TLoZ ~ Daybreak Desires (Darian & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: TLoZ ~ Daybreak Desires (Darian & GeneticMess)

Postby Darian » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:33 am

Impa shook her head sadly. "Somehow, I doubt this Crisis will allow us to wait for long. When we deliver the Emerald to the village, you will receive some lessons and some new equipment, but it's likely you'll be sent out before long."

"Though... it's unlikely that new equipment would have done you much good against Amanna the Red." Impa taps her fingers along the haft of her spear. "While we weren't able to get much on her past, our informants did find some information on her. Amanna the Red has been sighted all over the temperate parts of Hyrule. She's a less a thief and more a wandering mercenary, and a rather strong one at that. She tends to hunt large monsters or particularly violent bandits... anything that can give her a good fight more than large rewards. She'd probably even give me a challenge..." The Bodyguard considers that for a moment, then looks back to Nusso.
"She's a troublemaker, but not an complete criminal. She wouldn't be as welcome in certain towns if she was. I've no doubt that Amanna the Red has reasons for seeking out the Sacred Jewels... this isn't usually the job she takes. Still, without the co-operation of the Zora, it's unlikely we'll be able to dig up her past quickly."

Impa hesitated, then looked back to Nusso.

"Any information you have on her would help, even if it's just impressions. Tell me what you think of her... how she fought, how she acted. Did she use any attacks that stood out to you?"
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:52 am

Nusso figured as much. He doesn't complain; in fact, he's grateful. The more training the better, he'd need to be in his best, if his worst fears were to manifest.

"... A mercenary?" He tilted his head, looking genuinely confused. This woman was more than a thief, according to his mentor. Didn't mean he was any less bitter over her interruptions with his, in his opinion, arguably more important missions, but he realized there was more than meets the eye with this woman. He just wasn't sure he wanted to find out what it was. Nusso didn't speak of this to Impa, knowing such conjecture and theories were not needed in a time like this, but he started to suspect something... was Amanna their mystery culprit? Stealing the Spiritual Stones to get a ruse and attract as much opposition as possible to fight with? It was far-fetched, but he couldn't see it being out of the question, from what little he knew of the woman.

"I'm not sure if I can say much about her that hasn't already been said..." Nusso crossed his arms and closed his eyes, scratching the limits of his brain for useful info. This little tic he had sort of picked up from Impa, but he hadn't quite noticed that himself. "She can kick harder than a Goron, nearly cracked my skull in two. Carries a giant, bladed boomerang, the thing is enhanced with some kind of water magic. If her talk is anything to go by, she uses vore very frequently to get herself off. She... said something about eating the daughter of Palm Town's chief?" It was clear he was running out of steam near the end there. "... Well, I'm pretty sure she'll be absolutely livid if she sees me again, since I... sort of backstabbed her to get Nikell and I out of her grasp. If I had to guess, she's headed to either Gorudo's Quarry or Death Mountain to find the Goron's Ruby."
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:20 am

"I do hope you're more prepared when you meet her next then." Impa said mildly. "Fighting Amanna head on is unlikely to be successful for you... and it's likely she was holding back. You'll have to stack the deck on your next encounter... but that is a thought for another time."

She takes a moment to watch Paya gently washing Nikell's hair, holding the smaller girl in her naked lap as she had the princess. It's clear the girl isn't really getting into the treatment, but Paya's grip is surprisingly strong, and Zelda looks amused as Paya fusses over the rough girl.

"Water enchantments... there aren't many of those. It's far easier to use spells or martial techniques to manipulate water... and those are just as rare, even among the Zora..." Impa muses quietly, deep in thought.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:32 am

Stacking the deck? In all honesty, Nusso was not above playing by his own rules or to put conditions into his favor, evident by his frequent use of Deku Nuts. But he doubted bringing a handbag full of Deku Nuts would not help him this time, he needed something else.

"Master Impa... would we happen to have any ice arrows, or other frost-enhanced weapons on hand?" He asked her, starting to form a hunch. "If I can get one of those on my hands, I should be able to theoretically stop her assaults dead in her tracks. Theoretically, of course, but I'm can not think of any better options immediately available to us." Nusso wasn't sure if there were any good ice weapons around these areas, except for on the black market. He'd have to go far north to the Eldin region if there were none immediately on hand.

Of course, Nusso is also keeping his gaze locked onto Impa. He knew better than to let his perversion show in Impa's presence.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:19 pm

"We have some. Thunder Arrows would be a wiser alternative, however. Zora cannot stand the touch of lightning... though I doubt that alone will be enough to defeat Amanna." Impa sighs a bit. "Sadly, most of those are in Gerudo Lands, and our stock is out. We can provide you with a Bow, however... and training in how to use it. Doran will aid you when you return to Kakariko."

She doesn't mention any forms of propriety or discipline to Nusso... so it can be assumed that he's not causing any problems while in the same bathroom as the princess.

"Amanna's sexual habits are as well documented as her desire to fight. As she never harms innocents she devours... such a thing is of little note. I would avoid ending up in her stomach if you anger her, though... some bounties she has claimed did not have bodies attached." Impa pauses for a moment, then continues. "Such feelings aren't inherently evil, Nusso... merely part of vorish ability."

A pair of female voices comes from the Center bathing chamber, where the Queen has retired to bathe.
"Ah, your highness-"
"Please forgive us, we were told-"

"Towels? That's not proper food at all..." The Queen's voice talks over both of them. "well, I suppose Haldi has decided to be nice! Now come here~"

There's a moment of confusion, then muffled cries and fleshy gulps. An arm can be heard slapping on the tile in desperation. Impa sighs heavily and pinches the bridge of her nose.
"As you can see, such a thing cannot be evil, if even our Queen feels such urges... though her self-control leaves something to be desired."
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:17 pm

"Y-yeah, I don't have any archery training, either..." Nusso groaned, rubbing his arm awkwardly. Right now, he was heavily under-equipped for the job at hand, much to his disgrace. He'd need all the training he could get.

Nusso stayed silent as Impa described what she knew of Amanna's use of vore, not too unsimilar to his own when it came to apprehend aggressors. Unbeknowest to Impa, at least he believed so, Nusso would take on bounties part time, as long as the criminal in question being stopped and the reward given were of use to the Sheikah tribe. They were his family, and providing for them like this was his top priority. Among... other top priorities.

His eyes widen for a moment as he hears the struggle of two servants a couple bathing chambers over, his tight uniform and scarf over his mouth serving well in hiding his arousal and blush, respectively. Vore... maybe that was the upper hand he needed?

"... Master Impa? I hope you do not think lesser of me for so openly requesting this, but... I'd like to learn more vore techniques. It may prove to be an important skill for neutralizing a threat like Amanna the Red."
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:14 am

Impa stiffened, then drew in a deep breath as the sounds of the Queen devouring the two (un)lucky maids continued in the other room.

"... perhaps that will be the case... but Amanna is a warrior first, Nusso. I doubt you will be able to pin her long enough for most vore techniques. As you can tell, they are best used from a position of... complete dominance."

-"Mmmph, oh goddesses, keep squirming in my guts~"-

Impa spoke a bit quickly. "More importantly, we lack the resources and skills to teach you more than the basics of such techniques. Other tribes, the Gerudo in particular, have those who specialize in vore. The Spirit Serpents, I think they are called. It is possible that they are willing to train outsiders..."

The skilled Shiekah trails off. "Nusso... I am hesitant to allow this course. Seeking these things out has ended... poorly, before. Those that became the Yiga... sought ever more sinister and varied ways to gain power over others. If I am to allow this... I must know if you have any other reasons for seeking such knowledge. Why do you think Vore would help you defeat Amanna the Red?"

(Ideas!: So, while I don't have any idea what the hidden Shiekah Vore techniques could be, I'm totally open to suggestions there. Pick something you like, and Impa can give Nusso a scroll after his archery training. Not too powerful though: this is a starter ability.
I imagine the Yiga Vore techniques would be about Soul Vore, or other various nastiness.
Also... I'm thinking that Nusso could get introduced to the Spirit Serpents when he runs into the Gerudo. Possibly after or during the fiasco that getting the Goron Ruby will be.

Oh, last idea: You know how Nusso has a Twili imp mask? wouldn't it be fun if it turns out Midna recognizes the face of the mask, and it's someone close to her... say, a lost daughter?)
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:09 am

Impa was right there, to get the most use out of conventional vore techniques, he'd need to have the upper hand against Amanna in the fir-

Nusso's eyes temporarily shifted in the direction of the queen's voice. Like a damn siren, but he wascontrolling himself just fine. Especially in Impa's presence. He stayed quiet, until she hit him with a question that... he wasn't sure he was entirely ready to respond to. But nevertheless...

"Because... because I feel like I need that edge. If Amanna the Red wiped the floor with me so easily, I feel like I'll be useless against whatever's to come. I have no ill intentions, Master Impa. The Sheikah Clan is my family, I'd sooner die than see myself become a member of the Yiga." He clenched his fists and furrowed his brow. "I need Vore to defeat Amanna the Red, because I need to get stronger, for Hyrule's sake. Please, Master Impa."

((Nusso is only really skilled at oral, so... hm. Either Anal or Cock, since you brought up the latter earlier.

The Spirit Serpents sound fun. I'm willing to bet they're going to try to corrupt Nusso, without much success.

Wow, that's dark and heartwrenching, and I love it. Still haven't figured out whom the original spirits of the other masks are... but I was thinking maybe his fairy form was a childhood companion to someone? Maybe Nikell or Amanna, although they've both seen that form up close so its unlikely... maybe Zelda, or Queen Aillish herself?))
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:40 am

"... I will trust you with this, Nusso. But do not seek out Amanna so quickly... the situation is still fluid. We need more information on the situation, and you need more information if you want to stand a chance against her.'

If Impa noticed Nusso's eyes darting toward the other chamber, she didn't comment.

"Your hero has agreed to let Paya take the Emerald to Kakariko village. She's going to go to Gorudo Quarry, and seek out the Goron Ruby. You will accompany Paya and receive your training and new equipment." Impa chuckled as Nikell put up a more spirited fight to get out of Paya's grip, only for the shy Shiekah to effortlessly pin the girl's arms behind her and shove Nikell back into her lap. Seems that Paya, despite her quiet and shy demeanor, had kept up her training. Impa had not left the Princess unguarded when she went to the village.

"Your Majesty," another female voice, that of Queen Aillish's personal attendant and head maid of the castle, drifted from the other room. "I brought your favorite- oh for Nayru's love!" Her voice rose in disbelief.

"Oh, there you are! I appreciate the dessert, please bring it here." The Queen says in a breathy voice.

"Not a chance, your majesty, I know what you'll do to me with THAT look on your face." The Maid is fully annoyed again. "Sweet spirits, is that Jamie? She just started this week, and you've shoved her up your ass!"

"Mmmm, she should be grateful for the chance to serve under me so... intimately..."

"They were delivering towels for- Nevermind. I won't bother asking you to hold back, but I WILL remind you that hiring trustworthy servants isn't easy or cheap, so scaring them off is not going to make your household happy." The woman's voice becomes strained and prim, and there's a click of a plate on tile. "Your snack, my lady. I will attend to your daughter for a moment, as you have her assigned servants occupied."

A few seconds later the Head Maid comes through the curtain looking particularly annoyed and carrying a set of towels. She meets Impa's eyes levelly, and the Bodyguard gives her a respectful nod.
"Her majesty is in quite a mood." The maid notes pointedly.

"I have no doubt it will improve in the next few days, at least." Impa replies mildly, and the Maid grumbles in response.

"I really wish you'd been so professional when you were guarding the Queen. She might have actually learned some restraint if you had."
Wait, is the Maid implying that Impa- now that's an image for Nusso... young Impa and the Queen...

(Probably anal at first... I've got PLANS for how Nusso learns cock vore... ehehehehe...
I'm... well, I hadn't thought of Nusso's fairy form knowing The queen or Zelda.... something to think about.
Oh, right, and a quick question: Do you want to know Amanna's backstory early, or have I already mentioned it?)
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:09 am

"Understood, Master Impa." Nusso replied dutifully, understanding his new mission well. Although he was a bit worried for Nikell's sake. He had faith in her, she'd proven before she could take down powerful foes, but still.

He naturally picked up on the conversation a couple doors down. It seemed working for Queen Aillish was... straining, to say the least. Being out on the battlefield was one thing, tending to the queen and her growing lust must be another battle entirely. Nusso nodded respectfully (much like his mentor) to the passing maid, even if she did not directly acknowledge him.

There's a moment of stunned silence. As a revelation settles in the Sheikah's mind, his eyes widen. It's hard to see, with all the cloth in the way, but... Nusso smiles. It isn't at all forced, he's bitting his lip and holding back some giggles, no doubt from Impa. There's NO way that was true!

But the thought of it had Nusso giggling and turning red.

"Excuse me f-for a moment."

Nusso steps out into the hall for a moment, getting all his giggles out.

By Hylia, that was too absurd to be true. Impa? No way! It made him laugh to himself again.

((*concerned but also intrigued expression*
I don't think you did tell me Amanna's backstory. Figured you were saving it for later, but I'd like to hear it if you don't mind.))
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:33 pm

(Well, technically I am saving it, but if you think it'll help write out a future response for Nusso, or you'd rather be surprised... well, it's up to you.)
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:36 pm

((If you'd rather save it for later, that's perfectly fine! I'd rather be surprised.))
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:01 pm

(surprise it is! I'll try to have Amanna reveal things bit by bit as we go.)

A few minutes later, Paya emerges from the Bathing chambers, fully dressed again, thankfully. She gives Nusso a small, only slightly awkward smile. "Nikell is going to stay with the princess for a bit longer. Impa said you were accompanying me back to the village?"
She doesn't actually SAY she has the Emerald, but she puts her hand meaningfully on her clothes. Paya can be subtle... though her glance backwards is less subtle.

"We shouldn't be late after all... we don't want to... distract the Queen." Her smile becomes a bit more strained as she sets off down the hallways of the palace. No need to take secret passages inside the castle just yet.
Perhaps Nusso can ask about what's got Paya so nervous? It's a conversation at least, and the young Shiekah girl has had much more contact with the royal family than he has.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:15 pm

With more than enough time to get himself back in proper order, Nusso came back into to see Paya coming out of the bathing chambers, and properly greeted her with a respectful bow. She wouldn't even be able to tell he had just been trying to suppress a laughing fit... over her mother, nonetheless. "Of course. I'm returning to receive proper training for adversities to come."

Walking down the halls of the castle, he can't help but notice some awkward fidgeting on Paya's part. She always ways a shy sort, but there was something on her mind. What exactly? His guess was as good as anyone else's. After a couple moments walking together in silence, he decides to ask. "Paya, if you don't mind me asking... you look a bit bothered by something. It may not be my place to ask, but... is there something the matter?" As Nusso speaks, he simply looks at Paya from off to the side, not quite turning his head.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:00 pm

"nnn... nothing too serious. It's just... the Queen is... Promiscuous. It's gotten worse since her husband passed away." Paya admits softly. "I thought the maids had been exaggerating when they warned me about her... but, they really weren't."

Paya sighed, and shook her head. "She actually re-wombs Zelda sometimes. Those two poor maids will likely not see sunlight for the next few days... you were very lucky Impa managed to talk the queen out of keeping you in their place. I have to wonder what will become of Hyrule and our Queen if she continues like this..."
Last edited by Darian on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:28 pm

... Right. In all honesty, Nusso had forgot the king was even gone, like many others. His presence could very much still be felt across Hyrule, but he was gone. The Sheikah kept walking, but some concern was apparent in his eyes. "... His passing has been hard on many. It's no doubt been the worst for Her Majesty, I presume." A bit of a solemn silence passes between the two. "I will take Nikell's place if she is still stuck there when the time comes. She is needed to retrieve the Goron's Ruby, after all." Nusso stated plainly, with lots of faith in the small girl.

The Queen did not seem so sad, before... but he presumed she was just very talented in masking such emotions. Nusso considered bringing up the topic when they next met, but he was no counselor, and probably had no room to speak in the matter.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:34 pm

(Sorry, did I mention the king earlier? I... honestly thought it would work better, if he was dead. I'm a bit out of it, and I have an early morning to look forward too.
Should the king be alive?)
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:37 pm

((I don't think we ever talked about the king directly, no. I wouldn't mind having him dead for... obvious reasons, but I don't mind either way. I personally think it could be a bit more interesting with just a queen, we never see the queen of Hyrule in any of the games... as far as I'm aware. Give her some time in the limelight, I suppose.))
Last edited by GeneticMess on Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:00 am

(Okay, just checking. In all honesty, I hadn't expected the Queen to have such a serious backstory... I was really just making her powerful and slutty. Love it when that happens. XD)

"I don't think the Queen will trap Nikell... not unless she actually swallows the princess. She keeps her promises... and the princess, and your Nikell are too smart to mess around like that." She giggles a bit. "Though I do think they're cute together. No... more likely I'm the one she's going to force them into if she finds an excuse.."

Paya shivers slightly. "The Queen can be... insistent about the capabilities of her personal guards."

They quickly exit the castle, and make their way along the discrete paths toward Kakariko.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:13 am

"Although with Her Majesty, we can only hope." Nusso was semi-joking with that statement, and expected there to be a 50/50 chance whether or not Nikell was out of commission when he got back, whether of Nikell or Queen Aillish's own volition.

Once they were walking the bare footroads back towards Kakariko, the Sheikah boy fiddled with the array of masks around his neck. All this talk about dead parents got him thinking about his own. His father was a Hyrulean Soldier, died in combat. His mother, however, was a revered member of the Sheikah clan. He rarely saw her through out his life, since she had... supposedly passed away when he was 4, but he'd never been given any confirmation or closure. It didn't bother him too much, as Impa effectively acted as his parental figure and mentor, but the mystery of what happened still tugged at him from the back of his mind. After snapping out of it, he reached for the mask around his neck he'd been looking for in the first place.

"I know it isn't far, but do you want me to fly you to Kakariko?" He offered, showing his Rito mask hanging around his neck.
GeneticMess
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay