stuck." Zelda whispers quietly.
"Wait, that whole thing about her or Paya eating us if we-"
"My mom might sound joking but she always follows through."

"Nusso." Impa's voice carries easily into the bath. "It seems your mission was successful in part, at least. The Emerald is legitimate, though the girl... we shall yet see. But it seems you ran into complications, seeing as you have returned so quickly... and in such a state. Did you run into trouble in the Amalzon?"
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:49 am

"It's... a long story. A long, humiliating story." The Sheikah groaned from behind the curtain as he continued to rinse, getting behind the ears and into all his nooks and crannies.

"The zora thief who interrupted my mission to retrieve the Zora's Sapphire came back, but this time, she was planning on taking the Kokiri's Emerald out of, what I can only assume to be petty revenge." He growled, before clearing his throat and trying not to sound so bitter and whiny. "I was brutally beat by her in Palm Town, before a girl I might in a local bar came to my rescue. I believe she's the hero, she's easily frazzled but she battles well, got the Emerald all on her own before we met. But then she was struck by a particularly nasty attack, and I had no choice but to heal her, letting her die with was not an option with all of the circumstances surrounding her. The zora thief forced me down her throat in a vulnerable state, and then the girl into her own gullet. She had no intents of digesting us, but the roadblock of being stuck inside of her was still frustrating. But then a colossal plant monster had sieged Palm Town, and the zora let us free in order to assist in combat. Working together, we managed to protect Palm Town from further harm, and I took the oppertunity to escape using a well-timed Deku Nut. Then I flew the girl to Castle Town... and you probably know the rest."

By the time Nusso finished talking, he'd stepped out from behind the curtains, fully dressed and configuring his scarf and masks around his mouth and neck as he looked over to the Master Shiekah once more.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:06 am

"Hmmm. A chaotic and difficult situation." Impa spoke softly, clearly digesting his words. "You have performed admirably, Nusso. Your decision to heal Nikell and co-operate with the Zora to fight such a beast were correct and decent ones."

Idly, she taps the haft her spear on the tiles. "The monster you describe are rare creatures... and they are far more common in deserts and badlands. Poison trees feed on suffering and evil... forests are far too full of life to be fertile ground for them. More mysteries for us to unravel."

She takes a moment to meet Nusso's eyes. "While successful in completing your objectives... I am less impressed with how you performed in combat. You were not just under-equipped... you were caught off guard and were unable to disengage or turn the tables on your opponent." Impa raises an eyebrow as she continues seriously. "Clearly your training needs enhancement. Your masks are powerful tools... but I do not think they are quite enough."
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:32 am

Nusso nodded, a stoic expression on his face, but he was beaming just a little from Impa's faint praise. That went away as she went on to cite his flaws, such as being so easily beaten by Amanna. "M-my usual tactics didn't prove to be as useful, unfortunately. She swung at me relentlessly, like a Gerudo sword-dancer. If I hadn't been healed not long after, you'd see tons of cuts and scars across my body." He explained, recounting that fight in his mind. Impa was right, he did need more training. The small, Eightfold Blade he kept near his waist was effective and powerful, but not all that helpful in a sword fight. But then again, he'd never been skillful at holding an actual sword in his hands...

"I will happily undergo whatever training you see fit for me, Master Impa. As soon as this crisis is taking care of, at least." He bowed respectfully to Impa once more.
GeneticMess
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay